Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mob Law Love

FoxWriter

Cluster
Her name, was Anita, Anita Summers, she was one of the best Lawyers in the city. She never lost a case, not once, she was well known for her battle against the bastards that was known as 'the Mob'... it was a stupid name really, but she didn't care. She was well known for hunting down people with all the rabid attention as a dog hunting a wounded cat. The 'mad bitch' Anita Summers had taken down more of the mob, than any other lawyer in the city combined. And she was the worst kind of lawyer, she couldn't be bribed, she couldn't be threatened, and she couldn't be killed... so what did one do with her? They kidnapped her of course. Just inside of the Courthouse, they struck, tying her up, gagging her, setting a bag over her head, and carting her off.

Now, she was sitting in a room, all alone, dressed in her suit and skirt, her ankles taped together, her high heels missing, her hands tied behind her back, and tape still over her mouth. Her eyes where uncovered now at least, and she could see she was in a massive room... someone's personal room it seamed. There was a large bed, and she was laying on carpet, but she couldn't see much else from her vantage of half hidden by the bed, and worse, there was nothing sharp in the room, she couldn't cut the tape off of her wrists... god damn she was scared, there was no telling what they where going to do to her. Where they going to torture her? Rape her? Sell her? She didn't know, there was no telling... she did know who kidnapped her though, the Mob, and whatever they did to her, she knew who did it... at least she knew her father would know she was missing in an instant, and start searching relentlessly for her... hell, maybe he'd even find her quickly.

She flinched as the door opened, and she slid herself back, huddled in-between the bed and the wall, trembling violently as she closed her eyes, fighting back the panic, and the terror that was flooding her. She felt the bed shift, and looked up at the men above her, and fury flooded her in an instant, and she started to spit, and hiss, an curse as best as she could through the tape, struggling against the bonds on her hands and her wrists... it was him, HIM! She didn't know him personally, but he had been her 'rival' for years. Ever since she had started hunting down the mob, he had been in her way, defending them. Most of the people she hadn't been able to put away, had been his fault! She should have KNOWN he was with those fucking bastards! So yeah, she, was, pissed!!!

"Hey hey hey!If you're going to spit at me, I'm not going to let you go."Nykarian snarled s he wrapped a hand around her wrists jerking up up and tossing her onto the bed. Looking annoyed he couldn't decide who he hated in this moment. Her for making such a problem, or his father for dumping this problem in his lap. He didn't want to consider just how nasty his life had gotten. growling as he ripped the tape of her hands, not being gentle in his anger.

"Would you stop?I have no desire to talk to you right now."Nyk ran his finger through his dark blond hair as he poured them both drinks from him br, holding it out to her. Knowing that he at least, planned on getting blistering drunk before he thought about wht his father had done. The man seemed to just think bout what he wnted to do with Anit not that he was totally blowing Nyk's cover in the courthouse by so publicly outting him as a mobson.

she snapped and snarled and tried to struggle as he lifted her and threw her onto the bed, an unholy shreik leaving her lips as she struggled and squirmed. she paused, shocked when he started tugging the tape off of her hands and stared at him with wide, furious eyes as her rubbed raw hands where released. her skin was red where the tape had been, she'd been tied too tightly. she ignored him as he went for the drinks, freeing her own mouth and ankles as she gazed around the room, trying to find a way out... there was only the door, and he was in the way of that. "i don't want your fucking alcohol you traitor to all things that is right in this world!" she spat furiously. "your nothing but a fucking son of a bitching SELL OUT!" she snarled, backing away from him, as if worried that he was going to lunge and start hitting her or something equally as unpleasant. "at least now i don't feel so bad about HATING you so much! you... you... you reincarnation of the DEVIL!" she spat.

she studied him, unable to help it. he was so damn handsome. it really wasn't fair, as much as she hated him, he made her blood run hot as well. there was nothing more thrilling than facing him down on the opposite side of the courtroom, battling over who would win, and whether the bastard on the chair was going to go to prison or not. she only won half the time against him, and that too was part of the thrill. she had to admit, she'd fantasied about him in the bathtub more than once. "you should be sick, and ashamed of yourself." she growled, glaring at him with those large, blue eyes, just sitting there, staring at him... that stare had gotten confessions out of people, she just sat there and stared at you with those accusing eyes and somehow, they made you feel badly about what you've done. people in the Mob called it her 'instant Guilt Glare' and most of the lesser members had faced that stare on more than one occasion.

Nyk met that glare with one of his own, that wet yourself angry glare that had his father's men wetting themselves if he turned it on them, and women wetting their panties just at the idea of having him in bed. Shrugging as he poured her alcohol into his own glass he slumped down into the recliner by the window running his fingers through his hair before he turned to look at her.

"Me?A sell out?No. You'd have to not be raised in this lifestyle to be a sell out. I went to law school with every intention of getting them out."he said smirking at her, sighing a little. "Do you want some medicine for your hands?"He said wincing and hiding the desire he had to lay his mouth over the uts and sooth the skin. The man was a maschoist, he had to be considering he wanted to get much closer to a woman who hted him.

she shuddered a little at his glare and she looked away, refusing to admit to herself that his furious glare had turned her on, as it always had. she glared at him furiously at his comment and she started spitting curses and cusses at him again, under her breath this time as she glared at his offer of medicine... but her wrists... and ankles hurt, so she nodded and sat down on the bed, rubbing her writs... maybe, he would leave the room, and she could try to escape... clearly he wasn't about to try and kill her... then again... there where men with guns out there... she had passed them, and seen them, and they had leered at her... no, she didn't want to run into them... maybe if she promised to never tell anyone, and stop going after the mob, he would let her go? no... she doubted that he'd beleive that. she was stuck, and fucked. there was no escape, not unless her father found a way to rescue her... which she doubted.

"...what are you going to do with me then?" she demanded, glancing at him, studying him intently. "are you going to rape me? sell me? kill me?" she asked, her eyes growing cold, the horrid look of fear in those deep blue eyes was like a punch to the gut. "sell my organs or something sick like that?" she asked, blinking a little at him, rubbing her wrists, biting her lip as she realized she was only hurting herself more, dropping her hands to the bed and staring at her red wrists. "i don't suppose there's anyway that i can convince you it would be in your best interest to let me go?" she asked, forcing herself to calm down. she was a logical woman, and one with a gifted tongue, she had talked her way out of hostage situations before... this was just a little more dangerous, that was all.

Nyk stood and moved to the bathroom and retrieved the small cotton balls and the antiseptic before walking back into the room. Holding them out to her he moved away, sinking back into his seat as he studied her, tilting his head a little. Surprise flickering over his face before it was hidden by amusement"You really do think I am a sick bastrd dont you?"He said snickering a little before shaking his head.

"It would be in my best interest let you go, but alas, it would not be in yours."he said shaking his head as he cnsidered that. He knew his father. The man wuld not apperciate it if he just turned her lose, and would in fact probably see it as enough of a insult to just kill her, where nyk could see the benefits of keeping her alive. Smirking he raised a eyebrow."I don't rape people. I have enough women jumping on me that I don't need to take the unwilling."he said arrogance in that look.

she sneered at him. "how can you not be a sick bastard?" she demanded, her eyes narrowed darkly. "you work for the fucking mob! you kill, you steal, you rape, your a disgusting, foul, bastard of a human being and you should rot in hell!" she spat furiously. "you say you don't rape but i know better than that, you sick bastards get OFF on it!" she hissed, flinching as she spilled antiseptic all over her wrists, cursing violently as her cuts stung and burned, only making her curse even more. she had a shockingly foul mouth, and now she was crying, because she was scared, and curious, and in pain. what woman wouldn't cry? "your going to hurt me, and beat me, and rape me..." and now, it was her best defense, the tears had started, she couldn't stop them, she might as well use them. "your going to pass me around like s..some cheep w..whore and their all going to laugh as i beg them not to..." damn she had an imagination. "i kn..know what you s..sick bastards do to p..people l..like me... i g,,got in your way and s..since i'm n..n..not d..dead your g..going to punish me!" she sobbed trying to clear her eyes free of the tears, well aware of how sad and pathetic she looked.

