Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Moon
Kite, here! I decided to start off on the site with a request thread, so here it is.

I'm not new to roleplaying or smut, but I might be a tad rusty, so please forgive me if you find yourself gawking at some awkward line I accidentally oops'd on to my reply.

So anyway, here's a few of my requests :

• Be dominant, but still respect my character.
  • Story is just as important as the sex!
  • PLEASE be literate.
  • If things aren't going well, or if something's uncomfortable, please tell me.
  • Don't start anything you don't want to finish. Please tell me if you're going to quit, at the least.

I'm okay with most things in bed, but anything to do with severe, permanent bodily damage, or anything that has to do with the bathroom can stay out.

Kink List

Most of my plots can be both F x F, and M x F.

Plots - Ones I intend to play will be in a sky blue.

Antihero x 'Hero's' Daughter
When the Hero becomes a corrupt, deceptive scoundrel, what better way to topple him than taking advantage of something he loves most? The setting can span from steampunk to ancient fantasy, to modern noir, as well as from a kidnapping to an unexpected encounter.

Goddess x Demon
When a fallen angel turns rogue, what sort of debaucheries does he / she plan for the Goddess who banished him / her? Heavy bondage, humiliation, and blackmail involved / encouraged.

Captive Elf x Captor Vampire / Werewolf / Demon
Two warring families, one of them elvish, have long been at each other's throats in a bloody stalemate. But recently, the other clan has gotten hold of one of the elvish noble's youngest daughters. They plan to squeeze every drop of information they can from her, degrade and humiliate her, even break her into slavery in service of her captor. The plot can deviate into mindless slavery, or also branch off into a consensual development as well, which would be preferred.

I would also be really up for a Game of Thrones roleplay, something involving an (older) Arya Stark.

I only have a few at the moment, but PM me if you're interested. I'm open to plot suggestions as well.

I would love to do the Goddess X Demon one, Especially if you would remain as a Goddess with her powers, However for one reason or another [can be discussed as to the reason] the Goddess finds herself unable to use them against the Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom