Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Omegle lawls!

Did this make you lol?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • lol

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Ryu_Momochi

Supernova
Okay, so it isn't often I get some good omegle Practical Jokes done, but every now and then I get a good one, this is one such:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Hello
You: Hello. ^^
Stranger: How are you?
You: Pretty good, you?
Stranger: been better but dont worry about that my new friend
You: Oh? Wanna talk about it? *Pats shoulder*
Stranger: It might be useful getting someones opinion who doesn't know me..
Stranger: would you mind?
You: I don't mind. ^-^
Stranger: ok.. well last saturday my ex said about wanting to go to uni but not wanting a long distance relationship, so since then I had been thinking about it and thought "well if she's going to go, and doesn't want the LD relationship theres no point dating now" so thursday I broke up with her I obviously regret it, but her friends have both made me feel much guiltier about it and one of them has also guilt tripped me into asking her back out.. But to be honest I dont know if i want to ask her back out.. I do love her.. but we were together for like 3 years... and i know its horrid to say but i like the thought of a lil freedom at the moment (only 18)
You: Hmmm... sounds difficult...
You: I dunno what to say about it...
Stranger: *nodds* dont worry about it :)
You: *Chuckles*
Stranger: thank you anyway
You: No problem.
Stranger: anything on your mind? :)
You: A few things...
Stranger: want to talk? I might be of some use some how even if i cant solve my own dilema
You: Hmmm... okay... give me a bit to type it out...
Stranger: no problem take your time.
You: So I met this girl who worked at Starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"
Stranger: well played :)
You: Thank you. ^^
You have disconnected.

If you have any good ones, go ahead and post them. ^^

bump.jpg

This belongs in 'you laugh you lose.' Also, don't bump a topic in this forum. Especially when it's not even off the page. If someone wants to reply, they will.

Back
Top Bottom