Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female roleplay partner (Now accepting roleplays over YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticSparxman

Supernova
Hi, I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying. I'm sure it's pretty obvious, but I'm looking for a female roleplaying partner. I'd like a plot and smut based roleplay. Whether the roleplay has more plot or more smut, I don't really care. One of more or the other is fine with me. Maybe it could be balanced, I don't mind.

As for what I roleplay, well I roleplay quite a bit. What I like to roleplay changes from time to time too.

Here's a list of pairings I can think of off the top of my head.

Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Succubus x Human
Demon x Human
Enemy x Enemy
Best Friend x Best Friend
Friends with benefits
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Older Sister x Younger Brother
Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Twincest
Babysitter x Babysat
Alien x Human
Alien x Alien
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Mistress x Slave
Ex x Ex
Anthro x Human
Princess x Bodyguard
Princess x Knight
Prince x Princess
Prince x Princess of rival kingdom
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Pirate
Singer x Manager
Singer x Lead Guitarist
Singer x Singer of rival band
Singer/Lead Guitarist x Rival manager
Pokemon Gijinka x Pokemon Gijinka
Pokemon Trainer x Pokemon Gijinka
Pokemon Trainer x Gym Leader
Popular Kid x New Kid
Popular Kid x Unpopular Kid
Jock x Cheerleader
Player x Loyal Girlfriend
Whore x Loyal Boyfriend
Cheating Boyfriend x Cheating Girlfriend
Married Man x Mistress
Married Woman x Toyboy
Boss x Secretary
Female Boss x Male Personal Assistant
Boss x New Employee
Furries
City Boy x Country Girl
City Girl x Country Boy
Superhero x Superheroine
Superhero x Villian
Villian x Superheroine
Witch/Warlock x Witch hunter
Street Racer x Street Racer
Street Racer x Cop
Street Racer x Friend against it

Fandoms and Animes:

Pokemon:
Pokemon Trainer x Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Trainer x Pokemorph, Pokemorph x Pokemorph.
Digimon:
Digimon Tamer x Digimon Tamer.
Final Fantasy:
Final Fantasy VIII, XI, X, X-2, XIII, XIII-2.
Mass Effect

That's all I can think of for these right now. I'm sure there are plenty more though. I usually play OC's in these though.

By the way, this isn't all that I roleplay. This is just off the the top of my head. Please feel free to suggest something that might not be on this list. I'm up for roleplaying much more than this. Come to me with your own suggestions if you'd like.

Recently, I've been wondering what it would be like to try a furry roleplay, so I would be willing to try that with someone too.

As it says in the title, I am now accepting roleplays through YIM as well as threads, PM's and emails.

I look forward to hearing from you. :D

Feel free to either PM me or post here in the thread.

And here is my F-List for all of those who are interested.

RE: Looking for female roleplay partner

I'm interested in the ex/ex role play. Send me a PM so we can talk ;)

Hi there. I would love to do the Bad boy X good girl rp. It's always been a turn on of mine.
MysticSparxman said:
Hi, I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying. I'm sure it's pretty obvious, but I'm looking for a female roleplaying partner. I'd like a plot and smut based roleplay. Whether the roleplay has more plot or more smut, I don't really care. One of more or the other is fine with me. Maybe it could be balanced, I don't mind.

As for what I roleplay, well I roleplay quite a bit. What I like to roleplay changes from time to time too.

Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Succubus x Human
Demon x Human
Enemy x Enemy
Friends with benefits
Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Twincest
Babysitter x Babysat
Alien x Human
Alien x Alien
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Mistress x Slave
Ex x Ex
Anthro x Human
Princess x Bodyguard
Princess x Knight
Prince x Princess
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Pirate
Singer x Manager
Singer x Lead Guitarist
Popular Kid x New Kid
Jock x Cheerleader
Whore x Loyal Boyfriend
Married Man x Mistress
Married Woman x Toyboy
Boss x Secretary
Boss x New Employee
Furries
City Boy x Country Girl
City Girl x Country Boy
Superhero x Superheroine
Superhero x Villian
Villian x Superheroine
Street Racer x Cop

Fandoms and Animes:

Pokemon:
Pokemon Trainer x Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Trainer x Pokemorph, Pokemorph x Pokemorph.
Digimon:
Final Fantasy:
Mass Effect

That's all I can think of for these right now. I'm sure there are plenty more though. I usually play OC's in these though.

By the way, this isn't all that I roleplay. This is just off the the top of my head. Please feel free to suggest something that might not be on this list. I'm up for roleplaying much more than this. Come to me with your own suggestions if you'd like.

Recently, I've been wondering what it would be like to try a furry roleplay, so I would be willing to try that with someone too.

Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Succubus x Human
Demon x Human
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Mistress x Slave
Princess x Bodyguard
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Pirate
Singer x Manager
Singer x Lead Guitarist
Popular Kid x New Kid
Jock x Cheerleader

Those are the ones I would be interested in. It'd be fun trying one of them with you :D

ReaperDouble0 said:
Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Succubus x Human
Demon x Human
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Mistress x Slave
Princess x Bodyguard
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Pirate
Singer x Manager
Singer x Lead Guitarist
Popular Kid x New Kid
Jock x Cheerleader

Those are the ones I would be interested in. It'd be fun trying one of them with you :D

I would be happy to come up with some ideas with you. I may already have some ideas forming in my head if you would be willing to combine some of those listed pairings together.

sensual sweetheart said:
Hi there. I would love to do the Bad boy X good girl rp. It's always been a turn on of mine.
MysticSparxman said:

Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Succubus x Human
Demon x Human
Enemy x Enemy
Friends with benefits
Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Twincest
Babysitter x Babysat
Alien x Human
Alien x Alien
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Mistress x Slave
Ex x Ex
Anthro x Human
Princess x Bodyguard
Princess x Knight
Prince x Princess
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Pirate
Singer x Manager
Singer x Lead Guitarist
Popular Kid x New Kid
Jock x Cheerleader
Whore x Loyal Boyfriend
Married Man x Mistress
Married Woman x Toyboy
Boss x Secretary
Boss x New Employee
Furries
City Boy x Country Girl
City Girl x Country Boy
Superhero x Superheroine
Superhero x Villian
Villian x Superheroine
Street Racer x Cop

Fandoms and Animes:

Pokemon:
Digimon:
Final Fantasy:
Mass Effect

Sure, sounds good to me. ^^
Shoot me a PM or reply here again, and let's see what we can come up with. ^^

ReaperDouble0 said:
MysticSparxman said:
I would be happy to come up with some ideas with you. I may already have some ideas forming in my head if you would be willing to combine some of those listed pairings together.

Sure, combining sounds good :)

Okie dokie. ^^
Would you like to know what I might have in mind?

OMG YOUR LIST!!! Like covers all my wants and needs..

Here is quick write up on each one. If you care to pursue this further contact me, and I will give you more detail. <3

Vampire x Vampire(Headmaster x Student)
Ella is the youngest daughter of Count Dracula and the "Late" Mina Haker(drac turned her in my version) themselves. Sending all three of their daughters to a well known finishing school for Vampires of noble birth/class. Though it seems youngest as caught eye of the headmaster

Demon x Human
1)The Bogeyman(I guess she's a demon?) and a girl he use to torment as a child, but also made a deal with her.
Think: Labyrinth kind of..He offered her, her dreams. Yet in return she sold to him. but now that she as become 17 and seems to think it was all dream, he comes collecting for more then her soul...

2) My re-telling to of an anime called "Black Butler" That is a Gender-bend,
Where is a 17 yearold female, then a 13 yearold boy. It's also set in present day, of Chicago.

Father x Daughter
Ever hear of cult classic film called "Time Bandits" Well if so I have it were Evil returns, and he latterly spawns a female version of himself, but dubs her "daughter" and its incest in a sense?

Alien x Human
Many 1,000 years later. Earth is gone humans(even other aliens) now live in space ship colonies or on other planets. As our girl's ship colones is invaded may Alien eating race, of humans and other humanoids. She along with others are send in a field to fight of their life's..and Cafette(her name) is up against the King himself..unbeknownst to her at the time..But he likes her spunk and things she would go to waste as just a make..he wants enjoy his spoils in other ways..In turn they end up falling in love, and she turns her own kind..be with him.

Anthro x Human
1) Tale of Despereaux//Botticelli x Mina
This story forces on the Light vs Dark Concept. Despereaux has his Princess, Pea..And they are Light. As they are versed by Botticelli. Who has found his own princess, or more "Angel" It's time for a King to claim his Queen. I've taken a bit of a creative licenses. We all know in ending Botticelli was eaten by the cat. When he was trapped with the cat. What if the cat manged to free himself, from being locked up? Finding it's way back to the upper grounds. The alley ways of Dor. Where a young woman named Mina[An import to dor, enrolled to their boarding school Program] while walking the streets, serendipitously stumbles upon him. With her presents startles the cat and in it's hast leaves it's Dinner behind. From there Mina nurses the old rat, back to health. Botty, begins to questions many things..Though quickly dubbing her "My Angel"Botty/Mina play out a darker retelling of Desp/Pea tale

Botty becomes obsessed with Mina, and wants her for his collection of pretty things. To be his Queen. after all he did..."Rat is a Rat, it doesn't matter where you come from"(..and seeing how she acts to her own humanity it's clear she is better off with him)And to go as far as to nurse him back to health, has struck a nerve in him. Without even knowing, she has removed the cobwebs from his black heart, and as brought it back to a steady beat.
He shall go has far as he can. TRY! As hard as he can, to open her eyes and make her see. She was born to be his "Angel" To be the perfect Ratty Queen. ..And What Botty, wants he gets..

REDWALL//Cluny x Juliette
1)My retelling to Redwall, as in a "what if" was Human and Anthro plot all along. So with same plot, just now humans live among them to. Though some plot is altered and AU'ed, with now having my sub new human characters, and my own human OC. We can talk more about it over PM. As, my write up is FAR TO LONG!..

OC X Moth/Monster
2)A city, [I originally had it as New York, but it seems tad rude now with certain events.] under attack by these odd alien invaders.
As one girl, is caught in mass ball of confusion. Once freeing herself from the fearful crowd, to find herself alone in bare city streets. So quickly trying to find another way to the "safe base" where they were told to meet in first place, upon the city speakers. Unaware she is being tracked, by one of these creatures. And soon a strange "One Night stand" becomes more..
Looking for, Pregnant theme/Egg laying..

BUMP! Do you know anything about Nightwing,Thor, or Captain Amercia? I`m just wondering that is all.``

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom