Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F looking for M

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not do FxF

I am a stickler for romance even in a master/slave role-play
I have some parings and a plot (plots will be added or you can give me a plot you'd ike to try)

Pairings:
The more * the more likely I'll do it
You Either
Me
Can be either
Teacher/Student***
Master/Slave
Bad boy/Good girl****
Vampire/Human****
Werewolf/Human****
Vampire/Werewolf

Plots

1. Two people, guy and girl, are rented out the same apartment but don't know it. The girl is rarely home at nights and the guy is rarely around during the day. But one day they're both home during either day or night and see each other.

2. A young girl has been trained by the German government into an unstoppable warrior. She was ordered to kill her family in order to complete her training but refused. The government took this refusal as betrayal and was ordered to kill her and her family. Her and her family fled to America, the American government assigned a young man to teach her how to act as a normal teen.

3.A girl is chosen from all the girls in her village to marry the prince but she doesn't want to. (we can discuss the plot)

Interracial Master/Slave, if you don't mind playing a black chick,...

dear 'Nova',

I am looking for a plot that does not fear sexual aggression - within reason - and a strong M/g (master/girl) relation. Particularly your plot of the girl fleeing to America - please bear in mind I am NOT an American, though I lived there for 5 years - hit a very strong sensual note in me.
Now, you might be too young to appreciate the harsh cold war effects, but I've seen what they do to a human.

I hope you will be interested and respond,

love, Mark

Nova4 said:
I will not do FxF

I am a stickler for romance even in a master/slave role-play
I have some parings and a plot (plots will be added or you can give me a plot you'd ike to try)

Pairings:
The more * the more likely I'll do it
You Either
Me
Can be either
Teacher/Student***
Master/Slave
Bad boy/Good girl****
Vampire/Human****
Werewolf/Human****
Vampire/Werewolf

Plots

1. Two people, guy and girl, are rented out the same apartment but don't know it. The girl is rarely home at nights and the guy is rarely around during the day. But one day they're both home during either day or night and see each other.

2. A young girl has been trained by the German government into an unstoppable warrior. She was ordered to kill her family in order to complete her training but refused. The government took this refusal as betrayal and was ordered to kill her and her family. Her and her family fled to America, the American government assigned a young man to teach her how to act as a normal teen.

3.A girl is chosen from all the girls in her village to marry the prince but she doesn't want to. (we can discuss the plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom