Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lacey's Secrets (mistressflames and Killer Kenny)

Alex could feel FIS face burning in the cold night sky as she teased him, her words throwing the millionaire off balance mentaly."I...well you don't" he fumbled around with his words, his eyes glancing over to her as his head kept facing forward, the man realising he was trying to get a glimpse of her naked bottom before his whole body shifted. His hip turning so that his ass angled towards her, hoping to hide what he felt growing. The thought of her naked, and her teasing voice had sent blood rushing to his hopefully member, forcing the flesh to lengthen and thicken, though not harden, not yet, hopefully, Alex thought, hopefully it wasn't as noticeable as it felt. "D-don't lie like that again. It's cheating" he stumbled out as he took a quick side glance at the girl when she spoke, his mind reliefed to see her modest silken panites, though the attire didn't help the swelling go down in his groin. "My family has been here sense before this land was called america." The millionaire explained. "We were settlers and made a... close... conception the a few tribes, ever sense, the males in our families would tattoo symbols from the tribe that helped us out long ago, upon our bodies. . . I. . " Alex stopped realizing though the girl didn't seem smart enough, if she ever heard of the Minute Man, and by a very long shot knew of his powers, she might start questioning things, though then he realized she probably didn't even know where he resided and probably would not make the cone ton anyways. "I went a little over board, most of the colored ones are temporary though, I let them tell a story on my body." He concluded, he had given enough information right now. "So anyways, what is your tatoo?" He asked curiously as he turned his head to look at her, his body still awkwardly positioned to keep his hips facing away from her.

Megan shook her head "It was a joke" she giggled. Her green eyes watched the half naked man get flustered. Her own cheeks were turning red as she realized he had actually been trying to look at her. It was not just payback. He could possibly be into her or at least like the look of her body. She noticed his hips turned away, but was more ashamed that she was looking there instead of being aware to why he was turning. As he talked about the native american traditions her eyes trailed over his tattoos again, this time starting at the top of his back and working down his spine and muscular arm. "Mhmmm..." She sounded to confirm she was listening while subcontiously sucking on her bottom lip. He paused then asked her a question which broke her from her gaze. She glanced down at the covered tatoo then shook her head. "Nah uh." She denied his question. "I just asked you that question. You just broke your own rule." She mused as she walked over to one of the deck chairs and relaxed in it with the back proped to lay half way. She crossed her ankles in front of her. "Now you have to do a dare. So I dare you too... Stripe my clothes of...without using your hands." She told him "And!.." She added "Since you like my panties so much I want to see you wear them." She mused.

Her words rang in his ears as he quickly turned to look awya form her, he hadn't known he had been that obvious with her. his bakc to her as he pondered her words, his ears red with emberassment. "No, I might have broken the rule but you don't get two daresout of him." He spoek strictly, trying to put on an heir of strength in his predicament. "B-but I did breakt the rules..." HE mumble dunde rhis breath, his hands comign togehter and lacign betwene each toehr before he began snapping his knuckles nervously. "I...I'll do it, but only if..I mena I'll wear the panties, only after You do another dare from me." HE stumbeld upon hsi words as he turned to face her, his whoel body spinnign on his heel to expose he full girth, still not hard but nnow full of blood as it dangled there between his legs, though he was surprised it coudl even fill up with blood witht he amount he felt turnign hsi cheeks red as he stepped over to her, slowly, hesitantly. Hsi hear pounding as he stopped so they were about half a foto awy from each other, he could feel her excited, hot breath upon his chest as he took a deep breath in, closign his eye sand takign a knee as quickly as possibl;e. "A-after I strip you... You poor me a shot of your favorite liquor alright?" He asked as eh opene dhis eye sto look up to her, hsi face gettign hort as he realized he could hardly see ehr face past her breasts. He didn't wait for an answer, anxious to get this humiliation over with he elaned hsi head forward, his nose nuzzlign into ehr navel as his lips seemed to kiss upon her fabric trying to get a grip of the shirts hyme with his teeth. he fumblede theer for what felt like a full minute till he got enough clothe in his mouth, his eyes fixated on hsi own nose by now, tryign to to look her over, trying not to get his girth any harder as he slipped oien knee upon the ground to get a foot hold. hsi hands cuyppe dbehidn hsi back as he slwoly began to stand up, stoping abrupty as he felt hsi head press upon her soft pillows above him, quickly he yanke dback and stood up slightly faster, hsi eyes closed as he moved the cloth above her breasts. IT was then that he felt it, in his own panic he actualy had not realized how much his girth ahd grown and hardened and as he leaned forward to try and get the shirt above he head, he felt a soft warmth upon his most sensative part. his eyes goign wide as eh realized his member was pressign upon her bare thigh. That was it, he coudlnt do it as he let go of her shrit form hsi mouth and he jumped back. "I..I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I didn't knwo.. I" HE stumbeld up[on his words, stepping bakc quicklya nd turning awya from her to head tot eh glass dor and head inside.

She watched him curiously, her ankles gently ground together. She could feel a slight build of heat between her legs as she watched the half nude hottie try to go against his fate. Was she getting turned on by his embarrassment? This was new. Maybe it was just seeing him naked and being halfway there herself. Or perhaps it was the fact that he was a billionaire and he was spending the night with her. Yeah that had to be it. This was simply innocent natural attraction towards a rich attractive male. She stood up as he came closer. "It's a deal." She confirmed. After this they would probably both need alcohol. As he came over her gaze concentrated on his chest. She did her best to avoid eye contact with his one eyed snake. That would only make this worse.
Megan slide her arms behind her as he began to try biting her shirt. She looked down to watch him, sucking in her lips to hold in a giggle. His attempt to bite the shirt and pull it up tickled. She stood stiff and nervously as he began to rise, she could feel his hot breath blew against her skin. This was almost as embarrassing for her as it was him. Her arms went up as he began to stand, to help him get the shirt over her head. The material rose up over her breasts. She could feel her nipples grow a little stiff as the cool air nipped at them. Then the blue covered her sight. Something hot and fleshy brushed against her thigh. Megan's eyes grew big. The shirt dropped awkwardly on her chest. When she could see again he was already turning away. "Wait!" She called instinctually as she fumbled with the shirt trying to get it down enough so she could use her arms. She paniced she did not want him to leave over an incident. "I-i mean your not going to quite the game now when its getting good are you?" She modestly tried to correct such an abrupt response. She did not want to seem desperate. "It was an accident... one that won't happen again if you start with these.." She offered lightly and tugged at her panty straps. "I'll let you use your hands for the top. At least you tried that part." She offered. She walked over to the door to try keeping it closed if she could. "You don't want to be the guy who backed out of a dare. I could be wrong... but I thought you were having a good time right?"

He couldn't help it any more, she wouldnt let him leave, and now she was pinend between the glass and his confused body. without a secodn thought he leaned forward intot he girl, his lips upon hers as he pressed her agasint eh window, his hands blindly comign to her hips to slide up slowly as eh hooked her shirt ptakignt eh fabric to slowly pull it up, his lips never elavign hers though he never ventured in with his tongue. He only released her from his embrace when he felt the fabric of ehr shirt at his chin. Pullign back to allow the shirt to cover their view of each other as he finally got her shirt off, tossing it haphazardly off tot eh side ont eh balcony befor ehe stepep dback. hsi face still red as could be but now he had a softs mile. "I... Um.. jsut turn around." he said dartign his eyes away form ehr to looka t teh ground. "I..I'm not..I cant put my face down...in front." HE stumbeld upon his words again,the kiss was either the waynign effects fo the alcohal or just his own hungery body, but it still hadn't given him all the confidence he needed to put his face into her crotch.

He could have slide the door open or demanded she moved out the way, that the game had gone too far. Instead he took her breathe away, literally. His lips pressed firmly against hers. Megan's hands fell to her side as his hands ventured onto her waist. The glass door behind her caught her back. Her open hands pressed behind her on the cold glass. If he was not working her shirt up her body she probably would have tried wrapping her arms on him and pushing back into the kiss. Instead she stood helplessly, trying to comprehend the turn of events. Her arms when up in the air as they finally parted lips. A hot breath sighed out after the shirt came off. Her arms remained up, bending down behind her hair. Her eyes looked at him wide like a deer caught in headlights. She looked at him as he stumbled for words, he came up with more than she could. He told her to turn around. She wanted to protest. The front would be easier, more sanitary and more fun... but she had put him through a lot already and there was no other specifics in the rules on how he had to do it. "Okay" She breathed softly and turned around. She took a step back from the window to keep the cold glass from touching her skin. Her arms came up to cross over her chest and protect the girls from the cold night air. Her legs spread slightly for him. "Go ahead. Do your worst." She teased with a somewhat awkward laugh.

Alex looke dup when she finally turned around, it was his turn to bit hsi lip as he looked over the girls body for the first tiem fully, the moonlight nearly shinign off ther pale skin, soft tan lines teased under her panties and over her back, she got out int eh sun often it seemed, and it aslo seemed in very revealign atire. Without a word he stepepd forward and knelt down again so hsi hea dhovvered over her round ass. "I.. just promise me that drink." He muttered out, any other words lsot in his confused head as he treid to focus hismelf again. starign itnentlya t he blue elastic lien for a hwile, gatherignt he courage that he had use dup fromt eh kis to move his ehad forward and give her a soft peck on the small divet in ehr flesh where her spine melte dinto her butox befoper his lips traield down to hook upon the elastic and pull. the tip of his nose teasign her flesh as it jsut barley bumpe dupon her skin. Eitehr on purpose or accident as he got to her cheeks, his nose seemed to onctantly pres supon one lump ro the other as, he puleld her fianl garment down till ti was at ehr knees before he release dhte elastic and stood up. steppdign quickjly to eh slidign glass door next to her, one hand on the handle while he looekd down a the carpet inside. "I... youc an step out of the rest." He said, unsure of his words, as if he didn't even knwo the language he was speakign any more. wihtotu another word he slipepd the door open and sat upon his stol again, hestiant though as the leather ahd gotten cold in hsi absence, only mroe noticabel now upon his bare flesh.

The cool night air sent shivers down her pale skin. Megan stood still, staring into the glass of the door as he continued through this. A weak smile grew on her lips "I promise." She replied as he once again requested his drink. Had she gone too far with this dare? She found herself wondering before she felt his lips on her lower back. She smiled dreamily. Perhaps not. As he proceeded to strip her of the one article of clothing left she closed her eyes. She could feel his nose graze over her skin. Once again she tried hard not to laugh. One giggle escaped her lips before the job was done. As soon as she was free of her clothing he walked inside and went straight for the bar. She paused, standing on the balcony a little longer, staring into the room. He had pulled her underwear down with his teeth and now he wanted a drink? Was there something wrong with her? From her past experiences, most men would have been on top of her by now. Yet he seemed too afraid to touch. Was she wrong about the secretary thing? Was this millionaire to busy to be laid. She had a choice to make now. Megan could pounce on him and hope for a good reaction. Or she could test the waters more and see how this went. She made a decision though was unsure if it was the right one and walked over to the bar.
Fully nude now, Megan brushed her hair back behind her shoulders and walked behind the bar. "I'd say we both deserve a drink don't you?" She asked as she gathered a few bottles from the shelf, reaching up on the high ones just so if he was looking he would see her back arch and her smooth rump perk as reached for what she needed. Then she mixed a few liquids in the mixers and stood in front of him, shaking the liquid at neck length. Her braless b cups giggled freely and her hips shook slightly as she prepared the drinks. She had intentionally left him be. If he wanted to play this game she was going to use her body to tease the man a little longer. "So, its your turn to ask me something." She said as she finally stopped shaking and poured the liquid into two glasses. "That is if you still want to play?" She mused.

She was playing him, going for bottles he knew she didn't need, and shakign longer than she had to, a small frown on hsi face whens he poured intot he glass. "I think it's time for me to dare you, because you failed my last one." HE said as he slid the drink towards himelf, spinning the liquid, before takign a deep swig of it. hsi body shudderign as he felt he heat run down hsi throat again. "I asked yout o pour me a glass of yrou favorit striaght alcohal, not a another cocktail. no matter hwo good this oen was." He scolded as he took antoehr sip, placignt he now half empty glass down as he smirked up at ehr. "maybe i hav eto put it in different terms. You knwo what a body shot is? hwhat woudl you want to ddrink out of soem ones belly? pour me soem of that." he exp0lained as he gazed over the girl again, admirign her slender body fromt eh frotn this time, slightly disapointed to not see any piercings on the promisquose blond.

Apparently he did want to play and he was still thirsty for revenge. She had opened a can of worms calling his rule out on him. Now he was calling her out for not getting his drinks right. That was okay though dares were more fun. At least she had not scared him completely away with everything they had done on the balcony. "I know what a body shot is." She confirmed then she took her glass and drunk down the whole thing until the glass was empty. "Alright I'll give you your body shot." She said bravely. She grabbed a bottle off the counter then lifted her knee up high, kicking her back leg to help push herself up onto the counter top. She got on all fours, pushing any remaining glasses to the side. "Ooooo! Its cold." She exclaimed as her bare bumm met with the tile counter. She cautiously layed her body back on the counter, lifting her limbs from the cold before settling down more comfortable. Then came the bottled in her right hand. She poured the liquid into her naval, not far from her tatoo. It was a lizard, colorful and created in what looked like a child's sand art piece. It almost looked as if the lizard was trying to crawl towards the alcohol. "Bottoms up." She said to confirm she was ready.

Alex's face was red when the girl began crawlign onto the counter. Nealry falling back off his stools as she jumped up upont he marbel surface. "I..jsut wanted.." Alex mumble dunder his breath, he ahd asked for a shot she would put in a body shot, not an acutal body shot. Still he wasn't going to protest this opertunity, waitign for her to get settled befoer he himself huffed, pushign himself up and itno the air with one hand as he came down to land betwene ehr legs, his face nearly slammign upon ehr breasts as he miscalcualted the length of ehr body. I..oen second" he said shakely as eh crawled down so his face was att ehr naval finally, chucklign as he saw her lizard. "so I'm not the only oen with native art then." He teased as he bent down and kissed the lizard ont eh head before movign his lips up and suckign hard upon ehr belly button, takign in most of the liqquid in one go as he threw his head back top allow the pure liquid to run down his throat, coughign lightly at the unexpected burn, she had chosen a strong liquor, grinnign softly as he looked down at ehr now, his nose goign a soft red as he bent down agian, runnign hsi tongue in swirld over her sensative naval to lap up the rest of the liquid before sittign up again, sighign softly as he knelt ther betwene ehr legs, spread and ready. "so it's your turn to ack me soemthign." HE said his words, slwoed but sitll clear as all the quick drinking was fianlly takign effect ont eh buisness man.

She laughed as he clumsily climbed up onto the bar. He face planted into her chest. "Careful..." She warned him though she half expected that to be on purpose. Her legs spread open as he backed up so that her knees bent around the cold tile and her legs dangled down on each side of the bar. He then kissed the tattoo before even going for the shot. He was getting more brave with the touchy feely stuff she noticed. "So you found it." She mused. Then his lips found her naval and he went for the shot. Instantly she giggled, her stomached sucked in slightly and she curled her fingers around the counter edge trying to keep her body still. The suckling tickled. It was unexpected. She had a small break before his tongue swirled over her naval causing her to curl her body in an arch and title her head back in laughter.
As she calmed down she placed her hands on her stomach just below her chest and looked up at the ceiling to think for a moment. "Okay..." She said then pulled herself up to set with her arms behind her for support. "What other parts of my body do you want to suck on?" She tried to ask him with a serious straight face but the question ended with a snicker as she watched his reaction.

Alex couldn't help but chuckle as he watched the gvirl squirm under him, so sensative for such a horny little girl. His eyes wide as she asked her question, head cocking to the side as she spoke, the question, well it was no longer surprising the words she spoke. It just baffled him she would ask such an easy question. "Well your breasts of course. . . But then what male wouldn't, correction what what straight male wouldn't want to." He said with a shrug as he plopped his ass down on his ankles relaxing back as he thought, his brain struggling to think of anything too coherent. "That was a wasted question on your part. Any ways, was this part of your plan? To get the millionaire drunk? Do you think this will work?" Alex asked with a chuckle, she had gotten him far, and it was true his dares were the drinking ones but still he wanted to know if he had fallen into her trap.

"Ah ha." She mused as he put off the question as something simple and pointles. "You do want to suckle on these." She said as her hands grasped the melons squeezing them and giggling them up and down playfully. "I'll admit you have some high self restraint." She said in an impressed tone. "Most men would have already tried latching their lip around my perky nipples. Rolling their rough tongue around hoping Id make unladylike sounds for them. And if I did this..." She took the liquor bottle from the shots and poured some of the liquid in a straight line over the lower half of her chest. "Well a good gentleman would have to help me clean it off." Then she moved on to his questions her fingers rose for each one. "That is three questions." She teased "but I'll let it slide." She then shook her head. "I have no plans I am being spontaneous tonight. YOU are getting yourself drunk and the last one, we'll see." She shrugged. "Now my questions... Where do you stash your golden Trojans?" She dropped a finger for each question now. "How long does that thing need to grow befor it starts making decisions for you?" She mused her finger pointed down at the erect penis that stood very close between them. As lewd as the things she was saying her she still tried to keep her eyes up above the waiste level and avoided liking at it when she could. "And three do you watch hentai?"

Alex waved a finger in defiance shaking his head as he spokke. "no no, that second body shot counts as a dare. No way would a dignified man such as myself do this" his sentence was hardly finished before he dipped his head down to her belly, his eyes looking up hungry at her between b her breasts before he ran his tongue over her soft divet, stopping once her nuzzle his face in her bosom to suck up the rest of the liquid, making as loud a sound as possible before his head popped back up."one, I don't have any here. . . I wasn't planning any of this stuff to happen, two I replace with a dare, and three. . . I don't get much time to watch anything really... but I have browsed many art forms." He answered bluntly as he fell back upon his ankles again, his member surprisingly thicker now after all the body play. "Something g simple now, what are you studying for at school?" He asked genuinely curious

Megan shrugged her shoulders as she leaned back. "It's not a dare if you do it without instruction first" she told him though by that point his tongue was sliding over her skin making it even harder for her to contain laughter than the last time.in fact she began laughing so hard at the noises he made mixed with herself trying not to laugh that she probably would have fallen off the counter if it was not for her knees being spread and locked on the edge.
Once caled down she sighed lying back to stare at the ceiling. "I am undeclared." She stated befor a small chuckle came. From her lips " though I am taking an anatomy class this semester." Her feet began to unconsciously sway back and forth. "Okay I dare you to call room service and have them bring up a box of flavored condoms." She mused without looking at the man. "Mmm maybe some edible panties too."

"Wait wait wait, you can go straight to dare?!" Alex asked a little surprised and a little panicked now, the dares mentioned she could do more to him that he could not avoid. Sure he could stop thbe game but at this point he was too drunk and having too much fun to really care, still it seemed unfair to him "it doesn't matter either, I don't think this hotel caters... that way... I mean there's a store right next door sure but the lobby here doesn't have such things." The man explained, hoping if he made her dare void then he could pass or something, foreplay was all good and fun but if she got those condoms, lord only knows what she would do to him. "It's a novelty joke store so I assume they have what you want. . . But I can't be seen going into such places, buying such things." He added with a deep blush on his cheeks. In reality he had never bought condoms himself, Rosie always kept him supplied and right now that supply was at her appartment, once more neither of them expected Alex to have this kind of company during his stay.

Megan was having way too much fun tonight. She could not remember the last time she had laughed this much, had been sticky and naked without having sex with the dude in front of her or with a guy so... modest. Truth or dare could be a scary game even for her yet she was getting more confident the longer she played it with him. "Oh no." She laughed. "Uh uh. Your can't get out of a dare that easily." She mused. "You are telling me that if you asked not one single staff member would go next door and buy a five dollar box of condoms for their billionaire client? Who I am sure gives generous tips. I call bS." She mused. "This is a high end hotel so I am sure the manager has a box somewheres prepared for their playboy clients who are too occupied or famous to go the the store." She sat up. "It doesn't matter. The dare was not whether or not they could bring it too you. You still have to call and ask for flavored condoms and candy panties. Whether they bring it or not is their decision."

"I'm not going to do it." He protested, his voice stern though words slightly slurred as he spoke, his mind fuzzy, but he had standards and an image to keep and this little amount of alcohal would not sway him that far. "The media already pins me as an irresponsible play boy like, like that drunkard Stark. And that is with out any proof. Do you know how bad it would be if some one caught wind of me ordering flavored condoms and edible underwear. Even worse if they find I order that WITH mistress Skylar in the suite." he explained, trying to get across the severity of the situation to the girl, though he feared it fell upon deaf ears as he took note of how the girl eyes him with hungry hazy eyes. "If you want the items so bad, I'm willing to give you my credit card and have you go down there, go hog wild with what you want. But I can't be seen buying such things."

She was not convinced it was a bad idea but he did mention giving her his credit card. "Aww... you are thinking about Lacy." She mused as she came up and huged him, squeezing her bare sticky chest between them. She did not want to go when she had gotten him this heated. She was so close to getting him in bed she could taste it. Yet she could only imagine the fun they could have when she returned. Reluctantly Megan gave in. "Alright I'll go." She as she slide off the bar "You better not fall asleep on me." She told him sternly as she went into her room and quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a blue mini t shirt. When she came back she took his card and stepped into the elevator... "And better not find any bubble blondes when I come back either." She teased.

What was supposed to be a five to ten minute trip actually lasted about 30 minutes before the elevator dinged. "I am back." Megan anounced as she walked into the room pulling two large roller suitcases behind her. "Alright since you failed this dare you have to be penalized." She told him. "Here put one of these on." She said tossing him a small brown paper bag.

All of Alex's muscles tightend as the girl came in for a long hug, his throbging girth sandwhiched between their bodies, the mans arms flat at hsi sides, stunned and unsure waht todo until she let go and ran off to her room, surprisingly ligth on her feet, which was godo , last thing he wanted was to wake the sorrowed ridden girl taht was bunkign with them. HE on the otehr hand landed wiht a thud on the floor, his body lean but mostly muscle, giving him an unseen weight. As best he could he moved to his pants a teh base of the stool, bendign down to shuffle through the pockets. "HEre I-" the man exclaiemd as he waved hsi platinum card in the air, unabel to finish his sentence as the girl snatched it from him and befoer he kenw it she was at the elevator and gone." with a relaxed gsigh the man finally slumpe dhsi shoulders and dragge dhismelf up to stand again, leanign half way over the counter as he poure dhismelf a glass of scotch and plopped two cubs of ice in it. "I'm glad Rosie isn;t like this, or my body might ahve broken by now." He chuckled out in a tired voice, sure thsi was all fun, but he had jsut spent days traveling and then helpign with the investigation on the explosion, he hadn;t had time to jsut relax, atleast no mroe than the few hours he had before the girls arrived.

By the time she got bakc, he was sititng lazily ont eh sofa again, legs stretched otu and twiste dover eahc other with one arm over the back cushion and the otehr spinnign his glass of scotch under his nose, lazily takign a swig when ever he felt like it. His fixated gaze uponthe dancign flames snapping alive when her heard the door ding open. The man nearly dropepd hte glass when he saw Megan. Noi wonder she had taken so long, nto only had she seemd to have bought out he store, btu she ahd changed.Her clothes that is, now she wore what looked like a cheap trench coat, sleeves cut off and only one button on it that was clipped at ehr breasts, her chest squeezed togehter under a blue tube top just to keep some decency in her sluty costuime. The trnch coats belt was at teh waste but the rest fo the fabric sprawled out udnerneath to make it look like a frilled skirt mising its front, exposign what woudl be her bare pussy is she wasnt wearign a red trimemd whtie thong with a blue star rigth where her clit woudl sit. the 'trench;coat itself was a dark nearly brown red with two blue tars over her breasts, and what he fighured woudl be a native american symbol of a bald eagle ont he back. her thighs covered in white thigh highstockigns with a red trim and the same blue stars dotted over it and now her feet were covered in brown boots, almsot western like, once mroe with blue starred accents at teh top of each. her hair was up ina pony tail so that the three poitn hat she wore woudl nto mess ehr hair up and eyes covered with a blue mask, a red star set upon ehr forhead with eagle wings spreadign over her eyes. IT was.. it was a slutty version of one of his very fisst, very patriotic costuems he ahd made durign his time as the Minute man.

He was stunend, at a loss for words as eh sat there wide eyed and mouth agape, hardly evne flinchign as she tosse dthe bags at him ."I..YUou..where...I" He coudlnt wrps his head aroudn how she got such an outfit, sure he coudl understand in hsi hoem town where the Minute MAn was praised as a hero, but not out here, Captain America, Hawke Eyes, Mr. Fantastic sure, but not him, not his persona. "I..I....I"

Megan noticed his stare. His stuttering was making it hard not to and since he completely ignored the bag that hit his chest and landed in his lap it was not the dare that had him baffled. It had to be her. She looked down at her outfit as she proudly walked towards the center room, both bags rolling behind her one in each hand. "Don't I look cute?" She asked as she stopped at the steps and finally released the bags. "They only had one and it was in my size. I could not believe it. A perfect fit. I was so lucky." She told him as she turned to the side and posed then spun so he could see the full effect of her in the costume. "I have been looking everywhere for this one but its kinda rare. Not many places have it. I guess it's a good thing you chickened out on the dare isn't it." She mused. He was still looking at her with the same stunned look. "You don't know who the minute man is do you?" She asked as she was trying to figure out his reaction. Most people didn't know. She walked down the steps standing in front of him. "I am such a nerd. You're not into the cosplay thing are you?" She stated rehitorically now mentally beating herself up for revealing a little too much information on how much of a nerdy fan girl she could be. "Well say something... words. Coherent sentences." She finally told him calmly after her own nervous rambling.

"I..I.. am..minute m- no" Alex shook his ehan quickly trying to get to hsi senses. "Of courtse I know who he is, My Head Quarters are in his city..I..just...how.." Alex kept stumblign upon his words, trying to look anywhere but her, though as he spoke he foudn it rude not to look up, catchign ehr gaze and going red agian. "why..why him..how do you... It's..it's nice." He finally said goign coherent again after another near minute of staring. "so uhm, whats int he bags?" He asked as he shot hsi sigth down to eh brown bag on his lap, foldign them open to chekc the contents, and too his dismay not findign his own little mask and costume. instea dit was a bag full of femael uinder garments, bras and lower pices, soem with cotnraptions, some with little imagination, his face goign deep red as he eealised she told him to eear them. slowly he dug his hadn intot eh bag and pulled out a candy panty, though it seemd fitted mroe for a male as there was a hole int eh front for his member to protrude from, danglign from it thoughw as till a candy bra. "I..do I have to?" he asked, fixated ont eh garment, knowing if his eyes strayed he woudl get fixated ont eh girl again, and her horribel choice of garments.

He was rambling about saying half a sentence before changing the topic to something else. So when he said it was nice she smiled and took the compliment. "Thanks." She responded humbly. Finally she plopped on the couch to sit beside him. She lifted up the skirt so that it would flare around her and she wouldn't sit on it. One leg crossed over the other as she pointed to the suit cases. "That one is full of random stuff I thought would be fun to continue our game with. More costumes and little gag toys." She said pointing to the blue suitcase. The other one was a darker burgundy red but just as large. "The other one is to save for a rainy day. We won't have time tonight for it all. It contains ... well.. I'll tell you when your ready to know." She mused "So its a secret." She said in a whisper. Then he asked about the items that was in his bag. "Mhmm.... Its not supposed to be something you want to do silly. Put them on. Personally I think your gonna look pretty hot." She winked at him.

Alex seemed to tense up as she sat next to him, quickly downing the rest of his scotch before he stood up, resigned to his fate. Sighing the man looked down at the outfit, bending over to get his leg into one loop of the candy paanties, unknowingly shoving his ass In her face for a few seconds as he got his feet into the strange garment and pulled it up to finally cover his cheeks in round sugary dots. the alien feeling on his flesh making the man shudder as he tucked his dick into the hole, letting it flop free, though he realized the garment was made for a smaller girth, the hole was supposed to allow for both balls and dick to hang out, but he couldn't stretch the hole enough to tuck his balls in. After a bit of fidgeting he just tucked his shaved sack behind d the candies and moved on. Turning now to shoe her his member being hugged by the light elastic, still thick but it had gone limp from the 30 minutes away, though not shrunken, showing how aroused he still was, especially after her new outfit, the man was sure one touch and it would bounce hard in a second. Ember asset and run though the man heald up the bra, a defeated look on his face as he held it to megan. "I..I don't know how to get this on." He confessed, waiting in shame as she helped him into his new chest piece after stripping off his wife beater. As they did so he continued the game. "So my turn right... well, whY do you like the minute man?" he asked, prying into her new found fandom, he needed to know how obsessed the girl was, to know how cautious he had t9 be around her.

Back
Top Bottom