Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lacey's Secrets (mistressflames and Killer Kenny)

Megan saw his white perfectly sculpted rear end coming for her face just in time for her to fall back in the couch. Her eyes wide open as he obliviously put on the garment and got back on his feet. She titled her head, learning to the side to get a better view as she watched the awkward show he was putting on. One hand stuffing his junk into a pair of candy panties that was clearly made one size fit all, which did not include his 'size'. She snickered as she saw on testical hanging out while the other was simply out of luck. Her eyes followed up to the bra he held out. "You can take them off but you can't put them on." She teased as she stood on the couch cushions and took the bra. "One arm goes through here.. and the other here..." She instructed him. Luckily it was a clip on bra. "And it clips like this..." With his back to her she reached her arms under his, hugging the man from behind, her chest pressed against his neck as her fingers clamped the snap between his chilled pecks. "There.." She pulled the bra down, nearly melting as she felt over his muscular build in the process. She pulled back off of him, still standing on the couch as she considered his question.
Megan bounced up and down on the couch, it did not take long before she decided she was not going to answer his question. It was embarrassing enough she had shared her fandom with him. The reasoning would be to much to share. "I feel like taking a dare." She told him as her arms swayed up and down lightly at her side. An entertained smile grew wide on her lips as he turned around. "Now, that is hot." She complimented him in an aroused tone. "I mean seriously that outfit... on you... Its hard to stay this far from you." She mused before giggling.

"I usualy don't have to take htem off." Alex chucked out admittingly. "The girls usually strip for me.:he added, his body goign stiff as she presse dupp behind him, her breast smight not be huge, but that didnt matter whent hey pressed up agaisnt his boddy, he coudl feel teh scushioend flesh give between the two of them until she was doen, slipping away and boucncing upon his furniture. As he turend he averte dhis gaze, face goign red again as he caugth a glimpse of her squished breasts bouncign up and down. "All you want is the candy." He told ehr accusingly in a tesign voice as his eyes fell upont he bar. "I.... I think you haven;t had enough to drink, maybe Minute Megan is trying to take advantage of poor drunk millionaire." He spoke,.s till accusign the yougn girl as he hoppe dove rteh sofa and otnot he main floro with ease, his member swinign betwen hsi legs ans he hopped over tot eh bar and hepte dhismelf up agily with oen hand, landign on it to lay upont he abr liek she had been earlier. "I dar eyou,. to take a body shot off of me." HE said with a grin, hsi face red frotm eh alcohal or emberassment, or both, it was far from his usual dares but he knew she woudltn accept a weaker dare, and also kenw she was hoping for more....sexual, dares, it was an even mdeium he could find.

She continued bouncing as she watched him leap over to the bar and up onto the counter. His swift movement and reflexs were impressive enough for her to wonder if he had taken gymnastics in his past. Perhaps the man did parquor. Either way he was getting more impressive by the minute. "Minute Megan.. I like that." She mused as she hoped from one couch cushion to the other. Though she had to stop and catch her balance before stepping onto the stairs in her boots. "Would this count as a repeat dare?" She questioned as she walked over to the bar. It was tall enough that as she approached it she realized it would not only be difficult but not very fun to take a shot off his belly from where she stood. "I'll let it slide this time." She mused as she ran a finger along the center of his abs towards his belly button. Then she walked around to where his legs were and shook her head. "Awkward..." She mused aloud and walked around the other side, climbing on a bar stool then climbing up on the counter to join him. Her leg lifted up over his head, her knees pressed up against his shoulder blades as she puffed her skirt behind him so it acted like a tent. She tilted her head down to look at him from between her legs. There was a mere couple of inches between his head and her thighs. She could feel his hot breath on her skin. She preyed her damp pussy had not dripped into her panties yet cus he would definitely notice. She took the closest bottle and began to pour it over his belly button. Like a river she poured downwards towards his hips and lifted up quickly. "Opps..." She caught herself saying as the liquid streamed lower and dribbled a little onto his cock. "Don't worry I will clean every last drop." She reassured him as she put the bottle down on the counter. "Bottoms up!" She announced playfully as she lowered down onto her hands, arching her back like a cat as her lips pursed onto his nave. She sucked in the alcohol squinting her eyes shut as it burned down her throat. He had strong stuff. Her tongue coiled into his naval like a snake. Then she began to suck again going furthered down to follow the trail of alcohol over his pelvis. Her tongue soon caught the base of his cock. She hesitated for a moment, blushing as if she was going to stop, then in one stroke slide her tongue up his entire length. A slipping sound came from her lips as she tilted her head to suck on the top of his thick side then she opened her mouth and fit the whole head in, sucking gently and swirling her tongue over the thick flesh to make sure she did not miss any of the liquid. "Mmm... I can taste some of the candy on it." She giggled as she lifted her head.

"No not a repeat, I aske dyou for a shot that you would put in a body shot, i never told you to pour it on your body." HE corrected with a sly grin as she walked aroudn him, surprised it took her this long to even figure otu positioning, he was half expecitng her to crawl atop him , pour the alcohal and start form his lips down. This though this he didn't expet as he got an eye full of blue star. Hsi face red and eyes wide liek a deer int he head lights, mentally cursing hismelf for not realizing she coudl do this to him. Hsi eyes fixatred on the star as she moved about settign up, hsi hands clenchign upont he counter as she poured, trying to stay extra still so nothign spilled out, though it seemd it didnt matter as she over poured anyways. "Hey you'll melt my clothes off if you keep doing that. "He yelled out in a jokingly angery tone, he coudl alreayd feel the candy above his cock growing sticky at hte base. Still his complainign was silenced as her lips met hsi body and the man gripepd the coutner hard, waves of pleasure movign through hims slowly like a small flame had bene lit in hsi grown and the heat prpead out, without evne lookign he coudl feel his member bounce up and ahrd by the time her lips hit is base. HSI BASe, his eyes shootign open, mind back in reality as he realized her head ahd mvoed to his exposed girth. onc emroe mentally cursing himself for not realizign how expose dhe was like this, he didnt have musch time to dwell though as she moved up hsi shaft. his hea dbangign agsint eh coutner as his body squirmed when she sucke don the side of his throbing memebr, eye sclosed and mouth clenched as he tried to keep his breathign steady. IT was useles though as her lips wrapped aroudn his head and she sucked hard, a wave of electric pleasure shootign through his extrremetes, his lips buryign into her silk covered thigh as eh muffed a heated groan in ehr flesh. body flopign bakc tot eh tabel as she let go and tease dhimw tih her words., hsi own lips elavign ehr flesh as he spoek out. "Wha-what are you doing, this..thsi sin't part of the dare." He accused, though hsi words held little sway as hsi body betrayed him, dollops of clear pre-cum splkurtign from his throbing cock, his body obviously ont he verge fo blowign from beign constantly teased the whoel night.l

His squirming was just as arousing as the thick girth of meat that grew hard and erect to the touch. His lips against her thighs caught her attention she knew she had him in a compromising position. Any male would have thoughts of doing more than just laying down and taking it. Alex however had been avoiding her advances all night and seemed almost afraid to touch so when she felt his lips on her skin it was hard not to jump. Instead her knees shifted inwards as the vibrations from his lips ran shivers up her thighs and through her body like a shock wave. She looked back at him as he spoke with red cheeks. He was so big and clearly wanted this yet he was questioning her actions. "I spilt some.." She told him innocently. She turned back to look at his cock in time to see the precum seep out. "Now you spilt a little." She teased. "It looks like this costume really does do it for you. You are about to burst." She mused as she stuck out her tongue and licked up the cum to have a taste. Megan bobbed her head down again, rapping her lips around his head and began to slide him slowly into her mouth. She was teasing him, sure she was ready for him to explode but at the same time, as her warm mouth slowly took him in she was wondering how far she could keep him on edge before he blew for good.

Meanwhile Lacey layed at the right side of her bed mumbling something in audible. She tossed and turned, shaking her head as disturbing scenes of a venomous liquid plagued her dreams turning them into nightmares. "Nooo... no don't.." She mumbled. Then with a loud thud the girl rolled off the bed and hit the floor. Her eyes shot open. Two streams of tears were dry on her cheeks. For a moment she layed on the ground just staring at the wall terrified to even move. Then a soft groan escaped her lips. Her body ached. The floor was hard. Knowing she needed to get back on the bed she rolled over onto her stomach and curled her knees under her. Wait, her knees were curling? Lacey wiggled her toes. She flexed her feet. Then she pulled her knees beneath her then prepared herself for a strenuous push off the ground. Only it was not so strenuous. In fact with little effort at all she pushed herself up, off her feet, into the air then back on her feet. Lacey was standing. "My legs are back." She muttered in disbelief. For a moment she expected to wake up or for her legs to collapse like they had the day before. So cautiously she walked over to the night stand with her hands stretched out ready to grab onto something. Then she walked across the room to the door. Her legs were strong and completely mobile as if she had been using them for years. With a giggle of excitement Lacey swung open the door and went looking for her roommate. She had to share the news.

"Megan?" She called out as she checked the girls room first since it was the closest... nothing. The lights were on in the living area she must be in there. "Hey Megan. Guess what I...." She walked excitedly through the living room towards the bar but froze in place when she was able to make out what was happening. Megan had a little over half of Alex's massive cock in her mouth when a familiar voice rang in her ears. She had heard the thud but chose to ignore it. This could could not ignore though. "Lacey!" She garbled, lifting her head up so fast that his cock flung out her mouth. Her eyes fixed on her roommate in time to feel hot sticky cream splatter onto her cheek and chest. Her eyes were wide like a deer caught in headlights not because Lacey could walk but because Lacey saw her on top of Alex.

"Oh-Sorry!" Lacey quickly covered her eyes, turning her head away with her cheeks flushed. "I did not see anything." She announced behind her. "I am sorry. I'll come back when... I'll just come back later." She apologized as she quickly turned back and headed back her room. as if her sudden walking ability was normal. A small giggle escaping her lips as she did proving that she had seen a little more than she admitted.

"This is so embarrassing.. I thought she was asleep." Megan confessed as she licked some of the cum from her lips, and shaking her head in shame.

"Believe me it's not he cotume." alex mumbled out defiantly, if only she really knew how ironic the whoel thing was for him, and how bad of luck he msut be to have foudn probably his only fan girl on the west coast. As was a repeating occurance tonight, he didn't have much time to groan and complany as she soon tok hsi hea din ehr mouth again, his body shuddering to the poitn of shakign as she owkred hsi shaft with her warm moist appendage, her head tilted so as she force dhim in his shaft woudl gridn agaisnt ehr tongue, her cheeks tigth as she sucked in, making un-needed obscence slurpign sounds whiel she milked his hugnery member. his teeth clenched and body squirmign udner her, unsure of waht todo in this pinend and compromised position, the pleasure ridden man burried hsi face itno her thigh again, mouth gapign opena s he willingly groaned into her stockings, legs wrapepd aroudnt eh coutner and knuckles white as they clenchedc the marble ledges. His body finally gettignt he climax he needed, when the surge came he didn't hold back, though at this point he doubted he had any choice.

His eeys snapepd open when her lips left hsi member, body floppign odown upon the marble. The sudden lack of stimuli completely ruinign the build up as his member let loose upon her body, he could feel the white hot goop fall upon his chest as the build up got too much on hers. though the disapointign climax wasn't why he opene dhsi eyes to leave his fantasy, it was the words he heard. 'Lacey', Miss Kyler was there.. MISS SKYLER WAS AWAKE. Quickly the man pulled himself ont he counter to stick his head out from between Megans thighs and ass, hsi face goign pale as he saw the heiress in an emberased state, lookign upon their lewd act. "I.. Miss Skyler I.. It's not..She... shot..wait." His spinnign mind finally puttign a few things together as eh looek dupon the red head. 'YOU'RE STANDING.. but.. the wheel cahir...your injury... What's goign on.. how arte you.. wait..no..explain...later..no..now.." Alex's mind began spinning agian, the alcohal, the sexual play, hthsi new predicament all takign theri toll ont eh man as he lay there, it was too much for him, this wasn't the same stress as crime fighting or a buisnees meeting, none of this was normal for him, add ont he jet lag and lack of real sleep, the millionaires body and mind finally gave as his head fell upon the marble, hsi spinnign vission goign dark as he blacked out.

“Did he just… he did he passed out.” Megan exclaimed as she heard the thud and looked back at the unconscious man between her legs.
“He what?” Lacey exclaimed she was nearly out of the room at that point. She turned around her eyes down at the floor as she walked over towards the bar. “Here cover him up.” She grabbed a throw blanket off the couch and handed it up to Megan who was now climbing down. She tossed the blanket over him then proceeded to try waking the boy up. “Alex… Alex wake up.” She lightly slapped his face and shook his chest. “Man he is out cold.”
“You don’t think he’s…you know..” Lacey questioned fearfully.
Megan checked his pulse. “No he’s still breathing.” She reassured her friend. “I am going to go change. Let me know if he wakes up.” She told her friend. Her face was sticky and so was her chest.
“You work fast, we’ve only been here a few hours.” Lacey teased. “So are you two going to be a couple now?”
“Oh hush.” Megan stuck her tongue out at her. “Your just jealous I got to him first.” as she disappeared onto the balcony.

An hour later both girls were at the bar waiting for the millionaire to wake. Megan was sitting on one of the bar stools, clean and once again dressed in her night clothes and house robe. Lacey was in a night gown skipping back and forth a small path in front of the area. “Hello again. We were starting to wonder if you were going to wake up.” Megan said as his eyes began to open. Lacey raced up to the counter. “Are you alright? Do you need water or medicine?” She asked him curiously.

Alex's eyes opened slowly before shutting hard as thbe pain in his head hit him, the realization thbat he hadn't had a good meal sense he landed took root as the hangover already started from his drinks. "Wa-" he tried to speak only to catch his dry tongue in his throat forcing a cough as he propped himself up on his elbows."water would be fine" he spoke out weakly, his head still throbbing but it was bearable enough for him to remember what drove him over the edge. Waiting for a glass to fill his empty hand before he downed it in one go, letting out a satisfied sigh as he sat the glass upon the counter, looking at the two girls at either of his sides, they hadn't called for a doctor, which was good, he didn't want to have to explain this mess, and if Rosie found out she would murder him.

" how are you walking?" He asked accusingly, his voice still weak, fearing if he raised if any louder he would only make his head worse. He hadn't even bother to raise a hand to point to her, figuring the person in question was obvious, instead he sat himself up as he slid his legs off the table and hopped onto the ground. Stumbling a step forward as pain shot through his brain again forcing him to cradle his forehead till it passed. Opening his eyes again he looked down to see him still in the candy garments, eyes wide and face red he twisted around to the counter to grab the blanket with one hand while he snapped the bra off with his other, letting that fall while hewrapped the garent around his waste. Once tightness he dug a hand under the blanket to snap off the candy thong, letting it drop down as well before turning, head still spinning but clearer now as he waited for an explanation from the girls.

Lacey’s eyes grew wide as she got to see a white full moon from the man clumsily jumping off the counter. Megan snickered shaking her head while the man clasped his head and grabbed for cover. “You look terrible.” Lacey said with concern. Then she remembered he had asked her a question. His main concerns on her legs. She smiled “Isn’t it great.” She mused. “Are you sure you want to hear this now. You look like you can barely walk yourself.” She added with concern. Though he seemed persistent for an answer so she answered his question. “My father has been looking for a way to fix my legs for a long time. I don’t know all the techniques his scientists used but I started treatments a few days ago.” She informed him “...Before the incident.” She added as she still did not want anyone knowing she was actually there in the blast. “It seems to have worked… most of the time.”

"I've felt better but I will live" Alex admitted as he waited for an answer, listening to her story intently, a soft smile upon his face with the thought that her father gave her one last parting gift before his demise. "That's good to hear, though I am a little surprised he started treatment early. . .one of the things your father and I were going todo was. . . Well I was going to suplex him with the technology to further his research for you." Alex explained as he turned away from the girls, too tired to get changed the man instead stepped down to the fire pit to restore the flame before falling heavily onto the sofa with an exhausted sigh. "I was almost worried I was going to have to pick up where he left off, but if you have your legs back, then I won't peruse that." The millionaire added, hoping to explain his much more laid back tone now, though this did bring up a few more questions he would have to ask her when he was of a clearer mind. "Anyways. . ." He said in a sheepish tone, his hand running though his tangled hair nervously. "Sorry you had to see... well... Megan... and alcohal... she got me on my... you know what just sorry you had to see me in such a compromising position" the man said stumbling on his words on how to best apologize for the sexual act the heiress witnessed, his face red as could be as he spoke of such things, he himself ashamed that he had given in to the lone temptress.

“Mhmm… He claimed they had a breakthrough. Guess your tech was not needed after all.” Lacey mused as she paced behind the couch, continuing to enjoy the use of her legs. It was the little things like walking that other people seemed to take advantage of. Not Lacey, she was going to enjoy it, especially when there was an uneasy feeling in the back of her head that at any moment her legs could collapse again. “Thanks for the offer though. I appreciate all your help.”
Both Lacey and Megan began to laugh as he changed the subject. His cheeks were burning read. “Its alright. That was not the first time I’ve seen her in that position.” Lacey mused.
“Hey!” Megan instantly protested. “What? It’s not.” Lacey shrugged. Megan poured herself a glass of water and chugged it down. Seeing Alex in that sad state she wanted to avoid her own trail down hangover lane.
“Anywho… If you two want to continue where you left off I don’t mind.” Lacey offered as she grabbed her bag and a hoodie. Then she headed towards the elevator. “I am going to go downstairs and get some chips or something.” She stated. She needed to walk around and see more than his lounge even if it meant simply exploring the hotel lobby.

"I just wonder..."Alex muttered under his breath, ponderign if the mans breakthrough ahd anything todo with the explosion, and if Alex's own tech could have prevented the catastrophy. He pushed thte thougth aside for now though, not wantign to bring up the investigation while the heiress was in such a good mood, let her have her moments, a soft smile slippign across hif face as he listened to the girls bicker. "I think the mood has been thuroughly killed, stay up here." Alex warned,s tnadign up slowly as Lacey headed tot he elevator. "there might still be paparazzi in the lounge, if they see the Sklyer Heir WALKINg, well that would make them a story.. but that isn't the problem." Alex stopped, trying to thing the best way he coudl word thig, hsi knuckles coming up to press on his bottom lip as he thought for a second. "Your legs are a miracle yes, but we don't know what kind of people were watchign your father for that miracle, we don't know what they will do to you if they find out you have healed, they might try and test on you.. willign or not." He said , tryign to skirt aroudn the girl's father's death whiel still giving her the grave truth of the matter. "If you need to walk, walk aroudn the suite, this is only the enterance room, take the doors to the left and right of the elevator, explore downt he hall way, look through the other recreational rooms if you want, there is even a kitchen ont eh other side of the building." The millionaire explained, a little ligth bulb goign off in hsi midn as he turned and smiled to Megan. "I bet you could use a bite as much as i can after all of that." He chuckled out, hsi hand goiung to heft up the blanket aroudn his waist, overly concious of how low it had been getting.

Lacey stopped just short of the elevator. Her head looking longingly at the button that she had not pushed. Sadly he was right. The paparazzi would be all over her. That would not be too much of a bad thing though. She was used to dealing with the press. Being poked and prodded as a lab rat she did not like as much. She had gone through enough of that with doctors and scientists she trusted. "Even when I can walk, I am still going to be stuck in that chair." She realized aloud with a sigh. She shook her head. "I just can't win. Alright guess I'll go exploring then." She said as she took the door to the left of the elevator.

Megan returned a smile to Alex. "I am starving." She nodded her head. "Soo.. she asked as she began walking towards the door to the right. "What can you cook?" She asked him curiously.

Alex felt horrible as he watched the red head back away from the elevator, he wanted to reassure her, tell her he would find a way to let her be free and active like any girl her age. But at that moment even he didn't know if she would ever be safe enough todo that, so instead the millionaire bit his tongue as he watched the heiress slip behind the hallway door before megan caught his attention again.

"Enough to keep me alive" he chuckled out, giving her a vague answer as he followed close behind her. "admittedly Rosie cooks most of my meals on the road. I can prep, I'm good with my hands...but never know how to work the flame properly." He admitted as he caught up to her and passed her to pull the kitchen door open for the blonde before following her in and veering towards the large stainless steel refrigerator. "It's late any ways so why not something simple, you can never be too old for peanut butter and jelly." Alex mused out happily as he pulled out a jar of peanut butter and loaf of jelly from the cupboards beside the fridge and headed to the kitchen table as he spoke again."i' start spreading the peanut butter, you poke around in the fridge, see if you like any of the jellies." He suggested as he rustled around the the plastic bag to grab a few slices of bread out and got to work.

Megan followed Alex into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and dug around pulling out a jar of purple and an jar of blue jelly and brought it over to the then she returned into the kitchen, opening different cabinets in search for cups. It took a few before she finally reached the winner. Then back in the fridge she went for milk. "You can't have peanut butter without milk." She mused as she poured the two some glasses and returned to the table once again. "So..." Megan put the glasses on the table and then leaned back against the surface. As he made their sandwiches she scoped a finger into the purple jelly and sucked the sweet content off. "You wanna talk about it?" She asked him as her finger left her lips. A lot had happened tonight she was sure there was a lot going on in his mind. "Whatever's running through your head right now.." She added.

"Talk about what?" Alex asked curiously as eh began spreadign teh bread across the tbale, 4 slices for 4 sandwhiches, it had bene a logn nigth and though delicious PB&&J was not filling. "The fact that her being able to walk changes teh whole course of the investigation? and that I shouldn't tell any one else because this brigns up the concern taht eh explosion was mroe than an accident and could have easily been an inside job to either steal or destroy the research taht her father had jsut completed, but ofcourse i am not going to confront the heiress about it to night because she should have sufficient time ro moarn the loss of her father without some stranger prying into her life." Teh millionaire ranted as eh finished the first to sandwhiches, sprea dhte penut butter, put blue jam on oen and purrpel ont eh other befoer closign them and cuttign both diagonaly, ploppiung them on a plate and slidign them over to MEgna withotu even lookign up as he started on his. "Because that is runnignt hrough my head right now, and it's too late to call Rosie and.. oh wait..." The mans eye sgoign wide and cheeks pink as eh seemd to have a mintue of clarity. "Do you mena.. what is going... Did you think i was thinkign about earlier tonight?Is... that what you wanted to talk about?" The amn asked, loosign hsi consentrationa nd apparent ability to make a full sentence as he began cuttign hsi sandwhiches.

"Mhmm there is all of that." Megan nodded her head to his rant as she picked up the sandwich and took a bite. "I am sure she is smart enough to put most of that together." She reassured him. Then as he got through making his sandwich she could see his ranting changing topic to something she was more interested in; Alex and Megan. "There it is.. I knew you would get there." She mused as his cheeks turned pink. "I was talking about both, but I think you have thought enough on the first topic. She stayed as she lifted herself up to sit up on the table top. She took a bite of her sandwich and began chewing as one leg crossed over the other so that she could sit more comfortably. "What are you thinking about earlier tonight?" She asked him. "About our game and... other stuff."

"you mean what I think about you?" Alex asked bluntly as he put eh knife down, lookign intently at his sandwhiches as if his vision were going to brun a hole through the cutlery. "how we nearly had full on sexual itnercourse while i was drunk and tired, with a girl i had literally jsut met no more than twenty four hours ago? how I agav einto my baser instincts after not havign such a release in nearly a month." He stated bluntly, no hint of anger in his vocie, it was jsut cold as he spoke. "and while i wish i coudl say I could shrug this off as some play tiem with a random stranger , well my life isnt that simple, and you aren't goign away any tiem soon." He admited in a ligther tone as he picked up a slice and began trunign it in his hand as if inspecting the quality. "You're beautiful sure, but i could say the same about the mistres int eh other room, who may I add is the only reason you are in this suite int eh first place. Fun to be aroudn for hte few hours I have been aroudn you, a little too promisquious to a man you jsut met. But I guess what I am wodnerign is what you want?" THe millionaire asked, hius tone softening before he took a bite. "Tonigth was fun if not confusing at first, we can leave it at that if you want, or I mena you probably aren't going to class tomorrow wiht your hang over, we can go and do somehtign while Miss Skyler is at school, if i don't have any work todo that is." his voice quieting to a mumble at the end, his cold calculating aditude had quikly switched to the unsure quiet man from earlier that night. "It would be best to get to knwo each other more... if you want to keep doing such acts with me."

Megan was becoming unsure about where this topic was going. First he spoke of their fun game of truth or dare as if she had deviously tricked him into an unwanted sexual experience. He was not angry but he looked as if he regretted it. He began to analyze what she was to him in a realistic manner then he called her beautiful, then dumbed down the compliment on calling Lacey beautiful and Megan a moucher. Megan continued to eat her sandwich as he went on, stuffing her mouth to keep herself from responding before he was finished. There was that and the fact that the sandwich was delicious. Her cheeks flushed pink when he called her promiscuous. She was no such thing. He just caught her on a good day. That was her story and she was sticking to it. She did not answer his question about what she wanted out of this. She wanted to date the rich man. She wanted hot sweaty kinky sex in this luxurious pint house and years of living in style with the attractive man. Yet she would not confess that. Instead she looked at him with wide eyes.
"Wow." She stated when he finally went quiet. "You don't take a break from work do you. Even in your personal time you have to analyze and pick apart every aspect of the situation. Doesn't that get exhausting?" She asked. Still he had offered to get to know her with just the two of them. She would be stupid to say no. A smile grew on her lips, a bit of jelly smeared beside her lips. "But yes, I think that would be best. Tomorrow we are going out, just you and me." She confirmed. "So... do you want to know what I think of you?" She asked as she uncrossed her legs and allowed her feet to dangle below the table.

Alex chuckled at the girls observation as hhe walekd away to grab a stool formt eh dining table, sure it would be easier to sit otneh coutner like her, but at this point he feared what she might do if he gave ehr that ease of access to him. "It's hard to not be ont eh job, i was raise din a military family, with a soldier for a yougner brother, it's ahr dto think of relaxing while he is out there over seas risking his life." The millionaire admitted modestly as he plante dthe stool and took a bite form his sandwhich again. "You pick the time and place, though not too richy, that migth grab too much attention." Alex explained, giving her pretty much the whoel city to pick form though as he pondered on her next words whiel finishing the first sandwhich, the man felt as if he ha dbeen starved for the day, and he very nearly ahd been, with only one meal the day prior. "tell me, what do you think ofthe millionaire you see infront of you?" He mused curiously, spinnign in his stool to face her.

"I am sorry to hear that." She said about his brother. "It is starting to make more sense now." She added. His offer about the trip was bitter sweet. She could pick the place, the problem was in a big city like this one there were a lot of places to choose from. However that was something to worry about when she went to bed over perhaps tomorrow morning. Right now she waited for him to finish at least one sandwich and she was halfway done with her own before she answered him. "I think the millionaire sitting in front of me is a very rude and selfish man." She began in a more matter of fact tone. "You start out seeming like a nice guy in your fancy suit offering to let us stay in this big pint house. After you reel me in with your interesting story and tease me as you walk around the balcony naked. Your body covered in ink." She said as if she were impressed by the whole thing."Wearing that sexy candy thong." She added with a chuckle before going back to a more serious tone "But.. just like those selfish playboys the moment you get off you go to sleep." She said with a disapproving sigh. "You don't think about the mess you left behind or the girl you left all worked up with nothing in the end. Its inconsiderate." She told him. She finished her sandwich before she spoke again. "Did they not teach you manners in the military?" She teased.

"Don't be sorry, he choose his life and I choose mine. In truth if things had been a little different, I would be right out there with him." the millionaire said in a matter of fact tone, the man obviously did not think of going to war as a death war rent but more of a fact of life for his family.

Alex listened to her explanation intently, multiple times he wished to correct her, but he waited silently for her to finish before he waved his hands I the air defensively. "Whoa whoa whoa, first off YOU made me strip and YOU bought the thong for me." he corrected, jabbing his finger on the counter to emphasize each 'you' in his teasing voice as he continued. "And I would not have fainted if YOU hadn't kept Mistress Sklyers 'condition' from me. So from where i'm sitting the only person to blame for tonight's failures have been you." The man mused confidently as he leaned back against the country terms, grabbing his glass of milk to take a few gulps as he waited for her response, a smug smirk hiding behind the white liquid, obvious that he felt he won the argument.

"That was not my place to tell." She began confidently "Besides I did not know she was going to walk in on us. I was not even sure she could still do that again. I am really happy for her but I would not worry too much. She will be back in her chair by breakfast." She told him not realizing until after that she could be sharing too much. She did realize that this time she was accidentally changing the subject away from herself. Time to bring it back around. "I did not make you do anything you did not want to do. You put it on." She said as if she won the topic. "Still... the point is." She uncrossed her legs and pulled the knot on her housecoat loose and opened to her left and right to reveal she was wearing the same nighty tank top as before but instead of shorts she was wearing the panties from the minute man costume. "A real man would try to make up for his inconsiderate actions if he had the chance. Don't you think so?"

The millionaire looked over, almost lost in her words, unsure what she mentioned by his inconsiderate actions. "I.. what are you doing?!" He asked, quickly spinning his chair to hide his now red face and wide eyes after catching an eye full of the girls panties. "If... if you... if you want to finish... we need condoms." He stammered out, not shy just flustered now, unsure of what she expected him todo, though he knew her end game, through innocents or willful ignorance the man did not even think of finishing her off with his own mouth though, the thought never even crossing his mind

Lacey clasped her hands over her lips holding in what could have been a fit of laughter. He was not good at hiding his feelings or inexperience at all. In fact he reminded her of a fifteen year old boy on his first night alone with a girl. He was shy but not completely denying her which gave a green light in her eyes. "We have plenty of those in the living room." She reassured him confidently. "However if you are too tired to walk that far there are other ways to reach the same goal." She teased. "Turn around and come over here. Ill let you play with the girls." She offered "then since I know you must still be hungry and this is a kitchen you can have a taste of my American pie."

Back
Top Bottom