Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kissed her lips and replied then let me make you go wild with that he took both her thighs pulled her closer to him and placed his cock inside her. He slowly began to move in and out of her.

She really arched her back at the feel of his cook going inside of her. she bit down on her lip to taste the blood and let out a scream as he went inside of her. she loved the pain and the pleasure mix. she had not had sex for a bit so when he went inside of her he streached her back out. she cling to him as he pumped inside of her. "yes make me go wild" she screamed out.

She pulled him more onto her as she gripped him close feeling him go deeper and faster as well as feel him play with her. While she was clinging to him in pure pleasure she was digging her nails into his back but not to draw blood.

She was screaming out as he picked up speed and said "yes take me take me right here give it to me rough and hard". She leaned up and put her teeth on his shoulder but did not bite down for she knew to suck his blood could kill her but it helped with the pleasure and said "shit Iam gonna cum". she did not want to just yet.

She lets out a long scream as she came all over his cock but her body started rocking with his as she took him all the way inside of her and as she came down from her climax she was breathing hard.

Kat felt him cum inside of her and smiled she just had great sex with a dragon boy. she rolled over so she could face him and said "dame that was great you really did make me go wild".

She got up and moved closer to him and laid her head back on his chest and said "we must do this again sometime i really enjoyed it". she closed her eyes as she laid their on him.

After what seemed like hours Kat woke up and looked at his sleeping form. She did not move at first but just laid there naked with him for a bit. She soon got up and started putting on her cloths.

Arrodox woke up slightly and placed his clothes back on. let me know when you wanna fly again he then spread his wings and flew above to stretch them.

As Altair walked around the campus sending flirty smiles and gestures to many women of the school his mind drifted to Emma. She was quite the exquisite prize and he was set on having her. Altair was an impatient man, demon, whatever. When he wanted something he wasn’t going to simply let it just slip out of his grasp so easily. He tapped into his demonic magic and felt for her and sure enough he found her pure energy pulsating. “So you’re back at the dorms huh?” A cocky smirk was plastered to his face and he chuckled. A pool of darkness formed beneath him and he slipped into it only to appear right behind Emma.

Altair tilted his head at the sight of he bent over in front of him. “Well well well. Is this all for me? Because I’m enjoying the sight of you bent over for me.” He chuckled loudly expecting to see a blushing angel turn around and glare at him.

Kat was fully dressed and said "I will do that for flying with you is so much fun i could do this all day the sights from up there no wounder you enjoy it so much". She watched him fly around stretching his wings. She streched out herself and felt the hunger for blood rise and knew it had been a bit sense she ate and said to him "know where a vampirc girl can get a bite to eat".

Arrodox swoops back down to answer her question, well when there are humans and daemons like us, there is food. Besides, I don't think anyone at school would miss their blood actually. Or in other parts of the world

Urowen had had enough of reading demon's names and classifications. He still was no closer to finding out who his father was, what was in his bloodline. The words blurred together as he finally closed the book and sighed. He needed some air. The library felt crowded as a variety of demons and the likes came in and out looking for books for class or anything else. He left the book on the table and walked out of the room and soon out into the yard. The outside felt open, felt free. He looked around and found a lone tree to sit under. The shade would be useful if he needed to pull out his darkness and also give him a place to lean back against. He sighed as he heard the grass crunch under his weight and he closed his eyes, trying to focus on not thinking.

Kat gave him one of her wicked grins and said "alright take me away to a place you want to go and i will find me something to feast on if we go back to school i have a blood book that would work but that is if you want to go back to school then again i could try and find a fellow student to feast on ". she stepped closer to him and hugged him close loving the feeling of his body.

Kat hanged onto him as they flew past the sights below. She was loving how the city looked from way up in the sky. She closed her eyes to feel the wind on her face and how it blew her hair.

Standing straight back up as soon as she felt the dark energy pulse behind her she turned around with an almost puzzled expression to witness the demon boy from before. What did he mean bent over, she wasn't bent over for any-
Quickly with the realization of her skirt's shortness Emma smoothed the fabric down with a rather pinkish toned pout to her angelic face.
"Is stalking perhaps a hobby of yours?" She questioned not entirely harsh, he did seem rather playful.
Playful, but dangerous. Like that back yard you always wanted to go investigate but it seemed too scary.

The Celestial Turned, but only with slight caution to close her empty suit case and tuck it away underneath her bed. She made sure instead of bending over to go onto her knees but she still felt exposed. Maybe that was just how she felt around him in general?
She wouldn't allow herself to think like this anymore, she was an angel. Not a mortal and certainly not like this demon standing in front of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom