Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkness Will Rise Again HP Group

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
OK So I've tried this idea on other sites and would like to give it a try here. A lot of Harry Potter style groups focus on the heroes/good guys and what I'm looking to do is focus more on the Death Eaters/the bad guys.

The story would take place 20 years after the second wizarding war when everyone is happy and settled in both the muggle and wizard world. Voldemort has been dead and his followers were either killed in the war or fled after his death. There is a small group of people who had stayed loyal to the dark arts whether they supported Voldemort or not, this group of people began recruiting others to join up with them 10 years after the dark lord's demise. The group succeeded in recruiting some but there were of course those that opposed them being too good or just too scared to join the ranks. Even though the group had recruited a decent amount of people their numbers are still no match to the Ministry's and they still have a lot of work to do. They need to put the fear back into people's hearts and minds, as soon as they succeed in doing that they will have the upper hand.

Of course the main focus in this group will be the death eaters BUT people who want to play innocent witches or wizards, even muggles are more then welcome to join as well. After all every good group needs a healthy balance of good and evil right? This group is not going to be for people that have a weak stomach and this is just a warning before you join, the death eaters are vicious, torturous, blood lusting, evil beings that show little to no mercy at all so there will be some graphic scenes written out I am sure of it BUT even though the group will be graphic that does not mean one can just do whatever they want to someone else's character no means no that is one rule I will really enforce in this group. If you have an idea that involves someone's character discuss it with them and work out the details that way everyone can still have fun and no one will get angry.

If you're interested post here also if you have any ideas you want to throw in please feel free too. :)

I'm kind of liking the idea of RPing a character (though I'd probably play a few for this group) who finds herself drawn to a Death Eater, but has opposing views. However, despite that, she's drawn to him anyway and accepts him for who he is regardless. For some reason I find that intriguing because it's about seeing deeper into the person and having to put aside biases. It even delves into things that might not make sense, which is just plain interesting to me. So..... hehe.... there's something going through my head for one possible character. XD

I think that's a great idea :) I'll most likely be making multiple characters as well probably mostly death eaters but I may make a muggle that has a magic relative I think that could be interesting :)

Thanks. I think it could be quite an interesting character study in sooo many ways because she'd REALLY have to accept him fully depending on the sort of Death Eater he is. And I'd probably want her to be drawn to one who is a bit more heavily involved, just to make it more interesting. Yes..... I'm weird. LOL! Now I'm pondering what other interesting ideas I could play around with character wise. Hrmmm... XD

I absolutely love it and think it'll definitely be interesting to see how it plays out, definitely eager to see it all :) now we just wait to see if anymore people bite at the idea.

okay i so want to play a death eater in this but the girl is going to twisted in the mind kinda like that one witch in the movies with her hair all waked out for the life of me i cannot think of her named something like ballatrax. Also might play more the one charater as well but one girl i kinda want to have her history a mystery and she falls for a good guy maybe and has to hide it for she is all into the whole death eaters thing or maybe she goes from bad to good kinda like a traitor thing lol. just some idea from me let me know what you all think.

cool i get to play a twisted witch but she wont be bellatrix more like a descended of her i think .

You can do that :) Relatives and Canon characters are welcome that's why I only went 20 years into the future after the war but the only rule I have is no canons can be played if they died in the books/movies.

Well, I'm going to play an OC and go with the idea I mentioned above. I think that'll be fun. Not sure about others yet. But I'm definitely going to plan for what I said already. I wonder who the evil Death Eater will be. lol. XD

I'm honestly surprised that more people haven't posted interest here on this one. I mean, it's HP for starters. But the twist makes it different and that much more awesome. Come on people... where's the HP love??? XD

well i think bellatrax died in the books so i wont be playing her but this is going to be a daughter of hers maybe twins one normal with a cold heart and the other the twisted one .

I know right DA I thought it was a decent idea lol
and yeah she did die in the books....unfortunately :(....but daughters of hers would be fine :)

Back
Top Bottom