Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Annie´s general RP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie19

Planetoid
hello everyone, and welcome to my "main thread"

Update 08/Sep/2015:
: While the below is mainly still valid, I will revamp this soon, so if you want to know something specific, plz ask.

In general, please be able to give long, detailed posts. I am a sucker for quality AND quantity.

What I am currently looking for(mostly at least), is someone who can play a young man, preferrably 16 to 18-ish, who is, well, maybe not the most cool guy at school/college, but a nice and kind person, and of course actually still good looking.
Anyway, for some reason we still have yet to discuss, YC meets MC, and while they are a REALLY unlikely couple, totally opposites if not to say, MC finds a liking to YC and opens up a whole new world to him.
What I want is a funny and romantic build up, to then enjoy lots of really really really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly hot smut. Honestly, it should be so hot, that I wouldn´t freeze while reading this on Antarctica. So, details are of course a must.

if you are interested, let me know^^

Update end:
This thread is mainly to show some general info about me, likes/dislikes, how i roleplay, which requirements I´d like to see.
I do post specific cravings in seperate threads, as often the explaination to them is rather long. And so I can keep an overview.

You are still free to suggest other plot/pairings ideas to me though, if you consider my "rules".

Also, check my public thread Roleplays, to get an image of my "work".

Some general rules and Like/Dislikes:

-I´m not a plot or grammar nazi, but be creative! Absolutely NO one-liners. Also, dont reply with "I want to do bla vs bla, write me back". Write me a specific idea of the RP you want to do. The more detailed/creative the more interested I might be ;-)

-I (almost) only play over PM (on this forum).

-I love a good written plot, full of romance etc. But i desire a considerable (large) amount of sex(with teasing/flirting) in my RPs, which is well/detailed written aswell. So if you are uneasy with one and only want the other, plz look elsewhere.

-I try to reply as often as possible. If you feel the RP is dying down though, be fair enough to say it(or make suggestions on directions).

-Please dont write "side chat" in the actualy RP PM, unless maybe it´s only a quick comment. If you have something more to discuss, open a seperate message, to keep an overview.

-flirting/teasing
-sex, good, hot, detailed written sex.
-huge cocks (if the explicit mentioning of them doesnt disturb the plot)
-cum(again, see the above line), but nothing "too gross"
-breastfeeding: note that, i just like a male/female to really play with my breasts, and not just quickly fondle/grab them. It also has to fit to the actual roleplay.
-play your characters realisticly, at least to the given settings.
-LONG, if not excessive replies/posts/PM´s. This means that for instance 3 long, well written paragraphs is a minimum with me. MINIMUM. More is wished and in long term kinda expected. The reason for this is, that playing via PM just doesn´t work if you use replies short like in chat/IM talks.
-also, if not stated otherwise, i strongly prefer, looks wise, white males of european/scandinavian descentd (their actualy nationality doesnt matter). This is NOT meant racistic, no, really not, I´m just not too much into interacial play.

Dislikes:
-scat/piss/gore/violence/rape/BDSM etc, you get the idea
-also, no pregnancy(note that "risk of pregnancy, in a "drama way" might be considered, if you can convince me), and no masturabating on/with clothes
-also no stockings
-no too large age differences(for instance, 18-30 should be the max, maybe to -35 in rare cases)
-no futa/she-males
-no femboys and such
Kinks!

RE: Looking for smut RP (long & short-term)

Hey Pm me. I mite be interested in the Sex teacher one.

Annie19 said:
hello everyone, and welcome to my "main thread"

This thread is mainly to show some general info about me, likes/dislikes, how i roleplay, which requirements I´d like to see.
I do post specific cravings in seperate threads, as often the explaination to them is rather long. And so I can keep an overview.

You are still free to suggest other plot/pairings ideas to me though, if you consider my "rules".

Some general rules and Like/Dislikes:

-I´m not a plot or grammar nazi, but be creative! Absolutely NO one-liners. Also, dont reply with "I want to do bla vs bla, write me back". Write me a specific idea of the RP you want to do. The more detailed/creative the more interested I might be ;-)

-I (almost) only play over PM (on this forum).

-I love a good written plot, full of romance etc. But i desire a considerable (large) amount of sex(with teasing/flirting) in my RPs, which is well/detailed written aswell. So if you are uneasy with one and only want the other, plz look elsewhere.

-I try to reply as often as possible. If you feel the RP is dying down though, be fair enough to say it(or make suggestions on directions).

-Please dont write "side chat" in the actualy RP PM, unless maybe it´s only a quick comment. If you have something more to discuss, open a seperate message, to keep an overview.

-flirting/teasing
-sex, good, hot, detailed written sex.
-huge cocks (if the explicit mentioning of them doesnt disturb the plot)
-cum(again, see the above line), but nothing "too gross"
-breastfeeding: note that, i just like a male/female to really play with my breasts, and not just quickly fondle/grab them. It also has to fit to the actual roleplay.
-play your characters realisticly, at least to the given settings.
-LONG, if not excessive replies/posts/PM´s. This means that for instance 3 long, well written paragraphs is a minimum with me. MINIMUM. More is wished and in long term kinda expected. The reason for this is, that playing via PM just doesn´t work if you use replies short like in chat/IM talks.
-also, if not stated otherwise, i strongly prefer, looks wise, white males of european/scandinavian descentd (their actualy nationality doesnt matter). This is NOT meant racistic, no, really not, I´m just not too much into interacial play.

Dislikes:
-scat/piss/gore/violence/rape/BDSM etc, you get the idea
-also, no pregnancy(note that "risk of pregnancy, in a "drama way" might be considered, if you can convince me), and no masturabating on/with clothes
-also no stockings
-no too large age differences(for instance, 18-30 should be the max, maybe to -35 in rare cases)
-no futa/she-males

My Character (in appearance) as i mostly use her, might be adjusted in some RPs:

Annie/Annabelle
19 years old
5.5ft tall
long brunette hair with a bit of a reddish hue
110 lbs
C-Cup
deep green eyes

Kinks!

Oh, and so I can be sure you actually read all this, include the name of the 16th President of the USA in the title line of your message:p

I will love to play if you like having your way with women

Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom