Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( revamping ) [] Lit.+ RPs | MxF // FxF | Long-term preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

• ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ Greetings and bienvenue~. ▇▇▇

• Welcome to my thread, RP Gecchu (like Saru Gecchu! Get it? Someone will!). I go by starxphantasia/star.phantasia, and you are
      free to make a nickname of that or create another for me, if you so please. Obviously, I'm interested in RPing and thus the thread!
      And while I'd love to simply skip to all the fun bits, there's some of necessary information to cover and plenty of the posts below
      have supplementary information that'd be a great resource if you're up for RPing with me.

If you're still interested after knowing that, then please do read onward! And I have a handy-dandy table of contents to guide you
      about the thread~.
dotline.png

• ▇▇ ▇ t a b l e . o f . c o n t e n t s ▇ ▇▇

• INTRO : here! 】 │ 【 GUIDELINES : required reading ~ 】 │ 【 NOTES && DETAILS : preferences and more 】 │ 【 MANGA/ANIME : manga/anime fandoms 】 │
            COMICS && CARTOONS : comic&&cartoon fandoms 】 │ 【 VIDEO GAMES : video game fandoms 】 │ 【 ORIGINAL IDEAS && GENRES : ideas, genres && more 】
            │ 【 UPDATES && MISC. : updates, links, etc 】

→ ( r e s e r v e d )
            → ( r e s e r v e d )

issoni.png

►► R U L E S // G U I D E L I N E S

• e-headcopy.png

x x x × × g u i d e l i n e s 】

• ▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ CONTENT : :

• Rarely if ever will I be interested in a RP that prioritizes smut as much as it does plot (and characters).
              I am not here to cyber, nor am I looking for smut-based RPs. Only roleplays that are story and character-based interest me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ WRITING : :

• As far as quantity; I expect two paragraphs to a post (even in smutty scenes). If this is too much for you, even
              for detailing the scene and your character, it's probably best that we do not RP together. Quality posts should have proper grammar, spelling and punctuation; and I expect as much from all posts.

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ CHARACTER : :

• This will be detailed in the next post, but as a disclaimer of sorts: multiple character RPs are a requirement for me. Both of us should play at least two characters. ( Harems are a great opportunity here, but ask with caution! )

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ TONE : :

• Action and fantasy are also required components to RPs with me. I will not RP realistic/realism under any circumstances. This is kind of a complex one, but it will be further explained in the posts following this one.

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ PRIVACY : :

• Do not share personal information with me or ask that I share mine. Only time zone and whether or not one is legal are relevant. I don't mind chatting about fandoms or something of the sort, but I do not want to share information beyond that.

dotline.png

►► N O T E S && D E T A I L S

• e-headcopy.png

x x x █ ▌ w a y s ﹕ t o ﹕ p l a y ▌█

• When it comes to RPs, there are many factors and elements that I believe keep things interesting, add a great deal of entertainment value and in general, just help us to have more fun. I'll be covering these and many other preferences and such here!

" ( G E N E R A L ・ D E T A I L S ) " [/b] ]

• To start with, I always require some action and romance. The romance doesn't should not be the main focus of the RP nor overshadow everything else, but I do want to see it happen and be (eventually) requitted. Know what else makes a RP more fun? Drama and comedy~! They do a lot for depth and even developing characters and story. And, really, development is very important.

Character and plot development are the main facets of the RP to me. However, there will always be character, but at times, there's an intentional lack of plot. I'm someone that can go with very little plot, or even a complicated, larger plot with many complex storylines. Both are intriguing to me and have the potential to be a lot of fun. In general, I think every RP can do for a handful of good storylines, but scale is always important. Regardless, weaving together characters and plot becomes quite essential as well.

x x x

" ( G E N R E && S E T T I N G ・ D E T A I L S ) " [/b] ]

• As far as inspirations and ideas for plots go, my main interests are manga/anime, comics, video games and cartoons. This shows a lot in my ideas and fandoms I list too. While I don't particularly enjoy playing in or with canon, I love being to able to use a series in some way for RPs (whether it's the premise, characters, setting, etc). This is especially relevant in what kind of settings and genres I play and how. I love fantasy, but I do not enjoy high fantasy. At all, really. Same goes for steampunk. However, when elements of those are thrown into a different genre and/or setting, everything changes!

Really, everything can do for some borrowing as well. Personally, I love crossovers. Whether it's crossing over original ideas, parts of canons (picking and choosing different parts at that) or what. Crossovers and mixing things together can bring about all kinds of new ideas and fun things to try!

The genres I usually stay away from are high fantasy and steampunk. And while I may be open to a parody of a (post-)apocalyptic thing, I'm not much into those either. However, crossovers~. Borrowing pieces from those and playing with them in other settings/genres is always fun too!

On a semi-related note, when it comes to characters - I like doing both descriptions and image references. But I am very picky. If and when you use an image reference, I ask that it not be of/use real people - I don't care whether or not they're a celebrity, model or everyday person. Please, only use drawn/CG/anime/cartoon/etc references. If you have trouble finding images in this way, I can gladly help by throwing some out or linking you to a gallery (erotic or non).

x x x

" ( C H A R A C T E R ・ D E T A I L S ) " [/b] ]

• Being such an important part of the roleplay, it's important to cover characters too! One of the most relevant things here, I'm sure, is my mention of multi-chara. Again, I will not ask that RPers play a lot of characters, but I do always enjoy having many available. Being able to play a few characters, and specifically, at least two in a scene is important. I really don't understand how a RP goes anywhere, otherwise. Balancing characters is a different story though.

I always like to simplify multi-chara; I'm not sure how simple this will sound to you, but it usually works very well for me! I always decide on a main character or two and then everyone else is a side character or NPC - this applies to all parties. A main character would technically be the "main" characters of the RP, and side characters are those that we'd have around often and would see development, but not be the focus of the RP. As for NPCs, they can be recurring or one-shot and serve all kind of purposes, and even be important or irrelevant.

I really enjoy having harems in RPs as well (and love shapes!). My main rule: you must be willing to play a harem for me if you are asking me to play one. Even if this isn't a ton of characters officially throwing themselves at your character, any relationship/character beyond their primary one/the first character interested (sexually and/or romantically) counts as a harem - and you should be willing to play just as many interested parties for my character(s).

Personally, I am fine with this and always eager to do harem type scenarios and such, but keeping things equal is where a lot of partners get wishy-washy. This also plays into the main character bit. Neither my or your one character is just the main character - both of us play a main. Both should be important to the plot, and both should be developed and catered to equally. If that's a problem, well. . . quit being so selfish! That's all that needs to be said about that~!

Delving further into that topic, some partners and I try an alternate harem+side chara aspect. For instance, side characters may just be harem characters (not all of them even). In this case, we may decide pairings, personality and/or appearance, etc of the side characters that each other plays if they are for a harem. This is just for fun and not required or even suggested, but it's always fun.

Of course, outside of just multi-chara and harem aspects, I can't forget about other important parts of characters. Generally speaking, I only prefer (very) humanoid characters - vampires, lycans, elves, etc. Kemono types are okay as well, but anything past that gets into no territory for me, at least as far as the smutty parts of the RP go; I have very few exceptions for this (and most of those are canon). However, I'm going to be a bit more open-minded about this and thus try not to be too picky about what types of characters there are (racially/species-wise).

x x x

" ( K I N K ・ D E T A I L S ) " [/b] ]

• Really, I won't go into much detail on these here; that's what the F-List and RH are for. I will list the kinks that are absolute no's, however, and make a list of preferred kinks. While the former will remain consistent and unchanging, the latter will probably be edited and/or updated somewhat frequently.

x x x NO / NSP : Sexual pain / torture / violence | Incest (any blood relations; all else is acceptable) | Bulges (of anything except underwear) | Bathroom related/play | Vore | Needles
        x x x x x x | Enemas | Degradation/Humiliation | Lactation

x x x Preferred : Teasing | Excessive cum/semen | Vaginal | Oral (on both parties) | Clothed Sex | Stockings/Pantyhose

dotline.png

►► M A N G A // A N I M E

• e-headcopy.png

x x x █ ▌ s c r e e n t o n e s ﹕ a n d ﹕b l u s h ▌█

• Finally! Some fun parts! This fandom section is all about manga and anime. I'm going to try and have as much information as possible listed about my preferences here and everything. Also, if a series is not on here, chances are I may not enjoy it or simply do not RP it, but alternately, it could simply be something I forgot. In other words, feel free to suggest something! Usually, I enjoy seinen, shounen and shoujo manga - if something has some kind of fighting/action it, I probably like it and it may be an option!

For the information, I'll go over :

» Whether I know/prefer the manga, anime or both versions to the series. (I am only mildly familiar with lite novels of series.) I may get more specific on that in some cases.
        » If canons characters are a possibility, they will be there and any favored/preferred are underlined. Original character is always underlined by default.
        » Cravings~! There's a scale below for that.
        » A section for information of what I'm willing to try or looking for with the series.

• CRAVING METER :

◆ : While I am usually willing to try this out, it will probably take a really great idea to convince me.
          ◆◆ : I'm usually interested in this series and wouldn't mind, but I'm not really looking to RP it.
          ◆◆◆ : Even though I'm not yearning for this, I'm always willing to plan something for this.
          ◆◆◆◆ : A chance to RP this would be pretty awesome, and I probably have an idea or two.
          ◆◆◆◆◆ : It would be so magical to have the chance to RP this. Yes, please! TToTT

• " Yuu Yuu Hakusho " [/u] ]

Version : Manga && Anime
      Craving : ◆◆
      Characters : Original only
      Details : Something kind of in-between the anime's direction and tone, but with hints of the manga's more open-endedness and not as heavily leaning toward the tournament route. The idea of a mixed group (human, demons, etc) as spirit detectives alone is a lot of fun.

" Dragon Ball (Z) " [/u] ]

Craving : ◆◆◆
      Details : A combination of DB's adventurous, light-hearted tone and Z's over the top fights and sometimes ridiculously grim atmosphere would be a lot of fun. Especially as a martial arts adventure, with saiyan/saiyajin and all that. (GT counts for this to an extent.)

" Fairy Tail " [/u] ]

Version : Manga
      Craving : ◆◆◆◆
      Details : A roleplay with lots of fantasy and action is always cool, and the idea of focusing on a guild (and some others) and all its nakama-ness would be tons of fun. We can play with setting, magic and everything as we please, as well.

" From Far Away " [/u] ]

Craving : ◆◆◆◆◆
      Details : The manga itself is so beautiful in all ways, and to make a RP that borrows the premise and to set up as cool yet different a setting and develop a fantastic group of characters with this kind of story would be really awesome.

" 7 Seeds " [/u] ]

Details : The basic premise is great to borrow, and playing with all kind of elements outside of that would be really cool. Maybe adjusting the scale of action or something would be a good idea as well.

" One Piece " [/u] ]

Characters : Sanji | Zoro | Original [] Vivi | Nami
      Details : Adventure, chasing your dreams and NAKAMAAA! Why, yes, please. It'd be fun to either go completely original or loosely borrow from the setting, establish our own crew and go at it!

" Get Backers " [/u] ]

Version : Manga / partially Anime
      Characters : Ban | Original [] Hevn | Original
      Details : The general idea of a small group of Get Backers, mixed with our own ideas as far as setting and background would be pretty fun. Delving into alternate storylines could be promising as well.

" Shugo Chara " [/u] ]

Details : I like the basic idea of magical girls and boys that use their "future/would be selves" to transform, and it'd be a lot of fun to run with it. Changing the rest of the basic idea and establishing a new setting would be ideal as well.

" Getter Robo ( / Gurren Lagann )" [/u] ]

Version : Manga [ original] | Anime [ Shin ]
      Characters : Ryouma | Original [] Michiru | Original
      Details : Anyone who has watched both know why I included the latter, and since Getter is TTGL's inspiration, I'd love to try something that mixes the basic ideas and such of both. Some really cool ideas come to mind~.

" Card Captor Sakura " [/u] ]

Details : I just love magical girl stuff in general, but I appreciate how open to a variety of scenarios CCS is. Using cards and having to reobtain them is really cool, but anything would suffice. Also, definitely would take some playing with the background and such.

" Akumetsu (*Personant) " [/u] ]

Characters : Shou | Original [] Original
      Details : I really like the idea of the clones, their lab and them taking up a semi-vigilante like stance to improve things. Using that, and maybe changing the setting and other basic ideas would be so awesome. Also, this would make a great crossover with Personant~.

" Magic Knight Rayearth " [/u] ]

Details : More CLAMP! And mecha! And magical girls! Alone, magical girls and mecha is boss. But add in the fantasy and other world/transported elements, and we have a winner, everyone. I think using the basic idea and themes but changing a lot would be pretty cool.

" Star Driver " [/u] ]

Version : Anime
      Characters :
      Details : I love the ideas and themes so much, and doing a sort of AU-prequel type of RP, or going completely original would be amazing to try.

" Tenchi Muyo " [/u] ]

Version : Anime && Manga [ various ]
      Details : To me, the galactic police, space pirates, the Jurai type thing and all the background elements are a lot of fun, and it'd be cool to use these as a basis to make a new setting and group of characters, maybe even cross in some ideas from other series.

" Michiko to Hatchin / Samurai Champloo " [/u] ]

Details : I really adore both shows, especially the former. I liked how original both were and how much they played with their settings, mixed in high adrenaline action as well as having lovely character arcs and development. It doesn't matter if we use the exact same premise again, but the whole "journey of development and realization" (with all the other fun parts) would be awesome. Especially in an original setting.

" Scrapped Princess " [/u] ]

Details : I only got so far, but many of the ideas and background stuff in the show are really cool, and borrowing some of those ideas for something similar sounds very appealing to me.

" Macross / Basquash " [/u] ]

Version : Anime [ 7, 2 && F ]
      Characters : Original onl
      Details : One of the other more classic mecha series (and another by the same creator), it'd be really cool to borrow plot and setting ideas from both - especially 7 and Basquash.

" Pretty Cure " [/u] ]

Details : I love all of the over the top fights and action, but also the focus on friendship, development and fun magical girl themes and elements. I would love to make this a magical girl and boy thing, or mix it with sentai or Kamen Rider. There's room for all kinds of ideas and settings here.

" Medaka Box " [/u] ]

Craving :
      Details : I could only last through most of the earlier chapters, but parts of the later ones would be cool to use too. I just like the idea of focusing on a StuCo, having lots of action and all kinds of zaniness.

" Master of Mosquiton " [/u] ]

Version : Anime [ OVA && TV ]
      Details : A vampire revived by a young woman (that may or may not be the ancestor to his lost lover), and for the purposes of adventure, treasure hunting around the globe and with a mix of other classic horror and fantasy elements taken to eleven with tropes and parodies galore? HELL, YEAH!

" Beelzebub " [/u] ]

Craving :
      Details : The base idea of the worst, strongest delinquent ending up caring for the ruler of hell's son is kind of funny to me, and playing with everything else would be cool.

" Bastard!! " [/u] ]

Details : An all-powerful person that was sealed up and then later revived to save the world that they were trying to take over? Fun times, to me. It'd be cool to do some crossover hints and stuff here too.

" Mouse / Lupin III " [/u] ]

Details : Both have a lot of fun master thief ideas, and I'd love to implement plenty of themes and ideas from both. As far as RPing it, I'd like to lean more toward the Mouse side.

" Hagure Yuusha no Estetica " [/u] ]

Characters : Akatsuki | Original [] Original | Miu (very small maybe)
      Details : I got sick of the show kissing Akatsuki's ass so much so I dropped it early on, but I do love the premise and where it could. Borrowing a lot of the setting and background ideas would yield some great potential to me~.

" Birdy the Mighty " [/u] ]

Version : Anime [ Original && Decode ]
      Details : Mixing Decode and the original, as well as going with some unique routes and even crossover hints could make for a great RP. It might also be fun to flip the genders (especially w/sharing the body).

" Sorcerer on the Rocks / Chivas 1-2-3 ( / Sorcerer Hunters ) " [/u] ]

Version : Anime / OVA
      Details : Whether the former or a mix of the two, using the setting and base ideas would be really fun, and I'd like to play around with some possible storylines.

" Patlabor " [/u] ]

Details : The mix of mecha, the modern-ish setting and a more light-hearted atmosphere with all kinds of interesting themes is a great mix to me. It'd be nice to follow some of the premise and take some different routes.

" Dragonaut : The Resonance " [/u] ]

Details : I honestly did not get too far into this series at all, but I like the basic ideas and everything, and it'd be fun to borrow some elements from it and work up something.

" Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō " [/u] ]

Craving :
      Details : The basic premise is a really fun idea, and it'd be really nice to come up with a new setting and other cool elements and details.

" Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls " [/u] ]

Details : I didn't watch most of this, but it had a cool art style and a pretty interesting idea. Obviously lends itself well to ecchi and smut without much work.

" Hana Yori Dango " [/u] ]

Details : I would love to do a HYD roleplay with a twist. I'd still like a focus on the class and social issues (and romance and characters), but maybe throw in some kind of martial arts or special ability type thing? Something wild that would make for more fun scenarios!

" Sengoku Strays / Inu Yasha " [/u] ]

Version : Manga [ Both - Inu Yasha ]
      Craving :
      Details : Two very different series in some ways, quite similar in others. Some kind of mixing of the two would be fantastic.

" Worst " [/u] ]

Details : Who doesn't love slice of life, delinquents and some mild martial arts? Probably a number of people, but who cares! Because I do, and you might too; and that makes Worst perfect for us. We can add other elements if we want, but just going with an original route but borrowing some bits of the manga would be a lot of fun to me.

" Aria " [/u] ]

Details : I absolutely adore the setting and background elements, and it'd be really cool to borrow the ideas and add some more fantasy and some action elements to it, while also keeping many of its themes.

" Rinne no Langrange " [/u] ]

Details : Even now, I have yet to finish the first season, but I really love the show. It has some cool ideas that'd be great to use or borrow, and I think it has a great format set up between its story, characters, action and slice of humor. (As well as fanservice.)

dotline.png

►► C O M I C S // C A R T O O N S

• e-headcopy.png

x x x █ ▌ f l u i d i t y ﹕ a n d ﹕s p e e d l i n e s ▌█

• Another fun post~! This fandom section is all about cartoons and comics! Of the Western variety, of course. This post will mirror the other in covering most information (except version). Again, if a series is missing, it could simply be forgotten - or not included for a reason. Always feel free to ask about or suggest something~. I have very mixed tastes with cartoons/comics, and especially when narrowing them down to what I'll RP. Again, most anything with action goes! I tend to lean toward series that had/have a nice mix of humor and mostly light-heartedness, interesting plots and some form of action/fighting.

» If canons characters are a possibility, they will be there and any favored/preferred are underlined. Original character is always underlined by default.
        » A section for information of what I'm willing to try or looking for with the series.

• CRAVING METER :

◆ : While I am usually willing to try this out, it will probably take a really great idea to convince me.
          ◆◆ : I'm usually interested in this series and wouldn't mind, but I'm not really looking to RP it.
          ◆◆◆ : Even though I'm not yearning for this, I'm always willing to plan something for this.
          ◆◆◆◆ : A chance to RP this would be pretty awesome, and I probably have an idea or two.
          ◆◆◆◆◆ : It would be so magical to have the chance to RP this. Yes, please! TToTT

• ██ ▌ C A R T O O N S ▐

• " Teen Titans " [/u] ]

Details : I guess YJ also counts here a bit, but I really prefer the mood and atmosphere of TT overall more. I appreciate the usual light-heartedness and the ability to be serious (and even morbid). In general, heroing with lots of silliness and cool action is always fun~.

" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles " [/u] ]

Characters : Leonardo | Raphael | Original [] April | Renet | Original
      Details : Personally, I love the 03 and following cartoons the most, and in general, borrowing some of the basic and later explored ideas of almost any version is cool. Doesn't have to be turtles, either.

" Xiaolin Showdown " [/u] ]

Details : This show had some problems, but it also had a lot of cool ideas. In general, I like martial arts and adventure, and to add in mysticism and fun artifacts is even better.

" Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! " [/u] ]

Details : It has been a long time since I watched this show, but it was tons of fun and has really cool ideas that'd be fun to play with. We don't have to use monkeys (or robots), but just borrowing from it at all sounds like a great time to me.

" Samurai Jack " [/u] ]

Details : Time travelling/thrown into the future for a great purpose, and having all kind of action-packed and even sometimes zany adventures along the way? Yeah, man! Add in a small group and some recurring characters of our own, and I think we have quite the winner.

" A.T.O.M. " [/u] ]

Craving :
      Details : Lots of awesome action, a fun team and a cool setting. Yeah, that sounds like fun to me. Playing with all kinds of things here can only yield more appeal~.

" Storm Hawks " [/u] ]

Details : Taking a cool concept like this, and playing on a lot of the later elements and ideas that pop up would be really awesome. I see a lot of potential for a Storm Hawks RP.

" American Dragon: Jake Long " [/u] ]

Craving :
      Details : Lots of mythical elements, some mysticism and the modern, daily life to top it off. That's a formula for a fun RP, right there! Setting can be changed as we see fit, and it's always cool to play with mythology and mythical creatures.

" Winx Club " [/u] ]

Details : It's a Western magical girl series. With all kinds of fun ideas and themes! Really, I wouldn't mind just borrowing a couple of the basic ideas and going from there, but it'd be fun either way.

" Team Galaxy " [/u] ]

Details : Adventures in space! I know this right up a number of RPer's alley. Doesn't hurt that the "balancing daily life + adventure" part with futuristic elements is really fun in general.

" Monster Buster Club " [/u] ]

Details : I really like the almost sentai-like feel and the fun adventures, plus the slice of life and all other elements. I'd like to keep the base premise, but a lot can be changed here if need be.

" Secret Saturdays " [/u] ]

Details : Cryptids, awesome adventure and a slight Johnny Quest feel plus the family/team dynamic? Yes, please! We can change whatever elements we like and still have a blast.

" Oban Star-Racers " [/u] ]

Details : I only vaguely remember watching this, but I like what I remember, and it has a cool idea in general.

" Battle Force 5, Hot Wheels " [/u] ]

Characters : Vert | Sherman | Original [] Agura | Sage | Original
      Details : The general idea of world/plane-hopping and the cool team dynamic, as well as the general feel and ideas are really fun and appealing to me. It'd be nice to create a new team and setting, keep some of the basic elements and have a go at this.

" Transformers " [/u] ]

Details : A mix of G1 and the various cartoon and anime series would be a lot of fun for this. Something original but borrows from each and has a mix of light-hearted, simple and fun storylines as well as the potential for darker storylines would be very cool.

• ██ ▌ C O M I C S ▐

• " W.I.T.C.H. " [/u] ]

Details : Having both watched and read this, I can say I vastly prefer the comics. Foremost, because it has so many more cool ideas that would be awesome to borrow from. I also appreciate how much more expanded and developed the setting is, and I'd love to use the premise and pieces of the setting to develop something similar. Magical girl and boy elements can be exchanged here too.

" Justice League " [/u] ]

Details : Between the comic and cartoon versions, it's just a lot of fun to borrow from everywhere and come up with something relatively similar, but very unique. Superhero teams are just fun anyways, right?

" Young Avengers / Young Justice " [/u] ]

Details : A young team, trying to make their own way? Always cool! I like the idea of using characters based on/inspired by the older counterparts (of original or canon characters) and having fun, but in general, a younger, hero team RP is fun.

" Empowered " [/u] ]

Details : In general, I would love to borrow the idea of a giant parody of superhero comics, especially with lots of fanservice and sexuality. I wouldn't want to take much from this but the tone and maybe a couple of ideas.

" Meridian " [/u] ]

Details : I've only read part of it, but understand much of the basic premise and details. I'd love to borrow ideas from it and create a new world and a group of characters to follow.

" The New Brighton Archeological Society " [/u] ]

Details : I have yet to actually sit down and read this, but I love the concept and premise, and it'd certainly be a blast to do something similar and have all kinds of ideas thrown in.

" Tellos " [/u] ]

Details : Another I've yet to properly start, but enjoy the designs, ideas and brightness of. I think it'd be amazing to borrow elements from here and create a group and have all kind of fun storylines~.

" Gaia (the webcomic) " [/u] ]

Details : The writing itself I'm iffy about, but I like many of the ideas and setting, and I think it'd be quite fun to try something close to it; maybe even mix it up with some other fantasy series (Slayers, Rune Soldier Louie, etc).

" Gold Digger " [/u] ]

Details : While I don't follow it (yet), I like how Perry's interests manifest in the series and how he develops his setting and all kind of elements of the comic. It'd be awesome to create something so diverse and in-depth and have fun adventures and stuff.

dotline.png

►► V I D E O . G A M E S

• e-headcopy.png

x x x █ ▌ g a m e p l a y ﹕ a n d ﹕g r a p h i c s ▌█

• To be honest, this is my favorite part. The final fandom section is all about . . .VIDEO GAMES! I really enjoy all kind of types and genres here, and I thought of organizing them, but I'm just gonna throw everything out there! This post will follow the others in its information format, of course, but if I think of more to add, I shall say as much in an update. Alas, if a series is missing here, it probably is on purpose. But I stand by what I say: always ask or suggest a title~. Games are different for me since they don't have to have a focus on action/fighting, or a minimal one if at all. I may be looking for charm and feel/atmosphere here, more than anything?

• CRAVING METER :

• " Final Fantasy / Bravely Default " [/u] ]

Details : It'd be pretty nice to use some of the setting ideas from some of the titles, or especially some of the job/class system ideas and general fantasy elements.

" No More Heroes " [/u] ]

Craving :
      Details : It'd be really cool to use the assassin idea and go with something similar to the games, or even adapt it to fit other molds. I also enjoy how well they parody things and give some interesting messages.

" Sonic the Hedgehog " [/u] ]

Characters : Sonic | Shadow | Original [] Rouge | Amy | Original
      Details : Although I would prefer going a full human route, or even gijinka/kemonono traits (ears and/or tail), I may be a wee bit open to the furry side. Nonetheless, I love the tone and usual feel of the games, and the ideas/feel to the plots and it'd be fun to try something similar or base a RP on it strongly.

" Summon Night " [/u] ]

Details : I haven't really got to start any of the main series games, but I really like the settings and many of the ideas. It'd be wonderful to borrow some ideas and inspiration from the series and set up a similar world (either following the first or fourth to fifth the most).

" Zero no Kiseki " [/u] ]

Details : Another game I have not had the chance to start, but I love the setting and ideas and themes of. They'd make for a great basis for a RP to me, and we can play with whatever parts we please.

" Ape Escape / Elebits " [/u] ]

Details : This probably sounds odd and doesn't seem like it could work, but I like the idea of a small story, having to go out and (re)capture anything and have some hints of slice of life and character development in-between. This was originally just Ape Escape, but I thought of Elebits when I put capture, just to emphasize how well this idea can be played with.

" F-Zero " [/u] ]

Details : Plot, racing and all kinds of action and futuristic fun! What's not to love~? This would be the hardest to use/play with, most likely, but I think it'd be quite worth it. It'd also be fun to cross other ideas over.

" NIS titles " [/u] ]

Details : Preferably, I'd like something that really mixes a lot of or all of them, rather than borrowing just one (Disgaea or just Phantom Brave, vs. Marl's Kingdom + Makai Kingdom and others). There's also kind of fun plot ideas and the potential for action, hijinks and character development.

" Rune Factory " [/u] ]

Details : A mix of dungeon crawler elements plus all the slice of life, romancing and general fantasy is a recipe for fun to me. I'd like a mix of Frontier and IV personally, but it'd be nice to pick and choose traits from all over the series.

" Harvest Moon " [/u] ]

Craving :
      Details : This is something I'd really love to mix attributes and parts of the entire series through, and maybe add elements from other genres to it. I see a lot of potential for all kinds of things.

" E.X. Troopers " [/u] ]

Details : I know the game isn't out yet, but we know just about all we need and it looks so blasted fun! Especially for a RP! It could also be fun to use the mix of student versus other students for practice/fun and space pirates for the adventure parts. And there's mecha! Come on, perfect setting and lots of great elements to borrow.

" Devil May Cry / Bayonetta " [/u] ]

Details : Obviously, DmC does not exist here because it's too strong of a departure from what Kamiya and even the later team was going for. The atmosphere and elements between DMC and Bayonetta would be a lot of fun to use, and I love how over the top and sexy and badass everything is.

" Lunar / Grandia " [/u] ]

Details : Being of the same creators and sharing enough in common, I put them under the same header. The sense of adventure, great use of plots and setting are very appealing to me, and it'd be fantastic to create something similar in that respect.

" Earth Seeker " [/u] ]

Details : The idea of both starting a new world as well as gathering traces of the old one and facing so many challenges, but with such a particular feel and atmosphere is really cool to me. I'd love to try something inspired by Earth Seeker, and expand on the setting a lot more.

" Opoona " [/u] ]

Details : This is probably my real favorite of all the games, as a title and to use for RP (the above is a close second). Futuristic settings similar to this are a lot of fun, and using the elements of life sim plus RPG and laidback but prevalent feel of adventure is really great and something I would adore doing.

" Rogue Galaxy " [/u] ]

Details : Well, space pirates are a lot of fun, and it's Level-5. I like a lot of what they set up, and to get some dieas going with this as inspiration would be pretty nice, especially as far as setting goes.

" Atelier series " [/u] ]

Details : Less of the side stuff (Iris and Mana Khemia) and more of the main series (Marie, Ayesha, Annie). It'd be a lot of fun to do a similar or even strikingly different setting and use some of the elements from the series. (This also lumps Nora and the Time Studio with it.)

" Napple Tale " [/u] ]

Details : I love the plot, storyline, setting and general elements to it, as well as how bright and kind of. . . quirky the world is. It'd be tons of fun to try something similar, especially in a crossover capacity.

" Persona " [/u] ]

Details : Having only played 4 (but having some knowledge of the others), I would definitely prefer something more similar to three and four, but with a new scenario.

" Tales of " [/u] ]

Details : I enjoy many of the settings, plot and character development of the series and would like to try a RP inspired by its settings and elements. Maybe mixing some parts of certain titles and basing something off them~?

dotline.png

►► I D E A S // G E N R E S // O T H E R S

• e-headcopy.png

x x x █ ▌ f r e s h ﹕ a n d ﹕f a m i l i a r ▌█

• And now, the final stretch~! This post is not about particular fandoms, but rather yet; genres, other types of series and original ideas. The information will be pretty modified here since some parts don't apply. Alas, if a genre is left out, that probably is intentional, but as always : feel free to inquire or suggest! Honestly, I'll openly admit that I have "pretty Japanese tastes", but I do enjoy a lot of things so I may be open to some pretty niche stuff. If it has action or has none, but isn't purely slice of life, I may be interested in it.

» Some basic ideas, routes or whatever with a genre or something. Maybe even sources of inspiration, etc.
        » A section for information of what I'm willing to try or looking for most out of this.

• CRAVING METER :

• ██ ▌ O T H E R S ▐

• " Ryuutama " [/u] ]

Notes : Indeed, I do mean the table-top game. I enjoy its premise and many of its features, and it'd be nice to do a RP based entirely on it, or maybe just borrow some traits/elements and make something new.
      Details : Alternately, it'd be really cool to play with setting here and use the basic ideas, create an awesome plot and have at.

" Meikyu Kingdom / Days " [/u] ]

Notes : Huzzah! Another table-top game. I am a dungeon-crawler fan, and the potential here is too much to pass. The play on humor and quirkiness, the action as well as potential for plot is amazing.
      Details : Even though I would love to do a fantasy setting here, I really want to try something modern like Days, or maybe even futuristic.

• ██ ▌ G E N R E S ▐

• " Mecha || Super Robot | Real Robot " [/u] ]

Notes : I really love me some mecha, especially of the Super Robot kind (I won't cross Real Robot out entirely). A focus on plot, the mech battles (and out of mech action) would be awesome, and it's always fun with some slice of life elements.
      Details : Playing with setting is pretty key to these, as are the purpose of (and how many) mecha in the RP. Even though I love the Getter/SD types, a Macross-like source (mecha is character level important versus being weapon-level important) is great too.

" Superhero " [/u] ]

Notes : Some people can only do the realistic end of this, like Nolan-verse Batman and such. I understand that, but refuse to do it. It does not capture what I grew up with or find most fun about superheroes. I like characters like Wonder Woman, Darkseid and Galactus. But, I also like to shift focus from just heroing/being vigilantes, to other aspects of the characters' lives.
      Details : I've only done superhero RPs in a modern setting, but thinking about it, it'd be tons of fun to try in a futuristic setting.

" Tokusatsu " [/u] ]

Notes : Wahoo, Hero Time block! I love series like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai, and it'd be awesome to try something similar to either of these, or Ultraman. Even crossing parts of these together would be cool.
      Details : Settings, themes and all kinds of fun things to play with here. I've only ever planned a Kamen Rider RP like, four times and got to play once, maybe? Really, I'd love a go with this, especially crossed with magical girl/boy stuff.

" Mahou Shoujo / Shounen " [/u] ]

Notes : Magical girl series are my one true love. I can never get enough. However, I do love the emphasis on light-heartedness that gets tinged with dead serious things (Ojamajo Doremi versus Madoka, PreCure vs Nanoha). That's part of what makes the genre so uplifting and magical to me~.
      Details : Exploring all kind of story themes while also using all kinds of general themes for the premise would be great. I like all the different directions these can take and how they can be played with.

" Monster Buddy / Collecting " [/u] ]

Characters : As much as I love these, I didn't include PKMN, DigiMon, Medabots or Monster Rancher up there for a reason. Something based on any of those would be cool, but I'd really love to try and go a bit more original, or even borrow smaller themes and mix others (also borrowing from lesser known ones would be cool: Little Battlers/Danbooru Senki, Dinosaur King, etc).
      Details : I think setting is definitely key here, but so is direction. Adventure versus plot (how much, one strongly over the other) as well as where slice of life grows or fades plays a big part in these. I like all options~.

" School / Gakuen " [/u] ]

Notes : Well, all kinds of routes are fun here, and it's easy to go more modern and less fantasy, or even strong fantasy. I even like gakuen/school RPs where there's low action, but all kinds of other fun elements. Getting creative is a lot of fun here.
      Details : Series like Gakuen Alice, Negima, Hagure Yuusha and to an extent, the X-Men are all great examples of Gakuen series. Other plays on the example are CLAMP Gakuen, Rosario+Vampire, Maken-ki and Battle Athletes Victory. [ These examples are for their focus on the school and its surrounding elements. ]

• ██ ▌ I D E A S ▐

• " ? " [/u] ]

Notes : Inspired most heavily by Getter Robo/Gurren Lagann, Star Driver and Macross.

Basically, after a new age hit the world, dinoasaurs and humans faced extinction, but humans quickly began adapting and growing - building cities and finding new technologies. The dinosaurs evolved just as quick, but were slower to adapt. In the end, they scorned humanity's will to survive and picked up, and eventually began a war on humans. While humans mostly lost, they were able to somehow reclaim some strength and gain some advantage. Nonetheless, many human populations were now underground and remain unknowing. But the surface is still at war, and peace is fleeting. And the winner needs all but one thing. . . truth. (A lengthier explanation of the plot is available for any interested parties.)

Details : A take on the aforementioned series, for this RP, I want a focus on mecha, something akin to Getter Rays/Spiral energy and a strong focus on song and culture. It will have three sides/factions, but focus on two for a while. It's something with a larger scale plot, but focus can be pretty small. I want a healthy mix of action, slice of life, humor, drama and romance. Of course, as much ecchi and smut that we can fit also works, but I do not want it being as relevant as the plot or overshadowing the other elements.

" ? " [/u] ]

Notes : Based on Genesis of Aquarion, with hints of MKR and Escaflowne. This idea also borrows from Basquash and the above series in minimal ways.

( plot )

Details : This RP is really aimed at light-heartedness with slice of life scenes, as well as a darker plot. However, I wanted to balance the two and still allow for something that focuses more on fun and pervertedness, while also allowng for a lot of action - in and outside of mecha. I wanted some form of a deeper plot so we have an overarching goal, but I want this to be something more character and setting-focused, with lots of hijinks and zany fun. And, obviously, plenty of smut.

" ? " [/u] ]

Craving :

Notes : ( coming soon )

Details : ( coming soon)

" ? " [/u] ]

Craving :

Details : ( coming soon )

" ? " [/u] ]

Craving :

Details : ( coming soon )

dotline.png

RE: RP Gecchu ~ ! [] Lit.+ RPs | MxF // FxF | Long-term preferred

• Minor Update : :

• My smut-based thread is almost done and posted.
      As such, this one won't be finished for a little longer, but expect completion to come relatively soon.

• My apologies to those that I owe a post!
    Things were fairly busy for a while, but I am on again and working on replies.

I will also be overhauling this thread, both cosmetically and content-wise. Most everything will still apply, but some of it will be more specific (and more strict in some cases).

While the thread is being worked on, I am still open to RP requests!

• Hello, everyone! Sorry for the lack of presence and replies/posts.

I am going to assume that I will be busy up to New Year's and will not promise or guess that I'll be on or available much, or at all most likely, but I will be on top of posts and everything when I return! I shall also have a new thread for the new year.

Happy holidays or lack thereof to all, and take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom