Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Name of the Almighty (Razgriz x Karameida)

Razgriz

Shall we write beautiful stories together?
Supporter
Episode 1: Come and See! The Four Horsemen ride!

*30th Century AD, Crystal Tokyo, Japan*

162_zpszyqzeo0d.jpg

The surface of Crystal Tokyo gleamed under the full moonlight, the radiance sparkling brilliantly as the calming light washed over the city in a comforting manner; the city itself was safe once again thanks to the efforts of the Sailor Senshi. The last major threat to the Earth and the Galaxy's safety, Chaos, had been banished to the Galaxy Cauldron at the center of the Milky Way and those which had been killed in battle were resurrected. The King and Queen of Crystal Tokyo, the position also granting them the title of rulers of the world, oversaw their new charge with great enthusiasm, as did the rest of the Senshi Warriors. Chaos itself was no more, what else could there possibly be? The Black Moon Clan was all but sealed away on Nemesis, all of Chaos' counterparts had been defeated. Yes, it was indeed a picture of perfection. The streets were clean of crime and corruption. People could again sleep soundly in their beds, lovers could grow and prosper. And with how long people were living now, it made everything that much better. With age came wisdom, after all, at least in most cases and the people benefited greatly from the care of their protectors/ the Sailor Senshi

However, they would soon find that their actions had drawn the attention of four notorious individuals, ones who looked down on the Senshi's actions with great displeasure and utter revulsion. Ones who would test the very ability of the Senshi themselves to defend their pristine home. Three of these four were currently standing in an infinite and shadowy void, a holographic projection of the city itself raised before them. None of their faces could be seen, for each had a method of concealing them, either partially or entirely. "Look at them, how they blindly follow like sheep. Do they not comprehend what it is their "savior" has done? She thinks herself above the universe, above the natural law! And yet here we sit! These savage beasts deserve to be exterminated!" one of the individuals, dressed in full red and white battle armor complemented with a crimson cape, snarled as he crossed his arms in front of his broad chest, a violent red energy cloud bleeding off his massive figure. The shoulder plates and helmet were adorned respectively with large white and red spikes, the latter arranged in a crown-like fashion on the helmet itself. A massive double-edged blade was strapped across his back, its inner length possessing skull-like imprints along the surface; the eyes of these imprints seemed to leak the same red energy he was exuding, dripping down the length of the blade to the tip much like the blood of a fallen foe. It would travel the entire length before dropping off entirely and vanishing into the space around. A slightly smaller sword too was in a large sheath strapped securely across his waist; the flowing red cape seemed to hide this blade relatively well, however, and likely would not be noticed by anyone who might confront him.

"Calm yourself, War, lest you end up like Chaos" a humanoid figure dressed in a hooded cloak-like garment replied, his tone haunting yet empowering at the same time. Standing just a bit shorter than the man in the armor, his athletic form was covered largely in a skin-tight material of unknown composition. At the elbows and knees sat metal skulls, armor extending from them to the fingertips and toes in the forms of bracers and greaves. His right hand clasped the snath of a large scythe resting on his shoulder, its length white as bone and its lower tip ending in a skull holding a bronze ring its mouth. The tang of the scythe was nothing more than a skull itself with the lower mandible removed to accommodate the beard of the silvered blade, another smaller blade poking out from the cranium which made up the weapon's heel. Its name, fittingly enough, was the Harvester and every inch of its surface was surrounded by the agony of billions if not trillions of extinguished souls. "Calm myself? As they continue to trample on the very fabric of that which defines the universe!? Look at what they do to your domain, Death! Resurrecting the dead as if it were a mere child's game! Have you no sense of duty!? No honor?" Death's grip tightened on the weapon in response, his calm voice replying "I see very clearly what they do, War; however, I do not permit their actions to foul my thoughts. You have seen how they managed to stifle even Chaos itself; we must move cautiously and with precision". War gave a derisive snort, "Chaos was a fool, attacking at only a fraction of full strength. And despite having taken the form of the most powerful Senshi and stealing the Star Seeds of their strongest numbers, he was still beaten by the Sol System's pathetic leader". "Even still, she did not destroy Chaos entirely, only the Fragment that had corrupted Galaxia". "Serenity knows not what she has wrought; the fact that she would even consider such an action is reason enough to exterminate the lot of them. Earth will see its judgment, I promise you that". "I understand your rationale, brother, but cleansing the entire planet? There are those who opposed her actions, you know". "And yet they sat by and watched, only speaking out against her but doing no action to stop the Moon Queen themselves. Right bunch of cowards they are".

Death gave a simple sigh, knowing that once War was focused on something he would not stop until it was completed. He then turned to the one on his left, saying "Famine, do you have it?" A short, frail-looking man dressed in black robes and a matching shrouded cap slowly approached, his head weakly nodding as his voice - distorted from the metal mask he wore over his mouth - said, "Yes....It's about time, too; he was starting to give me a stomachache" Famine then removed his mask before inserting a thin, almost skeletal hand into his mouth and pulling out a pulsing orb of red energy and handing it to the armored hand of Death himself before replacing his mask over his mouth. "Be thankful, War; that Chaos Fragment was not easy to pull back out of the Cauldron, even for me. I guess it's a good thing you didn't have Death release the whole Chaos Shard within you" Famine said, his voice echoing slightly as his sunken eyes turned back to the projection that showed the crystal-covered city. War just nodded and accepted the soul of Chaos, taking his blade from off his back and rubbing the orb across its surface. The eyes of the skull embossings pulsed rapidly, causing the length to glow red and drip more energy than before; this was one of the last steps to what they would have to do. "Another Chaos Fragment is with me; Serenity will regret her rash action" War muttered as he reslung his blade. Soon, the Senshi - and by extension, the rest of humanity - would pay for its crimes; even if the one they had called their Creator, they would not be dissuaded from their duty: To uphold the Balance. And with Destruction having been all but brought to a halt by the actions of the Planetary Warriors, warriors given blessed powers by the very Creator that tasked the Horsemen with managing the shifts between light and darkness, that very Balance was now threatened.

"Where is our brother Conquest? He should have finished by now..." Famine then asked, his pupilless black eyes scanning the infinite Void for his 'brother'. Just then, a bright flash of light opened behind them and from the burst rode a giant of a man on a brilliant white Clydesdale, whose mane, hair and tail were as white as snow itself, a fine cloak of white silky material draped over his shoulders and cotton leggings hugging his lean, toned legs. His mouth covered by a large collar, the only visible portions of his body were his hands and upper part of his face. Fine golden rings adorned his slender fingers and across his back was slung a double-bladed, black battleaxe. Atop his head sat a crown of gold, inset with innumerable fine jewels, each one representing a world he'd conquered. "Still here? Why do you not ride? The hordes await to conquer and dominate, and yet here the three of you stand!" the Rider barked, commanding authority as if he should just received it from his existing. Death just waved his hand and replied, "Not important, Conquest. I assume you've finished?" The large man just nodded and replied, "Of course I've finished! Hordes, come!" Conquest just snapped two of his fingers and within moments, legions upon legions of demonic monsters poured forth and surrounded the four of them. "Oh, and a present for you, brother; be gracious I went out of my way to retrieve it" Conquest stated bluntly, tossing a black box towards Death, who caught it deftly. Inside upon opening sat a skull with an inverted black crescent moon engraved on its forehead; Death felt a bit of sorrow cross his heart. He had hoped this would be enough to dissuade the Senshi, but it seemed that was not the case at all. "He tried to lead the Black Moon Clan to destroy the Earth, but it seems even an extension of myself was not enough" Death commented dryly; the skull quickly evaporated, green tendrils embracing Death himself and flowing into the darkness of the hood that he wore. Death Phantom was now back with Death, the master having regained control of the part which he'd sent to try and keep the Balance, only to find that a more "hands-on" approach was now required.

"If we had rode earlier, we could have saved ourselves the trouble" War grumbled; his body showed his impatience, his readiness to ride into battle very clear amongst his brothers. "For once I agree with War, Death; why do we wait? We have a Balance to maintain". "You only wish to ride to claim the Earth as another kingdom, Conquest; don't you dare think your motives are the same as mine!" Death finally interjected, "Enough, you two! What's done is done and there's nothing we can do to change it. Now that we've gotten everything we needed....Famine, you have your incarnation Queen Metalia again.....Conquest, you have your incarnations Queen Nehellenia and Pharaoh 90....War has Chaos....And Conquest just returned Death Phantom to me. Very good, all loose ends are tied". Death then turned to War, stating "Brother, I must beg that you control yourself; you know what kind of power you possess. And you know what will happen if you don't keep it in check". War scowled, unseen beneath his helmet, as he replied heatedly, "Feh. You're one to lecture me, Death; had we moved sooner, we wouldn't have had to resort to this. I know my duty, and I will carry it out". Young as he was, War had a point; perhaps Death was being overly cautious, but all of the Four riding together...No, it was necessary. Earth had been judged, and now it would fall to Destruction, just like any other who threatened the Balance to such an intolerable degree. With a sigh of muted defeat, Death then said, "Now let's begin....Come forth, Despair" At command, a green-skinned Bronco - its own flesh peeling slightly from its bones to reveal a green aura surrounding the exposed skeleton - appeared next to Death who quickly climbed aboard. Its hooves were surrounded by small vortexes of green energy, the appearance of which seemed to be anguished souls. "Let's go eat, Strife" was Famine's distorted, weak-sounding command; a sickly black Hanoverian, the skin pulled tight over its own skeleton and its eyes sunken in like its master's, soon appeared; given the frailty of his form, War helped his brother climb aboard. Famine then held out his right hand and a pair of bronze scales appeared; the bony fingers grasped the centerpiece and brought them down to his side. "Ruin!" War shouted as he stepped back from Famine's mount; in a brilliant burst of fire, a red-grey skinned Mustang rode forth, a thick metal chain connected to the bit in his mouth. The hooves and mane were alight with fire, and small plumes of flame could be seen flaring from the nostrils as Ruin snorted; War's hand grasped the chain firmly and pulled himself into the seat, Ruin whinnying loudly as he rose onto his thick rear legs. "Ride, Vengeance! Show them the power of the Four Horsemen!" Conquest bellowed, his large hand grasping the gigantic axe at the grip and raising it to the air, his own horse reeling before his powerful hooves carried him forward to the largely unsuspecting planet.

Above Crystal Tokyo, a powerful thunder could be heard; strange because there were no storm clouds. Some people arose from their beds to see what the commotion was, not knowing just what brand of danger approached them. However, a portal soon opened, and from that opening came the Rider of the White Horse, Conquest. Conquest atop his mount Vengeance sat high up in the sky, the arm holding the gigantic black axe hanging at his side as he looked down at this pathetic city. The people couldn't believe what they were seeing; who was that? What did he want? Conquest could hear all of this; some were already taken by him, and fewer still were already kneeling before him as if he were their lord and master. This only served to cause more confusion; why were they kneeling, some of the others asked. Conquest smirked beneath his enormous collar; he would make this yet another mark in his crown. "Kneel, you mortal fools! Kneel and bow before your master!" Conquest bellowed, raising his axe high as Vengeance reared up, sending a crack of lightning behind him. Soon his brothers would follow and then these fools would see what happened to those that invoked the wrath of the Four Riders of the Apocalypse.

The night was clear and calm, a small breeze whistled through the brilliant green of the leaves of the trees. The air was still warm from the day and the citizens had mostly turned in to rest for the night. It was just another perfect and beautiful night in Crystal Tokyo. But there was unrest in the Crystal spire. The Sailor Senshi sat awake, unease apparent in their ranks. And at the center sat the Queen herself and the leader of the Sailor Senshi, Sailor Moon.

Sailor moon sat there chewing on her bottom lip while thoughts hurried across her mind in rapid succession. Why did she have to fight again? Hadn't she done enough when she had sealed chaos away? Wasn't she the ruler and Queen of Crystal Tokyo? Queen's didn't fight, did they? Didn't they just send all their pawns and knights out to fight for them? Surely eight of the Sailor Senshi was more than enough to take on just four baddies. She shook her head and rubbed her temples. No, no it was not enough. She had the silver crystal and she was the only one who could use it. So she had to set aside her crown and cozy life style and take up arms again to save the world from destruction again. She felt frustration build up inside of her and she almost started to cry but managed to refrain somehow. She may be the ruler but goddess help her if Mars saw her crying. She let out a sigh and let her head drop. "I wonder if...." trailing off she shook her head slightly "never mind".

It felt odd, all of them being back together again. True, they had remained in contact since the eight other soldiers were her body guards but, it had been many a century since Sailor Moon herself had to gear up to fight with them. In fact it had been awhile since any of them had fought together like this, most of their tasks in the last few centuries had been minor needing only one or two of whoever was closest to the trouble to be able to deal with it. Being brought back together like this had put a strain on them and it showed, the tension in the air was palpable and no one spoke. It wasn't long before footsteps rang down the hall, bringing an end to the uncomfortable silence. A moment later, King Endymion entered and headed for the small gathering. Getting up from her spot Sailor Moon ran into the arms of her husband and sighed feeling his strong arms wrap around her. "I don't want to fight again...." she whispered feeling the tears shimmer in her eyes. Burying her head into his chest she let him hold her for awhile. Feeling a little calmer she took a step back from her husband and looked at her comrades. All of them had abandoned the "Sailor" outfits and the transforming in general and had opted for a quicker means of responding to battle. Sailor Moon herself had kept with the old way's and still transformed into her Sailor Scout uniform, which is what she now wore. Feeling a little out of place she brushed her skirt off and smoothed it of any possible wrinkles. "What do I say?" she thought to herself chewing on her bottom lip.

Endymion lowered his head and whispered into her ear before taking his leave. He too would be joining in the battle. At his absence things once more returned to an uncomfortable silence between them. In this silence Jupiter rose and stretched her body until a series of loud pop's and cracks echoed around the room. "Careful Jupiter. Don't overdo it, we'll need your strength in this battle." Pluto said calmly. Jupiter nodded and sat back down, chewing on her bottom lip as she contemplated the events that led them to being here. Her and every other senshi in the room had the same subject running through their minds. Despite having fought innumerable battles before this, something about this situation felt very different from what they had experienced in the past, a terrifying darkness lurked at the edges of the soon-to-be conflict and it made them all uneasy.

"If we go in like this we likely won't make it." Pluto said, pausing briefly before continuing again. "These doubts, fears and uncertainties we are harboring will only help our enemies." she finished. Through her veil she stared at each Senshi in turn before her head turned to face Sailor Moon herself. If you didn't know any better, you'd never know she was actually blind; if her "gaze" fell on you, it was as if she was actually looking at every aspect of you and at the moment, her gaze was directed at the Queen. As if following Pluto each of the Senshi's gaze came to rest on their leader as well. Each gaze held something different, some held questions, some held doubts and all of them were aimed at her. Unable to look them in the eye she glanced off to the side "Ah, well, we've had difficult battles before and won, we can do it again!" she said offhandedly in the usual Sailor moon style. All of them thought back on their battles and each sighed in turn, none moreso than Pluto as she recalled all their previous battles. Almost every single one, things had usually gotten as bad as they possibly could before Moon herself decided to act and fight back. Needless to say, her comment left none of them with any confidence. Sensing this she cleared her throat "I think it might be a good time for everyone to get ready." she said to the rest of the senshi.

Pluto silently nodded and held her hand straight out in front of her with her palm facing downwards. Underneath her hand a scythe began to materialize. The base of the Scythe formed first and from it two ribbons that looked to be made of frost appeared winding around it. Before long the blade of the Scythe materialized, it's cruel and sharp edge glinted menacingly for a moment before a thin layer of ice coated the blade giving the once smooth edge a serrated look, which made it look all the more deadly. Following suit Jupiter stuck her hands out to her sides as if already gripping her weapons. Lightening sparked around her hands and two crescent blades formed. Bolts of electricity ran along the edges of the blade as if they had their own electrical currents running through them. Finally Saturn reached her hand up as if trying to grasp the heavens. Along her arms metal gauntlets formed covering her upper and lower arms before encasing her fingers. A large blade began to form above her outstretched fingers spinning faster and faster as it took on it's true form. Reaching up a little higher she grabbed onto a grip that was off center of the whirling metal disc. Lowering it she grabbed onto a separate grip located on the opposite end to the one she was currently holding and in one swift movement split it into two separate weapons.

Neptune held her hands out in front of her and water formed in each palm slowly taking the form of two blades before the water began to drip off revealing a pair of sai's. Uranus held one hand out to her side, a small wind beginning to circulate around the room, growing stronger until it looked as if she was holding onto a small tornado, the winds began to die down and in her hand she held a Naginata. Mercury raised her arms up as if drawing an arrow, and similar to Neptune water formed in her hands before dissipating and revealing a bow with a bowstring made of shimmering water. Venus shifted slightly, at her hip light began to gather and glow becoming almost blinding, as the light faded a whip rested where the light had been. Last of all was Mars, without moving, flames sparked to life in her right hand. The flames quickly advanced up past her head and downward towards the ground, the flames and heat intensifying for a moment before they began to die out revealing a lance.

And in silence they waited though they did not need to wait long as a thunderous roar shredded the silence in the city to pieces. Everyone in the room stiffened and looked at each other "It's- I guess they have arrived." Sailor Moon said her voice trembling slightly. "It does seem that way, I suggest we get going." the blind Senshi said as she stood up and headed for the door. Everyone rose and solemnly followed after her, Sailor Moon herself hesitating before following after the rest. They filed out of the door and glanced up at the sky in unison "They've certainly made it very easy to spot them...." Jupiter said eyeing the very prominent portal hanging in the skies above Crystal Tokyo. With nothing left to say they all began to run through the pristine streets of Crystal Tokyo. Like shadows they moved quickly and silently as they headed towards the enemy that had appeared and who'd so formally challenged them. Each of them watched as the portal grew nearer to them and with each step they took a small niggling of doubt appeared in the backs of their minds. Before long they reached the portal and it seemed that an enemy had already appeared. Taking up her normal position as leader of the Sailor Senshi, Sailor Moon took center stage. "What do you want?" she hollered out to the figure, managing to keep her voice from shaking. Each of the Senshi glanced at her in turn. They all let out a collective sigh and some of them shook their heads. It was pretty obvious what they wanted. But there was Sailor Moon for you. "I would be more worried about where the other three are." Pluto said to her.

Last edited:

Conquest just sat above them, looking on as these petulant sheep began to kneel in ever-increasing numbers; these mortals were so easy to manipulate. The White Rider then took notice as he felt multiple strong presences approach him; beneath his large collar a thin smirk crept across his face. If there was one way to break one's enemy, it was to show them that those which served under them now worshiped a new, more able power. Nine women and a man in a lavender tuxedo with matching color cape and eyemask approached; funny that the rulers of this foul world would dare confront him. No matter; even now Conquest was more than a match for them. The blonde's question was a bit on the nose; did she not know who he was? "Feh.....A human being as blind as always. It's no wonder you've brought this upon yourselves" Conquest snarled; he then had his mount Vengeance gallop downward before the Clydesdale's hooves touched the streets of Crystal Tokyo, the muscles of the snow-white beast's body rippling with refined elegance and superior breeding. There he stopped about twenty feet away from the Senshi before dismounting, letting his onlookers take a gander at the size of his massive form. Standing at five and a half feet tall, his toned body seemed much larger due to the flowing fine garments he wore; it was as if he only adorned himself in the best and expected everything to simply fall into his lap.

Seeing that they did not bow just yet made him smirk; they'd be kneeling before him soon enough. And if not...Well, it was only the King and Queen he wanted to add to his 'collection'; every one else was expendable. "The Crystal Spire shall make an excellent castle, however. The servants will have fun cleaning that" he mused mentally, the crown atop his head glimmering a rainbow of colors in the moonlight as he directed his next comment at Tokyo's Queen and the rest of the Senshi, "This girl in the skimpy clothing is the scum you bow to? Ha! She knows not the meaning of being a ruler! He then glared directly at Moon and asked pointedly, You dare ask what I want, girl? Do you not see who stands before you, superior in both body and mind?! I am Conquest, Rider of the White Horse Vengeance and the embodiment of might itself! I rule all that I see with an iron-clad grip!"

With that, Conquest took the large battleaxe in his hand and flipped it over, driving the bladed end into the ground hard enough to make a small earthquake emanate from where he stood. "My brothers and I have stood for your insolence long enough. Perhaps if you surrender now, I will make your executions quick and....relatively....painless before taking this planet for myself!" the White Rider stated authoritatively; King Endymion stepped forward and replied, "I suggest you answer the lady's question......What is it you want?" At this however, several of the citizens that had gathered around stood in front of Conquest, shouting obscenities at the Senshi and their former King and Queen. To say Endymion was shocked was a poor choice of words; he tried to say, "My people, it is I your king, your protector. I am not your enemy!" but the shouts of the crowd quickly drowned him out, forcing to take a step back towards the Senshi. "We will defend our true King, impostor!" one citizen shouted, and another said as he looked back at Conquest and said, "My lord, let us deal with them! We will make an example of their foul behavior!" Endymion just glared at the man and said sharply, "Monster, what trickery is this?!" This only made the Horseman laugh; these fools were even more blind than he thought possible!

Conquest didn't give him an answer; any who were perceptive to the auras of those around them would see a white energy flowing from the citizens of Crystal Tokyo into Conquest's body, amplifying his already his impressive power. Those weak of will and strength would feel compelled to serve him, recognize Conquest as their one true Lord and Master. The energy was their loyalty; the more they wanted to serve Conquest, the stronger he got. And as more and more humans fell under his control, his power would steadily grow and envelop the city. "You have grown tiresome, Endymion. Subjects, to arms! Slay them where they stand and take the Queen for your true King!" Conquest then bellowed, lifting his axe from the cracked ground and pointing its end towards the Senshi and their rulers. All at once, the citizens of Crystal Tokyo began converging on the Senshi and their King and Queen, shouting threats of death in the name of their new King. The command would also bring another force into the mix: All around them, portals would open around the city, most of which were closer to the ground. Three, however, would open in the sky, revealing none other than Conquest's brothers on their respective horses; the trails from the path of their steeds would act as comet tails, their horses and masters crashing into the Earth to stand beside their brother. Demons poured forth from the lower portals, spreading throughout the city and starting the wave of ruin and destruction that signaled the beginning of the Apocalypse.

Sailor Moon looked up at the imposing figure above them. He wasn't the first enemy they'd faced that preferred to hover in the skies but there was something terrifyingly malign about him. Even she was able to comprehend -if only a bit- the power he possessed. As she gazed at him she felt ice run down her spine, just who was this being? This warrior that struck fear into her heart simply by being. Like a poisoned blade the venom of fear spread throughout her body immobilizing her. She gripped the princess harp in her hands close to her chest and held it till her knuckles whitened. She had been wrong. So very wrong. If this one being emitted such a terrifying aura, how could they possibly take on another three? "Perhaps this is the leader....maybe the others arn't nearly as strong..." Sailor Moon thought without much hope. How many times had they ever faced the leader first? "Never....." she thought, fear growing ever more present in her demeanor. No words had been spoken and no fighting had taken place and already she felt a need to turn, run and never look back. Why, Why did this always have to happen to her? It just wasn't fair.

It was Mercury who'd ended up taking notice of the kneeling civilians first. "What is this....?" she thought as she scanned the lines of kneeling people. They certainly were not kneeling for their King and Queen, that much was blatantly obvious. Her eyes switched back to the powerful foe before them and she narrowed her eyes her brows furrowing "Is this his influence?" she murmured. "I believe it is." Pluto answered. Pluto could feel the energy flowing around her, could sense his influence. "I think he is somehow strengthening himself off of the energy" she continued her brows drawn together, troubled by what she'd sensed. "I see." was Mercury's only reply. Jupiter glanced at the two, also troubled by what the elder senshi had said. The power that emanated off of him was palpable, even Sailor Moon herself sensing this as she stood quietly in front of them all. Usually Sailor Moon would delay things with talking and boasting but nothing came from her this time.

All the Senshi had noticed that their normally talkative Queen had fallen deathly silent as she stared at the Rider.

The man on the horse descended to the ground several feet in front of them. He then proceeded to gravely insult Sailor Moon both intellectually and physically. After doing that he grabbed his battle axe and drove it into the ground, tremors rippled out from the blade and the ground shook violently as if it was made of liquid instead of stone .The tremors subsiding without having done any real damage. The one who'd called himself Conquest began to speak once more; his words were harsh and his tone over-bearing and commanding. His insults proved too much for Sailor Moon as her anger mounted and she finally found her voice, though that being a good thing remains to be seen. Sailor Moon spluttered and her face turned an unsightly shade of red "Who-wha- How dare you!!!!" she managed to say."Skimpy!? Superior!? Scum!? SURRENDER?!" she said her voice growing shriller with each spoken word. Bunching her fists she stamped her foot on the ground "Y-You listen here! How dare you speak to me like that!? You come down to my world and proceed to insult and threaten me? WHAT is your problem??" she said skipping over the whole "surrender and you'll die a quicker not as painful death" part of his speech as she grew closer and closer to a full blown temper tantrum. "Calm yourself Sailor Moon." Pluto said with a small little sigh. ".....I think the first words should have been "We will never surrender to the likes of you"...or something like that, yeah?" Jupiter said shaking her head, an exasperated look on her face. "Leave it to her to take a serious situation and make it almost laughable..." Jupiter thought sighing.

Ever since Conquest had introduced himself, Pluto had been intently facing his direction. She had heard that name before and she was trying to place it when Sailor Moon had, had her little outburst. With their "leader" somewhat calmed she gone back to facing their adversary. "Conquest...could it be?" she thought growing even more troubled. "It couldn't be possible...but..." she thought trailing off. "Conquest...one of the names of the four horseman....and he has three other brothers..." she said, speaking to herself. Mercury looked at Pluto in surprise her eyes widening when she realized where Pluto was going with her thoughts.

Before anything further could be said or discussed, things escalated suddenly and rapidly. The citizens -who'd until moments ago had been kneeling to Conquest- were now shouting at them, threatening them and protecting the Rider. Their words were harsh and cruel, even King Endymion could not reason with them. Sailor Moon herself hadn't even bothered saying a word, she just stared at the enraged citizens in shock "This can't be happening..." she thought panic taking hold of her.

"You intend to make the people fight against us!?" Jupiter asked incredulously. At this rate a horde of demons would have been better, at least they could out right kill them! Each Senshi took on the malicious mob, knocking the attackers unconscious even as they tried to kill them. Though Jupiter would soon regret her thought about demons, for dozens of portals began opening up around them and demons teemed forth in uncountable numbers. Some of the humans began to flee in fear while others remained, still trying to kill the Senshi. The hairs on the back of the warriors neck stood on end and each one of them looked up to see the last three arrive. With them altogether, their power radiated in all directions the sensation similar to being crushed.

Though their presence demanded absolute attention, their gazes did not linger long. They had more pressing issues at the moment, such as defending themselves against the ocean of demons that were intent on killing them. Jupiter gritted her teeth and lunged forward electricity crackling along the edges of her blades. Using her natural strength and size she punched one of the demons in the head, her blade slicing through it's skull like butter while electrical currents ran through the beasts body. Overkill? Maybe, but better safe than sorry. Swinging her arm around she gutted another beast close by. With each cut, slice and stab she made, large quantities of electricity ran through her opponent frying them from the inside out. Jupiter raised her arms up and dark clouds began to form, lightening jumping among them, closely followed by a boom of thunder. A strike of lightening bolted down striking her blades and electrocuting the demons around her, aiming her blades in the direction of a horde of demons, a ball of lightening shot from and into the center of the group, all of them dying as the fried.

Saturn stood there and sliced apart the enemies that ran at her with frightening ease. Several demons charged her at once, their blades and clubs held high above their heads, standing her ground she stretched out her arm towards the attacking demons. Their weapons met an invisible wall as ripples moved outward from the various impact sites. She ducked down as another beast attempted to take her head from behind, gripping her blades tightly she sliced upwards cutting them from the beasts groin to the tip of their head. Jumping up high above the army, she clicked the two blades together and threw it out among the ranks of demons. The spinning blade flew out taking off the heads, arms and shredding through the demons bodies before returning back to her as she hit the ground. Grabbing the blades, she pulled them back apart and took off the head of another demon beside her.

Pluto wielded her scythe with an expertise that bespoke her years if battle experience. The ice serrated edge of her blade cut through the demons as if they were no more than air. The ones that did not die with her first strike, were faced with being frozen alive as ice quickly creeps over their entire bodies from wherever her scythe hit. She walked intently forward, slicing any and all that stood in her way. Pointing her scythe straight out in front of her a purple ball of energy quickly formed and pulsed at the tip of the staff portion of her scythe before shooting off into a crowd of monsters, destroying them entirely.

Hundreds of demons fell but with each one that died a hundred more took it's place. "There is no end to this. They are not very hard to kill...but their sheer numbers are enough to over power us...." Jupiter thought furrowing her brows. "Even if we manage to kill all of this monstrous army...we'll be too exhausted to put up any kind of fight against them" she thought glancing up at the four riders.

Last edited:

Conquest merely observed as the Senshi began fighting back; sadly, they had already fallen into his trap. He took the blonde girl's words with nothing more than a pointed glare; so defiant, so sure of herself that she couldn't see her demise was all but imminent. He'd expected as much, but to hear her talking to him, as if she should be offended, was an insult. She should be grateful that he even acknowledged her existence, that he graced her with his presence, even if she was nothing more than an insignificant little ant. But there was no point in dwelling on it; he had a world to conquer, after all. The demons too began fueling him, their desire to serve their master granting him a virtually unlimited source of strength to draw upon. Tides upon tides of the white energy, the loyalty and sense of servitude his subjects felt, flowed into him as if each individual were nothing more than a battery for him to use and dispose of. Conquest was already extremely powerful in his own right, but he was only third in power to his brothers War and Death.

