Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexually aggressive character looking for another sexually aggressive character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrex

Planetoid
Hello people, I am looking for a relatively specific roleplay, however I am open to ideas as well. I would like there to be two relatively sexually aggressive players if we are going to play, no matter what type of roleplay we end up doing.

For my current craving, the pairings don’t really matter; it is the plot that I am craving at the moment. The plot would involve two characters who are competitively trying to flirt with each other. I want it to be a story about rising sexual tension above anything else. They can be lovers, friends, mortal enemy, ect. I am willing to bend the plot ideas quite a lot if you have a particular fetish so don’t worry to suggest any ideas. I’d also appreciate it if you tell me some pairings you would like to play.

New* I kinda want to say I'd like to play with a female character. You can be a male, but I would prefer to play with a female character. I like a lot of foreplay and flirting behavior in this roleplay. However as soon as a penis is out, my experience has been that the roleplay begins to be about the penis. How big it is, how deep it is and how hard it works. Which is fine but I'm looking for something more about two characters trying to get each other to be as sexually arroused as possible.

hey. i'm new to this website, but i can assure you that you have peaked my interest. if you could explain to me where we will be writing this, then i can get started having some hot sweaty fun with your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom