Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Banished on an island

samowise

Super-Earth
So I had an idea for an rp and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing it. Technically, the idea revolves around a mighty warrior being banished out of his country after it was taken over by the enemy forces and after his army gets defeated.

After that the warrior would land on an island that turns out to be an all women island. The island is an all woman island who don't know a lot about males and that is why they will be interested in the male warrior.

So who is interested in this? Also if there are guys interested in this as well I can change the plan and have more warriors land on this island.

I'm in on this if you'll welcome me but I'm thinking either a secretive sumari type or an assassin tha finally gets up rooted. Maybe an old friend of yours that was helping you. Buddies to the end right? XD

Well I was gone for awhile, but since I am back I guess we can go on with this. You are both welcome to join of course also I will wait and see if I can get more interests in this before I start.

Actually if i could I wouldn't mind role playing as a guy or girl really. The idea of it would be pretty exciting

so culture wise what are the girls on this island like? (thinking of being a girl...)

The girls would be similar to the amazons, so their clothing and how they live would also be similar to the amazons. They will also have limited knowledge on the other sex.

I will have a profile thread up soon.

Yeah they would be considered to be an agrarian society. The women on the island are known for the fact that they work hard together and are skilled farmers as well. They are also hostile to strangers as they are a secretive society and they are trained to fight and be useful to their society since they are kids.

the story thread is up.

link: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=39006

Welcome aboard mate. As mentioned above it is open for both gender, I am looking for as much people as I can get.

This is quite analogous to Johny Bravo's tour in the village of beautiful women.

Back
Top Bottom