"all i ever wanted t..to do was m..make this world s..s.safe from sadistic b..bastards l..like you and n..n..now i'm g..going to be t..tortured and my de..dead and m..mangled b..body is going to be left in a d..ditch somewhere f..for my f..father to find as a w,,w,,warning and a l..lesson and i'll n..n..never get to t..try Sushi or l..learn how to play chess or f..finish that b..book i was in the middle of..." she was on a roll now. this was how she'd gotten out of her last hostage situation, she'd sobbed and told him about all the things she'd never done and he had felt so bad for her he'd untied her and tried to comfort her and she'd broken his nose and frog marched the idiot right out to her waiting father. it was the same basic principle here. she'd weep, and cry, and make him feel guilty, and he'd let her go... unless he really was as sick of a bastard as she suspected.

Nyk raised a eyebrow looking amused ather rant that led her to spill everything."Do clean that up. You're getting it all over my bed."he said watching her as she cried before starting to laugh, because while she knew she was indeed upset, he wasn't stupid."I'm not stupid princess. I remember when you had your interview after you got away last time.I'm not about to fall for this trick and getting my nose broken."he said snickering little.

she glared at him as he laughed at her and she sniffled, sneering at him before she tipped the antiseptic over and poured it all over the bed, snarling in her fury as she flung the bottle at his head. "i might just break your fucking nose anyway you sick son of a bitch!" she spat, leaping to her feet and leaping at him, her fist striking for his face, her knee looking for his groin, and her free hand clawing at his eyes, shrieking with rage, trying to take him by surprise. she had no goal, she only wanted to hurt him... she had no idea why her lips found his in the middle of all of this, kissing him hard even as her fists beat at his chest, still trying to hurt him before she realized what she was doing and she jerked back, as if he'd bitten her, staring at him, shock in every pore of her body. clearly, she hadn't realized she was going to do that, and she couldn't blame him for doing it either. some days, she wished she had more control over herself.

Nyk sighed a little w atching them, smirking slightly yelping as she flung herself at him, shrieking himself when her knee found his groin, growling as he wrapped his arms around her,pinning him close as he groaned kissing her back. Snickering as he fell back a step, looking up at her."Whatever are you thinking?"He said bemused.

she stared at him, licking her lips as she shuddered and looked away from him. "i'm thinking i wished i had better self control..." she complained. but she had always done everything passionately, from her work in Law and fighting for her clients rights, to fighting off people who wanted her dead, and yes, even to her love life... as much as she hated him... she also desired him, and having him so close... it was hard, so hard to resist him. "so... what DO you intend on doing with me?" she demanded, sitting back on the bed, staring at him. "people are going to notice me missing fairly quickly you know." she admitted, blinking at him. "it won't take them long to think of the mob, which will lead them right to you." she stared at him, looking a little confused. "...which doesn't make sense, now that i think of it, why would you blow your cover? no one actually thought you where a part of the mob..." she admitted, studying him. "i don't know whether to be pissed or flattered..."

nyk glared at her, starting to pace. Fisting her hands in her hair as he thought. "Not shit someone's going to figure it out."he scowled as he paced, more ignoring her then anything else. Pissed that his father had blown his cover without ny sort of warning or chance to cover up."I'd be pissed. You could join me in some really pissed off sex."he scwled before sighing."My father blew my cover for me. I had no control of the issue."He said knowing why he was being punished, but not about to tell her about that. There were less embarassing things they neede to talk about first.

he studyed him as he paced, looking rather confused, her head tilted a little. "and i'd rather fuck a bulldog thanks." but it was clear she was lying from the way her eyes roved across his body, a small smirk fluttering across her face before she looked startled. "your father... oh my god.." her eyes widened. "your... your the Son! the son of the Mob Boss!" well, she had always been good at peicing things together. "oh... oh my god..." she gasped, staring at him. "that's... that's..." she paused, hesitating then. "...so you really, have no control of your life at all..." she mused, studying him. "your bad because you where born under a bad man, and raised to be a bad man..." she sighed a little and shook her head. "i still hate you, but at least all of this makes more sense now. i was given to you because i was a pain in your ass..." she mused, smirking a little. "i have to admit, there's nothing i love more than kicking your ass in the courtroom." she sighed, her face falling. "i guess i won't be doing much of anything anymore..."

"OH no I have to be better than a bulldog."Nyk said smirking a little at her, knowing she was watching him before nodding."It always amazes me that no one realizes Nykyrian Cruel is really Nykyrian Leurc. It always amazes me the capacity humans have to ignore things."He said before looking at her, his smile widening."I wouln't be so sure I wouldn't have been bad anwyays."She said before sighing softly."Well. Maybe. As soon as I figure out what the hell I'm going to do."he smirked, tilting his head."Besides, fucking me is better than beating me. You could do that."

she snorted. "i wouldn't know, i'll never fuck either." she stated with a sniff before snorting. "i don't think many people know you as Nykyrian... i always knew you as Nick." she admitted. "Nicky Cruel, it had a nice ring to it." she admitted snickering a little. "and considering you used to make my poor innocent victims piss themselves on the witness stand, it suited you." that had only happened twice!... but it had happened. "and i have no doubt you'd have been an evil bastard no matter who raised you, Devil reincarnates are always evil." she stated before her eyes narrowed at him. "you won't beat me, you'd have done so if you where going to." she stated simply. "besides, lay a hand on me, and i won't be so docile." she admitted, her eyes narrowed violently at him. "and i bet i can do a hell of a lot of damage before you manage to pin me down if you try to rape me. don't forget, i'm a cop's daughter, i know a few self defense tricks." like that stupid bastard who had caught her in an alleyway and ended up needing to have his cock reattached because she'd bitten it off. from the way she was grinning at him with all of her pearly whites, she wanted him to remember that as well.

Nyk frowned at her as he paced, smirking slightly."It does doesn't it. Maybe I'll actually change my name."He mused before gaping at her."I only did that twice!And it wasn't my fault!"He sputtered. "But at least I'm a handsome devil.That makes up for being a evil bastard."He snickered a little before raising a eyebrow."Are you so sure I wont beat you?"he said before smirking, tilting his head to the side. "I can't rape the willing, darling."He said looking her over in amusement because he wasn't stupid enough to risk bodily harm just for sex.

she snorted a little and shook her head. "you are such a vain egotistical son of a bitch, you know that?" she complained. in some, sick way... she was rather enjoying this. "and it WAS your fault! you where YELLING at them! you made them CRY!" they had been ten, and twelve year old's who had witnessed a mob crime. so of course the crying and pants wetting had instantly made Nyk the bad guy and she'd won. "and yes, i'm sure, i imagine your the sort of person who cringes at the thought of striking a woman when she hasn't done anything." she examined her nails. "and really, all i was doing was my job. if you want to hurt someone, go punch the bastards who put me in this room." she ordered simply, ignoring him now before sighing. "i don't suppose you have something non alcoholic to drink? i've been tied up for HOURS. they got me just before i went in for work..." and if he had just gotten back from work, then she'd been tied up for six to twelve hours... she was probobly in a lot of pain, the kind that only a massage or a hot bath would help. it was no wonder she was so grumpy.

"I am not. It's not vanity when it's true.Everyone wants me."He pointed out snckering a little before wincing."They were lying to me!Besides, they'd witnessed me dropping off my client. I had to scare them enough to get the case tossed out."He said rolling his eyes. So...Nyk had lost on purpose?To not blow his cover?Even though his ego had taken the blow for it?Smart man. "I think you're wrong darling. And you did hit me before, that's doing something."He said rolling his eyes before sighing as he walked to the bar, ging through the fridge for a moment before holding out a water bottle, wincing at her words. Well.No wonder she was grouchy at him."A bath would make you feel better. IF you want help, I 'd be happy to oblige and rub you down."He said his smile perveretd.

she snorted. "not everyone wants you, you dumb shit." she growled before staring at him, wide eyed. "...you smart assed son of a BITCH!" she complained. "that's clever! dammit i should have KNOWN you'd made them cry on purpose! son of a bitch..." she glared at him. "making children cry,,, what' next, going to steal candy from a baby!?" she demanded, her eyes narrowed at him. "and you deserved to be hit!" she growled taking the water bottle and draining it all in fast, quick gulps. she was just so thirsty... and hungry too, but she could ignore that for now. "i don't want your help in bathing!" she growled, throwing her empty bottle at him before storming into the bathroom and slamming the door shut. she started the hot water, and stripped naked... well, he HAD offered her a bath after all, and sank into the hot water with a sigh and just laid there, letting the hot water sooth her sore muscles... she never meant to fall asleep.

"Lies!It's all lies."Ny said snickering amused at her reaction to him making children cry on purporse."Only if it'll keep me out of jail."He snickered so very amused at her reacton.

A hour later nyk sighed softly as he walked into the bathroom, draining the tub as he picked her up gently, holding her naked body against his as he gently dried her off, gently drying her hair before carrying her out to the bedroom,settling her in bed before stroking her hair."Anita?Do you want something to eat?"He muttered swallowing hard as his body hardened as he looked over the naked lawyer in his bed.

she mumbled as he toweled her dry, snuggling into him as the shifting her around started to wake her up. she had such a perfect body, clearly someone hit the Gym often, she was layered with thin, but strong muscles that promised she wasn't just bluffing when she claimed the ability to be able to kick his ass. she snuggled into the bed and the pillows with a small sigh before she blinked at him and nodded. "yes... food would be nice." she mumbled sleepily. she was too tired to realize she was naked, and simply closed her eyes, wriggling on top of the covers to try and get more comfortable. she was still very sore. "my body hurts," she complained. "you people are jerks..."

"Yes they are."Nyk growled low in histhroat at the thought of her being hurt, calling odwn to the kitchen to have someone bring up food before smirking, sitting on the edge of the bed, gently taking her leg in his hands gently starting to massage her boy."Its okay. I'll make you feel better."He smirked a little as the maid came in with the tray of food, sitting it on the bed as nyk took his time rubbing her down.

she flinched when he grabbed her leg, jerking, trying to free herself, but when no pain immediately followed she sighed and relaxed into the bed, moaning a little as she enjoyed the massage. "you feel good." she murmured softly, letting the pleasure of the pain being washed away, lull her back into a peaceful doze, jumping when the maid entered, blinking at the food. she sat up and offered him a scowl as she realized he was massaging her, before plopping her feet into his lap as she pulled the blanket over her nudity as she enjoyed her meal and the massage. "maybe your not as bad as i thought you where... maybe." she mused as she enjoyed her five star meal.

nyk smirked a little as he slid his hand up her calf, slowly working his way higher, amuse because he was enjoying touching her. Maybe he really could convince the sexy lawyer to bed him sometime."Maybe?Just maybe?I couldn't be as bad as you think me to be."He said snickering as he shifted, a hand starting to massage her thigh, sighing softly as his wrist brushed against her core, having every intention of driving her insane.

she snorted a little and shook her head. "of COURSE your as bad as i think you are." she complained, rolling her eyes a little as she choked on a bite of food, shuddering as his fingers brushed her sex, biting her lip as she closed her eyes, swallowing thickly. "your doing this on purpose." she hissed, her eyes flashing as she looked at him, studying the other before licking her lips, shifting so that her legs spread a little, not saying anything else, but allowing him to do as he pleased... after all... she did enjoy it, and it WAS better than being beaten, plus... he was very handsome, and her desire to bed him was already driving her insane. her eyes where half mast as she studied him and enjoyed her meal, examining him as she waited for him to make his move.

Back
Top Bottom