Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

* Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Thanks for reading my post. :3 Okay, so I've got a craving for FxF werewolfs...hehe. I have some plots that would be long term but I'm also willing to do some short-term as well. PM me if interested. :)

1. Samara is the new alpha of her pack. Her older brother has trained her to be the best one yet but this is not what she wants with her life. She has decided to run away. After a few days of travelling. She comes across a small town, where she sees character B under a tree crying. Character B is a sweet young girl and has little self-confidence. Due to her innocence she is commonly bullied. (Long term)

2.Young werewolf Snow, is picked up off the streets by Mr. Hightower. Hiself being very busy with work and trips he decides to give her to his daugther as a pet. (Long term)

3. A Heart for a Gift. The world has just fallen into dark times after a devastating war, being wipped out of many resources needed for common everyday life humans have resorted to wolves for many things. Including transportation, protection, etc. A werewolf has been presented to your character for her birthday. The young werewolf frighten about what might happen if she is caught being more than a simple wolf, she decides to try and live her life as your characters pet. (Long term)

4. Sinner?
Two werewolves have fell in love with eachother. The only problem is they're both girls. ( Long term or short term)

5. Tori was the lowest ranked in her pack, yet she was most craved by the males (and even females) for her gracefulness. But after her pack was slaughtered by a group of vampires and was the only survivor; they dragged her back to their clan. (This can go many ways. She could be sold off to one of the female vampires or just be used as a sex slave to every girl vampire.....other things can be discussed. ^^)

You may add on any ideas you have or if you have any plots you'd like to do hit me up :D

Human x Werewolf

Werewolf x Werewolf

Vampire x Werewolf

I'll RP over threads, IM, PM, pretty much anything.

Hope to set up something with someone soon! :D

RE: FxF Werewolfs! (Futa also) ~<3

If you don't mind me playing a female role, I'd love for your character to dominate mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom