Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mob Law Love

"Oh no, I can't be. After all a man who's all bad wouldn't want to do this."He growled slipping his fingers into her, playing with her body, smirking as he raised a eyebrow."Of course I'm doing this on purpose. Since when have you ever known me to not be doing something on purpose?"He pointed out raising a eyebrow.

she scowled at him before gasping, arching as his fingers slid into her, her tight, wet sex clenching tightly around him as she shuddered, moaning out as she blinked at him. "oh for fucks sake you bastard... stop talking and fuck me!" she demanded, grabbing his shirt, trying to pull it off of him, leaning forward to press her lips to his, demanding his attention as the blanket slid off of her, revealing all over her nudity to him again, from perfectly groomed sex, to firm perky breasts. "just be gentle with me, i'm still sore." she ordered, panting at him as she kissed him again.

nyk grinned as he pulled hsi fingers out of her, smirking as he looked her over."Well. I will be most gentle then."He said as he undressed, looking her over before stepping away."Goodnight Anita."He said heading for the bathroom, and in a moment she could hear the shower turning on as he got in to clean up.

she blinked at him, startled, her eyes wide before she burst into furious, frustrated snarls of violent expletives and curses. most of the things she told him to do, where not physically possible, and she ended it all with. "your just a fucking bastard whose playing with my head! your nothing but an evil son of a bitch who will never amount to anything! why don't you jump off a cliff and rot in hell where you belong!?" and with that, she wrapped the blankets tightly around her, curled up on the bed, and cried herself to sleep, tired, sore, and frustrated the tears did not make her feel better. her cheeks where still wet when he came back out, but she was sleeping peacefully, so wrapped up in all of the blankets, that there was no way he was going to get any of them free. he was in for a cold night.

Nyk winced at the words, flinching away at her words, because it lance a heart that he'd long thought was dead before moving into the room he sighe, curling up in the arm chair by the window to sleep, not about to crowd a woman who had been forced into his company.

when he woke, she was dressed and rummaging through his fridge for a bottle of water and some food, muttering to herself in her half asleep state. she uncapped the bottle of water and drained half of it before looking through the fridge for something to eat, grimacing as she set a hand to her belly. for a moment it looked as if she was in an intense amount of pain, and then it was gone and she was back to rifling through his refrigerator. completely ignoring him, she was going to attempt her escape today, as soon as he left for work. it would be easy, all she had to do was use her quick wits to tell people that Nyk and her had struck a deal, simple as that.

Nyk yawned stretching a little as he watched her, his body hurting as he stretched getting up, running his hand through ruffled hair sighing softly."What are you thinking?"He muttered looking amused because nyk could see she was thinking to hard about something and it worried him.

she blinked at him. "i was wondering how much i would get beaten if i tried to find the kitchen. i'm starving!" she complained, glaring at him. "i'm also wondering if it would be worth dying if i could gut you in your sleep first." she admitted, studying his flat belly with a wicked light in her eyes. as a lawyer, she was a gifted liar. "people are going to notice that i'm not at work today." she stated with a sniff. "better not go missing yourself or people will make the connection." from the tone of her voice, she was rather hoping he was late, since he was never late, and people would take notice and suspect him. anything to free herself... before she was either killed, or raped, or beaten... or even worse.. before these people discovered... well, that was not going to happen.

"Probably."Nyk said stretching amused, totally unconcerned at being glared at."And it probably wouldn't be, considering you haven't had sex with me yet."he teased before tugging on his slacks,looking nicely put together in his suit."I'm going I'm going.So eager to get rid of me?"He teased.

she snorted darkly. "i might want to fuck you, but clearly your just a heartless bastard who has no intentions at all of giving me anything that i want. so just... go do the world a favor and drop dead... jump off a bridge, blow your brains out, try and rape the wrong hooker, i don't give a damn." she complained simply, sneering at him. "at least with you gone, i'll get some peace!" she snapped, searching the room for something to throw.

Nyk tilted his head smirking at her ,looking amused."Rape the wrong hooker?I don't have to deal in rape toget laid sweetheart."He purre looking so amuse as he pulled on his shoes, tilting his head a little."Do you want anything while I go out?"

she snorted a little. "with your personality, you have to pay, or rape, i have no doubts... and i don't want a damn thing from YOU." she snarled, glaring at him. particularly since she intended on being gone by the time he got back from work. maybe she'd even surprise him at the office. she wasn't afraid of him, or anyone else in the damn building... she'd see to it that they where all in prison by the end of the month! that would teach them a lesson! "i'm going back to bed." she sniffed haughtily, crawling back into bed. "go away. i hate you." she complained simply.

once he was gone, she got dressed, and hesitantly slipped out of the room and down the Hallway. it was easy to avoid the few people she saw. so very easy to slip out of the way, and stay unseen... until she ran smack dab into the one man she didn't want to see... the Boss... Nyk's father. "oh... hello." she stuttered, blinking at him. "i was looking for food. Nyk said it would be alright for me to wander around so long as i didn't disturb anyone." she lied effortlessly, trying not to quiver as she blinked at him, looking as innocent and helpless as she could manage. it wasn't hard for someone as pretty as her, blinking slowly at the other, hoping he didn't call her on her lie. she wasn't sure where she was in the house, but she was certain that she was close to the exit, she just had to slip this bastard and keep looking...

"What are you doing with Nyk's girl?"Matris Drayke said as he rounded the corner, the tall dark and handsome cop looking ever so amused, his lips twitchng slightly. Matris was well known to be nyk's best friend but surely it was a shock to find him here, of all places.But...nyk had needed someone, someone he knew to keep up the charade, and the one cop who had been his best friend since he'd been young had been his choice.
"She was getting some food." Looking at nyk's father Matris smirked a little."I'll see that she gets back to the room safely."He said watching the other man walk away without a word before looking at anita."What are you doing?"

Anita grimaced as she heard a familiar voice, and she offered Matris a dark Glare, recognizing him for the Cop he was. "traitor!" she hissed so that only he could hear her. "filthy murderer." she spat, turning on her heal to head back to the room. "what the hell do you THINK i was doing!?" she demanded, glaring at him. "i wont stay here to be raped and abused! i have a job, a life, and i don't intend to give it up for sick, lawless freaks like you!" she spat before staggering, catching herself before she fell, leaning against the wall, breathing heavily as she closed her eyes. "... i need something to eat..." she finally muttered. "i can't go this long without eating..." she knew he'd think she had diabetes, or some other easily explainable disease. everyone always did.

Matris tilted his head a little, "Not a traitor, the cops accepted me knowing I grew up in this house."he said with a careless shrug before smiling a little as he watched her."I think you were going to force nyk to do something drastic.Nyk wont hurt you.The others..."He shrugged."Well, you know what they're like."He said before sighing as she fell,gently taking her arm and leading her to the kitchen."What do you want to eat?"

she looked startled at that, wide eyed as she stared at him before glaring at him. "your still helping these bastards get away with things, that they have no right getting away with!" she spat, huffing as she shook her head. "and i wasn't going to be hurt. no one would dare touch me." she hissed furiously as she let him lead her around, settling herself into a chair, rubbing her eyes a little. "something easy to digest." she ordered calmly. "soup or something." she admitted, shaking her head a little, sighing as she stared at the wall. "My Father will find me Matris... you know he will." the Chief of Police was already looking into the surveillance tapes at the Courthouse, trying to find the bastards who had taken his daughter. "i can't stay here Matris." she stated, staring at him. "i'll die in a week if i have to stay here... you know i will."

"But if I don't, the underworld will push its silent in-fighting out in the open, and it really will be a war."Matis said sighing before laughing."Oh, yes you would have been. Because Nyk is disliked here, and they would love hurting someone that belongs to him."He said rolling his eyes as he started to make soup."He'll figure it out. And nyk knows it. He knows his father betrayed him by bringing you here, but he's having a problem trying to figure out how to get out of it, without getting you both killed.Give him the benefit of the doubt. He is brillant."He said rolling his eyes before sighing.

she sighed a little and nodded. "this, i suppose is true." she admitted softly, giving him a strange look. "why is Nyk disliked here?" she asked, looking rather baffled before biting her lip. "...Nyk wants out..." she breathed, stunned. "he wants out, and people are realizing it, and they don't like it..." she whispered groaning a little. "dammit... this means i have to be nice to him." she complained, examining the wood grain. "...you know... my father... if he where to get a letter from me... he might be willing to... assist." she admitted, examining Matis. he knew Matis was her fathers right hand man, she knew he understood her father nearly as much as she did. if Aaron had a chance to take down the Mob, even if it meant working with one of the Mob Son's.