"Oh my, they're quite talented aren't they? Ultimately pointless, but fun to watch nonetheless" was what the distorted voice of Famine said, his sickly black horse Strife already feeding on the flesh of a fallen human as it rode up to stand next to Conquest. All around them, the humans that died became food for the demonic hordes as well; even their own fallen brethren were not safe from Famine's influence, as their flesh was torn apart from the demons who still lived. "Ah, the joys of hunger......Makes me feel so complete inside" Famine commented, his body seeming to glow as black tendrils of energy erupted from his body, encasing all the combatants in the area save for those who had the innate power of will to resist his influence, like his brothers. Just then Despair, the green horse of Death - the bones that made up its skeleton partially visible to the naked eye - rode up to stand beside his brothers, carrying his master upon his back. "We are not here to merely spectate, Famine; you have your duty, now go" Death stated, the snath of his scythe resting across his back; Famine seemed a little saddened at having to leave this particular scene of destructive splendor. But he knew he could get much more energy for himself if he took another portion of the sizable city, so he merely nodded and rode off down a side street to an as-of-yet untouched part of the city to do his thing.

As War might come down to stand beside his remaining brothers, Famine's influence would be replaced by the Red Horseman's own: All combatants would feel their rage boil over, their need to fight not only those who fought against them, but fight each other as well. Soon enough, the demons began attacking each other, as did the remaining humans of Crystal Tokyo in this part of the city. "Damn it, Death! Get War out of here! He's going to ruin everything!" Conquest bellowed, enraged of his own volition that his soldiers would begin attacking themselves. "Yes, Conquest, I understand; War, why don't you go stir things up somewhere else?" War just unslung his sword and pointed it right at Queen Serenity/Sailor Moon, growling "Not until I cleave their leader into pieces and let the demons feast on her flesh!" Death raised a hand and lowered War's blade, calmly saying, "You will get your opportunity, War; however, we didn't plan this for no reason at all. Stick to it, and the Queen's head will be yours for the taking" War's form shook at the loss of being able to slay their leader, but reslung his blade and stated quite loudly to be heard by Sailor Moon herself, "Consider yourself fortunate, Queen Serenity, that my brother grants you this one mercy. Know that next time we meet, it will mean your death!" He then yanked the chain-rein in Ruin's mouth, shouting "Ride, Ruin!"; the red fiery beast reared up, whinnied loudly and bolted, his flaming hooves leaving an unsightly trail of fire and destruction, his power enough to completely demolish any buildings in his path and leave a glass-like trail in his wake.

As soon as War and Famine were gone, the demons seemed to grow more organized than the previous bout of chaos, increased rage and self-turning that plagued their ranks. All around the city, as the Senshi tried to hold back the tides at this location, the Riders of the Black and Red Horses could be felt causing their own brand of mortal destruction. "Now, Conquest, I'll assume you'll want to stay here......" Death commented, to which Conquest responded harshly, "Of course I do! What kind of conqueror would I be if I didn't face down their entire defense on my own!?" Death sighed and simply replied, "Yes, well, if you have everything handled here, I guess I'll be on my way". Death then made Despair turn around and gallop quickly to his own quadrant of Crystal Tokyo; the souls of the dearly departed could be seen by all gathering under Despair's hooves as he took to the sky, forming a very crude and archaic bridge as the master of the afterlife departed the scene of battle.

And with that, the Senshi and King Endymion were left alone with Conquest, his demonic minions and the rapidly decreasing number of loyal humans in this area of Crystal Tokyo. He would then give Vengeance a quick slap on the hindquarters, making the brilliant Clydesdale whinny and gallop straight at the Senshi, only to have it disappear into the ground inches in front of her. He then pointed his axe right at the group and shouted, his demonic hordes surrounding him to effectively block the Senshi from escaping his sight for the time being, "War was a fool! Slaying the protectors of this pathetic city is my duty! As the Eternal Conqueror, there are none more worthy of that right than myself! And know this, whores, that all who stand before me will perish!" With that Conquest raised his axe and slammed it hard into the ground, making the earth beneath the Senshi's and his own army's feet rumble with unbridled ferocity and power. The ground would splinter and crack from the force of the strike, before long the White Horse Rider sending his contingent of demons charging in, intent on slaying them all.

The Sailor Senshi battled and fought the seemingly endless hoards of demons with an unwavering strength and persistence that belied the frailty of their blood, flesh and bone bodies. Demon after demon fell at the hands of the warrior's. Hundreds, thousands of malformed and hideous bodies -and body parts- lay strewn amongst the streets of Crystal Tokyo. Amidst the fallen enemies citizens of their own lay dead, looks of terror forever etched onto their features. Blood covered the ground, rivulets and puddles formed and moved between the corpses and with each slain body more blood was added to the flow. The city was beginning to drown.

The four horsemen remained where they were, watching them fight a quite possibly futile battle. It seemed as if they had something planned, something other than simply barging in and destroying whatever they touched first. Pluto took a moment to sense their main opponents as another purple ball of energy crashed into the masses of demons. So far they had done nothing but watch but she sensed that whatever they had, had planned, they were about to put it into effect. "What is all this about?" she wondered as she sliced off the head of a raving demon. Just as she was about to return her full focus to the task at hand, she felt a peculiar sensation coming from one of the riders, a vision coming to her. In this vision she saw the one she had sensed over the others and that she would be the one to challenge him, alone. Death, none of the others would be able to fight him, she was uncertain if even she could but of them all, she knew she had the best chances.

One of the other riders; this one sickly looking with black tattered robes hanging loosely over his thin frame and a metal mask covering his mouth; came to a halt beside Conquest. As soon as he did, all those near or around him, demons and humans alike began to eat the corpses of the deceased. Jupiter felt her stomach turn and roil at the sight. "Disgusting..." she said trailing off her mouth forming a thin line. She looked toward the rider who sat upon the starved looking horse and decided she would be the one to put an end to his influences, permanently. The feeding frenzy continued and intensified until the demons and humans attacked those still alive, ripping the flesh from their bodies to devour. Anger and horror warred inside the strong female warrior. Calling forth more lightening she struck the ravenous groups with multiple lightening bolts. Agonized screams echoed above the din of battle as the Demons bodies were ripped apart and electrocuted by her power.

Soon after, the Rider who could only be Death descended. He spoke to the one who rode upon the starved horse, whatever he said to the starving one was enough to make him leave his three brothers behind. Jupiter sliced the neck off of one of the demons, it clawed as its blood bubbled and cooked, little arcs of lightening visible in the wound. "I guess its time I take my leave..." she muttered. "I'm going after him!" Jupiter hollered out to those that could hear. The ones who heard just nodded. As Jupiter turned to pursue him, she felt one of the other Senshi following closely behind her. "I'm going with you." Venus said catching up with her, Jupiter just nodded as she followed after the Rider. She would not let them do as they pleased with her home. Electrical energy crackled around her and her already tight grip tightened even more.

The last to descend was the Rider garbed in red armor. As he took the spot of the one who'd just left, an unnatural rage enveloped the area and seeped into the demons, endowing them with more strength as they fought back with an uncontrollable rage. It quickly boiled over until they turned on each other and attacked without discretion. With claws and teeth bared they ripped each other to shreds, body parts being thrown around in anger. The longer he remained, the more volatile they became. Sailor moon looked on with horror as the Riders influence made them destroy themselves. The sight of such extreme violence proved too much for her, she covered her mouth as she felt bile rise in her throat. "So much blood, so many body parts...organs..." she thought her body shaking. She was the only one who had yet to take part in the fight, she hadn't lifted a single finger but sweat beaded down her forehead and her heart pounded loudly in her chest. "What could I even do!?" she thought as she continued to watch the massacre before her. She'd been so wholly absorbed in the awful sight before her that she hadn't even noticed the exchange of words between the soldiers. A feeling of pure malice and wrath hit her, breaking her out of her shock and she screamed as if she'd been physically attacked. Ripping her gaze away from the scene she stared at the one garbed in red, he had his weapon pointed directly at her. Her body shook more violently and she felt as if her legs were about to give out on her at any moment "Why me?" she thought, not for the first time, panic taking hold of her and making her mute once more. Her husband appeared, coming between her and the Riders. Her body slumped to the ground and she stared at Endymion's back "....Fortunate...me? Mercy?...." she thought numbly. She didn't see the Rider leave nor did she notice that the fighting had resumed.

Her body felt like lead and was cold, so cold. "Hopeless....it's....it's all hopeless." she thought her gaze focused on whatever was in front of her. She stared but did not see. A small river of blood flowed around her staining her clothes and her skin. A warm pressure settled on her shoulder and she turned her gaze to the man who stood beside her smiling at her comfortingly. Her Husband. Her knight in shining armor. She stared at him and through the shock she understood that she had to get up and fight, she had to do her share, she could cry later. Her mind wandered back to that blast of rage and violence and she felt herself go cold all over again but, so long as Endymion was here with her, she knew she could do it somehow. Getting up she brushed herself off and watched as the red Rider left, her gaze switching back to her husband. Panic once more entered her mind, she knew from the way Endymion stared after the rider that he was going to give chase and challenge him. She didn't want him to fight such a terrifying being but she also knew she couldn't stop him, she could only follow him there and try to help "We should bring someone else, his power is....frightening." she said to him, to which he only nodded his head. Looking out over the battlefield she searched for one of the other Senshi, after a moment she spotted her, cupping her hands around her mouth she hollered "MARS! Come with us!" When mars looked over, Sailor Moon pointed in the direction the red Rider had gone. Mars nodded her head "We are taking our leave!" Mars hollered to the remaining Senshi and made her way towards Endymion and Serenity. The three of them ran off after the Rider who breathed Rage, fire and destruction.

Saturn, Mercury, Pluto, Uranus and Neptune were all that remained of the original ten. And only two of the enemy remained. Soon, even less would linger here at ground zero. Pluto sensed the Rider of the green horse start to leave like the other three had, making her way over to Saturn she spoke to the warrior. "Saturn, will you and the others be fine here? I am going to follow the one who has just left." she asked slicing a few of the enemies into shreds. Saturn looked at her, tilting her head to the side as she contemplated their situation "...Im sure we can manage." she said decapitating another nearby demon. Pluto merely nodded and made her way in the direction the rider had gone. His presence plenty strong enough for her to sense and follow.

Saturn mentally sighed and looked at those that remained "I'm just not sure how long we will be able to actually last though...." she thought trailing off, absently she slaughtered the monsters around her with a graceful agility that seemed more like a dance than anything else. The Horseman Conquest finally decided to make his move against the Senshi. His horse galloped straight at Uranus, his horse disappearing inches from her body. He stood there and stared at her, his arrogance ticked Neptune off and the way he spoke irritated both of them all the more. He sounded so entitled and it quickly got under their skin. A rare expression of anger crossed Mercury's face when he so casually called them all whores. Once more he grabbed his axe and drove it into the ground sending tremors throughout the earth. But, unlike before it did not subside and instead grew more violent, the force of it caused the ground to crack open and break apart as it shook violently. The remaining Senshi -and even the demons- had stopped fighting having become more concerned with staying upright. Once the shaking had stopped the fighting picked right back up.

Mercury had managed to distance herself some from the fighting, she was not made for battle she was the brains, she gathered information. She found the loopholes and the weaknesses. She supported the group with her abilities. She only had one or two attacks but they were mostly made to use as a means of escaping should she find herself in trouble. She could protect herself to a point if necessary but her strength was nowhere near any of the other Senshi. At the moment her entire focus was aimed at the horseman, Conquest. Narrowing her eyes she brought out her mini super computer and began to analyze his aura, with her visor she was able to see what Pluto had sensed. He was quite literally feeding off of the energy the demons emitted in servitude to him. She pursed her lips and began to analyze her readings hoping to find a way to end this relatively quickly.

Last edited:

The battle for the Senshi would not be an easy one; along with the countless demons that ravaged Crystal Tokyo, they would find that Conquest's influence was driving the citizens themselves to attack their former protectors. Not to mention that the influence of the other Horseman was causing massive chaos in other portions of the once-pristine city. Conquest was busy having the dregs attackling the lion's share of the Senshi, idly watching on as his forces battled Earth's defenders. Why fight when he had so many willing subjects to do it for him? His golden crown seemed to glow as the loyalty of his soldiers fueled him, adding even more strength to his already awesome might. "Bah! Look at you bunch of harlots! Can't even handle a small number of lower-caste demons!" he shouted, even as the numbers began to dwindle in front of him. What they would notice is that no more were appearing; as if Conquest had stopped calling his hordes for back up for the moment.

Was it arrogance, or calculated preservation of his own troops? Either way, this would be a long and hard-fought battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Famine in the East Sector drove those that still lived to delve into their deepest desires. Some stripped their clothes and began fucking each other out in broad daylight, others broke into food stores and began devouring every morsel they could get their hands on. Others still used the distraction to pillage the unsuspecting of their money, hoarding it all for themselves. A fewer number even killed their own and began devouring their warm flesh, their front sides becoming stained with copious amounts of blood. "Mmhmm....Yes. Give in, mortals. Take what you desire, what it is you hunger for the most...." Famine commented evilly as his horse Strife fed on the flesh of the dead; one of Famine's thin hands gently stroked the neck of his beloved steed, "Yes, Strife. Eat, regain your strength; it's been a while since you've fed, hasn't it?"

All around him, as the citizens gave into what their soul truly hungered for, black tendrils of energy flowed into the Rider of the Black Horse, giving him strength and the ability to move more freely. His sunken eyes roamed over the crowd, letting Strife wander from corpse to corpse. One particular man was rather gluttonous, his form surrounded by a veritable pile of food. "Hmm...Quite the ravenous eater, I see......" Famine commented as he took the scales from the sling along his tailbone and held them out. The left plate slowly drifted down from the equilibrium position, going down and down until it rested quite a ways from where it had been. "Mmm...Your hunger is strong, and your soul.....Spectacular" the Black Horseman stated; soon the eating man looked up and stared right into Famine's eyes. A bright light formed around Famine's mouth-mask; soon enough, the soul of the human was drawn out of its mortal shell, flowing into Famine's maw and being permanently devoured. "Hehehe...Yeeeeeessss......Delectable!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death's influence was more versatile. Small electrical storms would strike down some citizens, wild dogs would rip others to shreds, some literally starved and turned into semi-living skeletons in a matter of seconds. and people would even be driven to kill each other. Such was the power of Death; he quickly took domain over a quarter of this city and he brought with him whatever means of death would befall those unfortunate enough to still be around him. A fortunate few met a quick and painless end at the mercy of his scythe, their souls painlessly reaved from their mortal shells and becoming one with the master of the spirit world. Within mere moments, every living human in this quarter of the city was dead; corpses lined the area's floor, some having looks of terror etched on their faces, whilst others merely appeared to be sleeping. It didn't take long for the crows to come calling; a few of the black birds began picking away at the dead flesh. It was so unlike the rest of the city, his brothers stirring up such trouble; even if it was their duty and their latent powers working for them, he didn't understand why they had to make such a mess. Even with himself, forcing plagues, famine, violence was absolutely disgraceful; he was more pleased with helping souls depart this life and move onto the next, wanting the process to be streamlined, quick and efficient. As he contemplated this, a relative calm had fallen across his portion of the marred and scarred city. A gentle breeze ruffled the cloak-like garment he wore; it was times like this where he would sit and simply think, reflecting on everything that had happened on other planets. Just how many worlds they had to destroy in order to maintain the Balance of the Universe. Death knew, however, that this was just the beginning and there was little time, if any, to merely linger. "Begone, Despair; my opponent will be here soon enough, and I don't want to risk you getting hurt" Death then said to his green mount; Despair gently nudged his master's shoulder in farewell before taking to the skies once more and vanishing into the void. Now all that was left for him to do was sit and wait for his opponent to arrive.

But the main battle was not with any of the other Horsemen....No, it was with the one Horseman second only in strength to Death himself. The Rider of the Red Horse, Ares, Odin, Hachiman-Shin, Bandua, Neit, Chi You....Many of the beings Earth referred to as gods of war were a result of him, though not through fathering by him did they come to be. Regardless, he was the legendary bringer of violence and destruction, the embodiment which civilizations in the past have called upon for victory against their enemies. He was War, and his limitless rage and fury would rain fire down upon this world and right the wrongs these people have committed. War and Ruin rode forth, the red steed's fire-saturated hooves leaving a distinctive trail for Endymion and his two female companions to follow; despite this, the Red Horse was incredibly fast and made following him a rather difficult task. Not to mention that War seemed to be causing even more bloodshed than any of his brothers put together. The civilians that didn't get burned alive would also start attacking each other; their attacks - despite being unarmed - were all that much more violent, forcing War's pursuers to try and stop the madness where they could. This fight would not be an easy one to win, and with the way things were going, it didn't even look like they had a chance in hell of even making it out alive. But they couldn't just let Crystal Tokyo fall! If it fell, that meant the Earth was doomed to crumble from the onslaught of these otherworldly monsters.

From amidst the flames of battle and the increasingly destroyed World Capital rode forth none other than the Rider of the Red Horse himself, War atop his trusty steed Ruin. Arriving from a heavily decimated side-street, the flaming hooves of War's horse clopped heavily on the ground as he made his way to the scorched and blood-soaked park at the center of the city. A playground stood barely standing; the swings where children once enjoyed themselves were now nothing more than a heap of twisted, stained metal. The see-saws themselves were removed with brute force, their boards used as pikes by a clever set of demons to display human corpses for their own amusement. War arrived in the center of the park and banished Ruin, the grey-red skinned steed riding forth into a portal of flame and out of this realm. The Horseman looked around; he seemed to have lost his pursuers. "Feh, cowardly bastards! They were so intent on chasing after me....Damn that Conquest and thrice-damned avarice" He would then invert his sword, its length dripping with streams of red violent energy, and plunged its tip into the ground as he bellowed "Queen Serenity! King Endymion! Show yourselves and face me! Your world burns and yet you cower like frightened prey! Die an honorable death and stand before me in the fields of battle!" As he shouted this, red energy seemed to swirl violently around him, a massive wind causing his cape to billow out from where he stood. The Chaos of this world-destroying event was fueling him.......And soon the former rulers would feel the wrath of War himself.

Endymion soon arrived on scene, his ornate sword in one hand as he stood fearlessly before War. "You certainly make it easy and yet frustrating to find you. I wished the visions were not true, but it seems you have indeed come, War. Now explain what it is you're doing here! Earth has done no wrong!" Even as Endymion demanded the Red Rider explain himself, his eyes traveled over his opponent's form. Heavily armed and armored, this opponent seemed very capable, even with the unbelievable enormous sword he seemed to swing around so easily. "He is strong, that much is certain...But how strong? To think that the Horsemen are real, let alone attacking Earth" Endymion thought to himself. War just wrenched his own sword from the ground and pointed it right at Endymion, "Blind mortal! You dare insult my intelligence! Everything you have done is wrong! You have shifted the Balance, and pitched all of existence into a downward spiral! And for that, your world will burn! Such is the fate of those who defy the Law!" War then charged in, raising his massive blade to strike down Endymion in a single blow. Endymion managed to dodge just as the titanic blade crashed down, shouting "Mars! Protect Serenity! I will handle this vagrant myself!"

Crystal Tokyo

Fires raged unabated and smoke rose from the city in dark plumes, choking the air with it's stench. The once beautiful crystal towers that had risen over the city were now either marred by flames and scars or in broken heaps upon the ground. Numerous kinds of screams rang through the streets of the city until it threatened to deafen everything. The blood from all that had fallen was so plentiful, you could almost taste it's metallic tang in the air you breathed. It wouldn't be long before the stench of decay completely took over city, the streets and squares were filled with demon, monster and human corpses alike. They had come; the harbingers of the Apocalypse, the Four Horsemen. They had rode forth and in their wake lay a trail of carnage, chaos, destruction and death. They had come to them and offered them the complete annihilation of their home planet. They had offered this and then rode forth into the heart of their kingdom. They had ridden and in doing so had damned everything the Senshi had held close and dear. Damned and desecrated that which they had bled and died for in lives past. It was as if they intended to mar and corrupt everything that Crystal Tokyo had ever stood for. Their beautiful city, their metropolis, their ideal, their home; brought to her knees in a matter of hours.

The horsemen had rode forth upon their world and delivered a damning blow.

Saturn danced to a song that played in her mind, a melody only she could hear as she cut through the masses of demons with ease. Blood sprayed everywhere, drops falling on the Senshi as she flitted across the battlefield with grace and agility. Their main opponent had yet to seriously engage with them, he'd exchanged small blows here and there but he seemed to be doing no more than playing with them and eventually he stopped attacking altogether. Did he think to drain their energy with the small demons and then step in for an easy victory? She heard him holler out, taunting them once more. "Conserve your energy as much as possible. It seems he is trying to wear us down with his minions before stepping in for an easy kill." Saturn said to the others, her voice carrying over the din of battle with relative ease.

"I need you guys to continue to hold them off, I'm looking for some kind of weak point but it might take me awhile to find it. There is a lot of data to sort through." Mercury said, her face furrowed in concentration. She was simultaneously evaluating the data from her heads-up-display and supercomputer both of which were providing massive amounts of data. "He's somehow being fed more power by his minions." she said furrowing her brows even more. Did that mean that he theoretically had a nearly infinite source of power? She dearly hoped not, how could they win against someone like that? She gritted her teeth together, she had to be missing something somewhere, there had to be some kind of weakness they could exploit, something they could do to beat him. She just needed to find it.

"Alright Mercury, we've got you covered here." Neptune said glancing toward her comrade Uranus. They nodded to one another and resumed fighting side by side.

Jupiter and Venus had followed after the unnaturally thin Horseman. They knew they were following the right path because only he would leave a trail such as this behind him. The scenes that had begun to play out as soon as they'd set out after him were more than disturbing. Just as before people and demons had begun to devour the corpses of the dead and the living alike but what was worse, was amidst all of this, people lay in the streets actually fucking each other. The first time they saw this, Venus had stopped dead in her tracks, eyes widened in disgust and horror. Jupiter hadn't uttered a single noise, her jaw was clenched so tightly she probably couldn't have spoken even had she wanted to. Grabbing her friends wrist, Jupiter pulled her away from the scene and took off running farther into the depraved world the Horseman had created, things only growing worse as the pressed onward. He would be where it was the absolute worst, without a doubt.

"It seems it is not only the hunger for food that he controls." Jupiter murmured to herself. Looking back at her comrade she warned her "Strengthen yourself, if you aren't careful you might end up becoming consumed by his influence as well." she said "And same goes for me...." she thought to herself, her grip on Venus tightening a bit. Venus winced and managed to tear her thoughts away from everything going on around them. Nodding she frowned and looked at the ground. Her thoughts then turned to the one they now hunted, she had felt something inside of her stir at the sight of him. She wasn't sure why or what it meant but deep down it terrified her, it had begun to make her doubt. Her friends presence had managed to ease some of those fears, doubts and uncertainties but not completely erase them like usual, she feared what that meant as well.

In seemingly no time at all they came into a clearing where things were indeed the absolute worst, everything else seeming like a stroll through a circus by comparison. And in the center of the stage sat the one they sought. Jupiter took a long slow look at the things happening around them and her face showing her disgust. She let her eyes rest on the Horsemen. She did not speak for a long moment and Venus could tell she was battling to bring her raging emotions under control. "Absolutely disgusting..." she said trailing off, her voice shaking only slightly. Releasing her comrades arm she brought her arms up, her weapons re-forming as she did so, the lightening seeming to spark more violently than before. "I swear I will stop your influence here, one way or another." she said rather vehemently.

Venus stepped slightly off to the side and took the whip off of her hip as she readied to fight as well, she wouldn't back down from this monster either.

Pluto walked alone in silence along the path that lead to her destination. The eldest of the Senshi she had, in many lives, spent her life that way; alone. And now she walked towards Death himself. She knew it was very likely that she would meet her end at his hands, the thought brought neither hesitation nor fear, simply a calm acceptance of the facts. If she were honest, it had been a long time coming and she knew in a way they and their leader deserved the punishment. If it had been left at that, she would not have fought back but...they had involved the whole of earth and so here she was.

While she knew that she alone stood the best chance against the entity that was Death, it was a long reach from any kind of certainty. Who could truly stand against Death as an equal? "I can only hope that I am able to figure something out." she thought to herself. In another life, another place, she would have loved to converse with him. A being who'd been around for everything. If anyone had the answers to her questions, it would be him.

Hundreds of bodies littered the ground, so many that walking on it became impossible and she was forced to use the dead as a new road on which to walk on. Each face she saw looked up at her with a soulless gaze, each one asking her in a million ways "Why?" Nothing it seemed, survived in his wake; where he rode naught but the howling of the wind can be heard, a testament to his awesome might. "Will our world turn into this path I walk?" she wondered as she slowly closed the distance between them. She could sense his presence growing nearer as she headed towards that which all life runs from.

Before long she stepped into the clearing where he had been waiting for her and had to brace herself against the immense and powerful force that emanated from him. Not even the wind howled where he dwelt. If she had been a normal mortal she would have fallen the moment she stepped into the clearing, lucky for her the Senshi weren't normal mortals by any stretch of the imagination; making her way over to him she bowed before him. "I apologize for making you wait." she said straightening up. "I am Pluto. And you are the Horseman known as Death?" she said introducing herself, though there was a high probability that he already knew who she was. "We humans must seem quite lowly. I will not bother you further with inane conversation." Pluto said un-slinging her scythe from her back.

Sailor moon and Sailor Mars followed closely behind Endymion. It wasn't hard to follow the red horsemen, where he rode carnage and rage erupted. Most died instantly within his fiery hatred but those that didn't, succumbed to his influence and attacked without discretion. Even though the trail he left behind was easy to see, the path was not so easy to traverse. Blocking their way were berserker demons and humans, having lost their minds they attacked all that moved and that included them. More than once they were forced to defend themselves from the relentless barrage of assaults. Some of their assailants shouldn't have been moving at all with the injuries they had, and yet even if their organs were hanging from their shredded stomach they'd still attack. Because of this they lost sight of him several times as they fought to survive, things only worsening. Like with his brothers, the closer to the red rider they got the more violent and twisted things became. "This is too much. I-I can't do this." Sailor Moon said her breathing heavy and ragged. Mars pursed her lips "At least she lasted this long.." she thought to herself. "Hold out a little longer. We're almost there, I can feel it." Mars said urging her on. It wasn't just motivational talk she could actually feel him, or rather his rage. "I knew I should've kept you on that training regime." Mars said to herself sighing. Sailor Moon glared over at Mars but continued on in silence nonetheless.

The destruction in this part of the city was immense, the fury that was behind the senseless destruction that lay before them was breathtaking. The undiluted rage and hatred that swirled and choked the air had just as strong of an affect as the violence had. It was palpable in everything the rider touched, in everything he destroyed, in everything he merely passed by. An unease slipped between them as they grew closer to the source of the malice. Sailor Moon glanced over at Mars and wondered if bringing her had been a good idea. Of them all, Mars was the most susceptible to anger and rage. If something bad enough happened, Mars might succumb to the influence of the one they pursued.

As they ran they had begun to wonder just how far the rider had gone when a red swirling energy shot up into the sky not far from where they were now. The energy took on the form of a tornado, violent, unpredictable and destructive. Perfect for the red rider. And then amidst the sounds of battle his voice boomed over the entire area. Sailor Moon felt her heart tremor in fear and she slowed down till both Mars and Endymion were ahead of her. "For someone who ran off, he has a lot of nerve calling us cowards." Mars said intentionally keeping her voice even. With the influence of the rider reaching out like so many vines and tentacles, if she were to give into her anger, she might not be able to pull herself out again. After awhile they came to what had once been a large playground for the children of Crystal Tokyo. However it had been twisted and defiled and now resembled a torture chamber from some demons nightmare. In the middle of this mockery of a playground stood the red rider himself, and it seemed he had no intention of talking with them. He said one cryptic line before he started the battle. Seeing the giant sword flying at Endymion Sailor Moon lurched forward "NO!" the word wretched from her throat. At the last moment he manged to roll away from the attack. Mars looked at Sailor Moon and frowned at her "Be careful." she said looking at her. "Screaming will only distract him. Just trust in him Moon." Mars said to her.

Mars couldn't help the slight skip of her heart as he called her name, even if it was only to ask her to protect Sailor Moon. "Of course my Lord..." she said trailing off and nodding to him. Mars studied their adversary and had a terrible feeling that all would not end well. That her Lord might need help, her gaze then travelling to Sailor Moon. Would his Queen do something to protect him should it come to that? "Be safe my Lord..." she thought as she gripped her weapon tightly and moved in front of the Queen.

Last edited:

As Endymion continued to dodge the Red Horseman's blows, some missing by mere fractions of an inch, War was getting more and more frustrated. Each swing of his sword made the violent red energy only swirl about him more quickly and turbulently; even Endymion, resilient as he was to foreign energies, was beginning to feel the effects of War's influence. "Stand and face me, coward!" War shouted as he swung down on the King once more; Endymion raised his sword to block, but he soon heard a loud 'crack' and realized that the Horseman was FAR stronger physically than he was. In what seemed like a fraction of a second, he tilted his blade at an angle so that the Red Horseman's massive blade would slide down, creating a trail of sparks before crashing into the ground and leaving a small crater from the impact. Endymion jumped backwards, far from the Horseman's reach for the moment; thankfully, he wasn't intent on killing Serenity enough to go after her when Endymion was so far from them. And he had Mars protecting her; he knew he could depend on her in case War tried anything funny. "Hunh....That was close. Need to be more careful" Endymion thought to himself as he peered down at his blade; the impact point had indeed chipped the edge. That was going to be problematic.

However, War would not wait for Endymion to strategize long, and quickly resumed his no-holds-barred offensive. For a while, the two exchanged blows; Endymion had one advantage over War: Agility. War may have been fast given his size, but the bulk of his armor and the weight of his blade impeded his movements to enough of a degree that the King of Crystal Tokyo could land an occasional blow on the Red Horseman. The enchanted blade he carried served as more than ample equipment to cut through the ancient armor that covered War's massive figure; though it seemed the strikes themselves were ineffective and in fact only served to anger Endymion's aggressor more. Endymion did his best regardless to keep a level head and pick the best shot he could at his opponent; one wrong move and Endymion knew it was game over, as he knew deep down the Horseman outclassed him in terms of physical strength and endurance.

At this Endymion leapt back; three blood-red roses seemed to be procured out of nowhere before he hurled them like darts. Each did the same thing....Nothing. All that could be heard were small 'pings' as the flowers, which in the past had proven to penetrate concrete and in some cases even steel, harmlessly bounced off of War's armor. The good King figured as much, but he had to see just how strong this Horseman was. His mind wandered to the others, wondering how they were faring against this one's brothers-in-arms. He then looked down at his sword; despite being enchanted with some of the strongest magic available, already stress marks and hairline fractures could be seen, even worse from the initial crack after the Horseman's first strike. Just what manner of opponent was he fighting?

"Horseman...." Endymion said, looking up to glare at the Red Rider, "I ask you again, what has Earth done to earn your ire? We seek only to live a peaceful life, and yet you and your kin would destroy all that we have worked for. Why?" Of course, during their exchange, Endymion had noticed a second blade on the Horseman's person; that sword too was rather big. Surely he didn't wield both at once? No, not even this behemoth would be effective using such large swords at the same time. Endymion reasoned that it was a back-up weapon in case he was disarmed. "Seems he truly is War, Rider of the Red Horse".

War's grip on his own blade tightened noticeably; his own voice, one so sinister and foreboding that it screamed of the countless that had fallen to his rage, then replied "Tch... I have told you already. Earth has forgotten its place in the Universe, and as punishment, the Law dictates that the Apocalypse will cleanse its surface. Your kind has disrupted the Balance for far too long, and for that you must die!" War then charged again with inhuman speed, his blade raised high as he swung down with all his might; Endymion could barely dodge, feeling the wind of the strike rush past his face as the Horseman's sword crashed into the ground, sending a massive shock wave heading straight for his Queen. "Serenity!" Endymion shouted and started to rush towards her; however, War would impede his progress as he appeared in front of Sailor Moon's dear husband.

"I am your opponent!" the Red Horseman barked; Endymion then felt a searing pain cross his shoulder and across his front, causing him to cry out. The King of Crystal Tokyo leaped back, then looked down to see that a sizable gash had appeared, the red sanguine fluid leaking out and staining his violet tuxedo. The wound was deep down; honestly it was amazing the blade hadn't cleaved him in two. Endymion didn't even see War raise his sword; how the hell did he land a hit? "Stand, mortal! If you wish to receive retribution, use your outrage and strike me down!" War bellowed as he raised his blade in front of himself, the outer edge streaked with Endymion's blood. However, there would be little chance for any form of respite; the incarnation of destruction and violence soon rushed Endymion again, forcing them into another bout of heated sword-clashing.

Last edited:

Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars watched on with growing concern as War attacked Endymion relentlessly; pursuing him like a mad half starved beast that had caught the scent of some prey. All the King could do was parry, block or dodge the creatures fierce blows but they both knew his energy and strength couldn't hold out forever. The attacks became ever more persistent and violent with each and every failed attempt to scour the ground with the Kings blood. No respite was to be given as the "battle" continued on. As the situation declined the two women watched, unable to believe what they were seeing and terrified of where this battle was quickly heading.

Sailor Mars stood by and watched as her king was continuously pushed back and thrown around so easily. The man who'd saved them time and time again, who'd helped them when they needed it most, was completely ineffective? Clenching her jaw tightly she fought down her desire to help him, he had given her a specific task to do and she would do it. As it stood, Sailor Moon was in no position to defend herself as she stood there watching the fight unfold, wholly absorbed in it. If something happened to Sailor Moon because she was out there helping him, he'd never forgive her. "Endymion..." Mars thought trailing off.

Sailor Moon stood there and watched as her husband was barely able to keep up against this beast named War. If things kept up, she could really lose him and somehow she knew that if she lost him this time, it would be permanent. "N-No, I-I can't- I should-What? What should I do?!" her thoughts were broken and frantic as she tried to think of some way out of this mess. Her limbs felt like lead but her body wouldn't stop shaking. "N-No more...p-please.." she tried to plead but her voice was weak and faint; it would never be heard above the struggle.

"This is no battle..." Mars thought trailing off.

The Horsemans next attack brought both of their thoughts to a stand still; if that connected it would cut clean through him and he had no time to dodge. In the last seconds he blocked the attack the ring of metal on metal bringing a temporary sigh of relief from both women. Mars gripped her weapon ever tighter as the first cracks in her defenses appeared, Wars influence bleeding into the new opening.

If only Sailor Moon wasn't here. If only she was more reliable. "If only he loved...." Mars savagely cut off that line of thought and shook her head to clear it "It isn't her fault. Its just how things ended up." she told herself stubbornly reinforcing her thoughts and feelings.

Endymion threw three of his famous rose's at the enemy but they all bounced off of him as if they were little more than raindrops hitting the roof of a house. "What is he?" Sailor Moon whispered to herself. As things steadily declined, Sailor Moon couldn't help her desire to flee from this battle and hide. Her and Endymion could go away from all of this and live a normal and peaceful life as her original mother had wished. She didn't want to be the Queen, she didn't want to be a Senshi, she wasn't meant to be one anymore. Why did things have to go so wrong? Why did she have to be cursed with this unwanted responsibility?

A brief respite was given to the King as he and War stared off with each other. Endymion's breathing was heavy and ragged; fatigue clearly showing in his features and stance as sweat beaded down his temples. Once again he questioned War and this time he actually responded, though his answer made as much sense as the last one to the two rulers. How had they upset the balance? War did not give him long to ponder his reply before he was on the offensive once more, expecting such an attack Endymion managed to dodge it, however he didn't expect the rage from the user to send a shock wave hurdling from the end of his blade past him and right at Sailor Moon. Though he tasked Mars with her protection he still acted to save her the moment she was in danger.

Though surprised, Mars reacted and brought her weapon up defensively as she stood in front of Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon seemed paralyzed and didn't move a muscle, cursing, Sailor Mars dropped her guard and turned around to shove their Leader out of the path of the blast. Unable to defend herself, it hit her and sent her bouncing along the ground for several feet before finally coming to a stop; the blast continuing down the street destroying everything in its wake. For several moments she couldn't breath or even think as she tried to recover from such a blow. "That was just the blast from his swing?" were her first thoughts as her mind cleared enough for her to think. She was wretched from her thoughts and pain as Sailor Moon screamed her husbands name out "ENDYMION!" Lifting herself up on her elbows she looked back at them and could see the thin stream of blood as it fell to the ground.

War charged the injured King with no remorse, Endymion somehow managed to dodge but his injury was definitely slowing him down.

Still a ways off she tried yelling at their leader "YOU HAVE TO HELP HIM!! SAILOR MOON!!!" the words seeming to bring no reaction from her. "IF YOU DON'T ACT YOUR HUSBANDS GOING TO DIE, USAGI! PLEASE!" she pleaded with her. Managing to get on her feet she started to make her way over to them, Sailor Moon finally moving to turn and look at her. She seemed so uncertain of what to do and yet, she was the one that had all that damned power. More cracks appeared within the fiery womans defenses, giving his influence more places to seep into.

Last edited:

Endymion continued to deflect War's strikes, even as his blood created a growing crimson stain on his tuxedo. He was still in disbelief that the Red Horseman had struck with such speed and precision; it was a miracle, though he did not know this, that he'd survived an encounter with War for this long. War, on the other hand, was not pleased at all; his anger was starting to violently boil over now, the menacing red energy whipping the air around his opponent and himself. Even as he swung his titanic blade, its length could be seen sucking in large quantities of it, the effect giving the sword the appearance of having copious tides of blood run along its length. The fact this human was still alive infuriated the Red Rider; the Red Horseman, by himself, had extinguished a planet full of warriors of far greater capacity than Endymion, and yet somehow this mortal was managing to evade and block despite the grave injury he'd been dealt. Even so, War would express a tinge of honor in his actions by still refusing to engage the Queen and her protector. "Mortal, you had best not let your guard falter now; I am nowhere near finished yet!" War growled as he swung his blade from his left side once more; the King of Crystal Tokyo ducked, feeling the force of the strike cleave mere fractions of an inch from his hair.

The blow would have been fatal, too, were it not for Endymion's reflexes; the resultant pressure spike from War's swing traveled forward, cleaving yet another building at its middle and forcing the partially damaged structure to crumble on top of itself. Before Endymion could even think of recovering, the Horseman's massive form loomed over him, the gigantic sword of destruction raised over his head; the King managed to gain enough of a footing to try and block War's strike, but he would see that it was pointless. Their swords collided one last time, War's blade shattering Endymion's and cutting deep into the King's body, the edge creating an even larger gash from his left shoulder to right hip and forcing an agonized howl from his lips. Endymion then felt a hand grab him by the scruff of his bloodied tuxedo and throw him hard towards a tree, inadvertently placing him closer to Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars. Endymion thought fast as he flew through the air, throwing four roses at once as if to try and impale the Horseman again, which was easily dodged even if it wasn't necessary; as War might charge forward to engage Endymion yet again for a follow-up attack, he felt himself snag on something, his shoulders stopping in a jerking motion. "What?" he snarled; a quick look revealed that the roses penetrated the cape, anchoring it into the hardened ground. "Nrgh! Cowardly tactic!" War half-shouted, trying to wrench his cloak free and finish this fight.

Endymion then crashed hard into the brittle trunk, causing it to creak and shake as he slid down to a sitting position. Crystal Tokyo's King looked up to see War struggling to reach around and free himself from the temporary trap, his bulk preventing him from getting too much of a range of motion; at least he wasn't going anywhere for a little bit. "That should buy me a minute.....If I'm lucky" Endymion said as he clutched his shoulder and chest, an eye closed as his chest heaved from the fatigue. The flight into the hardened oak didn't help either; he could swear that he felt some of his ribs crack from the force of the impact, but put it out his mind despite how agonizingly painful his injuries were. He needed to keep going, else the city would certainly fall before the onslaught of these monstrous creatures.

Regardless, Endymion could feel the red liquid soak into his gloves, making his hands feel warm and sticky; he quickly took them both off, along with his own cape, to weakly fashion the latter into a makeshift pressure wrap. It wouldn't be perfect, but it would help stem the blood loss and give him a chance to try and keep going. This...Thing, this demon...He was far more powerful than anything he had faced before, and despite his best efforts, War hardly had a scratch on him. His rose technique was utterly useless save for buying him a precious few minutes; he gleaned War wasn't the type to let himself get caught by the same technique twice. Even worse, Endymion could feel his own anger starting to flare up; as much as he tried to keep a level head, he felt himself starting to get flustered.

Endymion shook his head to try and clear his mind, but it didn't work; his eyes then wandered down to his shattered blade, his expression a stern grimace as he threw the now-useless weapon aside. He stood up on shaking legs, using the hardened trunk as a crutch lest he pass out from exhaustion. "Damn...Have to finish this quickly...." Endymion grumbled as he held his head in one hand, his teeth clenching a little in frustration. War took notice of this; as much as his own passive power helped him, he hated it simply because these damn humans were too weak to resist it. And there was no honor in fighting a mentally compromised opponent. Endymion, however, managed to suppress the influence for the moment and regain his composure. "Horseman......All you talk of is preserving the Balance and how Earth has upset it. If we truly are criminals in your eyes, does the accused not deserve to hear why it has been selected for judgment?"

War paused in his movements, his eyes peering from beneath the helmet to properly address the question "Because you are not accused. You are guilty, plain and simple. The Horsemen have watched your actions, watched as you and your Queen threatened the fabric of existence time and time again. And by the Law set forth by the Almighty, The One Above All Others, your planet is sentenced to Destruction". "What have we done, War? Besides seek self-preservation? What has Earth done that made it guilty?" Endymion shouted angrily; in his eyes, all the Horseman was doing was dancing around his question and it infuriated him. "If you cannot see why it was this fate has been befallen, then you truly have no place of knowing, King Endymion". War raised his blade once more, clearly intending to swing behind him and cut himself free from these damned things restraining him.

At this Endymion could take no more, feeling a surge of adrenaline rush through him and breathe renewed vigor into his ailing mortal form; he raised both of his hands and shouted, the veritable fury easily seen in his eyes, "Tuxedo.....LA SMOKING BOMBER!" This was his most powerful technique, a massive destructive blast called from the heavens above to slay his enemies; normally he would reserve himself from using this, but it seemed the Red Horseman's own power made Endymion lose control of himself for a moment. War's head tilted upward, his arm lowering as he gazed upon the attack that would indeed strike him. The yellow bolt of energy crashed into War, engulfing the Horseman in a hemisphere of golden energy as the explosion threatened to engulf all that were too close. The blast winds themselves rocked the area, blowing with hurricane force as Endymion shielded his face; when the release of energy subsided, all that could be seen was a billowing cloud of smoke and falling dust his technique had ripped from the ground. Endymion felt his anger subside, the Horseman's hold on his rage subsiding as the plumes of dust and smoke rose from the veritable crater where War had once stood. Endymion's eyes widened in disbelief while a flood of elation started to course through him; did he defeat the Horseman? Was War truly finished?

However, before anyone might get too complacent, a chain shot out from the cloud of smoke and impaled Endymion in the stomach; unseen to his two female companions, small barbs extended and sunk into his back, rendering the attack absolutely inescapable. Endymion fell to a knee as the pain shot through him like bolts of lightning; his left hand went down to where he'd been stabbed, weakly grasping the length as he gasped out, "Wha...How...You should be...." A sudden surge of energy blasted the smoke cloud away, revealing War alive and well, but his armor moderately damaged from the strength of the attack; bits of skin could be seen, and half his helmet was missing. Overall, War seemed rather unharmed physically, but mentally he did not expect such an attack to possess that kind of power. "An impressive technique...You fight admirably to survive." War stated clearly, his left hand clutching the chain which seemed to come from under the left forearm guard, the links rattling as he walked closer. Along its length yellow energy could be seen coursing through it; Endymion gasped as he felt...something...leaving his body. It wasn't his life force, though that was likely leaving him as well. He did feel his anger decreasing though, like it was being drawn out of him. Sucked away, to be replaced with peace and calm. "Now you see...Rage gives us great power. You felt its strength, did you not?" War growled; as Endymion's Wrath was drained from him, War could be felt growing even stronger. Eventually, the good King felt the chain rip itself from his body and watched as it retreated under War's bracer.

The Red Rider then leaped out of the crater and landed right in front of Endymion; the King looked up weakly to see his opponent standing before him. "Rise, Endymion; we must fight to determine if you can redeem your world." War commanded before wrenching the King up by the scruff of his bloodied tuxedo once more; Endymion wondered what went wrong, how he'd come to be in this situation. War cocked his head to the side, seeing the human's pitiful condition; he'd forgotten just how fragile these fleshlings were. It really was a shame though; even under the Horseman's influence, his goal was to protect that which he held sacred, even going so far as to challenge the Second Horseman of the Apocalypse. Something War could relate to, only that which he held sacred was often a source of misery for others. "But perhaps that is all you have to give. My duty is not to drag this out longer than it needs to be" he said, letting Endymion drop back to his knees. The Red Horseman would then place the edge of the blade on Endymion's chin, the silvered red-streaked length lifting the King's head up a little. "My Queen.....Please.....forgive me....." Endymion uttered weakly but just loud enough for her and Mars to hear. "May you receive mercy in the afterlife." War said as he raised his blade; taking a step back, he would then simply bring the blade down on the King. The stump that carried the King's cranium bled profusely as his corpse fell limply to the ground, the decapitated skull rolling to look right at Mars and Moon while laying at War's feet. And just like that, Endymion was no more for this world.

Last edited:

Sailor Mars continued to fight against the rage that boiled up within her, long buried questions and frustrations resurfacing and circling in her mind, each one pushing her closer to an edge she did not want to fall from. "Why don't you fight back, Usagi?" "Why do you cower?" "You're supposed to be our leader damn it!!!" "Why would someone like her be granted everything?? " It seemed so cruel and unfair to the fiery maiden "IF ONLY SHE DIDN'T EXIST!! I...I..." she thought trailing off, a surge of anger rising up from within and nearly taking her over. Stopping in her tracks she closed her eyes tight and meditated trying to regain some semblance of calm for fear of falling into the roiling seas that stretched out before her, the waters licking at her and trying to pull her in and under. "Its not her fault. Its not how it really is. Its not her fault. She isn't to blame." she thought, the words becoming a mantra in her head that she desperately clung to.

With no one screaming at her any longer, the Queens gaze turned back to the battle taking place in front of her, she watched as their enemy brought her husband closer to death. She knew she should do something but....

"What if my powers aren't enough? What if its my interference that kills him? What if I'm the reason we die? But if I don't....he'll die for certain...what...." Sailor Moon thought to herself, her body numb and shaking. How could she face someone like that? And to think that there were three others out there somewhere. Though the leaders defenses left all kinds of openings for Wars influence her own fears kept it from having any real affect on her, she was just too terrified to be angry.

"Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber!"

His voice cut through the air and wrenched Sailor Moon from her spiraling thoughts, the Queen having to brace herself against the force of the attack. Mars dared to open her eyes and break her concentration to see the outcome. Relief filled both women seeing Endymion standing alone, seemingly victorious in his battle with the Horseman. Unease slipped in with the relief for the warrior as Mars still felt the pull of his influence still trying to shove her into the raging waters. Was it merely a remnant of his power? Shaking her head she tried to call out to her Lord but, the words died on her tongue as a chain shot out from the cloud of smoke where the horseman had been and impaled Endymion, the King fell to his knees weakened and drained. Shock turned to horror as the Horseman emerged in as good a condition as before, only his armor showing that any kind of attack had taken place. The Horseman merely demanding her husband continue their fight. "No more please....stop this..." she said, her throat dry and the words coming out as little more than a squeak.

Somehow, Sailor Mars realized before she began moving that she wouldn't make it in time but she still felt her body react and rush forward nonetheless, the pain that clung to every muscle in her body ignored as her heart seized up in fear and panic. She made it past their leader before the final stroke of their enemies blade delivered its final blow, the Kings head rolling from his body and coming to a stop in front of the armored woman. Her eyes widened and all her concentration shattered, Wars influence rushing in eagerly. Somewhere she heard Sailor Moon scream her husbands name but her eyes were transfixed by her Lords severed head. "He can't....really be gone..." she thought feeling rage and denial rise up like a tidal wave inside of her.

Sailor Moon felt her heart shatter into a million pieces as her husband was killed by their opponent. Guilt also forming within the woman as she continued to cry, her knees giving out on her as she slowly sank down. She covered her face with her hands as the tears came faster and heavier. "How could this happen? Why?" she asked herself. The image of her husbands headless corpse was burned into her mind so no matter how hard she tried to shut it all out, it wouldn't go away, wouldn't leave her be. No matter how tightly she closed her eyes the image was still there. The desire to run that had been with her suddenly intensified and though she might have, her body wouldn't listen to her, wouldn't move from where she sat.

Unknown to the leader another threat came to being.

Sailor Mars felt herself being swept away within the violent seas and didn't try to fight it and soon she was lost within the waters. Rage quickly filling her as she stood as still as any statue, thoughts swirling and chaotic as she tried to understand why something like this had happened. There had to be some reason for it, but try as she might she couldn't reason it out, so her mind turned to blame, who could she blame? Two names came to mind readily enough and she latched onto them desperately, they had to pay for what had happened here. Finally moving she turned her head and looked at their crying Queen.

Sailor Moon registered the sound of Mars's armor as she moved around, coming closer to her. Lifting her face she looked up at her ally through watery eyes; before she could say anything though, she felt a sudden rush of pain as Mars armored shins connected with her midsection, knocking all air from her body and sending her rolling along the ground. Not saying a word she advanced on the Queen as she laid on the ground coughing. Leaning over she grabbed Sailor Moon and hauled her to her feet and turned her around so they were facing each other, Mars gripped Sailor Moons arms so tightly, bruises began to form. Looking at her former ally, she sucked in a breath at the rage and blame that glittered in her eyes, "Why..." Mars asked her. She looked Sailor Moon over as if unsure what she was looking at. "What was it...?" she questioned, her painfully tight grip growing tighter still, Sailor Moon wincing. "What is what?" Usagi asked confused. "Why would he die for you?!" she asked shaking Moon violently sounding both confused and tortured. Unsure of what to say Moon just stared at her, her mouth slightly open. "What about you is worth that price!?!" Mars then asked her and again, she could say nothing.

Tears shimmered in the angry eyes of the female, her grip loosening on Sailor Moon. "Mars...I..." before she could finish, Mars backhanded her so hard that lights burst behind her eyes and she collapsed on the ground once more, the metallic taste of blood smearing over her tongue from her newly busted upper lip. "DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!" she screamed, kicking Sailor Moon across the ground again. "WHY DID YOU DO NOTHING, USAGI!?" She yelled, her anger mounting as tears fell from her eyes. "HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DIE LIKE THAT?" She screamed at their leader wanting answers. "YOU SAID YOU LOVED HIM AND YET....AND YET..." She hollered in pain, unable to finish what she was going to say. Sailor Moon was on her hands and knees as Mars approached, without an ounce of hesitation she brought her leg back and kicked Moon as hard as she could in her stomach, the blonde female flying up several feet in the air from the force of the blow before crashing to the ground, gasping as she slowly curled up into the fetal position.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WITH ALL THAT DAMN POWER!" Mars yelled at her, bending over she hauled Sailor Moon to her feet by her hair. "YOU LET HIM FIGHT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO HELP IN ANY WAY!!!" She howled out as she threw Sailor Moon into the side of a building so hard the stones cracked, the Queen slumping over unconscious. Rage still roiled within her as she stared at the unconscious body, a strong desire to rip her to shreds consuming her. However, even as far gone as she was to the riders influence, she could not bring herself to kill Sailor Moon for some reason. Turning away from the newly made widow she faced the one who had actually caused the death.

Her gaze turned on the red rider. Without speaking, she summoned her weapon, the flames crackling with intensity before dying off.

Rushing forward she charged the Horseman, making several quick stabs with her lance, her leg coming up to kick him across the side, her metal greaves denting as if they were made of aluminum. Clenching her jaw she brought her gauntlet covered hand across his exposed face, the metal once more giving first. If she kept attacking him like that she would quickly end up damaging herself far worse than she'd damage him, though she barely seemed to notice any pain she was already in from damage already suffered. The rage that coursed through her quietened the pain that screamed out letting her fight longer and harder than she normally would be able to. She made several more stabs at his damaged armor, looking for any weak spots but each time her weapon just scratched off of it harmlessly. Raising her weapon quickly, she blocked an attack of his, a small grunting noise escaping her lips as she felt her bones crack from the power behind the blow. Frustration welled up inside of her, joining the rage, the fires reflecting in her eyes showing the flicker of her determination. The guardian soldier, Mars, was right at home among the flames and powerful emotions of battle. In a lot of ways she had much in common with the Horseman, War.

Gritting her teeth she surged forward again, taking the offensive. Using her lance to support herself she kicked the horseman in his chest with both of her feet, War stumbling back a couple of steps though he quickly recovered and when he countered, she was forced to dodge the attack, his blade digging deeply into the ground where she'd been standing. Still kneeling on the ground she gripped her weapon in both hands, the fire in the entire area burned higher and hotter and the higher they burned the more they reached for Mars the fire quickly enveloping her completely before taking on the form of a massive serpent. In the center knelt Mars, her hair whipping around in the heat of the flames. The beast reared back and dived straight at War, the entire serpent crashing on top of the Rider, the flames licking at him hungrily. When it ended a massive fire stood where the Rider once was. Falling forward she braced herself with her hands as she coughed up some blood. Wiping her mouth with the back of her dented gauntlets she managed to get upright and holding her weapon in front of her defensively she narrowed her gaze at the flames.

Last edited:
Episode 2: Enter the Kings

No sooner had War ridden off that Conquest and his legions of soldiers continued to do battle with the four Senshi that had remained behind to hold off the Rider of the White Horse. He'd heard the indignant remarks made by the one called Saturn, but just brushed them off; she didn't realize just what it was he was doing. He didn't become the conqueror, the enslaver of worlds merely because he followed in the path of War; he was a planner, a general for the legions of warriors under his command. Not to Death's capacity, but one of his strongest abilities - aside from his own power to make those of weak constitution bow before him and call him master - was the ability to discern the strengths and weaknesses of his opponents. And unlike Death, who could see these things just for being him, he used his own cunning to formulate battle strategies and determine when and where to strike.

And right now, he had several lesser demons actually constructing him a throne built from the bones of the fallen soldiers; the Senshi probably wouldn't be able to reach him anytime soon. This meant plenty of time for him to analyze them more thoroughly. "Hmmm....The one called Saturn....She's certainly the strongest of them all here in terms of power......." Conquest thought to himself, his piercing black hues watching the warrior slaughter his soldiers so freely. Perhaps he would take her as a concubine if she managed to survive this onslaught; he put that thought aside, not wanting to get side-tracked, and looked over to the Senshi dressed in a blue-accented outfit much like the one their Queen had worn. It was a shame that she went after War, but he would crush these pests soon enough and take what was rightfully his. "As for her......Her strength is laughable.....But she makes up for it in analytic capacity....Brute force I can handle, but it's the cunning ones that are the most dangerous" He then looked to the ones called Neptune and Uranus; how fitting that he would be fighting two named after rulers in what the humans referred to as mythology. Though he didn't really regard them as a threat; in fact, the way they were fighting and what he had witnessed showed them to be the weakest here. Yes, they were exactly team. If he could get one to fall, their previous cohesion would likely crumble.

Regardless, Conquest was soon informed by his demons that his throne of bones was complete; taking a seat, he would watch the remainder of this battle from here as he formulated a means to strike them down. His mind went to work as he crossed his hands below his chin, his elbows on his knees help his interlaced fingers support his head. First thing was first: Get rid of the one named Mercury. She was going to be his biggest problem, and he didn't like leaving loose ends undone. The fighting would continue for a short while, before eventually Conquest sat upright in his throne, bellowing, "Come forth, Beast Breaker Edrogen!" Another portal appeared, giving appearance to a strange, pale-skinned creature that seemed to walk on its burly, three-fingered arms given that it had no rear legs to be seen. The head of the beast could not be seen, as a metal helmet covered its entirety save for the teeth-filled jaws. Beneath its heavily salivating maw sat two fang-like appendages, which could extend forth and impale anything it might want to kill. On its 'back' sat another demon dressed in grey battle armor, standing in what appeared to be a saddle-like contraption that wrapped around the beast's neck. In its left hand it wielded a large glaive, an ideal weapon for one such as he. "Seek out Mercury and kill her!" Conquest barked; the armored rider gave a guttural growl as his response and urged his mount off to the side behind some of the destroyed buildings, far out of the field of view. Within moments, the beast and its rider would burst out from behind Mercury, its jaws opening in a deafening roar as it lunged right at the young maiden. The beast had an incredibly keen sense of smell, and once it would acquire Mercury's scent, it would not stop until its target was dead.

Conquest then grabbed his axe and pounded it three times into the ground; two more armored soldiers would appear now, each wielding a gigantic single-edged battle axe. These two stood at identical heights, well over eight feet each, even taller than their master; however, they did nothing short of serve Conquest faithfully. "What is thy will, master?" the one on the left, dressed in golden armor, asked; Conquest just replied "Attack the two lovebirds; let's see how they fare when one is in mortal peril". The one in silver armor then said, "Come, Brother. Let's show these wenches what it means to cross the Rider of the White Horse, the one who tamed the great steed Vengeance". The two would then charge forward, busting through the ranks of allied demons until they stood in front of Uranus and Neptune. The other demons seemed to back off, as if these two held some sort of special status among Conquest's near-infinite army. "We are your opponents now, harlots. Surrender, and perhaps our Lord will spare you and take you as concubines" "Or fight, and watch your world burn to ash as you draw your final breath".

Saturn looked around her briefly, eyes scanning the battlefield while making sure to remain close enough to Mercury to help her in case something decided to attack. They needed to let her concentrate on her work so that they might have a chance of stopping him. Neptune and Uranus fought below them, cutting down the demons that attacked them in perfect synchronization. It was almost mesmerizing. Blinking slightly she did a back flip cutting off the head of a monster that had managed to get close to her while she was lost in thought. Letting out a breath she closed her eyes and once more and let her mind be taken over by the silent song that she listened to while she danced her own little dance of death.

Neptune and Uranus looked around them and frowned, the bodies had piled high around them and yet there seemed to be more enemies than before. Both of them spared a look up towards Mercury, catching sight of Saturn as she danced around Mercury, demons dropping before they could get close enough to do anything. She was a skilled fighter but an enigma, even to her allies. Though she had never given them a reason to doubt her, never betrayed them, they were still wary of her. She was the only one of the Senshi able to destroy a planet, die and still be able to come back. Like a phoenix burning to be reborn from the ashes. "Would you use that power here?" Neptune asked to no one in particular, Uranus glancing at her partner troubled. "If she does she will do what these guys currently seek to do..." she said trailing off and glancing up at the Senshi as she continued to protect Mercury. Shaking their heads slightly at the same time, they turned their attention fully back to the task at hand.

