Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Howling of Moon and Blade (MasterOfWhispers and loneiysong)

Dawn...

Ramal the Iron Eyes awoke and rose to the sounds and stirrings of his men outside the tent; His mind contemplating the nights previous events. His hands palmed around his head feeling his head pounding. Pounding like a thousand War Hammers. Looking around, he spotted a wooden jug of water sitting right by a fire. Reaching out to it, he uncorked the cover and began taking a large swig of it. The result: His head ache getting better, and him mind and senses reaching a certain amount of clarity.

So clear in fact he heard the slightest of stirs coming from under the sheets. Out of instinct, Ramal grabbed the hilt of his glad sitting by the fire. There was tension in the air, as the shuffling of the sheets began to reveal not only a person but the events of last night...

"Come back to my embrace and forget about those men." Said a dark haired woman emerging from the sheets. Upon seeing her, Ramal soon remembered. The events of yesterday began to flash through his mind. He remembered getting up in the morning in a much similar fashion. He remembered riding to an open green field. He remembered facing his opponents I group of warriors dressed in Iron Dresses. Finally he
remembered the glorious amount of bloodshed spilled and celebration the camp had at that night.

A smile graced that man's lips. "There is much to be done woman. Perhaps, after we rampage through the city, I'll give you another good fuck."

The women smiled, got up dressed her own animal skin oufit, and left. Ramal Chuckled as he began to began to prepare prepare for battle.

As typical of most member of the Tribe of the Wolf. Ramal The Iron side stood to be a tall, hulking beast of a man with long hair as black as the night and eyes as steely and sharp as steel. His body marked scars that told stories of several battles whose number is too numerous to count.

Looking around, he soon spotted leather crafted armor, and his other rather large Claymore blade. He soon stepped out of the tent stepping out another day for his Tribe would soon commence.

Noon...
Breaking through to the capital of Dovehart was difficult enough. Ramal had done everything he could to position he men to barricade the city yet it didn't take to now avail. His second in command soon approached him.
"We're going to have to attack at night." spoke Remos the red. Ramal looked at him with a smile.
"Indeed, The First Wolf demands that city be bled"

Nighttime...
The full moon blessed the tribe of the first wolf in the best way possible. As the men continued their assault on the walls, most of them began changing. There bodies soon reshaping themselves into something that was between wolf and man. Ramal the Iron eyes was one of these men. His body changing, and reshaping itself yet despite the changes his steely eyes retain the cold determination and blood lust. He howled and the city of Dovehart would soon discover it's nightmare.

Blood ran rivers through the streets as the Barbarians turned werewolves began raiding and pillaging the city. Showing these civilized folk how truly brutal uncivilized folk could truly be.

Everything was going as desired. Ramal, in his wolf form looked upon the destruction with a certain amount of glee in his heart. He took in the sights and sounds of battle as well as the smell.

The smell...

He smelt something unique. A flowery kind of scent. It reminded him of the moon flowers he found at the Temple of the First Wolf. The smell was enthralling. The Warchief had to find it.

Eventually, he tracked the scent to a group of iron dresses guarding something in one of their strange little formations circling around a girl. Ramal had soon found the source of that scent.

She woke that morning with a terrible dream. Sweat beading over her forehead and down her back. Panting, she got out of her lush warm bed and moved forward to her robe. She pulled the robe around her body and frowned. Looking out her window, she looked up and swallowed hard.

"Goddess, I feel that what you ask of me is too great. I can't." She breathed softly and swallowed gently. Raising her han to her face she covered her eyes and allowed herself to cry. Aurora was a beautiful princess. But she was chosen of the Goddess of Moon and fertility. Artemis. She then looked up hearing her maids come in to bathe and dress her.

Aurora was soon dressed in a blue dress. Her blonde hair was braided and a tiara of a moonstone resting on her brow. Blue eyes looked about as her maids came to her and told her that she wanted. Moving to the battlements, she blessed the strong warriors and saw the barbarians coming. Her destiny. She pressed a hand to her stomach and frowned. "Goddess, please give me the strength and the courage to continue." She turned to the men who asked her to give her the goddess blessing.

Turning she raised her hands and gave them a blessing.

That night, she was pulled from her sleep. The maids were moving her to Artemis' temple where she would be safe. Aurora made them all promise that if given the option to leave peacably, they would. She held a heavy cloak around her and then heard a growl and an intake of her protecters breath. Turning, she saw the beast her goddess showed her.

Raising her head, she wore only the moonstone tiara, and her night gown.

"Beast, I have seen your coming. My name is Aurora, I will go peacably with you, if you pull back from my village. All that is left is women and children. All the warriors have fallen to your might." She moved forward holding both of her hands out to the monster and swallowed shivering.

The moonlight shone upon Ramal's bestial features. The wolf's nose flared up sniffing for any sign of deception. His iron eyes gazed upon the beautiful maiden taking in each and every one of her features. The blond hair the way it was braided. His attention was temporarily drawn to the moon crown she had adorned on her head.

He growled causing several more of the princess' guard to raise the blades in alarm, and his human side saw fit to laugh at the guards. The audacity of it all. To believe that such weaklings would dare to challenge the might beast of the moon. The silence between him and the rest of the temples was tense. Screams can be heard from the city around them. The howling at the moon and the clash of blades only served to heightened the heat of this moment. Ironically enough, it was the slight sound of a pin dropping that one of the guards decided to strike at this beast man first.

"CHAAARGE" roared a guard. His blade was drawn.... or it was about to be drawn when Ramal decided to put this particular warrior in his place. though the others attempted to stop their fellow warrior and guard from their foolishness; It was too little to late. Ramal Pounced, and pinned his attacker on the ground. Screams from all the maidens nearby can be heard in the air.

"My... My hand!"

The guard lied on the floor, whimpering and weeping clutching a stub. A place where his hand once was. The were wolf called out to the others. Actually talking. Something which surprised many that were there.
"My mercy is scarce." Ramal said in his wolf guise. It was more gruff, harsh. From far away it sounded like a dire wolf attempting to speak but failing miserably. Those that were near though, could understand well enough. "And I am feeling generous at the moment. The princess is mine and I shall leave you all to your ruined city. Be sure to tell others of your nation that the Tribe the First Wolf is loose. Fear us and surrender what you have and we will treat you with some morsel of kindness. Refuse us, the prepare to have your right to live challenged."

With that said, the wolf began to howl his loudest in the temple, and others of his tribe heeded his call. The sounds of battle died down. Only a little. Ramal figured though that a lot of his brothers and sisters in arms were too caught up with their inner beasts to care about his call.

His eyes turned to Aurora. "The men shall gather and return soon. I suggest we do not keep them waiting. They will be more then eager to celebrate and make full use of their spoils of war."

He approached her, and with those strong hair arms of his he scooped of the chosen women of Artemis in his arms, and soon dashed out of the temple never once turning back.

Aurora knew that the beast was looking for anything that hinted this being a trap. "My goddess showed me your face, I am to surrender myself to you without any malace or ill will." She moved forward and gently and very shyly touched his face. She was showing she was not afraid so her guards would not attack the beast. Aurora knew it would be like trying to stop a snow storm. She jerked back, her blue eyes looking up seeing the man charging.

"No stop!" She screamed reaching out her hand, but shut her eyes turning away. Her stomach rolled at the sight of that stub. Moving forward, she touched his hand and frowned muttering a prayer. The bleeding had stopped a bit and frowned. "This is not your fight. Go in peace." She whispered. She stroked his hair but stopped looking at the man who was talking. Standing up, she moved to hug her loyal guards goodbye one last time and smiled gently.

Turning when the man spoke to her, she bit her lip and nodded looking down. "Very well." She whispered and gasped as he grabbed her and took off running. Looking up, she watched her home ablaze in the moonlight and tears filled her eyes. Sending one last prayer up to her goddess that her family and her people would be alright. That they would somehow rebuild and find their goddess' grace upon their villlage once more. She then turned to the man and frowned. "What is your name?"

"Ramal" The wandering warrior responded, placing her on her feet gently. Once they were far enough from the Capital, and none of the King's personal guards came after them. (Which was a shame in the Warchief's he would have very much liked to test their mettle against his). He reverted back to his human form, once again becoming a very tanned very muscular Warrior. He was entirely naked at this point, a fact that he did not seem to care about as he continued to talk to his new captive and very possibly queen.

"Ramal the Iron eyes." He finished. His voice was far different then his wolf form. Still very rough but it carried a more noticeably human tone.
"I'm surprised I really am. I was under the impression that most of this Kingdoms women would even faint at the very thought or even look of a Mighty set of Warriors such as our tribe."

He continued on leading the way back to his tribes encampment. "Such a special scent you have. I would like nothing more to absorb and drown myself in it."

He smiled; And his smile was feral. Wolf like even. However, despite being noticeably hard, he restrained himself. After all, he would very much like to see the state of his brothers and sisters.

"We're here." He commented. Pointing to a fire seen in the distance. The camp right now was in a more jubilant mood. With several of the men and women drinking, wrestling, and much to Ramal's delight: Fucking.

The moment he stepped in and was seen, the entire camp roared with joy. Some were still in their wolf forms, and they howled at the coming of the chief and alpha male.

"My friends, my brother's in arms. I'd like to show you my greatest prize, from the them. Behold the princess of Dovehart!" His arms wrapped around the princess's waist. His eyes darted to the group of men who gazed upon the princess with hungry eyes. He glared at them, and dared that they try to claim what was his and his prize.

From the entrance, he took her to the center fire, where most of the celebrations were being held. Over there the women, handed him his animal skin clothes, and he saw fit to dress up. Some of his closest brothers in arms offered him a jug of ale the pillaged from the cities breweries. He took swig and offered it to the girl.
"And what name should I call. The greatest prize I have captured yet."

The few women that were in proximity to the main fire stared at Aurora, wandering why she was such a great prize.

The camp cheered, drinking and taking more s

She stood and looked at him. She didn't move she just waited until he was walking beside her again. She didn't look at him, giving him his decency. Taking off her large heavy cloak, she held it out to him and nodded a bit. Something about his voice pleased her.

"I am the beloved of the goddess Artemis. She told me what she wanted, and I responded." She blushe dand looked at his face and bit her lip. "Although, I did beg her to reconsider if that is any consolation." Aurora continued to walk with him at a slow steady pace. She crossed her arms over her breasts to keep herself decent and blushed looking at him. "It is just a Jasmine soap that I had made special for me." She bit her lip. Not aware that he was smelling her true scent.

Aurora's face was covered in a blush seeing people of the village in various throes of passion. She swallowed and lowered her eyes and continued to walk with him. Before she had time to get her bearings, she was grabbed and publicly claimed by word. Raising an eyebrow she looked at him and blushed. Was she the greatest prize? Sitting down, she pulled her cloak back and wrapped it around her and bit her lip.

"Aurora." She sighed and moved and took a long swig of ale and shut her eyes and sighed leaning back on her hands adn looked at the women and then looked at him. "No, I will not be the most liked woman in this village.

As the men and women danced, and the beats of the war drums increased. Ramal took another swig from the wooden jug. He enjoyed the taste of this lands mead. He offered it to Aurora.

"Oh I'm not talking about whatever you people use to keep that flesh of yours untouched and unstained from the heat of labor and battle." He leaned over he closer. His nose flaring and sniffing in interest. "I'm talking about that wonderful inner scent. A heavenly divine scent that causes my loins to boil and heap in passion."

He was closer now his arms around her waist, sniffing her neck, the way some of their dire wolves sniff their mates.

Upon hearing about her chosen status of the goddess. He chuckled. "Well that explains quite a bit. The First Wolf has had history of sorts with that goddess of yours. Though your temples priests and priestess may not know it, The First Wolf was Artemis' prey who she killed. He may have died, but his spirit lived on and upon his death he fell in love Artemis himself. So in love that he decided to bind his spirit to mortal men. Though most wouldn't live very long. They could not retain his glory."

His grip around her waist tightened; HIs hands slipping their way gently over her thighs. "He went from one body to then next; Until one day, He found a group of strong and noble warriors cursed by the likes of that accursed witch Medea. The curse proved to be a great boon to the spirit, and the tribe and spirit made a deal. He bounded itself to our tribe. Particularly me and ever since then He's been dwelling there. Watching our battles, waiting until Artemis extends her reach once again and contacts the wolf. And the wolf hopes to see her again, so he can claim her and ravage her for his own."

When he finished his little talk his hands absentmindedly made their way between the legs of Aurora. Slowly stroking and teasing the center. He sensed the glares of the women grow colder.
"Do not worry about the women. They do as I command. All of them. Just like you will."

He breathed hotly into her ear. "Tell me have you ever been taken by a man?"

She smiled watching them dance. Aurora noticed that there was a sense of freedom in their dance. Not like the kind in her court. She took the mead and drank and gasped aND shook her head as her head instantly became cloudy. She canted her head.

"Well, Ramal, you don't smell like you don't believe in a good bath, so you shouldn't be so hard." She bit her lip and swallowed. Aurora didn't know if she cared about the way he held her close and inhaled her scent, but still she canted her head to teh side and shut her eyes and bit her lip. "Does it?" She nodded adn smiled.

"I do know of that story Ramal, she gave the First Wolf a chance to be good and pledge his loyalty but he killed Artemis' best priestess." She looked at him and bit her lip. She smiled but knew that the First Wolf loved Artemis. Artemis felt the same though, because she retained his spirit. She laid her head suddenly exhausted against his shoulder and shut her eyes.

The mead made her feel warm all over and light. But very tired. She sighed feeling his hands go up her cotton nightgown. Pulling her robe closer she canted her head and smiled. "So, is it true that warriors never sleep?" She whispered softly and bit her lip feeling him touch her bare pussy and swallowed shivering. His hands were warm, but she was cold.

"What makes you think I will do what you tell me to do? And why would you care if I was taken by a man or not. You must know the rules of Artemis' priestesses. I would be a high priestess if I had taken a man recognized by the goddess Artemis. So no, I have never been taken by a man."

"Why yes... We never sleep." Ramal responded. His hands brushed against that bare pussy of hers. His minds eyes already imagining is shape and form. "I'll show you why we never truly sleep." Ramal winked. At that sentence, The crowd cheered louder at a man and women wrestling. The man managed to pin the women down claiming a victory for himself. The prize: The men forced his lips against the girls, his tongue diving into her mouth, his hands whipping out his erect cock. The women looked equal lust full. Her clothes stripped down, and the women spreading her legs for the man...

He enjoyed the way her head laid against his shoulders. He enjoyed the feeling of her hair against his bear body. At that moment he was entranced by the beauty of it all.

He then chuckled at her indignation "I am sorry if I offend. After all our ways our different then the boring peaceful lives you have here. We hunt, travel and fuck." The last word was puncutaed by a loud groan from the man. " I just wanted to warn you that when we warriors bed our mates, we tend to be more then any women can handle."

The last sentence was met a scream by a women which actually echoed around the camp. The crowd cheered even louder.

"Like what you see?" His gaze was intense. The site of the couple inflamed his senses. However as a warrior he had control. A hunter after all makes sure his prey is right where he wants him. " You will obey though. The Law of this camp demands that all obey the Warchief. For he is a grand vessel for the Wolf Spirit." His hand slipped further in, and his calloused fingers slowly slipped inside the hole of the fair maiden. "And the Warchief what very much demand to claim the fair princess' maiden hood."

In one swift motion, His lips forcefully pushed against hers. His tongue dancing with her tongue. A beast claiming its prey.

She bit her lip feeling those calloused hands moving across her bare pussy. She canted her head and raised an eyebrow at Ramals comment. Aurora turned to the crowd cheering. It was a woman and man wrestling. Both giving all they could give, but soon the woman was overpowered. She blushed and looked away once the man brought out his cock. She bit her lip and looked at Ramal.

"I am sure what ever you can dish out, I can take. I am a lot stronger apparently than the both of us give me credit for. If I couldn't handle it, Artemis would have never given me to you." She smiled and looked at him and blushed hearing the woman scream. But the primal nature of it all was arousing her. Her nipples pressed against the thin fabric and her pussy began to moisten.

She arched her back and blushed feeling his finger push into her hole, that no one but her had ever entered. She leaned her face close against his neck trying to hide her blush. But she wasn't allowed to hide for very long. She gasped as she felt his tongue in his mouth. He tasted of mead and cooked meat. She cupped his face in her hands gently and continued to kiss him leaning back a bit but keeping the kiss. Her tongue sliding along his.

As the kiss deepened his cock only grew even harder. His tongue danced the way a snake dances around its prey. His hands rubbed up against that wonderful slit of hers and soon the warrior found himself burning with the fires of passion. His heart sped up and his mind soon became consumed with a single thought: I want to take her.

Right there in the middle of the camp, Ramal pushed Aurora and rough ground, and tore of her fragile night gown. "You do not need these delicate clothes your citizens wear. You only need the animal skins or even a naked body to walk amongst our people." His gave her a piercing stare. Taking in, breathing in every aspect of the women before him. On his own part he began to strip down his own clothes.

He cared not for the crowd around. The night is heating up and it would seem a large orgy was at hand with the increasing amount of men and women stripping off their own clothes and fucking in different corners.

His muscled formed was now on top of the Chosen of Artemis. His lips pressed against her right nipple kissing, and then sucking the noise of the suckle drowned out by the moans and orgasms of theres.
"I wonder what the womanhood of a princess tastes like." Ramal winked, his mouth kissing it's way down to the girls bare pussy. Gently he licked the slit but soon brought attentions to her Clit. Teasing it with his tongue and absent mindidly playing it with his fingers.

Aurora whimpered into the kiss of Ramal. His kiss was deep and primal. She gasped panting rocking her hips up against his hands in silent offering. She blushed and looked at him and felt her nipples harden. The goddess was filling her blood full of lust for this man. A soft yelp was torn from her throat as he pushed her to the ground. Only the thick fur cloak that she wore would be cushion to the ground. She gasped and tried to cover her body to keep herself modest. Blue eyes looked up into his eyes. Her blue eyes caught in his piercing stare. Looking away, she blushed as he began to undress. Her hands lowered a bit as she saw several women standing a ways away, but with a look of hunger in their eyes like they were eying a piece of meat.

"Ramal," She began but gasped rolling her eyes up as he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked and blushed harder. Her fingers worked into his hair and she panted shivering. "Are your women given to being in the company, sexually, with other women?" Some of the group of women were pulled off but one large dark haired woman remained that looked very much like her werewolf form. Her eyes even glinted in the firelight. It sent a tremor of panic down her back. But she looked at him and bit her lip as he kissed down her stomach and launched an attack on her pussy. Aurora gasped arching her back and whimpered holding his head and panted.

Her blue eyes once again looked at that woman who was grinning watching them.

The greatest of smiles graced Ramal's face as he spotted the dark haired women staring at them with a mixture of both lust and amusement. As his tongue saw fit to lick her pussy slit, his eyes stared back at the women as if to dare her, as if to challenge her. Most of all he stared back at her as if to tease her.

"Oh I have no doubt that girl would like nothing more then to have you moaning all night. After all that's what I'd like to do." He slipped in another fingers, enjoying the moist wetness of Aurora's pussy. "All the women here do love to make love with each other. Sometimes even more then the men to answer your question."

Gently, he lifted her and positioned her right in from of him and between his legs, his cock pushing against her back slightly. He made sure that their entire form was exposed to the women in front of them. He bit her ear gently and whispered.
"What say we, show that lady there, how an outsider really fucks." Hi one hand began to grope and fondle her breast.
"Why don't we start off by showing how an outsider plays with herself?"

The woman continued to watch. Aurora arched her back and moaned throwing her head back. The pleasure he was giving her was not like anything she had ever felt before. His tongue invading the most private of places was so delicious.

"Very interesting." She gasped feeling his fingers slide into her tightness. She blushed she was so hot and wet. She shook her head from side to side moaning.

Aurora felt his member press into her pussy and she moaned throwing her head back and panted. She looked back and saw the woman be pulled away by a man to a much larger group. She gasped adn leaned back against him and felt him grope her breast and shook her head and panted softly. "What?" She asked osftly.

"I was wondering if you'd like to give that women, I believe her name was Anyanka a nice little show. Well seems like she's going to have her own little fun." He whispered in response. He nibbled on her ear and slowly he positioned himself so that he was ready to take her. "We'll have to go forward without her."

Slowly he lowered her body onto his member, Feeling the moistness and softness of it all. It elicited a slight groan from his mouth as he went further and further in. If it were any other women he'd normally just for right in and ravage her pussy right then and there. However this particular wolf would like to play with his most prized piece of meat before he went any further.

After some deliberation, He thrusted his hips up words, his cock finally going up into Aurora's tight virgin snatch.
"Mmm its been a while since I have had someone as pure and untouched as you.."

His hips thrusted upwards and groans and moans can be heard in the air. Most of which weren't coming form Ramal. The camp was slowly entering its more heated moments.

She blushed and looked at him and bit her lip and shivered softly. "I must be honest, I am not all that comfortable doing this." She said softly and looked down and then gasped arching her back and gasped shutting her eyes feeling him spread her. She shut her eyes tightly gripping his member. "Oh, Ramal." SHe panted and bit her lip feeling him taking her virginity. She leaned back and into his arms and shook her head gently.

She moaned leaning her head back and panted. Aurora looked up at the moon and felt it shine brightly on her as if her goddess were blessing her actions and the sacrifice she had made. She held his hand to her and shivered gently looking at him whimpering gently.

"Ramal!" She gasped feeling her body grow accustomed to it and began to grind her hips forward and winced a bit grunting gently.

Tighter. That's all Ramal was thinking as he thrusted further and further into the now deflowered princess hole. He felt the wolf spirit inside him become inflamed with heat. Inflamed with passion. He let out a rough growl as he Aurora called her name. He pushed her onto the ground, and mounted her her the way a wolf mounts his mate. He gripped, her bottom and pushed in with the strength of the strongest sword thrust. He nearly howled as the moonlight shone on the pair.

In away, it felt like the Moon was howling at the pair. Blessing their union. The First Wolf sensed Artemis was watching. Ramal grinned inwardly. He'll give Artemis quite the show them.

In as counted to fuck her, womanhood from behind. His fingers reached around, and pinched that tiny bud that was her clit. "Scream for me, precious prize. Moan for me. And tell this entire tribe who you belong to!" The Warchief urged.

She panted lewdly and shut her eyes and panted and shook her head gently. She rocked her hips and gripped the dirt. He forcing her on her front was not a shock. She shut her eyes throwing her head back and howled with him and shut her eyes trembling softly.

She panted and felt his fingers on her clit. Rocking her hips she shook her head. Making lewd noises she shut her eyes adn threw her head back and howled his name and blushed tears of pleasure rolling down her face. Her heart was racing.

"Ramal!" She screamed his name. Several of the tribes people raised their fists and cheered for the chief.

"AURORA" He bellowed in response. The crowd cheered louder, though not as loud as he thought.. His eyes only gave a slight glance as he watched several members of his tribe take each other like animals. He saw women lifted up by a man. Her arms holding tightly on to his shoulders as he fucked her and watched as another women suck on the member of a man who's back was against the tree.

The closer he got though the more intense his groans became. His cock savored the way her tight inside squeezed it. As the crowds cheers grew louder, so did his pleasure. Until finally, he released...

"mmmph" His white seed spilled out into Auroras pussy, and he fell on to her back breathing very slightly. The crowd cheered at its loudest, as Ramal's picked up the princess and took her to his tent. The party continued on as he went inside. Softy, he laid her on to on of the Bear skin blankets and placed himself to her side. He kissed her gently.

"Tomorrow will be a busy day and you will have to learn our ways. Tonight though you seem to be fitting in just fine. The First Wolf and the Goddess has given us our blessing." His hands brushed gently against her face. " You handled yourself well tonight, my prize."

She shut her eyes as his voice rumbled through her body. Her body clenched him tighter as she panted shivering. She looked down. Not looking at the various couples having sex. She swallowed and gripped the earth beneath her and she screamed in pleasure. Feeling his warmth shoot through her and coming back out. She was panting and collapsed under his weight and shut her eyes blushing.

Feeling him lift her up, she groaned and next place she laid on the soft blankets. Shutting her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his back and continued to kiss him back. She looked up at him as he talked to her. Aurora swallowed and nodded and leaned her face into his hand. "Indeed they have." She looked at him. Auroras eyes turned almost sad. "But will you tire of your prize." She whispered and bit her lip gently.

"How could I ever get tired of you?" He roared with laughter befit of a Warrior. "Your scent, It is a scent I've dreamed of since my child hood when I first visited The First Wolf's Temple at Everfall Hills. It is a scent I was destined to be drawn to." He planted another kiss on her neck and on her lips. He cuddled closer holding her tight.

"Rest assured my greatest prize. I will never tire of you." He edged ever so closer. Her lithe and brilliant form now strongly against his. Ramal's member now growing harder, teasing the girls pussy from behind.
"Perhaps my Women would like to be taken again as proof. After all, I did tell you something along the lines of Barbarians never stopping." His hands moved over to her clit, gently twisting and encircling with his index and thumb. "I'd like another round."

His lips pressed against her, His rod slowly entering her tight but not so tight pussy lips.

Back
Top Bottom