Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrodox decided he was getting bored again well don't know about the lot of you. But I might skip today. Stretch out, burn a few forests...

Kat smiled and looked to Arrodox and said "Well when you do invite me along i hate school with a passion after all iam the walking dead what more could i hope to learn after i have died". she let out a chuckle then turned to Altair and said "oh you bet i would seek you out later ". she stood there in the liberry trying to decided who was going where and who would be more fun to play with.

Arrodox couldn't help but smirk at the comment Kat said and walked off to the back yard of the school, his wings, yet again, anxious to be out.

Kat followed Arrodox out of the school to the back yard and said "you might have to carry me if you want to bring me along i cannot fly".

Kat smirked finnely she was getting some attation from a hot guy she was still going to see altair later after all the incubus sounded like fun. She watched as he spread his wings and said "okay this is my frist time flying so hope my screams do not turn you off". she took his hand and stepped close to him getting a good look at his chest and getting a good whif of his smell oh how she wanted to seek her teeth into him now.

Arrodox chuckled don't worry, there are qorse things than having your ears deafened. And don't worry, you'll like flying. With one hand, Arrodox took Kat's hand and with theother, around her waist. Ready?

When Arrodox but his hand around her waist she had to adimt some nasty thoughts ran thou her mind. She gave him a wicked grin and said "yes take me away". she chucked she was bold and she new that and that was one reason why she had not been with many men she was not a virgin but it had been awhile she has only been with one man a vampire prince but in the end he decided he wanted something else and pushed her aside she was too bold for him .

Arrodox smiled, tightened his grip a bit here we go and took off flying, his wings flapping as they flew above the school

Urowen felt his blood start to boil at the Incubus' comment about his half blood, but it seemed that his intrusion had gotten what he aimed for. It seemed more and more people were coming by and it made being there uncomfortable. 'At least for one moment, I got the innocent away from them.' He thought to himself as he turned away quietly from the group and returned to the bench that he was sitting on. He tried to get back into reading his book but couldn't get him mind off of the group he just met. He always believed that idea of this school was outrageous. Taking predators and prey alone into a confined space and saying roam. He just hoped he wouldn't find trouble too fast.

When they first took of kat let out a small scream of delight and she said "oh yea i love flying". she gripped his hands that where around her waist as she took in the sights below and said "so are you taking me iam kinda stuck you could take me anywhere now".

Kat smiled and said "now your talking i hated that school but my stupid coven of a family made me go well you got me and i do not want to go anywhere but here so okay fly away".

Kat gave him a weak smile and said "the coven is not my family they just took me in after a vampire took all he wanted from me my family and my life and left me going made with hunger for blood but they changed me for better i guess but then i started to lose control of my powers in anger way too much and they knew if they sent me here i could change more but i like who iam its not my fault that stupid vampire prince can't handle me ". she leaned back and took in his scent more resting her head against his chest.

Arrodox listened to her story with interest and sympathy. He felt Kat's head against his chest, his heart started to beat and his mind started to fog, he mentally slapped himself. Oh, well you showed him, the prince. As for mine, my mother was human and father was a dragon. But my mother was a dragon slayer... He stopped in mid sentence, not wanting to continue.

"I see but in the end they made such a handsome son "Kat smirked not wanting to hear more sad story's wanting to move on. she was still laying against and then asked "can i bite you later i have this thing for tastying peoples blood and from the way you look and the smell i bet you taste good too".

She smirked and with one of her long nails made a small scrach on his arm and licked up the blood. it gave her a buzz and her eyes rolled back in her head. she then looked at him again and said "dame you taste so good and so hot how did i get lucky to have you wisked me away like this".

Arrodox was taken aback for dragon blood was poisonous, this was a very special vampyr indeed. He gave a low chuckle that would made any girl/boy fall on his/her knees. Fate I guess.

Kat was special for she knew all about dragon blood and knew she could handle just a drop or two but to suck on him like she would any other would kill her. when he chuckled she closed her eyes and felt it whith in him and she felt something stir inside of her and she said "okay this closeness is nice maybe a little too nice". she was wanting him to land but knew if she pushed him he would drop her.

Arrodox sensed what she wanted and flew lower until they landed on the ground. He gently placed her down. Hope you liked your flight.

She turned and smiled at him and said "yes it was great thanks for the flight". she looked him over and a slight breeze came by and she closed her eyes letting it push the strands of her hair into her face. she looked around her at where they land and she saw no school in sight . she flashed him a wicked fangy grin. she walked right up to him and placed both hands on his chest and said "you really did take me away from the school cool thank you for the flight and taking me away from that crappy place".

Who knew so much commotion could occur within the first few hours of school?
It had almost overwhelmed the angel. Emma let out a sigh, her lungs feeling less stifled without all of the suffocating darker energies. Gradually did she get each and every one of those very... interesting characters out of her head and just in time to make it to her room which had yet to be inhabited by any other.
Strange?
Or maybe she was just lucky. With her hands full she left her door open and set her books down next to her back pack, bending over causing her shorter than usual skirt to slid up her creamy legs and just below her perky rear. Her back pack was already about ten pounds, dear lord did she not miss school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom