Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Ray Of Hope (1x1 with Epicgirl)

(I hope April don't look like that lol)

"Hello?" Mrs. Tooley answered the phone before Crystal had a chance, "May I ask who's calling?
Crystal was upstairs painting her nails as she blared her music.

"Hey mrs Tooley, its April, can I talk to Crystal?" he asked into the microphone, sitting down on her bed as she leant back against the wall, smiling a little as she made sure her door was locked, and then letting her wings spread, they looked beautiful, and it was a shame she couldnt show anyone, she suddenly wanted to go exploring, so she kept her headset on, and nodded her head, teleporting herself to the caves, she smiled and kept her wings spread as she climbed up some vines

(no lol)

"Oh hi April how are you...yes she is upstairs." She then pulled the phone away from her face as she yelled for her daughter, "Crystal...phone...she will be on soon." Crystal then yelled down, "I got it...Crystal speak..."

April smiled and said "Hey Crystal, its April" she said as she continued to climb the rocks, it was a consealed space, only she knew about, she never shared it with anyone because it was the only place she could relax, she had even made her own hammock so she could sleep there if she wanted to. April then looked to the other side of the area, smiling as she looked at the waterfall

Crystal sat up straight as she recognized he best friends voice, "Oh thank goodness you are ok...you are ok aren't you?" She paused for a moment as she continued with her boat full of questions, "You know you totally ditched me after school...that hurt April I was there before that boy showed up...what did you do any ways?" Crystal didn't mean to pry but she couldn't help but be protective of her friend.

April frowned a little as she sat on her hammock "im fine, and I'm sorry Crystal, me and Damien went to get some food, i said I could show him around at the weekend" she said softly into the speaker, laying on the hammock

Crystal sighed as her voice became soft, "I forgive you April...you know I can't stay mad at my best friend...though I do have to put my concern out there. This Damien, the more I look at him and how he behaves...April this boy is toxic...I can feel it...why not Troy now that is a guy with potential...look I know he is hot that I will admit but I really didn't expect him to have any attraction for you...it's not that you're not pretty it's that he doesn't seem your type...It's...it's just that I am concerned for you and I care about you...we grew up together and you are like my sister...I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to you." Crystal ran her hands through her blonde hair as distress formed on her face.

April frowned and said "Damien is the first guy who has shown any interest in me, I dont really like Troy that much, but..." she sighed and layed back "crystal, I know you don't like the idea of me and Damien hanging out but I think I might actually like, or possibly love him" she said softly

Back
Top Bottom