Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X Men: Rise of New Stars

TempestSea

Moon
x-men-31.jpg

Decades of years after Charles Xavier and his generation rose and fell in constant battles but now after not even fifty years of peace the third generation of mutant are following the footsteps of generations before them. Now an evil mastermind and his cold hearted sidekick girlfriend are trying to destroy the institute at last. They have started training mutant kids and are creating their own institute but if they took out Xavier’s institute they could rule the world with no worries about goody two shoes at all because all mutants would be under their influence.
Their plan is simple and the dreams and plans can be counted on one hand.
1. Destroy the institute
2. Take control
3. Destroy Xavier’s descendent ...Painfully.

Characters:
THE BAD GUYS
The Bad Guy
He wants to rule the world
OPEN

The Sidekick
She is hauntingly beautiful but has ugly intentions

The Back Up Boys
They are twin brothers
They are both OPEN

THE GOOD GUYS
The Hero
He is Charles Xavier’s grandson
He hates The evil mastermind isn’t that obvious?

The Best Friend
She is sweet and likeable

The Best Friend’s Sister
She is cold and heartless but a good person

The Geek
Good friend with the Hero

THE TRAINEES
Bad Kid One
Bad Kid Two
Bad Kid Three
Bad Kid Four
Good Kid One
Good Kid Two
Good Kid Three
Good Kid Four

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Codename:
Side:
Role:
Crush:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fiancé?
Mutation:
Personality:
Short History: OPTIONAL

I may be interested in this. I already have a character for this too, but am unsure whee he would really fit. He would probably be a generic 'Good Guy' character, seeing as he isn't evil and does not have a significant other. I do not have time to type out a bio at the moment, but I will get it up in the AM.

My only advice would to be to probably remove the pre-set relationships here. You can't really predict how other peoples' characters will mesh. Otherwise, I support this 100%.

Could I be an NPC Mutant not on the list. or another side character. I also agree predatory.. having preset relationships could cause more trouble than its worth. let things happen in RP rather than saying this is set in stone. hell the bad girl might fall for the hero.

okay i want to join but sense they say taken by the main charaters i guess i could be a bad girl in training tired of always playing on the good side .

I am looking over the bio at work and mentally filling it out in my head. Cant figure one thing out, however. What do you mean by Face Claim?

sorry about this i had it typed up for a different site before i will fix when i get home.

Ok guys I fixed it and Wildkat it says the photo will be added once taken not that it is taken. Thank you and please join! :)

The onely one taken is the bestfriends sister by me.

Elemental__Fire_by_exermann.jpg
Name:"My mother named me Lucinda Ivy Blue"
Nickname:"Im called Cinder, sometimes Lady Blue...I think thats a joke sense I come off depressed..."
Codename:"It's X, like X marks the spot?"
Gender:"Take a minute a look... I a girl is you didnt figure it out."
Sexuality:" Bi, have a probablem?'
Date Of Birth:"June 22nd of 1995...so yeah 17..."
Side:"I good side, meaning Xmen, because evil never really wins it sees a feelting glimpse of victory never the real thing."
Role:"The Best friends sister."
Crush: "The twins...I know there bad but...I really like twins..."
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fiancé?"No one...Apparently the idea of having a girl friend who can light them on fire isnt appealing.I dont know why."
Mutation:"I can catch my self on fire... and control fire, and well...become fire.... Its dangerous becasue being fire is so freeing and you can go anywhere. Its addicting..."
Personality:"I've been told im naive and shy, alittle depreassing to be around. But I think Im loyal and I do have aviotiale temper, probably because I am fire..."
Short History:"I dont want to talk about it..."

Fire_elemental_by_Iriloth.jpg
fire_elemental_by_sylwiaa.jpg

Shade-2.jpg

Name: Noah Masters
Nickname: N/A
Codename: Shade
Sexuality: Straight
Date Of Birth: November 7th, 1988
Side: Good Guys
Role: Former Academy Student - Graduate (Good Kid 1)
Crush: None Currently
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fiancé? Single
Mutation: Can bend light waves to create areas of darkness ranging from a refreshing spot of shade in the middle of an open field on a hot summer day to making an entire well-lit room go from blindingly bright to pitch black. He also does not seem to be blinded within darkness which he, himself, created. He cannot see in natural darkness, however.
Personality: Shade is a bit of a loner - not because he wants to be but because most people tend to avoid him. Even among mutants, he is viewed as an outcast do to his mild case of schizophrenia. The more common signs of schizophrenia such as paranoia and delusions do not plague him but he has been known to hallucinate during highly stressful situations and he is almost constantly talking to himself which has proven to be one of the few ways that he is able to keep his mind clear and think straight. Without vocalizing his thought process concerning complicated issues, the ideas just get jumbled and unreadable. Aside from that, Shade is a fine example of an X-Man. He is intelligent, friendly, and loyal to a fault. If only more people would give him the chance and get to know the man buried under the mess...
Short History: Coming Soon.

Name: Benen Eachann
Nickname: Ben
Codename: Void
Sexuality: Straight
Date Of Birth: Unknown
Side: Good Guys
Role: The Geek
Crush: None
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fiancé? Single
Mutation: Mild manipulation of Sub-atomic particles, limited to self internal use, and non sentient beings, I.E. he can't cause a person to melt. His grasp of Physics, Mathematics, and Astronomy lead to the development of his powers, around the age of 18. he has since refined his ability for both attack and defensive uses. His genius is on par with the likes of the great minds of the last three centuries.
Personality: Calm, collected, Quirky at times, and fun to be around at times, he may be Teacher but he is more like the students than not. He regales his students with tales of battles long past like he has seen them, and some would say he has.
Short History: No one knows for sure, but most evidence to Benen's identity have been found in portraits and paintings dating back to the 15th century.

ff14hyurmale.jpg

FANTASY.jpg

Name:Coley King
Nickname:Kat
Codename:Wildkat
Sexuality:Straight
Date Of Birth:April 09 1997
Side:bad side
Role:The sidekick
Crush:The bad guy
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fiancé?Boy friend the bad guy
Mutation:She can change into any cat form or part cat and can also call cats to her side ether by her mind or by calling them but can only connects with cats mind cannot read any other minds but theirs and can speak with them too. She hears the cats talk like we do.
Personality:She is very evil to the core always doing the bidding of the bad guy but if she gets the chance too she does things to achieve what she wants . She believes mutants should rule the world but under her boy friend the king and she be his queen.
Short History: You will have to wait and find out.

I could play the good guy as well or the best friend just did not want to be on the good side if i could help it sense you all were on the good side.but i can play up to three characters but that is my limit.

Gareth-121010-02.jpg

Name: "My parents, blessed me with the Gareth Dragonov."
Nickname: "Most people cally me Gary for short, but a few call me Gare-Bear."
Codename: "Most of the guys on the team call me Arachnaé."
Sexuality: "I am a proud Homosexual."
Date Of Birth: "October 31, 1994
Side: "Bad guy, we simply have more fun."
Role: Back up guy 1 (younger twin)
Crush: "Shade, I know he's straight and a goody-goody, but those eyes take my breath away.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fiancé: "Sadly, the thought of someone that could inject you with an arachnid's venom isn't very date worthy."
Mutation: "My body is covered in microscopic hairs that allow me to stick to almost any surface. It also generates its own supplies of venom. I can also shoot incredibly strong spider silk from my mouth. My reflexes and flexibility are also enhanced along with my agility."
Personality: "I guess I would describe myself as a bit of an introvert. I try to stay away from every one, except my brother. However that doesn't mean I am anti-social, I just try to avoid fights that could land my team mates in the hospital or toe tagged. However, I am a huge flirt, it's to the point where I don't even notice it anymore. But it does annoy me when I have explain to females that I 'catch' for the other team."
Short History: OPTIONAL

Back
Top Bottom