Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lacey's Secrets (mistressflames and Killer Kenny)

Robin should have been relieved when she admited he was right, eh shoudl hav ebeen extatic that he fianlly got a say in anythign that happened today, isntea dhe felt crummy as he watched the blonde girls joy slip form her eyes and a frown replaced her normal smile. "I..didn't mean it like..." HE trie dto mumble otu hopping to fix the situation but when she suggested they get goign he figured there was no way he wasn't goign to make the situation worse, so instead he gave a soft smile and kisse dher upont he forhead before headign otu to get back to his car.

he had alreayd plugge dint eh cordiantes for the restruant by the tiem the passanger door swung open and his little blonde date slipped in, seeming happier than when he left ehr which to him was a relief. "It's alright, I understand how a large sum of money can effect people, I should have pushed for some place other than a huge cash grab for our first date." HE admited, his face goign pink when she asked her next question, already she was gettign bakc to ehr normal self, he wasn;t sure how he felt about that, either way he knew a way to hopefully distract her. "IU well, that isn't too improtant right now, what is is this." He said wquickl;y as he twiste din his seat to grab a small shopping bag from a store they ahdn;t visited together. "I.. I hope you don't think it creepy, but i checked your shoe size whiel you were changign.. figured you would need somethign other than sneakers witht he dress." HE said shyly as he dropepd the bag on ehr lap to reveal a shoe box with black heels in it, alogn with a few bundles of panty hose and stockigns. "I..i wasn;t sure how you felt about your legs so i bougth soemthign to cover them incase." HE said in a quieter voice as he now turned to lok out the frotn dinow the moment he car began moving,t he AI taking control.

He was avoiding her question again. He really was not comfortable with answering her. Unfortunately that just made Megan want to know what was going on in his dirty mind even more. These thoughts were temporarily distracted when he reached behind and pulled out a bag, dropping it in her lap. Curiously she dug into the bag and pulled out a pair of fancy black pumps and a whole bunch of different stockings. "This is... It's really nice of you." She stated in slight disbelief. She kicked off her tennis shoes and socks to try one of the shoes on. They really did fit perfectly. "Thank you." She found herself saying but as she looked down at the black dress she wore and the bags on the floor of all the clothes he had baught her saying thank you simply did not feel like it was enough.

"I have something for you too." She told him as she turned her body to face him. "It's not fancy and expensive like all this stuff but I think you will like it." She said in a soft sincere and self conscious tone as if she might not be so sure as her words.
"Before I give it to you though you have to answer my question." She leaned forwards putting her hand on her arm rest and crossing one leg over her other. Her right hand reached up to gently strike down his cheek. "What toys did you see at the last store peeked your interest? Tell me what was on your mind while I was looking for night clothes." She encouraged him. "You know..." Her fingers brushed behind his ear she her finger and thumb gently trashed over his earlob. "There is nothing that turns me on more than an honest man." She coed teasingly. "One who's not afraid to share a few of their secrets." She encouraged him.

after all her advances ion the changign room, robin had to admit he was slightly surprised by how she acte din the car. HE wasn't surprsied by her obvious advance, jus the execution of it, it was nice to feel ehr hand caress hsi face, but, it was wrong and by the tiem she was doen he was chucklign softly in his chair, for once not too nervous from her tease. "That was a miss, you knwo that right? caressing my face and teaasign my ear, that isn;t seduction, that's well.. it.. no you .. never mind." his words trailign off as he wishe dnot to explain to her what she got wrong, but her whoel act was more of a lovign caress, for a soft kiss and a cuddle in bed, not a, I want you to tell me your dirty sexualized secrets. The boy still heald a soft smile as he shook his head. "Fien though you are obviously curious, I was jsut lookign at a few, feminine products, curious to see what you girls actually 'need'" He shrugged still chucklign soflty from her failed display as he watched the road ahead of them. "and some... well never mind, it's jsut wierd how every other thign seems flavored." HE added with a shrug.

He was laughing at her. He actually laughed at her and turned away when it was obvious what she wanted. Was he really that type of guy who would turn away a girl's advances so easily. If it was not for the night before she would swear he was one of those chastity ring virgins. She would think after both the dressing rooms he would be the one making advances on her. Instead he turned away to look out the window, chuckling at her attempt like she was a cute little child. Megan threw herself back in her seat with a huff. Her arms crossing instinctively as she did her best not to make a scene or look as embarrassed as she felt. If they weren't in a car she might have run away from embarrassment. "Thats it?" She asked as was not very impressed. "I asked you to be a little selfish and you look at girly toys and question flavored fun?" She seemed bored. "You're not very imaginative." She sighed and shook her head.
This was not leading anywhere. She wanted to stay mad at him but the more she thought she realized this man was just too inexperienced to know any better. The only way to get to where she was trying to go with this conversation was to stop trying to edge him towards it and just go there. Megan looked over at him with a sigh.
She shook her head "You are lucky you are cute and have an unusually good taste in dresses." She muttered aloud as she leaned onto his side. The first thing she did was adjust the steering will so that it would slide all the way up. Then she leaned over his lap and hit the switch on the side of the seat so that it would roll as far back as possible. When it stopped she sat back in her seat. That was better it gave her much more room to work with. She placed a hand on his chest so that he would lean back and gave him a short kiss on the lips. "Just lean back and let me show you what I bought for you." She unzipped his pants and spread the zipper open. Then she reached in and pulled the cup out of his boxers. "Won't need this." She mused to herself as she tossed the object into the back of the car not really caring where it landed. Then the rim of his boxers came down so the main prize popped up freely into the air. Her fingers coiled around the somewhat flimsy sausage and her thumb rubbed over the head teasingly. Then she released her grip on him and instead dug into her bag to find the things she had bought.

Robin seemed unphased by her taunts, he was in experienced with kinks and sexual toys sure but it didn't matter much to him. Sex wasn't his life, it wasn't a hobby, it was just something he did to relieve stress when it built up he had never needed to 'spice' up his sex life or at least Rosie had never asked him to. "Oh so i'm cute now? Not handsome?" He teased giving her a sly grin, only for his confidence to be wiped away as she leaned over him, popping the wheel up at an uncomfortable angle to drive with, though it didn't much matter with the AI he still felt more comfortable knowing he could take the wheel if needed.

Those worse tossed aside as she leaned farther over hbim to adjust his seat, soon enough he was staring at the ceiling and all he knew was he felt her warm bosom pressing up against his groin as she kept fidgeting with his seat. "I.. what are you doing why do I need to be ... what the!" The man exclaimed as he watched his cup go flying over his head, the man silenced as he felt her soft fingers wrap around his member which had already begun to grow from her teases, her touch not helping any better. By the time she came back to show him her gift his member was at its full length just not hard yet, soft like an over ripe peach where it still had a firm shape.

Megan pulled out a box of multi flavored lubes. It was a variety pack of rainbow colored bottles. She decided on the pink one. Grape would have been her flavor or choice, that or blueberry. However, they were going out in public after this. The last thing she wanted was to go to a fancy restaurant with blue lips and a blue tongue. Pink was nice and safe, it matched her lip color and would taste like strawberry. At least thats what the bottle said.
"This might be a little cold." She warned him as she popped the top open and squeezed a glob of the cool liquid over the tip of his cock. Then with her ring finger and thumb pressed together she opened her fingers to spread it over the mushroom head. Her fingers followed the shape of his cock trailing down his shaft gently, lifting up and grasping and inch above before pulling down again. She did this motion repetitively down the shaft to spread the lube over his shaft. Her other hand then took over by grasping the greased appendage and twisting her wrist in a circular motion to make sure all sides were properly lubricated and pumping up and down a few times. Then she took the bottle and made two more spurts, one on each of his balls. Megan put the bottle in the cup holder and this time used both hands. She placed the palm of her hands on both sacs and twisted her wrists in and out like knobs then massaged her fingers over the flesh. When all was done he had a shiny light pink coat glistening over his cock. "There all cover- oh its starting to drip already" she noticed. The girl's head dived down between her legs. Her tongue stuck out under his cock and caught the few drips. She licked beneath his cock a few times to keep the lub from dripping. Her hands now set on his thigh for leverage. Then her tongue slide up his shaft. "Mmm it even smells good." She hummed as she inhaled the musky strawberry scent. "This is why there are so many flavored things." She informed him as her tongue slide across the bottom of his shaft like one would a melting ice cream cone.

His face turnign the same shade fo pinka s hte lube as she pulel dhte box otu to show him, laready recognizing it as hte package he had been studying before she ahd caugth him int he store. Had she relaly been payign tha tmuch attention to what he was lookign at or was she jsut lucky? he wondered as she squirted a bit out into her hand, hsi body goign tens eitn eh chair as she began applyign it. She wasn't kidding, the gel was cold, and instant shock to the man, but as she begna rubbign it upon his flesh he begna noticign a soft tingling formign aroudn the flehs covere dint eh liquid, there had to be soemthign else in the concoction as his body begna squirmign from each of ehr little touches, hsi sensativity felgin as if it had trippled.

Then it got better as her tongue began playign over his covere dflesh, his teeth digging into his bottom lip as he heald back a groan of pelasuer, hands grippign ont eh arm rests until she finally stopepd to speak, leaving the man in a pantign heap. "I.. yes, I do see why." HE huffed otu before suckign in again as she began lickign his flesh. "p-please, t-take me" He gasped otu, unsure how long he was goign to last like this, and definatly nto wantign to spray all over hsi car, knowign the first load was goign to be huge after teasign it all day long.

His squirming and gasping as he gripped the armrests was encouragement to Megan. It made her smile to see that her plan was finally working. He was putty under her hands again, well tongue actually. She was only getting started yet he was already begging her to take him all in. Megan giggled as she looked up at him. "Mmm my pleasure." She mused hungrily. Megan pushed her body towards him in her seat. She opened her mouth and began to consume his cock. Just for a tease she took him in an inch at a time. About three inches in her tongue snaked under the forskine, sliding in a circular motion under the little sleeve to suck out the tasty strawberry syrup. She sucked hard while lifting her head up, taking some of the skin up with her. Her lips parted from his cock with a small smacking sound. Then she opened her mouth and took him in six inches deeper before bobbing her head up to and inch in and going back down to take his full length. A small gagging sound muffled over his cock as she felt his head slide into her throat. She quickly did her best to relax her gag reflexes.
Three more times she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, taking him all the way in but never pulling completely out. His shaft rubbed against her flattened tongue and she moaned as she sucked on him. Her eyes looked upwards at the billionaire the whole time. She enjoyed watching him get off. His groans of pleasure was atmittingly making her horny. She could tell he was reaching his peak and was getting ready to explode. So for the fun of it she stopped and slowly lifted her head upwards to see how far she could push him. After a good long pull upwards she pushed her head quickly back down. The moment his head bumped into her throat the man exploded.
She closed her eyes with a groan and quickly began to swallow. She held her head down as long as she could before she felt the need to get some air. She pulled her head half way up, his thick cum was still rushing out. She gasped in air through her nose and continued to swallow. White cum seeped from the corner of her lips while her tongue swirled over his cock hungrily milking for everything he had. She waited for his twitching to calm before she pulled her head up with a deep gasp for air. "Thank you." She gasped as she caught her breath, her eyes never leaving him. Her head tilted sideways and she took in half his balls between her soft lips, sucking on the strawberry flavor gently. "Thank you.. for taking me out." She moved to the other half, enclosing her lips around the flesh gingerly. "Thank you... for the dresses." She licked under the sac, "And the.. shoes" She swirled her tongue over the flesh while thinking her new boyfriend for treating her like a princess with his plastic card.

The man gave out a low groan as she finally took him between her lips, his body shivering as he felt her rough tongue slip udner hsi skin, the feelign was new, soemthing he had never gotten before, not that he had time to recall, each secodn a new weve of pelasure filled his brain senidnt he man in a word of euphoria. next thing he knew he felt teh tip of hsi head hti flesh, his eyes shootignopen to look down at her (insert eye color here) pools her lips down to hsi balls as she took him al the way in, the site in itself makign the man shudder as he bit his bottom lip, unwillign to climax yet, but he knew he wasn't goign to be abel to hodl it much longer. "Oh..Oh god Megan." HE groaned oout his approval as she kept working, his hands comign to cares sher head as he finally let loose his load, his head thrown bacdk in ecstacy as he felt the days pent up load flow down her throat. "I... Liberty, no shofger." He mumbled out, unabel to recognize how long tshe had been pleasing him, all he knew is it woudl be bad fi the car puleld up and opend with them liek this to a stranger. His breath heavy and body sweatign, that single act already seemign to have sent him to a pefect peak. HE fianlly cuagth hsi rbeaht and slwoly raised the chair bakc up so he woudl sit up straigther as she sucke dnad licked at his balls, the boy forcign bakc a goran as he looekd down at the happy blonde. "You're mroe than welcome..but...The day isn't evne half way done." He sigehd out, his breaht still uneaven as she tease dhim. "s-save soem for later, we don't want you full befoer lunch." HE teased as he streoked the blonees hair, the car slowign to a stop as it begna it's parking operation. "Come now, clean your self up whiel I change my shirt, you said youw3 anted sea food right?" Robin mused as he relucatntly puleld ehr away form his crotch to zip up his pants, his memerb already gettign hard again form her ball fondling. wwith that doen he stepepd out fo the car to crawl itnto eh back and grab his formal shrit and cup, tuckignt he cup in hsi pantrs agian befoer throwign off the lube covered top to expose his now shirtless schest befoer he buttoened up his formal top and tucked it in. Waitign patiently ont he other side for MEgan hsi elbo extended fro ehr to loop aroudn befoer they heade din.

The enterance was dimmly lit and the soft hum of aquarium motors could be heard generatign a current itn eh distance, the palce obviously heald a large live sea animal show. The reservation was aaproved and the doors were swung open for htem only to expose themt o complete dark as the waiter escotered them in, the waiters face covere din nigth vision goggles as to make it easy for him, the room they stepep dinto thoughw asn't compeltly dark, jsut dim, the walls and cielign a dome spotte dwith dim movign lights, any one who would wnat to coudl walk up and watch teh showas the whoel dome was an aquarium for deep sea fish, all bioluminecent, the support pilalrs were slow spinnign vortexes full of jellyfish, each pillar with a wroudn tabel aroudn it for peopel to eat. it was a mixture of a new age dark restraunt and an aquarium.

Soon the car came to a stop. Megan licked the cum that leaked from the crease of her lips as he regained composure and got out to change. "Yes, seafood sounds great." She agreed as she straightened herself up in her seat. There was a bright happy smile on her lips as she took off her shoes and switched them to the heels he had bought her. When Megan got out the car she straightened herself up. Took a look in the mirror to reapply her lip stick before sticking it in her purse then tugged her dress further down over her hips and pulled her straps further up on her shoulder. When she was content with her appearance she hooked her arm into Robin's and followed his lead. As they walked inside she used the time he was checking in their reservations to sneak a small remote into Robin's pocket.

She was curious to where they had arrived. This was not a place she had seen before. The dimly light entrance peeked her curiosity. This was exciting, the unknown. Though it the black she saw through the door window made her a little nervous. It did not help that their waiter came out with night vision goggles. Was this one of those blind restaurants where you had to eat in the dark? It did not take long before her anxiety changed back to excitement. The inside was dark but not dark enough that she couldn't make out her food or Robin. It was beautiful. The blonde girl gasped the moment they stepped inside. Her eyes following the glowing fish that swam past them. It was lucky her arm was hooked to Robin. He was acting like a blind dog guiding her steps as she looked around the room. Her eyes were wide with wonder and awe as she slowly moved through the aisle of tables over to where they were going to be seated. "This is amazing." She stated aloud. "Look at those jelly fish." she pointed out a school of jellyfish that were swimming about, their colors fading from one to the next in unison first purple to pink to red to orange and so on. The two were seated in a corner table next to a glass wall near the back. The waiter was a younger man whom introduced himself then asked what they wanted to drank and handed them a menu. "I'll have a coke." Megan stated as her eyes wondered above where Robin sat, on a lantern fish that swam upwards. "Have you been here before?" She asked Robin as she continued to watch the fish only to lose contact with it when another fish crossed its path.

This was the reaction he had hoped to garner from the girl, pure and utter excitement as she gazed upon every living creature that past her field of view, a soft smile on his face as his heart seemed to pump warm happiness through his body, he felt he had done good with this restraunt.

"Just a water for me." He finally spoke as they sat and ordered, the couple sitting next to each other as they sat in front of one of the large glass poles filled with jelly fish, the moment the waiter left the glass in front of them lit up and a small screen appeared upon the tube for them to pick what they wanted the to eat, the main menu being sea food of a wide variety that even robin had to flip through to figure out what he wanted, his finger flicking at the screen to move between the lists. "No I have never been here before, but I did donate to building the aquarium that this restraunt gets their animals from" he admitted in a non chalant tone as if this were every day to him. "It's how I first came to meet your friends father, was at the charity event for this cities aquarium."

The fish were beautiful. She felt like the little mermaid as she sat in such a majestic place. When Robin began flipping through the minute on the tube she realized quickly that she would have to pry her eyes away from the fish otherwise she might not get to eat. It would not have mattered so much if her stomache was not grumbling to complain about being empty. So Megan began to flip through the touch screen menu to figure out what she wanted. Still she found herself getting distracted every now and then as a glowing fish swam behind the menu.

When Robin had finished explaining how he knew about the restaurant, once again flashing his wealth in her big influential eyes, the waiter had returned with their drinks. She ordered the seafood platter with a side of seasoned fries. Then her eyes wondered off again following a school of technicolored jelly fish. It was not until the waiter left that she realized something just as majestic required her attention. "I guess this is the part of the date where we are supposed to talk and get to know each other?" She inquired. "So... tell me more about you. Who is Robin Reb really?" Megan finally brought her eyes back onto the man sitting next to her.

"Me? Really? You can find out all you need about me on a Google search, why not talk about you?" He chuckled out, genuinely curious about the girls back story, and life, what had driven her here to this new city,did she grow up near by? Why the new university and not something set up like U.C.L.A.? Still her intent hungery gaze ment he knew he couldn't get away with asking her anything until he gave a full answer.

With a defeated sigh the man began. "I'm not that complicated of a man, my family is a military family, every male has served in some way shape or form, mostly Army, I even went through the 'Reb manditory boot camp' that was highschool." Robin explained, giving little air quotes to his story when needed as he leaned back to relax in his chair. "But sooner or later there is a black sheep in the family, and when I hit eighteen, graduated early from highschool, in stead of enlist I went to college. Not to spite my parents, but just because I had an idea. Sure my family helped keep America safe through the military, but who was keeping our country safe at home? All these supervillians and street criminals, sure we have capes looking out for us, but there is no way to keep a cape in every city or town, I had a vision to helping protect the citizens when helps was too far away. Be it with civilian safe anti personel weapons, lock down systems for houses, systems that detect and alert people of dark magic in their house, aaaand I must have been rambling because food is here." He chuckled awkwardly as he watched the waitress place down a small bowl of artichoke spinach dip and chips to scoop it with, along with refilling the drinks Robin had not noticed they had both emptied while he spoke, his face red with emberassment as he realized how long he had been speaking.

"I... I'm sorry, is there, anything you might want to know specifically?" He asked, his voice wavering in confidence now, afraid he would go on another long rant.
(I was going to skip the date but realised it's a good way to flesh out the characters)

Back
Top Bottom