Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very specific roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

anabananawanana

Banned
Banished
Hi I'm looking to have a long term roleplay about supergirl on yahoo.

Downfall of supergirl by a regular powerless criminal with kryptonite. Like a serial rapist. (I only suggest rapist because of his sexual experience in taming women maybe) I was thinking maybe she works for a firm and her boss is this serial rapist. Maybe to surpress her a bracelet that has a needle that injects a liquid kryptonite in her to take away her powers temporarily.She would receive slave training until she finally cracks and becomes their sex slave. I'm kinda looking for someone to discuss and do it with on yahoo if possible. Forcing her to wear sexy lingerie and other articles of clothing. Probably allowed to resume her duties when she is properly trained. Then we can have other heroines fall as he develops a taste for heroines and start to build a heroine harem. I was thinking about Ms. Marvel, Spiderwoman. Feel free to suggest other heroines.

we can discuss details on how to make this longer. Here's my f-list f-list

anabananawanana said:
Hi I'm looking to have a long term roleplay about supergirl on yahoo.

Downfall of supergirl by a regular powerless criminal with kryptonite. Like a serial rapist. (I only suggest rapist because of his sexual experience in taming women maybe) I was thinking maybe she works for a firm and her boss is this serial rapist. Maybe to surpress her a bracelet that has a needle that injects a liquid kryptonite in her to take away her powers temporarily.She would receive slave training until she finally cracks and becomes their sex slave. I'm kinda looking for someone to discuss and do it with on yahoo if possible. Forcing her to wear sexy lingerie and other articles of clothing. Probably allowed to resume her duties when she is properly trained. Then we can have other heroines fall as he develops a taste for heroines and start to build a heroine harem. I was thinking about Ms. Marvel, Spiderwoman. Feel free to suggest other heroines.

we can discuss details on how to make this longer. Here's my f-list f-list

I like your idea that you have and it would be fun to do!

I would enjoy doing that with you. And we also have a lot of the same kinks, so I think we could have fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom