Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Re-Q-uest Thread: Come On In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietSeductress

Supernova
Hi, I'm Q and I would like to discuss the potential of role playing with you. Here's a little bit about me! :)

~What I like as roleplays go:~

Female roles
Submissive or switch (though mainly submissive)
One primary character (with secondary supporting characters at times)
In text descriptions of characters or PB (photo based)
Element of Romance
Modern settings
Balance of plot and sex
LT roleplays
Literate partners
Third person POV
Element of surprise; improvisation
Like to get to know my partners OOC. (though it's not a deal breaker)
Like to play with male partners
Using the PM/thread system is my usual preference.

~What I like and don't like as Kinks go:~

I do not like anything dealing with bodily fluids.
No Futas
No Furries
No Incest
No Adultery
No Non-censensual sex
No blackmail
I like dominance/submission (light)
I like bondage (light)
I like age play (as long as the youngest character is no younger than 17)
I like exhibitionism/voyeurism
I like foot play
I like plot twists
I like dynamic characters

As far as pairings go, I am open (within my limits) to ideas.

Family friend/girl (teenager to young adult age)
Delinquent boy/honor student girl
Damsel/hero
Shy naive girl/brazen college guy
Bodyguard or security detail/girl
Werewolf/human
Vampire/human
Flight attendant/passenger
Coffee shop girl/customer
Heiress/hired help
Roommates
Coworkers
Neighbors
Stranger/lost woman
Woman with lost memory/man who finds her (perhaps he knows her and tries to get her memory back)

>>>Here's my F-list<<<

If you find anything to your liking, just PM me and we can discuss it further. Also, I am not opposed to hearing scenarios or other pairings that you think I might enjoy that are not listed above.

Please, if you start an RP with me and find yourself losing interest or becoming too busy for it, send me a message, I don't like to be left hanging. I will appreciate the courtesy and will show respect to do the same for you.

RE: I Want Something With A Little Twist

Would you be willing to try an abusive relationship roleplay? Its one of my old favorites. If you're willing to dom and try this with me, i'll be waiting in my pms <3

Unfortunately I am not interested in roleplaying with you but I felt compelled to post here because of my name, sorry if you are angry with me :c

If you're still searching and you're willing to play a dominant role let me know :)

RE: Looking for some RP fun!

QuietSeductress said:
Hi, I'm Q and I would like to discuss the potential of role playing with you. :)

About Me:
I enjoy playing female roles. I have experience with submissive characters. I prefer to play one character, but if need be, I could play a secondary, supporting role character as well.

I like the element of romance in my role plays. It doesn't have to be the main plot of the story, but I feel that it helps me better connect with the characters and it's just a nice feeling to experience!

I like modern settings, but am not opposed to "old world" settings either. I don't, however, do future based time frames.

I like a balance of plot and sex, where both would compliment each other. I feel that I am pretty good with descriptions, so I would need a partner to reciprocate. I'd like posts to being a couple of paragraphs at least; I tend to get carried away if the story is good!

I prefer long term role plays, where both myself and my partner can really delve into the story and bring our characters to life, so to speak.

I need my RP partner to be literate. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but if there are tons of mistakes, then the story will suffer. Also, I am most comfortable playing in third person. I like descriptions of people and places, so don't hold out on me. I can also use photos in place of descriptions.

I enjoy the element of surprise in my RP's. I also like to OOC chat with my partners, I find that it helps us stay connected to what we both want out of the story.

I'm not huge on magic, but if the scenario is decent, I may be persuaded.

What I like and don't like as Kinks go:
I do not like anything dealing with bodily fluids.
No Futas
No Furries
No Incest
No Adultery
No Non-censensual sex (it can be resistant at first, but them persuaded)
Not really into blackmail
I like dominance/submission (light)
I like bondage (light)
I like age play (as long as the youngest character is no younger than 17)
I like exhibitionism/voyeurism
I like plot twists
I like dynamic characters

As far as pairings go, I am open (within my limits) to ideas.

Family friend/girl (teenager to young adult age)
Delinquent boy/ honor student girl
Knight/Lady
Damsel/hero
Shy naive girl/brazen college guy (possibly a womanizer)
Bodyguard or security detail/girl
Werewolf/human (within the realm of believability)
Vampire/human (within the realm of believability)
roommates
coworkers
neighbors
stranger/lost woman

If you find anything to your liking, just PM me and we can discuss it further. Also, I am not opposed to hearing scenarios or other pairings that you think I might enjoy that are not listed above.

I also RP via YIM, but would like to converse about it first through PM before I give out my screen name.

Here is my F-list http://www.f-list.net/c/quietlyqute

I am looking for a female to play with.

I'll try the were wolf roleplay with you. There's another that I've just seen, the girl that loses her memories and the guy that finds her or vampire and human

Solidsnake61988 said:
I'll try the were wolf roleplay with you. There's another that I've just seen, the girl that loses her memories and the guy that finds her or vampire and human

Well which one are you most interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom