Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbo Game Show/Home Invasion/Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
Hiya!

Bimbo Game Show / Bimbo Beauty Pageant
Looking for someone to write a ridiculously over-the-top, humiliating, degrading but most importantly... fun!... crazy game show where women embarrass themselves on television for the enjoyment of the audience and viewers. Not to mention the fact that the grand prize is... not very nice indeed.

Home Invasion
A serial face-fucker is on the loose, and he's going door-to-door having his fun. However, he keeps his victims as trophies, bringing them to the next house and forcing them to watch as one of their neighbours is slowly molded in to his next conquest...

Bimbo Gal
A favourite character of mine. When she's your city's only hope... you're in trouble! I can play her in light-hearted settings or something much darker. She's the kind of hero who either wins in the end (by sheer luck) or ends up being defeated time-after-time. Currently looking for her to either be matched up with a partner who is happy to take advantage of her (a fellow vigilante?) or a variety of villians who parade her as their trophy.

Squeezing Back in to the Catsuit
She was a notorious cat-burglar with a talent for stealing the most valuable items in the world. Now a happily married MILF, she is about to find out that there is no such thing as "retirement" in this line of work...
• As a variation of this idea, perhaps she passed on the role to her daughter. Unfortunately, the former cat-burglar is blackmailed in to pulling on the old catsuit once again...

Bimbo Magic Girls
Using their magic vibrators, these women transform in to the heroic "Bimbo Queens" that fight against the villains and monsters-of-the-week. But what happens when they suddenly can't return to their normal lives, and they are stuck as bimbos?

Undercover Housewives
Their husbands are off serving on the frontline, but these bored housewives will soon be joining them. The Government creates a new division where women are sent undercover and trained as spies. These married women must then go behind enemy lines and sleep with the enemy in order to get secrets. But when the war is over, will they return to their dull lives... or become addicted to being treated like a General's whore?

:)
* Blowjobs & Gagging Noises. Emphasising my struggle as I slurp and slobber over a big cock in my mouth. The louder and more humiliating the noises, the better!
* Bondage/Ball Gags. Mmmph!
* Breeding/Pregnancy. My sole purpose in life.
* Casual Sex Talk. Talking about how many men I've been fucked by like it were a normal conversation.
* Catsuits/Leotards/Leggings. Latex. Spandex. Orgasm.
* Curvy Characters.
* Dollification. Either turning in to an inflatable sex doll (*squeak!*) or turning in to such a bimbo, that I resemble a real-life Barbie doll that will never get old.
* High Heels. No woman should be seen without at least five inch heels.
* Humiliation.
* Multiple, Loud Orgasms. I can be *very* noisy during sex.
* MILFs. Characters between 35-50 years old.
* Name-Calling. Call me a whore, slut and bimbo. Put me in my place.
* Non-Con.
* Public Groping. On busy trains or in the office by the photocopier.
* Rough Sex. Hard. Fast.
* Spanking. Bend me over your knee and spank me like a naughty little girl.
* Vibrators.

:-(
* Anal.
* Animals.
* Incest.
* Instant Messenger. I advertise on a forum because I write on a forum.
* Feet. Eww. Double eww.
* Toilet Stuff.

RE: Bimbo Resistance Fighter (and other sexy scenes)

My RPs have dried up, so looking for a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom