Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Instant of Eroticism

Azuriyuu

Star
So sometime ago I worked on a project where I wrote a mini-erotica or so every day, and I'm trying to get back into writing, so I figure I would post some of what I've done here and post some here while I write more! I would love feedback, and if y'all have any requests, ask and I will do my best to fulfill them.

Primarily I write MxF, but I am capable of writing MxM and FxF! I can also write in ALL points of view. That's right; MaleSub, FemSub, MaleDom, FemDom, First Person Perspective, Third Person Perspective, even Second Person Perspective! (Think Homestuck or a Choose Your Own Adventure Novel)! So if you want to make a request, you may request any gender pairing or point of view!

Of course there are three rules to these "Instants of Eroticism".

1) They have less than 500 words. However, they are all stand-alone stories! The purpose is to try to capture the essense of passion and sexuality without getting too flowery. In fact, part of the main reason I did this was because my multi-paragraph RPing was actually causing me to lose the ability to be concise while I was writing, and I needed to regain that skill.
2) No canon-characters. So situations like Teacher x Student work or Knight x Princess, but no Ichigo x Orihime or whatever.
3) All characters are 18 or above. I don't recall if the forum rules allow below 18 if the characters are physically mature, but... I won't write it. Deal with it.

So I guess I should actually post one of these.

Breathless

My hand lashes out. Your entire body shudders, the wind fleeing your lungs as your back hits the wall. Your shadowed eyes face upwards and lock with mine, defiance filling them as I slip my knee between your legs, grinding between your legs.

My hand on your throat tightens, as a tiny gasp escapes your lips, fear flashing in your eyes before willpower returns as you stare me down. My hand clenches hard as I grind against you, your face flickering through a hundred expressions.

As I replace my knee with my other hand, fingering your clit while holding you up, you try your hardest not to groan, your eyes fading from determination to pain, to nervousness, to submission. You bite your lip. Your fists clench and unclench, your body shudders, your eyes lose focus.

You squirm and fight and your eyes lose their focus as you lose all breath, your entire body fading, shuddering, buckling as an orgasm builds in your body, your hands weakly reaching out and grasping me.

When you lose control, when you hit your climax, as you let out a silent scream and dig your nails hard into my naked flesh, you fall, and I move my hand from your neck to hold you up, to keep you from collapsing, as you cling to me in desperation, in passion, in pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom