Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Questionable Excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian smiled at Dylan and nibbled on the rest of his apple. He made sure to watch his boyfriend take every bite, trying to pretend that it was him eating that delicious bacon, and that carbfilled waffle. The boy moved his hand over and place it over Dylan's free one. He didn't want his boyfriend worrying about him.

Although his arm did look like something to worry about. Hopefully it was only sprained, but there was a massive bruise on it. It was black, and Julian obviously was self concious about it. He'd done his best to hide it from Dylan. If anything, it might be fractured, but he was just praying it wasn't broken. "Dylan, is it good?" He asked softly, after downing another glass of water to take his hunger away.

“It’s delicious,” Dylan said, swallowing quickly and smiling when he realized that he had spoken with his mouth half full. He turned his hand over and intertwined his fingers with Julian’s, feeling with his thumb the ridges in the other boy’s hands. His eyes traveled from Julian’s hair towards his hips; looking at his lithe, feminine figure with what could only be described as longing. Those same eyes held just a bit of disgust, mostly with himself, but that was buried beneath the appreciation and possibly even love for the other.

“You should try some.” The words left his mouth before his had a chance to stop them, and he nearly flinched at the mistake that he thought he’d made. “Sorry,” he said quickly, “I know you’re watching your weight… I forgot for a minute.”

Julian watched Dylan the entire time and kept quiet, slightly squeezing his boyfriend's hand when the other joined their fingers. It felt nice like this. He almost wished it could last forever. Dylan was pleased with him, and for once Julian was able to look away before seeing that disapproving look. "Oh..." The boy looked a little nervous at the comment, biting his bottom lip with a smile. "Yeah.. It wouldn't be good for me."

But he leaned forward then, once he was sure that Dylan was finished with his chewng and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. He let them linger there for a second before pulling away. "That was a little taste." He smiled softly and sat back.Maybe that was a mistake, initiating a kiss. But he felt like it was he rght thing to do. Forgiving even.

Dylan pulled away and the disgust that he had previously repressed leaked forward. However, it was quickly replaced with annoyance. He pulled his hand away as if the other boy’s touch now burnt him. One touch was okay, annoying, but okay. Now the second time made him feel sick. Julian was a small, rather innocent boy; not at all the type of man who scared him more than he liked to admit, but it was the same thing. Julian had still kissed him without permission.

“What are you doing?” He snapped, “How many times do I have to tell you not to do… that.” He brought his hand up quickly, as if he were going to strike Julian. However, he brought his hand back before bringing it down. He calmed down visibly within a matter of seconds and looked away. “Please don’t do that.” Dylan took a breath, hating how vulnerable he sounded.

Julian knew that he had to be careful around Dylan. He knew what his boyfriend had told him was okay and what wasn't. And yet he went and did these things anyway. It only made him feel like a worse boyfriend. Why would he ever feel capable of loving Dylan, when he knew that Dylan didn't want it? Dylan only wanted it on his terms, which Julian was fine with. But Dylan was right. He kept doing the same stupid things and repeating the same mistakes, when Dylan obviously was honest with him. It was Julian's own fault.

So he was ready for that hit, if it was going to come. But it didn't. He opened his eyes in minor surprise, glancing away when his boyfriend spoke to him. "I'm sorry..." He murmured, swallowing before he stood up to get some more water. "You've told me before... I'm sorry." He replied brushing some hair out of his eyes. Dylan liked to be the one to set the terms of affection. Which Julian understood. He wasn't worth being affectionate towards all the time. Dylan would have him when he wanted him. He'd come up behind him or grope him, be rough with him. But his affectionate moments were rare.

Dylan hated being like this. He hated the fact that every uninvited touch made him feel as if he were going to be hurt. It was a silly fear; he knew that Julian would never hurt him, even if he would occasionally hurt the other. Julian probably couldn’t even hurt him. Or course, Dylan tried to keep it this way. If his boyfriend were to become any stronger or more dominant, he would be gone. It would hurt, but it would be necessary. And Dylan hated himself for it. He hated being so fucked up that he couldn’t even let the boy he loved touch him.

Sometimes, he wanted Julian to question his behavior. It would end horribly, but he almost wanted that. To be able to tell someone what was wrong with him… and take out the anger that saying it out loud would bring, sounded like it would be worth the pain. “I’m sorry too,” he said solemnly, shaking his head, “I know that you don’t mean to annoy me.” And it was so much worse than annoyance. “You just don’t listen”

Julian didn't listen. He was terrible at it. He was stupid, like Dylan said. That's why he'd never question or intentionally defy his boyfriend. Because he knew that he was worthless, and Dylan was the only one that would ever love him. So he'd never question it, and he'd never try to upset Dylan. And he'd never, ever try to get stronger than Dylan. Because he knew that he never could, even if he tried. He couldn't be stronger mentally or physically.

"I know... I've been especially bad lately." He answered quietly, moving over to sit back down, but not quite as close to Dylan. "I'm sorry for that. I don't know what's come over me." It was more to himself than anything, like he knew that something really was wrong with him.

“It’s okay,” Dylan said, obviously not meaning it. Because it wasn’t okay. Julian had been awful lately and him saying so himself made Dylan especially aware of this fact. He didn’t bother trying to move closer to his boyfriend. Instead he moved further away.

“I know you can’t do anything about it,” Julian wasn’t good enough to stop himself from being so damn annoying, and he had to understand that. Dylan tried to convince himself that everyone who annoyed him was just too dumb to know otherwise. However, it took a lot of help on Julian’s part to convince him of this, something that the other boy did very well. “I’m sure you’ll get better.” Anyone could have heard the condescending, mean hint in Dylan’s voice, and he made no effort to hide it.

Dylan was just making him sink lower and lower with those cruel harsh words. And then it felt like he was actually sinking, falling right into the chair and then the ground. The boy swallowed and nodded his head, feeling a sudden change overtake him. He no longer felt completely depressed about all of this. In fact, he didn't feel terrible about it at all. He just felt... Free. Dylan was angry with him, but that was okay. He'd come to terms with that.

The boy licked his bottom lip slowly and stood up from his chair, carefully stepping towards the bathroom. "I'll be right back." He murmured under his breath, trying to make it sound a little more normal. But it wasn't normal. He didn't feel normal at all. Things were going faster, moving faster and so was he. He was moving away from Dylan, to the bathroom. When he got there he closed the door but didn't lock it, leaning against the counter. He was already hard in those tight little boy shorts. Julian breathed heavily, moving his hand to the front of them. After a second of rubbing there shortly he pulled them down, his cock springing out.

Really, he wasn't terribly under-endowed. But Dylan had something against him masturbating most of the time. Sometimes he had Julian do it in front of him by fucking himself on a toy, but he'd always been upset when Julian touched himself. It was probably because he didn't want to think Julian could get off without him. So he knew he would be taking a risk touching himself now. Instead he moved a finger back, slowly slipping it inside. A soft moan left his lips, but he tried to bite it back. What would Dylan think? Or would Julian even care at this point?

Dylan’s eyebrows creased in concern when Julian rushed into the bathroom. Was he okay? Maybe the apple had been bad, or the other boy had reacted negatively to his criticism. He had made people sick before with his words, and it was okay if he was in a terrible mood. He enjoyed it if he was feeling too upset, but he wasn’t. And so he was actually worried about Julian. “Hey are you…” the door closed and Dylan sprang up from his seat, alarmed.

“Julian?” He walked hesitantly to the bathroom and rapped on the door, “Are you okay?” He waited for a response and bit his lip when he didn’t hear one. “Hey, I’m sorry…” His hand found the doorknob and his eyes widened at what he saw when he turned and pushed. He stood there for a moment, absorbing the sight in front of him. His mind kicked into drive; his body moving forward and grabbing the younger boy’s wrist. His fingers pressed tightly on a rather nasty bruise. “What the fuck are you doing?” It was pretty obvious what Julian was doing, but it was pretty easy to tell that Dylan was angry.

“If you wanted something, why didn’t you ask?” His anger turned into something else, something arguably worse. He could definitely use a drink right now. “I would have given it to you, but now… I don’t know.” He stroked Julian slowly a few times and pulled away after only a few moments. However, his hand didn’t leave the other boy’s wrist. Instead, he twisted it towards him. “Now why don’t you ask me?”

Julian would have warned Dylan if he could. He would have just told his boyfriend that he was going to do something else. That he needed to use the restroom for a minute. But of course, he was stupid and he didn't. He hadn't even locked the door. Not that his moans would be easily hidden behind the thin wood. At least he would have been spared the sight then.

Things went way to fast for him to comprehend at that point. Dylan was suddenly watching him, then moving forward. And there was a strong pain against his hips, where Dylan had pulled him close. The boy whimpered with the introduction of his boyfriend's hand, planning on a bruise where the other's fingers had wrapped around his wrist. "Dylan..." The boy bit his bottom lip. "I... I'm sorry! I knew you were busy and I just couldn't help it..." He bucked his hips forward, his own fingers even moving out to stroke himself after Dylan's hand left. That was something he would NEVER do. Ever. And even after he continued the quick strokes, he knew that he had done something wrong. But physically he could not stop. It felt too good...

“Stop it!” Dylan grabbed both of Julian’s wrists, holding them behind the boy’s back easily. That was one of the plus sides of the smaller boy being so thin; he could easily hold him still with only one hand. “You’re being a whore,” he spit the words out with disgust. “A filthy little slut.” Despite his obvious reluctance to accept it, Dylan had grown harder upon seeing Julian. He brought his free hand to his boxers and pulled them down slowly.

“You’ve been selfish lately,” he said with disappointment, “If you want me to fuck you,” he grinned cruelly down at Julian’s hardness, “And I know you do,” He shoved the other boy down onto his knees roughly, not caring how much it hurt. “You’re going to earn it.” He grabbed Julian’s hair and pushed his head forwards until it was practically touching Dylan’s cock.

Julian couldn't stop. Physically or mentally. He had to fulfill himself. He had to reach climax. But even that he probably wouldn't be satisfied. He'd need more. More from himself and even Dylan. The words didn't hurt him half as much as he thought they would. In fact he didn't feel harmed by them at all. Instead he looked to Dylan's boxers, where his boyfriend had already become hard. That made Julian feel good. Even though Dylan was obviously mad at him, he could still get him hard.

"I-Nnh..." He was at a loss for words, and when he was shoved onto the ground he didn't seem hesitant to obey. He seemed overly eager even, his thin fingers wrapping quickly around the base of Dylan's cock, stroking quickly as his lips fell on the head, sucking softly before he took more into his mouth. Julian may not have used his mouth much for eating, but he was definitely good at blow jobs. He had a skill for them, actually. All he could think about was trying to satisfy this craving between his legs.

Dylan stiffened when he felt Julian’s warm mouth on him. This was more like it. He was in charge now. He could let Julian do what he wanted, he could make his go faster, slower, or even stop. Though he didn’t really want him to stop. It felt too good. It felt perfect. Dylan fought the urge to moan. He couldn’t let the other boy know how good this felt. He had to make it last as long as possible.

“Go-“ He gripped Julian’s hair tightly, pulling the boy’s head away from him for a second. He nearly pulled Julian’s hair out as another wave of pleasure racked through him. He was almost at full length already and that was quite the sight to behold, as he was not small in the least. He shoved his cock back into the other’s mouth, as far as he could reach. “You fucking suck at this,” he lied, grazing Julian’s hardness lightly with his palm. “Try harder.”

Julian didn't mind submitting. He liked it. He'd be a good boy for Dylan. He'd make Dylan feel good. As long as he got something out of it in return. Now he felt like it was okay to be selfish. He really didn't mind. His self-conscious tendencies went away, they weren't half as bad as they usually were. He was beautiful. He was thin. Dylan loved him.

Well, maybe Dylan didn't love him at that moment, but Dylan put up with him. That was love. The boy began bobbing his head then, pressing himself as far down as he could get on Dylan's cock, which was especially far down. The sky was the limit now. He could do anything. He'd make Dylan feel good. And even Dylan's negative comments couldn't change him. Well, maybe they did a little. "Y-Yes..." He pulled off a moment, licking the tip affectionately. "I want to be a good boy." And he did. He was enthusiastic about it even.

Dylan groaned as another wave of pleasure hit him, “You’re a very, very good boy,” he mumbled, stroking Julian’s member in the way one would stroke an animal. He was fully hard and he pulled away from his boyfriend, unable to believe that he could ever be so heavy. He circled around Julian once, his eyes exploring the other’s body. He especially liked the way that he was perfectly flat. No awkward muscles, not quite jutting bones, a stomach that was almost concave. A bit thinner and he would be perfect… maybe even good enough to pass off as a really thin girl. Though they both knew tht this was wishful thinking.

The need that struck him at that moment was monumental. He pulled Julian up by his bad arm and shoved him against the sink. He entered Julian roughly, no lube, no warning, nothing. He didn’t even bother going slowly at first. “Fuck,” he muttered, grabbing Julian’s waist with bruising force. His thrusts only got faster and the air filled with soft moans and halted exclamations. After a few minutes, he grabbed Julian’s hair again and pulled it back roughly, wanting more than anything to hear him yell out in pain.

That was exactly what Julian wanted, to hear those exact words. He loved to be complimented like that, and he loved to please Dylan. So that compliment went a long way with the boy. His back became a little arched when Dylan stepped around him, showing off the curve of his back and pushing his ass out. He wanted Dylan to be proud of him. A pedigree. Even though deep down he knew he'd never be anything better than terrible. The boy bit his bottom lip and looked up at Dylan through half lidded eyes and blushed cheeks. Damn. It felt good to be looked at like that. With such desire in his boyfriend's eyes.

A loud mewl came from the boy's lips when he was pulled up by the arm. Damn. And then suddenly everything changed. He was still needy, and still needed to fuck, but it wasn't for pleasure. It was some much more animalistic need. And he knew if he didn't get it he'd be very, very upset. So when Dylan shoved him up against the sink, Julian had a feeling it would feel nice. But it didn't. A whimper left his lips, but he tried to keep his mouth tightly closed. Suddenly everything became even worse. He didn't want this, not like this. But he still needed that pounding sensation. Anything to engage him. "Dylan!" It came out in a whimper of a sound, then another much louder pained noise once his hair was pulled.

That same familiar terror came to overtake him, the one from the night before. But this one was welcoming. It made him feel as if he needed this to survive. Only intensified his lust and need for this rough encounter.

Dylan continued ramming into Julian, not letting up even the smallest bit until he felt almost ready to cum. Even then he didn’t bother to take the smaller boy’s feelings into consideration. His hands grabbed Julian’s thin shoulders and his nails dug into the skin, leaving bloody half moons along his shoulder blades. Curses flew from his lips at the intense pressure building up inside of him. Yet somehow he was able to pull out. He was on the edge, but he needed to prove to Julian that the other boy was HIS. He was nothing but a useless faggot without him. He was stuck with Dylan and trying to get off without him was useless.

“Don’t ever do this again without me,” he growled, his voice heavy with need. He dug his nails deeper into Julian’s flesh, leaning forwards to breath the next words into his ear. “You couldn’t anyway. What else would turn you on anyway?” He brought his hands down, slicing the other’s skin with nails that he kept immaculate, but sharp. “Certainly not what you see in the mirror.” The words where messily formed with the intent of hurting his boyfriend. He entered Julian again, more gently then he had last time.

However, his thrusts still held the same, needy vigor. And when the time came, he closed his eyes and buried himself completely inside of his boyfriend, nothing escaping his mouth but a single groan as he reached his peak.

In Julian's world, everything became suddenly warped. Dylan was larger than him in reality, but now the other boy seemed intimidatingly so. He was practically a god. A god that was very, very angry with Julian. Really, he deserved this then. If he could upset a god. Someone so much more powerful, attractive, and overall better than him. Another part of Julian knew that this was claiming. Dylan was trying to give him a message, and the boy could read it quite clearly. If Dylan didn't want him, he wouldn't invest the time into breaking him like this. There was something consoling in that.

At Dylan's words, Julian wasn't very surprised. But the last comment really hit home. It verified something inside himself that he was quite certain of, and Dylan only confirmed it. "Y-Yes..." He nodded his head, eyes half lidded. His fingers clung to Dylan's broader shoulders needily, though his thin fingers didn't have much of a grip. "Yes Sir..." It just seemed like the right thing to say. And in his mind, he was still talking to a god. Or a king at least. How lucky was he, to be lusted after by a king?

When Dylan finally came Julian was panting and bucking his hips forward lustfully. He hadn't come. And the chances that he would were slim. With this pill he'd stay like this for a while, or if he did come, he'd just be hard again shortly after.

Dylan stood there for a few moments, leaning against Julian’s thin frame and feeling as if the smaller boy would break at any minute. But he didn’t, and not only did he look at his boyfriend with eye brows raised in a sort of shock, but he also looked at him with annoyance. Sometimes he wished that Julian would break. He already bended rather easily, but like the most resilient of types, he always sprung back. It often felt as if one more beating would do the trick, but it never did. ‘Sir?’ The word rang in Dylan’s ears. He grinned at the word. He was in charge and Julian knew it.

”Good boy,” he uttered softly, stroking Julian’s cock. The other boy was still rock hard, and Dylan made it his job to solve that. However, he had just cum, and wasn’t going to get hard again for at least fifteen minutes. The answer seemed obvious to him after a few moments. “Stay still,” he pulled out of Julian and led him into the bedroom, shoving him roughly down onto the bed. He crawled on top of the younger boy and brought his lips to the other’s, exploring his mouth as if it they had never made out before. The taste of apples was intoxicating and he continued on Julian until he had to pull away for air. The entire time, his hands locked Julian’s wrists firmly to the bed.

He moved away, his body rubbing the other boy’s hardness as he slid off of him. “Now you're going to show me what you would have done if I hadn’t interrupted,” he ordered, moving to the end of the bed.

Julian couldn't break. There was a split in him. One side believed that Dylan wanted him to, but the other believed that Dylan wanted him to stay decent and strong no matter what happened. At least if he didn't break, he'd listen to Dylan. But he would not completely collapse. His boyfriend needed him, even if Dylan didn't need Julian as much as it was the opposite. Dylan needed a toy. He needed something to entertain him. Julian was just that form of entertainment. And he had to accept that he could never show ultimate weakness. Then Dylan would be done with him.

Julian's cock twitched with those words. Oh how he loved to hear that. To know that Dylan approved of him and thought that he was worth something... The boy managed to hold himself up long enough to be led into the bedroom, but was glad when Dylan finally shoved him onto the bed. "Dylan..." He breathed against the other's lips, closing his eyes with the kiss. He enjoyed the way Dylan kissed him then, it was like something new. Like Dylan was entertained with him and wanted to know more of him. Deeply. Intimately. Get into his bones...

The boy sat up as soon as Dylan pulled away, arching his back a little as he remembered the feel of Dylan's body on his own. Julian looked terrible. But the wounds on his body were almost erotic. Bruises on his hips, his ribs, one on his left cheek. And then the scratches on his collarbone. Like a mating gone far too wild. He looked at Dylan through half lidded eyes, a blush obvious on his cheeks. Despite being thin, Julian still had a cute roundish face. With perfect little cheeks and almond shaped eyes. Now though there was a little darkness under his eyes.

His fingers travelled down to run over his abdomen, pausing just before his cock. He slowly trailed his hand around, pressing it between his legs. A low moan left his lips. "Dylan..." It was needy. He didn't want to just touch himself now. But he slipped his fingers inside without much hesitation. "L-Like this?" He leaned forward, resting his chest on the bed with his ass in the air, aimed so Dylan would have a good view of his fingers pumping in and out of that abused hole.

Julian would always be his; that’s how Dylan thought of their relationship. Most of the time, they weren’t boyfriends, but a master and his little slave who was willing to do anything for him. The concept had always managed to arouse him; a fuck buddy who would never leave. He had thought of Julian in that way at first, but then he had just fallen in love. He was like a woman; falling in love with the first boy who he’d fucked. Julian had been his first male lover, and he hated that the younger boy for it at times. He was straight… Julian was just an acceptation. It was something he had told the other before.

The smaller boy’s wounds where more than just a little bit erotic to Dylan. They were the only thing making him hard again this quickly. The bruises were signs of ownership, the scratches meant that Julian was willing to go through pain for him. Even the terrible bruise on his arm was a sign that Dylan was stronger than his boyfriend: he was in charge of him. He was bigger, better, stronger. No one would ever take Julian from him, nor would he ever leave.

“You should know,” Dylan said harshly, standing up over Julian. He crossed his arms and overlooked the other as if he were in charge of every feeling he would ever experience. “You’re the one who was being disgusting earlier.” His words were cruel and flat. “I want you to be filthier.”

That's really what their relationship was. Master and slave. Dylan was in charge, Julian always let him be. He was willingly submitting. That was what made it different. Dylan could do anything and Julian would still stick around. That was obvious now, that Julian had stayed despite the terrible wounds he'd managed to get from Dylan. And the fact that Julian had become hopelessly reliant and dependent upon his boyfriend, along with the intense lust he felt for him... Well, it was harder to walk away. That, and Julian loved Dylan. He dedicated himself to the other male with all of his heart. Even if he knew that Dylan declared himself straight.

Julian would contemplate the meaning of each wound later, right now he was focused on getting Dylan hard again. Or at least pleasing him. From what he felt at this moment, Julian knew he wouldn't be getting off for a while. And that wasn't a great feeling. But as long as he knew that his boyfriend would enjoy the time he lay there needy, he was alright with it.

"Dylan..." It was a moan of a whisper, his fingers pumping in and out faster. Filthier? He didn't know exactly what his boyfriend wanted from him. His fingers ran over the rim of his abused hole and he pressed them back in, thrusting them in rougher as he used his free hand to spread his legs further apart so Dylan could get a better view. "What... What do you want me to do...? I'll do anything.."

Hearing Julian’s moans and seeing his hard cock was getting Dylan more exited then he wanted to admit. Only five minutes past his climax and he already wanted more. It was only making it worse that the other boy was so damn sexy.

“Anything?” Dylan grinned and stood up, his half-hard cock making it a bit uncomfortable for him to walk over to his dresser. Standing in front of it, he instructed Julian to close his eyes as he pulled something large form the top drawer. Once, in a moment of weakness, he had bought a vibrator, for Julian of course (as he would never allow anything inside of him). He still had it; nearly a foot long and rather thick. It hadn’t even fit into the other boy the first time they had tried it.

The plastic was cold and hard. It had been the cheapest vibrator in the store and it hardly even worked. It would do what it was needed for though. Dylan handed Julian the plastic and sat down again, watching him with a ravenous expression. “I want it all the way in you,” he ordered, knowing that this was next to impossible.

Julian had been looking back to Dylan. He'd adjusted himself so he was sitting just right to look back to his boyfriend. His fingers continued to work even after he posed the question. It seemed like the right thing to do at that moment, even though he knew that Dylan wanted more. But seeing Dylan's ravenous expression pleased Julian in a way he couldn't describe.

It was a need, a want for Julian. "Yes." He wanted anything to help the larger male. If Dylan was in love with him, he was equally in love with him. And he wanted it to stay that way for a long time. He did as he was told, closing his eyes when his boyfriend ordered it. But when Dylan stepped forward to hand it to him he opened his eyes. The boy swallowed.

They'd used it once. In a moment of curiosity Julian thought. He also didn't think that Dylan would ever have him use it again.

His eyes widened a little when he accepted it and he swallowed. "I-" But he leaned back down, pressing the tip against that sore little hole of his. Julian would be lucky if he could sit straight after this. He pressed it gently against him, easing the very tip in. "Dylan..." He didn't want to say that he couldn't do it, because he wanted to for his boyfriend. But his voice was a little of a whine. It had been difficult with lube, and now he had none. Dylan's come would suffice a little, maybe. But beyond that... He slipped it a few more inches in, letting out a soft moan. It wasn't even halfway there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom