Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylonmale

Planetoid
Because of your work, you always wear stocking MOM. One day I was alone at home. You went for work. I know where you put your stockings, panythoses, panties, nylons. I entered your room MOM. Opened the wardrobe and there I saw them.

Whenever I saw stocking on your leg, my cock was hard. While you were slipping off stocking in your room, I tried to watch secretly. I wish I could do it. Sometimes you put them laundry in bathroom. Then I enter bathroom, take your worn stocking, smell it, feel it MOM. It smells you MOM. Slowly pull it on my stocking and begin masturbate thinking you MOM Cami. I cum in your stockings many times MOM. Of course one day you will notice cum in your stockings.

I was in your room. I took a pair of black nylon stocking and a tan nylon stocking. A few minutes I smelled them. They smell so much beautiful. Slowly took a black and put it on my hard cock. Began masturbate. Slowly, thinking that you give me a handjob with your stocking MOM. And other stockings on my other hand, I smelled them. I began cum slowly, I filled your stocking with my cum MOM.

I didn't stop. I wore a pair another black stocking. In order to feel leg. Surface of the stockinged leg is wonderful MOM. I wish I could feel your stocking leg MOM. I began my second masturbate, stockinged cock, and my other hand feeling and caressing my stockinged leg. It is so wonderful that I cum second time.

I filled your stocking so much cum that cleaning took much time. I suppose that I cleaned it properly. But at night you came home.

You change your clothes and entered bathroom. After then you opened wardrobe and noticed a little mess in your wardrobe. You controlled your underwear properly and while you were controlling your stockings, you noticed that one of your stockings was a little wet. You felt it. You turned your head into my room and then you smiled thinking it was because of me. You tried to guess what I did to your stockings. "Did he wore his MOMs stocking ? " or "Did he make naughty things with his MOMs stocking ?"

Yes MOM, you found my track. You found my cum in your stocking. And you understood. Then MOM what will you do ? How will you catch your son with your stocking ? What will you say to me about it ? Angry or happy ? What can be the best thing for your son ? Will you punish me or will you fun with me ? Will you tease me with your stocking ? Will you forbid me to enter your room or will you give me permission to use your stocking also will you buy your horny son many stockings ?

If you want to roleplay about it, please pm me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom