Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for female for Post Apocalyptic RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix Colgraves

Meteorite
I'm looking for a partner who'd be willing to play a female, although a herm would be acceptable too. The post below would be the starter, if it seems likse something you'd be interested in send me a PM.

It was around seventy years ago that the nuclear fallout started. It was like a hit to the back of the head in a dark room, no one knew what was going on at the time. That was eighty years ago though. The stories that were once told by the survivors of the fallout slowly died off with the those who dared to share them. As the years passed by, about fifty years after it all started to be exact there was seemingly no one left to spread these stories around. There were only rumors of those who killed of the original survivors, with no more interest then to keep there secret to themselves. About twenty years after no one seemed to care anymore. No one was organized enough to care anymore. The food supply was low, and shelter was limited. They resorted to killing each other. At this point in time the only surviving rumor hinted at no more then food. A large metal building at the far north end of what were now known as the wastelands. The doors were seemingly impossible to open. Hundreds of attempts involving explosives and other less then genius ideas and the door had no more then a scratch on it.

He pulled his hood over his head ducking down in the snow. looking around carefully. He could see the small metal door in the side of the large mountain. He slowly dragged himself forwards through the snow wearing a full set of white clothing to keep himself hidden. He pulled the green bag along with him, being sure to keep it under the snow whenever he could.
He looked around once more, now being no more then 4 meters away from the door now. When he was fairly certain it was clear he sprinted to the door, turning the wheel to unlock it before pushing it open. It opened to a large room with a line of tall metal shelves, each with a series of strange electronics sitting on them. He smiled a little, this is what he was looking for. He tossed the bag into the corner of the room and pushed the door close to shut, leaving no more then a crack open. He walked along side the shelves slowly being sure to check each on carefully for what he was looking for.
The door creaked catching him off guard, he quickly turned around knocking a bunch of small bits of metal and electronics onto the floor. He froze completely when he realized his gun wasn't in the holster around his waste. He waited a few minutes, when no one came in he sighed in relief. He figured he probably left the gun in his bag and turned back to keep looking. If he found it fast enough he wouldn't have to worry about having a gun on him. He paused when the faint blue glow reflected off his green eyes. He looked up to the far side of the room. On one of the shelves sat a small glass object with metallic rings on each end, prongs sticking out of the metallic rings. He quickly rushed over to it knocking more over as he did so. He picked it up quickly sliding it into his coat. As he turned around to leave something through the window of the wooden door caught his attention. It was a room filled with batteries. Something he, along with many others was in much need of. He looked over to the door then back to the room a few times before sighing and walking towards the exit. It was about half way that he had a change of heart and quickly turned around sprinting to the small room. Her turned the knob, which was locked as he expected it to be. He grabbed a piece of heavy metal off the shelf next to him and smashed the glass in. Shoving his arm in he unlocked the door turning the knob and opening it. He started grabbing the batteries and shoving them into his pockets when he paused hearing the main door creak again. This time the creak was longer, more constant. He quickly pressed himself up against the wall next to the door and held his breath. He listened carefully waiting to hear even a footstep.

I'm not too picky about length, I much prefer detail to length. If you want likes/dislikes from me I'm sort of anything goes with that stuff. If you're really concerned bring up your interest, I'm sure it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom