Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mob Law Love

she smirked a little and shook her head a little. "you don't have to give up everyone of course. two or three of the top baddies would do it." she admitted. "your father wants you dead anyway, so in a way, turning him in... would be saving you, right?" she asked, smirking at him. "between the two of us,. i think we can protect the people who don't know any better, like you, and Matris, and the real assholes like your Father, and Nicoli." Nicoli was the Boss's right hand man, and was one of the worse criminals in the mob. "i can help you... if you let me." she admitted, blinking at the other. "i don't want to, but i feel kind of bad for you in this kind of situation." she admitted. "people like Thomas Taints... they Chose to get involved... people like you, and Matris... you where born into it, you never had a chance, or a choice... so. i'll help you, if you'll let me." she promised, offering him a smile as she offered him a half a page letter to her father. telling him she was safe, and working 'undercover' and to trust her. Aaron wasn't going to like it, but he'd do it, just to make sure he didn't risk her life.

Nyk tilted his head as he stared at the woman before nodding."I'l see that he gets it."he said not saying what he was going to do before dressing in a pair of jeans and dress shirt looking totally different from the usually coldly polished lawyer. He looked...relaxed. Heading out again he smiled as he walked into the police station, his knuckles rapping against aaron's door even as he twitched a little as he felt every cop staring at him, except matris who was doing a amazing job ignoring him.

she smiled at him a little and nodded a bit as she went back to her book. Aaron was a red headed cop, who was going gray, and currently he was staring at a TV, trying to identify the men that had kidnapped his daughter. "what do you want?! Go away!" Aaron demanded. "i'm busy!.." then he scowled as he realized it was Nyk. "oh for the love of... fine! come in! hurry up!" he demanded, glaring at Nyk. "what do you want!? if this is about that lowlife rapist in the cells, go bother someone else!"

Nyk raised a eyebrow as he walked in, shutting the door behind him, his hands in his pockets."For once, I'm not here about the lowlifes in my life.Well.Not in the usual sense."He said looking thoughtful and amused that his identy hadn't been discovered yet, but it was only a matter of time. Raising is hand he held out the letter for him,"I have something for you."

Aaron snarled at Nyk and snatched the letter out of the man's hand and read it, his expression going from shocked to horrified, and then to relieved. "...damn... Anita... what are you getting into now?" he asked, frowning a little before glancing at Nyk, waving the letter a little. "want to know how i know this is real?" he asked, smirking at the other a little. "there are Key Phrases that we use, when communicating with each other about stuff like this... so someone pretending to be my daughter, using her handwriting... well, they wouldn't know the Key Words, and i would know it's a forgery." he admitted simply, examining the letter again, sighing a little. "i don't know, for certain that your actually in the Mob yet." he admitted his eyes narrowed at Nyk. "but, since your assisting my Daughter... if you ARE in the mob, i'm sure she'll make me cut you a deal... tell her to keep me informed." he ordered simply. "frankly.. i'm just glad she's not hurt." he still looked terribly worried, but he didn't look like he was going to rip all of his hair out either.

Nyk sighed a little wtching the offier, tilting his head a litle as he looked out the window."My law degree says Nykyrian Santana, not Nyk Santos."he said after a moment before sighing a little."She's staying with me. My father's blown my cover on purpose, he has every intention of getting me killed.He knows you're going to hand me my ass, because of her. Easier to get a cop to do his killing for him then to get his gang turning on him for killing his son."

the cop stared at the other with a lifted eyebrow. "you think me an idiot?" he demanded. "we all know who you are and what you claim to not be. the only reason why you weren't behind bars, was a lack of proof and the fact that you have never done anything wrong... save for helping a bunch of scumbags stay out of prison." he admitted shaking his head. "in any case, so long as my daughter isn't hurt, you get to keep your balls, got it?" Aaron demanded. "and here." he handed the other something, a prescription Refill. "you need to give this to her. she's almost out."

"Not really, it just amused me that anita found it startling to realize it was nykyrian not nyk."Nyk said smirking a little before laughing."I kept them out of jil to stay out of the morgue. I have no dillusions about my father's love for me."He said before loking at the pescription before sighing,"Tris already got some, but thanks.I'll make sure she gets them."he said pocketing the bottle before turning to leave."I can give you my father, if you can keep him from getting me killed."

the cop snorted. "i have no delusions about my daughter Nykyrian. she's completely obsessed. if it's not directly related to a case she's working on... then she usually ignores it." he admitted, looking slightly amused. "and i want your father AND his right hand man... and then, i'll make sure you stay alive, and out of prison." the Cop promised. "i can't promise anything on your good name, being that i can't control the press, but at least you'll be alive, right kid?" he asked, smirking at the other. "i'll send the word out that no ones to touch you." he promised simply before turning to his piles of paperwork, deciding to get some work done now that his daughter was... relatively safe... for now.

when Nyk got back, Anita was dressed in her clothes again, and was scowling at a puzzle she had unearthed from somewhere. "this thing is missing pieces." she complained, glaring at him. "and i've been wearing the same clothes for a day and a half. i told Matris to get me my clothes from my apartment, but he didn't... kick his ass for me and then go and get me my clothes." she ordered, tossing him her keys. "and my deodorant too!... and my toothbrush!" she demanded as she placed another piece into the puzzle. she was awful bossy for a kidnapped woman.

