Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Ray Of Hope (1x1 with Epicgirl)

April blush grew even brighter, she nodded and said "Yep" she couldnt help but smile as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and her instincts took over her for a moment and she had tilted her head a little to rest against him slightly as she looked up at him, she had her phone turned off as she didnt really want anyone calling her right now. April is an angel, but she knew about what cars are very expensive and impressive, and a black sports car was a great example, her eyes widened slightly as she saw it, and she couldnt help but giggle slightly as she watched him, she dipped her head and said "merci de bien vouloir monsieur" she said with a soft smile, she knew every language from Earth, but decided on French as she slipped into the car, her wings were itchy, but she didnt dare scratch them, just incase some of her feathers became visible

(Translation: Thank you kindly sir)

Damien who was fluent with the world's languages understood her clearly but decided to play coy as he continued to flirt with her, "Wow was that french...beautiful and smart, you're just full of surprises...I'm starting to think that I am a lucky guy." He waited until she was situated then he closed the passenger side door and then quickly jumped in on his side. He looked over at her as he asked with anticipation in his voice, "So...April are you in a hurry to get home because I think I would like to take you to dinner." He smiled at her as he pulled out his aviator sunglasses and placing them on his handsome face. He then turned over the starter as the engine under the hood started to purr like a Savannah lion.

April blushed lightly as he said she was beautiful and smart, she smiled warmly and said "Merci" she said softly with a smile, when he said about dinner she couldnt help but blush, she then replied with "Non, je ne suis pas pressé, le dîner serait formidable" she said, still smiling softly as she did. The blonde did up her seatbelt and looked up at him, he did look handsome, that was a definate fact that he was handsome and anyone who disagreed, other than guys, are absolutely mad

(thank you | no I am not in a hurry, dinner would be great)

Damien who continued his innocent game smiled though she couldn't see his eyes snickered a bit as he said in a deviant voice, "I'm gonna take that as a yes for dinner." He placed his palm gently on her knee then on his gear shifter and put his car in reverse and the slowly directed his black beauty out of the school parking lot, "Do you have anything in mind or are you down for anything I find." The devilish grin never left his face as he paraded on like a gentleman. He then turned on the main road where small strip malls crowded each side of the road, and for a couple of blocks where there was many choices of restaurants were beckoning them to stop.

April smiled a little and said "Im not fussy about where we go" she said softly with a smile as she looked at him with her still soft smile on her face, she looked down at her lap and smiled a little, her cheeks were still pink as she brushed some hair from her face, she hadnt noticed his smirk, but she wasnt actually expecting him to smirk, but didnt check anyway

Damien then pulled in to a retro looking restaurant and then parked his car into a space, "This looks adventurous...why don't we see what they have...if they serve bugs on a stick or cat then I'm going to have to cut out of here." He then opened his door and placed his keys into his coat pocket as he locked the doors to his car. He came around the front of the car as he patiently waited on her.

April looked up at the restaurant as Damien pulled up, she smiled a little as she opened her door and stepped outside of the car, shutting the door with a smile as she looked up at him "I hope that they dont serve bugs or cats, salads are fine for me"

Damien sneered a bit as he wraps her in his defined muscular arm and walked with her to the door, "Salad huh...I think that is do-able...now cat steak, I don't think I want it meowing at me when I poke it with my fork." As they entered the building, the inside was a lot more appealing then the outside. The floors were made out of cherry wood and brightly colored booths, a hostess came over and greeted them with a smile as Damien still had April under his arm, "Hello and welcome to the Sunset Grill...please follow me." The hostess then grabbed two menus and led them to a booth in a corner that was in the back of the house, "Here you are...your waiter will be with you shortly and his name is William...enjoy your stay." She then walked away, "She's a bubbly one isn't she." Not shortly after that their waiter William showed up and took their order.

April was still blushing as he put his arm around her, but she definatly didnt mind as she rested her head against him as he walked them inside, the angel was smiling still as they were lead to a table, she sat down next to Damien and smiled, nodding "Yeah, he is a bit bubbily" she said softly, smiling as William came over to the table "I would like a chicken salad please" she told the waitor

William smiled warmly as he wrote down her order then he politely asked, "Would you like a drink with your salad...also what dressing would you like?" Damien now sliding his sunglasses onto the top of his head as he look over the menu and quickly ordered, "I would like the steak dinner special the only thing is I want the mixed steam vegetables with the steak instead of the fries. Also for my drink I will just have water." Damien gave the waiter a fake smile as he handed his menu to William. After William gathered what information he needed he then left to have their orders filled. "So how long have you lived here?" Damien asked as he tried to create small talk.

"Ever since I was born" she said with a smile, that was a complete lie, she had been there for 18 years, she had been living for hundreds of years, but obviously she couldnt tell a 'human' that, or atleast someone she believed to be a human, little did she know that Damien was actually a demon, so she especially needed to be careful

April nodded with a soft smile "Sure, I could show you around" she said with a soft smile, looking at him with a warm smile, something about him was almost drawing her in, she didnt know why, but she almost seemed facinated by him

"Great...what are you doing this weekend?" He gave her a small smirk at her as he continued to work his charm. Soon their meals were delivered and William left them to their food and conversation, "Wow this looks good...well...bon appetit." He smiled as he retorted the french language to her.

"I dont have anything planned" she said softly with a smile, looking at him. The blonde blinked as William came back over, she smiled a little and picked up her fork, "Bon appetite" she said softly, before then taking a bite of her salad

After a good meal Damien started to hear the whispers in his head, though he tried to remain elusive so she wouldn't question him, but it came in more clearly, where are you Damien...I hope you are not goofing off...hurry and get home. Damien then put his hand to his hand as he cringed in pain.

April frowned as she looked at him "Damien? are you ok?" she asked, worry obvious in her voice as she watched him cringe in pain, which worried her a litt

Damien looked at her as he managed a smile, "Yeah it's ok only a headache...are you ready to go...I don't want your guardians to start worrying." He stood up as he put his coat on and then laid the money on the table for the bill, then he patiently waited on April. Damien knew that his guardian's patients were growing short, but he managed to maintain his composure.

April nodded and said "yeah, I'm ready" she said softly with a warm smile, she stood up and then walked to his side

On the ride home he couldn't help but feel frustrated as he felt limited, but he suppressed his feelings for April's sake. "So where do you live...I wouldn't want you to go on an unplanned adventure with me...not that I wouldn't want you to." He smiled at her.

"Just down the road from here" she said softly with a small smile, she would like to spend more time with him, but guessed that he was busy

He then followed her directions and then shortly arrived in front of her house. He put his car in park as he looked over at her with a grim smile, "I am sorry I can't spend more time with you but I remembered that there was something important that I was supposed to do for the old man." He then leaned over so gently as he placed his hands on each side of her head and then planted a kiss on the middle of her forehead. His lips were as soft as velvet as his kiss was soft to the touch, he then let go of her cheeks as he tried to make up for the short visit, "How about this weekend you could show me around without any interruptions...I am completely yours to show around." He smiled at her as he really didn't want to say goodbye.

April blushed deeply as he kissed her forehead, she smiled a little and said "That would be great" she said softly with a warm smile, she wished that he didnt need to leave, but she knew some things were more important, she gave another smile, before then stepping out of the the car, she walked up to the front door and then looked over at Damien again and gave a wave with a smile, she then opened her front door and stepped inside, slowly closing the door with a soft sigh, leaning against the door for a little while

Damien waved back as he smiled at her before putting the car in gear and then slowly took off as she closed the door behind her, "I sure hope this was important Sabine...you know I don't like being interrupted." The strong voice that intervened earlier entered his mind once more, "Remember Damien we're not here to play games...you were sent here for a purpose and until that purpose has been filled there won't be any room for goofing off." Damien growled out in irritation as he closed his mind once more.
April's step mom heard the front door shut and April could hear footsteps as her mom yelled out, "April is that you...you're late where have you been? Crystal called for you...she sounded concerned...should I be?" She then appeared around the corner as her face twisted with curiosity, "April are you all right?"

April looked up at her step mom and nodded "I'm fine" she said with a smile, "I'll call Crystal now" she said as she walked upstairs to her room, she shut her door and then picked up her white microphone headset and called Crystal, waiting for her to pick up

Back
Top Bottom