Matris winced a little at her words trying to decide how to handle this if he knew his friend,matris knew that the man was going to flip out if even more people knew he wanted out.Nodding after a moment he smiled."His father is the only one who knows.And the guards are cruel to him, because his father's made it open season on his son by exposing him like this."He said titing his head a little."Talk to nyk when he gets home."

she sighed a little and shook her head a little. "i can't beleive this." she growled. "now i feel bad for the fucking bastard..." she complained, sighing a little as she took a bowl of the soup, uncaring that it was still cold, eating it anyway. her stomach was cramping violently, and she didn't want to collapse. "well, i won't hold back on him just because i hate him... i do so love fighting with him." it was no secrete that she thought he was the only person that matched her on the 'Court'. the only person she lost against, the only person she actually had to TRY to beat. she enjoyed fighting him, in and out of court, because he was the only one that was of any challenge to her. "i would like to go back to my room now." she ordered. "and i need my medication." she knew Matris knew she needed medicine. he'd gotten it for her on more than one occasion when she'd forgotten it. Matris was the only person Aaron trusted besides himself to handle the medication. no one knew what it was for, but Anita had a timer on her phone for it, and had interrupted court on more than one occasion to take it.

Matris nodded a little standing up, "I brought it."He said digging into his pocket before producing the pill vial and holding it out towards her. Smiling slghtly as he led her back towards the bedroom he smirked."Oh he loves fighting with you to.He finds you...interesting to say in the least."Matris said as he pushed open the door."And here you are, my lady.He will be home soon.He only had a half day in court today."

she sighed as she took the pill bottle and popped a pill. twice a day, every day, and she'd missed last night and this morning. it was no wonder her condition was acting up. "thanks i guess." she grumbled, not about to admit her annoyance over Matris being in her desk... again. she huffed a little, annoyed. "you know... if you hadn't gotten in my way.. i'd be at home right now." she complained, sulking at him before heading back into the room before turning to him. "since you lack the little thing called personal space and privacy. go home and pack me some clothes. i can't wear this every day." she complained, picking at her clothes. "and i highly doubt Nyk knows how to buy a Bra." she complained with a roll of her eyes. "men are so hopeless, really." she complained, closing the door in his face so she could go and take another shower.

"You would be, but Nyk would still be here, with his cover blown and his father willing to kill him.At least this way, you want to help him."He said smirking before laughing."Oh no, nyk knows how to buy the bras he likes."He said through the door laughing as he left. Within the hour nyk walked in, raising a eyebrow a little."INteresting. I thought you'd be gone by now."he said looking thoughtful.

she snorted but nodded. "this is true." she admitted shaking her head at the Bra comment. she was out of the shower, sitting on the bed, reading one of his books dressed in nothing but a Towel when Nyk walked in. "mmm. i tried." she admitted. "ran into your Father." she admitted simply, just to give him a heart attack. "Matris saved me i guess, the bastard." she complained, turning a page in the book. "i decided it would be in my best interest to stay with you." she admitted simply. "for now, anyway. though my Father's going to catch up to you eventually." she glanced at him. "you know. if i where to write him a letter... he might be willing to make a deal with you." she admitted. "you'd have to stab everyone here in the back... but you'd stay out of jail yourself at least." she admitted simply.

Nyk nearly did indeed have a heart attack swallowing hard but looking even more nervous at the idea of matris talking to her. That could only lead to bad things. Paling a little as he considered what her father was going to do, swallowing hard. Pain flickered through his eyes as he dropped the suit jacket and dress shirt to the floor starting to pace."...I can't do that.I'll...I'll let you write him...but..."He shrugged helplessly, hating this. Because he had friends here, he hated working here but he couldn't destroy the ones he cared about. if only he could just get rid of his dad and some of the worst, then he'd be okay. He just needed out of here.

Back
Top Bottom