Nyk looked amused as he held up the bag he ws holding."You're awfully bossy for a prisoner."He said before ossing the bg onto the bed."Mat said he wouldn't come bck unless he ws armed to the teeth, so i told him I'd bring you your precious clothes."He snickered a little as he started to change clothes."And I know. Mat made it for me, said I finished regular puzzles to fast, needed one that was missing things."

she snorted. "i'm bossy in any situation." she complained simply before smirking as he dropped the bag onto the bed. "thank you." she stated simply, setting another piece into place. "are you sure he wasn't just giving you an old game he didn't want anymore?" he asked with a small chuckle before she got up, shedding her own clothes before digging into her bag for something clean, putting on new panties and a new bra and a pair of sweatpants so she could be comfortable. "oh, good, Daddy remembered my medicine. she mused, looking amused as she examined the tablets in the full bottle with a critical eye. "if you want a hard puzzle, get one that's all the same color or something. that's hard."

"No, with my luck, he did."Nyk sid lauging a little s he wtched her dress before laying down on the bed, smiling amused s he got comfortable."I've done those.I've actully taken them to court and done them."He smirked."Getting a case thrown out for being unprofessional is great.I thought you were going to kill me when I did that."

she offered him a furious scowl. "i damn near id you son of a bitch." she complained acidly. "i'm half tempted to do it now just for bringing it up!" she growled. though... she had to admit, it had been a clever move... and she'd done something similar, playing with a rubix cube once. hell, the entire Law Firm that the two worked at, where constantly watching to see if they where going to end up killing each other, or end up screwing each other... there where even betting pools on when and what would happen. "so, did my father threaten you bodily harm?" she asked, looking amused as she flopped down onto the bed next to him, her head tilted. "and more importantly, did he offer you a deal?"

"Only if I hurt you.But you'd like it if I hurt you."He sid smirking s he offered a small perverted smile before shrugging as he lened bck ginst the hedboard."He did.And oddly enough, he knew who I ws.They always have. He just offered to make sure no one shoots me before I can put my dd and his men behind bars."

she snorted a little but nodded. "i probobly would." she admitted, looking amused as she studied him. "i think everyone knows who you are... it's just that, no one can prove it." she admitted simply. "and even if they could, being a part of a club isn't a crime, you've never done anything illegal... 's far as they know anyway. so even if they could prove it, they couldn't arrest you." she admitted, looking very, very amused before wincing a little, setting a hand on her belly. this was just great, she'd gone too long without her medicine... she was going to have an attack... she didn't want these people to know her weakness...

"Are you so sure I havent done anything?"he said snickering before loking concerned at her."Wht's wrong?"He said looking so very concerned about her.He didn't want to get killed becuse she ws hurt.

she shook her head. "nothing... nothings wrong... just stomach cramps..." she muttered, her voice strained as she closed her eyes, shuddering hard. "...i need you to get me a hot pack." she ordered softly, panting a little. "i'm having a small..." she winced and curled up onto her side, uttering a short cry of pain as the ulcers in her stomach 'opened' for lack of a better term. she would be puking blood in a few hours, that she knew.

nyk frowned looking concerned before walking out returning with the hot pack, so hot that as he handed it over the pink skin of his hnd looked burned. "You can't die on me. Your father'll bury me in a shallow grave under the sttion."He said trying to pass off his concern for her as concern for himself.

she snorted as she laid on her back, the hot pack on her belly soothed the deep aches and she sighed a little. "oh shut up... this is only indirectly your fault." she admitted simply. "though really, it's the men who kidnapped me's fault... i need to take my medicine twice a day... i missed three pills... i'm just having a small attack, that's all... it won't last long..." she promised. "all that happens is my stomach bleeds a little and then i puke up the blood." it was very clear she was downplaying her condition. "you should go somewhere else... i don't want to puke in front of you."

"Ohhh good.I'm sure your father would tke that into consideration."he smirked a little before sighing, looking worried before biting his lip."Would taking a bath help?"He asked even as he stood,getting ready to go somewere else.Figuring she knew wht ws wrong and knew if she didn't need compny

she snorted a little and then nodded. "yes... go draw me a hot bath." she ordered, slowly getting out of the bed and heading into the bathroom after him, stripping naked and settling into the steaming bath with a small sigh as the aches and pains eased even more, cracking an eye open at him. "you will tell no one." she ordered before relaxing in the tub. "i'm going to need a bucket to puke in. i won't be able to make it to the toilette." she admitted simply.

Nyk smiled a little looking concerned as he filled the tub sighing softly as she st on the edge of the tub running her fingers through her hair as he looked at her concerned, setting the trash can by the tub."Anything else?"He said looking down, despite his usual aloof attitude, the man looked concerned.

she sighed a little, enjoying the feeling of his fingers running through her hair, relaxing in the tub of water so hot, it was turning her skin pink, just the way she liked it. "no. nothing else. though something soft to eat when i come out would be nice. yogurt or soft cheese. fruit, applesauce, juice, things like that." she murmured, feeling sleepy and content despite the pain she was in. it felt rather nice to be comforted, and forgot to order him out. whether he was still there after a few minutes or not, she heaved up, out of the water, grabbed the garbage can, and began to retch, puking up all the blood that had been spilled into her stomach. and there was a lot of it. too much to be healthy, no matter what she said. but finally she groaned, leaning back into the hot tub, the garbage can sitting next to her, used and forgotten in favor of trying to ease the horrible, horrible cramps.

Nyk stepped back into the room just as she was throwing up, looking worried and trying to figure out what in the world could be wrong walking in she sat down, her plate of yogurt and cheese in his hands.Sitting down he frowned."Anita?I have some food."he said sighing softly.

she groaned a little when he walked in, but couldn't stop the flood of blood and bile from escaping her. finally she leaned back, trembling in the hot bathwater as he offered her food, but she was too weak to grab the food herself and she blinked at him, swallowing thickly. "i can't... will you feed it to me?" she asked softly, blinking at him. so lost in her own misery that she forgot to mistrust him.

Back
Top Bottom