Mercury furrowed her brows in fierce concentration as she analyzed the data that was flooding in, she just had to find some kind of....weakness to bring him down. No one was without a weakness, right? "We're talking about the Horsemen...four beings meant to take on billions or even trillions of lives across the galaxy. Would creatures such as those truly even have one?" she thought, her eyes narrowing on conquest. He was staring at her and the look on his face made her uneasy, like he was collecting information on all of them as well. If so that boded very ill for them. Especially as she herself did not have a lot or even very strong offensive attacks. "We should be careful...I do not like the way he is watching us." Mercury shouted over to Saturn who was a few feet away from her, killing off more demons. She looked below her to where Neptune and Uranus were, biting her bottom lip slightly. She couldn't get word to them, not with the distance between them and the noise going on.

As another portal opened, the senshi all turned towards it, expecting another horde of demons to fall out, instead a monstrous beast came through it, its steps causing the ground to vibrate. The monster walked on it's two front arms, they could not see any eyes but could clearly make out the giant teeth that adorned it's mouth as well as appendages that sat right below its mouth. The appendages were large and looked incredibly sharp. Upon the creatures back rode a being garbed in gray armor carrying a glaive. They saw the rider of the beast speak to it before both creature and rider disappeared behind some buildings.

Saturn narrowed her eyes at the area they had disappeared at before she looked around herself cautiously. What were they planning to do? All others had charged in head first, but they disappear from sight? It didn't sit right with her. A moment later Saturn cursed and clicked her blades together as she turned, slicing a nearby demons head off as she ran straight for Mercury. There was a high probability that its intended target was Ami, if it had been summoned merely to kill them it should have charged straight for the closest targets, Neptune and Uranus and yet instead it had drifted back behind some buildings on this side of things? Before she could call out to warn Mercury though, she saw the beast jump out from behind Ami, one of it's appendages aiming to run her completely through. Shifting her arm back as she ran, she threw her weapon and watched as it whirled off cutting through the creatures appendage. At the same moment she slid to a halt, coming between Mercury and the beast as she caught her weapon. "Stay close behind me." she ordered as the smartest of the senshi continued to work through and break down all the information.

She saw the beast rear back as it's giant claw fell to the ground, a horrible noise coming from its grotesque mouth.

Both Neptune and Uranus let out a sigh of relief as Saturn came between the monster and Mercury. "Damn. So thats what they were planning?" Uranus said frowning slightly. "That means there is a strong possibility he knows what we're trying to do or our weaknesses. Maybe both." she added clenching her jaw slightly as she gripped her weapon. The demons, for now, were staying in a ring around them, a few brave ones sometimes pushing their way through to take a chance at killing them. Their attentions were once more pulled away when they heard the sound of Conquests weapon striking the ground. Turning to look they saw two giant figures materialize before the Horseman, the beings identical in nearly every single way. Both raised their weapons defensively as the two beings turned towards them, the circle of demons surrounding them, widening as they approached. However, when they reached them, they stopped to speak instead of immediately attacking. "His...concubines?" Neptune repeated incredulously. "You and him can take that offer and shove it right where the sun doesn't shine." Uranus said vehemently the both of them spitting in Conquests direction. "We'll die first." Neptune said, gripping her weapon tightly in anger.

Last edited:

It had seemed to go so well; the Tracker Beast and its Rider were about to finish Mercury and cripple the effectiveness of this small Senshi detachment, further ensuring Conquest his rightful place as the undisputed conqueror of this world. With so much of the city demolished, he could rebuild it in his image........A real place of splendor, wealth and self-fulfillment. To think that the Crystal Palace of this pathetic world would become yet another place he could call home; sure, the Void was a great place and all, but it lacked the splendor that a conqueror such as himself deserved. As much as he despised mortal life, Conquest would freely admit that selectively sampling the fine cuisines each of the conquered worlds had to offer helped to relieve the boredom. Not to mention the women that came with his utter domination, though he admitted to not caring about that as much; the women and engorging of food he left to his perverted brother Famine. Conquest was hardly even paying attention to the battle at hand anymore, his upper body reclined comfortably against his hastily-constructed throne of bones as he pondered the repairs and modifications he would make to his newest acquisition.

The Tracker Beast was indeed about to run through Mercury; even if she was able to dodge, the Beast Rider on its back would have sufficient reach with his glaive to cleave her in two and end any possible chance of them defeating their Lord and Master. However, as the disk-like blade weapon of Saturn cleaved through the beast's lower appendage, it would howl in pain and force the Rider to try and stabilize himself; the stump where the monster had been cut bled profusely, but seemed to ebb in a matter of seconds. After the Rider calmed his mount down a little, he turned it around and had it pursue the two women. The Tracker Beast was fixated on Mercury; its nostrils were flooded with her scent, and now that it was acquired, it would never lose track. The beast howled as its powerful forelimbs carried its strangely-shaped body forward, intent on devouring its prey.

The Rider changed positions, seemed to climb up so that his armored feet now rested on the beast's powerful shoulders; what it might be up to was up for debate at the moment, but it would soon become clear what the demon warrior's goal was. This was not something that Conquest had told the Rider to do, but something the Warrior himself had learned from Conquest's demonstrations of power and will: As they approached the fleeing women, the Rider leaped forward with great strength despite the obvious weight of his armor, slamming hard into Saturn and sending them tumbling away from Mercury. The beast, its mind set on mauling the brainy Senshi, rode forth without its master; the maw of the beast salivated heavily as it pursued her, the powerful jaws snapping within mere inches of her backside. The Rider himself disentangled his heavy body from Saturn's and leaped to his feet, holding his massive glaive at the ready as he positioned himself so that Saturn would have to go through him to save her friend. "You shall not pass, wench! I, Edrogen the Beast Breaker for Lord Conquest, am now your opponent! Prepare for your demise!" his deep voice bellowed strongly as he charged the woman, his glaive held in a way as if to spear through her in one swift strike.

Meanwhile the two near-identical titans were showing great distaste for the disrespectful manner in which these two spoke of them and especially their Lord; they would pay dearly for their insolence. "Listen to how they speak, Brother; it seems that our Lord was right to exterminate these vermin. These harlots have no respect for those obviously superior to them. But then I suppose it's for the better; it's been a while since we've fought those that can destroy so many of these lesser peons we call kin" the one in the gold armor spoke, his crooked misshapen teeth adjusting to form a strange version of a maddened smile. "Heh.....Well, if these two lowly charlatans want a battle, then let's give them a war, Brother!" the other demon in the silver armor responded; both would cock their massive fists back and drive them into Uranus and Neptune, sending the both of them flying back into the large circle of spectating demons; the demons would then push the two Senshi warriors back into the fight, only now they were to be further apart from each other.

As the two demonic siblings would charge the lovers, they looked up to see that the Beast Breaker Edrogen had succeeded in separating the more powerful Senshi from the far weaker - and by all physical means the weakest - Sailor Mercury. The one in the silver armor laughed loudly and pointed out with an armored digit, "Haha, look at how they run! See how your most powerful abandons you in the name of protecting the weak! It's no wonder your kind is doomed to extermination! You have the natural law completely backwards!" shouted the Silver Demon with glee, to which the golden-armored one responded "What do you expect from these stupid fleshlings, Brother? Instead of being spared, they would choose to die for nothing. This planet will burn and yet they fight on" He then looked back at Uranus and Neptune, "But it matters not; all that means is a break from the monotony of killing as they beg for their lives" The two then began charging once more towards the two lovers, coming quickly between them to reduce their effectiveness.

Saturn :: Uranus :: Neptune :: Mercury

During their little "discussion", Saturn had noticed that the beast had stopped bleeding and the rider had now changed his position. She blinked in surprise as the Rider lunged at them, she didn't have time to counter attack so she raised her ringed blade up to shield them from the brunt of the attack. The force behind his blow sent them flying in different directions and Saturn slamming into a wall. She felt the wind get knocked out of her as she slid to the ground. Slowly standing up she winced a bit and had a bit of trouble getting her breathing back under control. Looking over she saw Mercury roll and skid across the ground before coming to a halt, for a few terrifying seconds she didn't move but slowly she raised herself up. Saturn felt relief wash over her but it was indeed very short lived as the Rider of the beast barred her way. It was very apparent he would not allow her to go to Mercury's aid unless he was dead. " It matters not what you and your false king say. I will fight you Endrogen but, it will be you drawing your last breath in this destroyed world of ours. ." she said with a decidedly blank look.

Glancing at his weapon she tilted her head slightly"A Glaive....how quaint....I was once quite fond of that weapon." she said breaking her weapon into it's two parts. The reach on the Glaive could give her some problems and she may end up doing a lot of dodging. She wasn't given any time to worry about Mercury, her opponent charged her his Glaive held firmly in place ready to drive through her body. Right before his weapon reached she jumped through the air and landed behind him kicking him in the center of his back. He stumbled forward and turned towards her. Jumping back she frowned a bit, his armor was sturdy. Her weapon would be able to cut through it but it would need a lot of strength put behind it....strength or speed. Should she use the disk version of her weapon and take the risk of losing her weapon? Those moments it whizzed through the air she had no means of defense and she didn't think her hand to hand combat would do much damage to this armored enemy. "Lets just hope that Mercury can use her brains to figure a way to impair or....gods help her kill that beast." she thought. Running towards him she crouched low to avoid the Glaive. Getting close enough to him she let loose with a few strikes and blows before backing off again to contemplate her next move. Her acrobatic skills were in full use; jumping around while he charged and swung at her. Her ability to change course mid-jump saved her from losing a limb more than once. She knew she'd beat him but, it would end up taking far longer than she wanted.

Across the way mercury lifted her body up and winced feeling bruises and cuts across her body. Not only was she the weakest in fighting but her body was also the frailest and it did not take much to wound and incapacitate her. Looking around she realized that the Riders goal had been to separate them, looking over she saw Saturn in full combat against the rider. Standing up she held her side, hearing the pounding of the ground she looked towards the source of the sound and let out a small scream diving to the side as the beast ran straight past her. Even without it's master the beast was still intent on her, straightening up she ran around so she was behind him. Keeping her distance from the beast she brought her visor down and brought up her mini super computer. A creature with that kind of bulk should have trouble or at least be slow with taking turns. "Strong body, sharp teeth extendable appendage, fast runner but slow with turns. It uses scent to track it's target...." mercury thought reading through the log of information scrolling through her vizor. Pursing her lips she backed away, she figured he'd already caught enough of her scent to follow her anywhere.

Biting her lower lip she took another few steps back her mind racing trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. Her biggest problem was it's sense of smell and it's one appendage, as long as it had either of those she was in trouble but if she could somehow just get rid of that one appendage she at least stood a better chance of surviving. She watched as the beast worked it's way back around and felt her mind go into over drive and then it clicked. Raising her arms towards the sky she spoke quickly " My Guardian Mercury, bring forth the waters, obscure the air, blind our enemies and trick their senses." her voice echoed over the area, bouncing off the walls and reverberating back. A mist began to creep through the area concentrating around the beast, it grew thicker and thicker becoming an impenetrable bank of mist. The enemies eyes could not pierce the Mist and only other Senshi could see through it, she just hoped that Saturn would be able to get an opening.

Saturn had been attacking the Rider in bursts while dodging his attacks and she'd been successful enough not to have been hurt. Blinking she looked over at Mercury as her voice boomed over the area and understanding dawned on her "...Her Bubble Spray attack said with the prayer to her Guardian Planet...." she thought in surprise. Each senshi had their major attacks but, they also had a prayer to each of their respective planets and if said the power increases making it much more potent than just using the move itself. She could see the beast inside of it, it wasn't really moving but was turning this way and that as if trying to find something it had lost. Jumping through the air Saturn did a few back flips retreating from the Rider. Landing she Clicked her Blades together and sent it flying at what seemed the Riders head, it grazed his helmet and flew right past him hurling through the mist cutting off the Beasts only other appendage. The blade whirled back slicing through the Riders side armor cutting into his ribcage. Catching her blade she detached them and smiled hearing the Beasts cries as it's other appendage dropped to the ground.

Mercury watched as the beast moved slowly inside of the mist trying to catch a stronger whiff of her scent and then a moment later it's only appendage dropped to the ground sending the beast rearing back once more in pain. The mist would have gotten inside of the beast which would obscure it's sense of smell that much more. Right now though, she needed to run and hide before the mist completely evaporated. She had to work out a plan to bring down this Monster and to be able to do that...she needed to be able to work in peace, or in this case...relative peace. Turning on her heel she ran into the maze of broken and damaged buildings finding a place to hide.

The other two soldiers were having their fair of trouble as well, the two giants had punched them sending them flying in different directions and then coming between them. Neptune bit down on her lower lip "So he did realize our co-dependent fighting style...." she thought a bit troubled. Neptune chanced a glance up to where Saturn and Mercury were and she smiled a bit to herself " Our strongest protects our weakest because her strength lies in her analytical capabilities. I guess your "master" was at least smart enough to realize her brain was what could really hurt him." she said with a slight sneer. Neptune gripped her Sai's tightly and stared at her opponent, the golden giant. Uranus stared at the silver giant and smirked a bit rubbing her jaw ...Nice cheap shot...." she said with a slight raise of her brow. Uranus shifted her naginata ever so slightly at the same time Neptune was repositioning her weapons as well. "World Shaking!" Deep Submerge!" they both hollered out simultaneously. Blasts of energy erupted from the tips of their weapons exploding on contact with the giants. The two stumbled backwards, taking the opportunity they rushed forward. Uranus sliced across the silver giants chest while Neptune used her Sai's aiming at the Golden Giants chest but missed slicing his sides. Jumping back they tried to edge a little closer to each other.

They were not completely defenseless apart but they sure as hell were not as effective.

Right as Edrogen was about to impale her, she deftly avoided his strike and sent him tumbling to his knees as she used his broad back as a vaulting platform. Much of the terrain was shifted, allowing Saturn plenty of surfaces to help grant her the ability of avoidance on top of her naturally graceful talent. However, as he stood to face her, he would notice the troubled look on her face, her eyes seeming to stare at his weapon even after her disrespectful words. "You call my weapon quaint; we shall see what your opinion is after I decorate its hilt with your head!" he then shouted, his body dropping into a stance that would allow for swift yet multiple offensive strikes. For the longest time he would chase after Saturn, trying to use every bit of terrain available to catch up to her; unfortunately, his heavy armored form limited the range of his jumps, even for someone who aided the Green Rider Death in the taming of the inhuman Cerberus. "Damned woman! Hold still so I can kill you!" the Beast Breaker shouted angrily, frustrated at how agile she was compared to him. Even when she didn't avoid him by jumping, she used her weapons with enough skill and strength to deflect and block his strikes, even putting putting some dings in his armor. He too landed a few strikes as well; they were only shallow cuts that could have been fatal strikes were she not so quick on her feet, but he was hitting her nonetheless.

The Tracker Beast, meanwhile, continued to pursue Mercury as its rider engaged the strongest the Senshi had to offer. The thrill of the chase was always good for animals like this; in fact, the only way to train these creatures was to have them simply do it. The Beast Breakers, such as Edrogen, would first tame these creatures to become their own; lesser demons would then take prisoners Conquest deemed unworthy of living and use them as live bait to help the Trackers develop their skills for battlefield use. The test was to have the Trackers pinned up, away from the scent of the bait subjects to let these two-legged beasts grow accustomed to the general scent of the demons. They would then take them to a training area that stunk of the prisoners and let the bait run free; they would then use the Tracker's inbred killing instinct to let them hunt down the prisoners and brutally massacre them. And some of those captured were far more agile and powerful than Mercury; in fact very few could ever hope to escape a Tracker Beast once the scent was acquired.

The beast grew closer and closer to Mercury, letting her feel its heated, putrid breath on her back as its powerful feet thundered behind her, jaws snapping and drooling as it relished the chance to finally dine on this woman's tender flesh. However, she would use her superior agility to dodge the creatures latest lunge, sending its bulky form hurling into a pile of rubble and forcing it to collapse on the monster. It would then shake itself free, leaning its "nose" up to sniff at the air; much as Mercury surmised, it was quite clumsy even when turning itself around, but still somewhat quick. However, its senses were soon clouded by the sudden mist that enshrouded the area; being a beast that relied on scent to track its target, too much moisture in the air obviously would interfere. And in this case, its nose was so sensitive that it would be severely irritated by the water vapor that now enveloped it; its body and head thrashed around, trying to sniff out its prey and causing it further aggravation.

Edrogen, meanwhile, was continuing his battle with Saturn; their weapons collided with extreme speed and power, sending out small shockwaves with each successive hit against their silvered surfaces. After a particularly heated battle, he was about to follow Saturn as she jumped back; however, her toss of the combined chakram blades forced him to evade, barely grazing his own helmet. He raised a hand up to his head, feeling where her blade had cut, a guttural growl leaving his hidden maw as he said angrily, "You will pay for that, vile wench!" However, the next thing both would hear was a loud, horrific shrieking sound would then blast out as the Tracker's other appendage was cut, blood pouring from the stump and the pain causing the beast to berserk; even with its mouth full of teeth, it still needed to get its head together if it wanted to find where Mercury was hidden, and the mist hadn't dissipated enough yet to make that a possibility. Edrogen then felt a sharp pain as her chakram disc sliced through his armor, a warm fluid spilling out from the fresh laceration as he stumbled a bit from the shock; the cut was relatively shallow, but it still hurt enough that the Beast Breaker would have to clutch it in agony. Edrogen withdrew his hand, seeing its armored surface coated with a shining film of red; she'd drawn his blood.

Now she'd made the biggest mistake of her life. "Die, whore!" the demon then shouted, slamming the flat edge of his glaive blade hard enough to knock Saturn hard; grabbing her face, he then slammed the back of her head into the shattered crystal surface beneath them twice before throwing her through a small house, the structure collapsing on itself and her. Retrieving her body from the pile, his thickly covered hand grasped her throat as his voice growled in obvious rage "First you resist Lord Conquest's power, then you harm my favorite Tracker Beast! And then you had the utter nerve to strike me with such a cowardly attack! You have now sealed your fate, woman! I will cut your body into chunks and feed them to Cerberus!" He then raised his glaive, intent on slashing the most powerful of the Senshi in two as he held her in his vice-like grip.

Neptune and Uranus seemed to be fairing a bit better for the moment; their weapons - a naginata and a pair of sais - were far more agile weapons to use than the bulky battleaxes the Demon Brothers seemed to wield with surprising speed and precision. "There is no such thing as a "cheap shot", harlot; if you were at all versed in war, you would know that everything is fair game" "They're females, Brother.....You expect too much of a woman to understand the nature of combat. There are things they simply will not do, even if it assures them total victory" Oh, how their words would come back to bite them so; as the two Senshi unleashed their signature techniques, the Silver Brother felt himself blasted back off of his feet by the sizable blue sphere of Neptune, whilst the Gold Brother stumbled from the terraforming power of Uranus' World Shaking ability. The Silver Brother cried out as Uranus' polearm cut into his armor, creating a sizable bleeding gash on his torso; the Gold Brother, however, managed to catch Neptune as she missed, his titanic hand gripping her head and squeezing hard enough to make her release her sais; he would then rise up and slam her into the ground hard, causing the spectating demons to cheer out from the show of force.

The Silver Brother then swung his axe, the broad edge of his weapon slamming into Uranus with extreme force and sending her crashing into the hordes of spectators; she would then find herself shoved back onto her knees. "Look at how they grovel, Brother! Let us finish them now!" "Yes, but make them suffer....I want this bitch to beg me to kill her" He then gripped Uranus in such a way that she couldn't move so much as a muscle; he then added with a sick grin as he held her chin to where her eyes would be gazing upon the Silver Brother and her lover, "You get to watch, harlot....Brother, take the Senshi as your mate. It's been a while since you've had some fun, right?" The Gold Demon Brother simply nodding, letting a sinister snicker escape his lips, "I believe you're right, Brother; I've always wondered how durable this planet's women were. Guess I get to find out, hahahaha".

However, they would soon find their thoughts and personal fights interrupted as a powerful pulse of energy - or rather, a sudden lack of - swept through the area like a tidal wave. Of course, nothing was physically affected, but those sensitive enough to the ebbs and flows of energy would feel a once-powerful energy be extinguished, only to be replaced by the sudden surge of a violent aura that permeated every inch of the battle-scarred city. Many demons actually abandoned the area to cause more havoc elsewhere; this would help the Senshi in dealing with the White Rider, but create more problems in other areas of the city. Luckily, they would be considerably easier to deal with than the Riders themselves, but it would likely still be a pain nonetheless. Conquest himself snapped out of his little daze, his eyes widening in realization at what just happened. His left hand increased the pressure on one of the skulls that made up the end of one of the armrests until it broke loudly, like the breaking of a china plate. "War....You didn't....DAMN YOU, WAR! KILLING THE RULERS WAS MY TASK AND MY TASK ALONE! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!" Conquest suddenly bellowed, rising from his throne and slamming the blade of his axe into the ground with extreme force. Buildings already heavily damaged crumbled like a powder stack from the sudden seismic event, the ground shaking like it was going to collapse on itself as a great fissure opened up going away from the Senshi and their combatants.

From this great fissure, three more beasts arose; each taller than a two-story house, their red skin was adorned with thick horn-like growths. At the end of their muscular upper limbs were large claws at the fingertips and more affixed to their forearms. Skull necklaces and heavy shackles with broken chains covered their necks, wrists and ankles, while jutting teeth and blank orange eyes peered out with a violent determination. "GO TO WAR, AND SHOW HIM WHY NO ONE CROSSES ME!" Conquest then shouted; at once, the beasts bellowed and ran through the destroyed city to engage his brother. Why Conquest would choose to turn on his brother over something so clearly trivial was incomprehensible, especially given the importance of his task as Commander of the Fallen Legions. It was obvious that Conquest was flustered over what his brother had done; if Mercury would be able to get a chance to get another look at Conquest, she would see something happening with his crown, specifically from a bright blue jewel nestled just at the rim in the center above his forehead. The energy seemed to be draining from it at a rapid rate, flowing into his body and making him grow even larger, his toned form expanding into one worthy of that who claimed to be King.

"Enough games! I know what I need to know now! I'm ending this before that bastard War takes anything more that is rightfully mine!" the White Horseman shouted angrily; without warning, he would grab the two larger armored demons by the shoulders and shove them roughly out of the way; their titanic forms seemed to fly at incredible speeds through more partially-damaged structures, shattering more of the crystalline material that made the city's architecture and leaving an impressive trail of devastation from their paths. Needless to say, their grips on Uranus and Neptune were released, leaving the two women at the mercy of the White Rider; the Golden Demon Brother even had the misfortune of crushing Edrogen's Tracker Beast as he fell on it. A sickening series of cracks could be heard as the monstrous demon squished the Tracker Beast to death, a small river of red trickling from beneath the warrior's monstrous and now-mangled form. Conquest then reached down roughly and grabbed both of the Senshi by the neck in his large, rough-skinned hands; it was apparent that he was simply going to choke them and end it now.

"I have already divided the lot of you! Your teammates fled to fight my brothers because they knew they could not defeat me! Now two of your comrades will get a first-hand view of why I am the Eternal Conqueror! He who makes all worlds tremble and bow before his might!" Conquest spouted angrily; he then slammed Neptune into the ground before pinning her beneath his foot, the already-destroyed ground cracking that much more from the potentially bone-crushing impact. His free-hand then wrapped around Uranus' throat, further increasing the constriction of her windpipe. "Now watch, Neptune, as I kill that which you hold most dear! Even more than the rest of your team! Consider this punishment for defying me and attempting to resist my domination! And for costing me the opportunity to take the King's head myself!" Even Edrogen had paused to gaze upon his Lord, his grip loosening enough to where Saturn could easily break free and kill Edrogen if she wanted. Just what had made his Lord lose control like this? Had War really killed one of the leaders of Crystal Tokyo? It seemed War's influence was even able to start affecting Conquest, such potency his influence had; it often took much more than this to get him personally involved in battles.

Last edited:
Saturn :: Uranus :: Neptune :: Mercury

Mercury panted heavily trying to catch her breath, beads of sweat rolled down her temples and she was hunched over her breaths coming in more as ragged gasps. After a few moments her breathing calmed and she slid to the floor placing a hand over her heart, it was beating wildly. She'd run around leaving her scent behind in various places to try and buy her more time to figure things out. She had been glad for the opportunity to get out of there, even being as logical as she was she'd begun to feel....afraid. She needed this time to gather her thoughts once more and to rest her aching body. Dropping her head she smiled wryly, she really was incredibly weak and frail. The enemy had noticed that and had targeted her...splitting the Senshi up and weakening them. If they all failed...it would be her fault, it would be because she couldn't protect herself. How could she call her self a Sailor Senshi; be a being who protected the innocent if she couldn't even protect herself? Mercury cradled her head in her hands and closed her eyes tightly, she needed to think. What had she missed? Everyone had a weakness...everyone did, even if it wasn't a weakness to outright kill them; which she was beginning to think was impossible, there had to at least be a way to seal them away. She just had to figure out what her data had missed....or what she didn't understand.

She mentally ran through every detail that she had managed to gather while analyzing him. She knew he gathered energy and grew in strength with every loyal soldier and minion who bowed to him; she couldn't make people stop worshiping him, it was impossible. She began to wonder exactly where all of this energy was stored, could a single being really contain all of that energy in their body? It didn't seem plausible but, with an enemy like him...she couldn't exactly count it out. Mercury sensed an ominous wind blowing through the crumbled building and she shivered "Whats...happening?" she thought easing herself up. She needed to see what was going on out there.

Saturn felt her body dangling and felt his hand around her throat but no pain. Just a calm stillness that flowed through her body, her face cut up as it was, was serene and cold. She could not feel her fingers but knew she gripped her weapons tightly, blood trickled down her arms and dripped from the corners of her mouth. Her eyes showed no fear, no joy, no humor and no pain; like a doll with glass eyes she hung there as he tightened his grip slowly cutting off her air supply. Blinking she moved her head as much as possible and looked out across the sky "He's dead." the thought echoed hollowly in her head. Violence, rage and hatred swept through threatening to consume all who were too weak to resists it's influence. Conquests voice broke through the silence, his voice echoing around the buildings; confirming what she already knew to be true. The king was dead. She could not see their enemy but heard the buildings crash around them, clouds of dust billowed up choking the air before swirling away in the invisible and violent winds of energy. She wasn't entirely sure of what happened after that, just that his vice grip loosened allowing a flood of air to fill her lungs. Bringing her arm back she shoved one of her blades into his throat, blood spilled onto her weapon but still she pushed it in, farther and farther. Blood had splattered across her face and dripped from her fingers.

He didn't even have a chance to blink before she drew her weapon out and shoved it back in again, another spray of blood coated her clothes and arms. She dropped to her feet as he fell to his knee's her blade still imbedded in his neck."For all your words, you faltered in the end because your Master was upset. Pathetic vermin." she said coldly before kicking the blade completely through his neck. She watched his head roll from his body and her blade sink into a piece of concrete behind them. Blinking she picked up the head and looked over the field and saw Conquest holding both Uranus and Neptune by their necks. Looking back to the head she threw it and watched it fly through the air before hitting and destroying the throne of bones. Walking over to the slab of stone she withdrew her blade and looked around herself. The rider, the beast and the twins all dead; impatience was a terrible thing.

The sight that hit Mercury when she rushed back was horrible. The golden twin was entangled with what she figured was the beast that had been hunting her. It resembled nothing of it's previous self and was a grotesque and twisted heap of skin, blood and bones encasing the Golden Brother. In another area stood Saturn covered in blood and from the headless body that lay motionless behind her, she was sure it wasn't her blood. Worst was the fact that Conquest now held both Uranus and Neptune in his filthy hands. Blinking she realized that she was seeing data pop up before her and realized her vizor was still down; the data was new and seemed to be focused on the Gems in his crown. Blinking in surprise her eyes flew over what it was telling her, there was a way to stop him. The amount of power needed for it though....shaking her head she rushed up too Saturn "I know how we can stop him." she said coming to a stop beside Saturn. She clenched her fist, no matter the cost she would stop him.

Famine was busy letting the denizens of this planet slowly kill themselves; some of the men had already had so much sex that their hearts couldn't take the strain and gave out. Others ate so much food that they literally suffocated from stuffing their mouths, or had their stomachs burst open from being too heavily filled. Even the demons which had accompanied Famine found themselves being subservient to his own innate power; while it was true he wasn't exactly one of the strongest of his brothers, his latent ability was not to be trifled with. As this would go on, Famine would merely consume soul after soul, all the while letting the people's expressions of their inner most hungers and desires fulfill him as well. "Mmmhmmm....Such delightfully perverted denizens. Nothing like that planet of giant women in the Andromeda Galaxy, of course, at least when it comes to sex. But then again, there isn't a single man amongst them...Or at least there wasn't, hehehehe" Famine then let out a distorted series of coughs, a clenched fist weakly coming up over his metal mouthmask. "Swallow, then breathe, Famine.....Swallow then breathe".

Strife, who was walking amongst the displays of perversion and utter submission to the desires of their hearts, ate a corpse that had been partially devoured by demons; it seemed they left this one's internal organs intact. "Ooo, a treat for you, Strife....Go on, boy, eat it" said the raspy, somewhat echo-y voice of the Black Horseman as he stroked the neck of his beloved horse; just before the bony steed could continue to replenish his own strength, he heard the voice of someone saying that he'd regret making an enemy of her. His sunken eyes peered to see two rather....scantily clad women approach him. One held twin blades that crackled violently with lightning, the other held a simpler but no less effective staff of some sort. It amused him though, that these two would present themselves before him dressed in such a state. Especially dear Jupiter; her ample cleavage - along with most of her body - was nicely revealed to him. And Venus' figure was absolutely divine; what he wouldn't give to get between those sexy legs of hers. Then again, it WAS Venus he was facing; it certainly wouldn't be all that challenging for him, the embodiment of hunger in all its strange and normal forms, to accomplish. Jupiter would be a bit more of a challenge, but she would succumb like all the others.

"Hmmm.....so you decided to follow me after all. How interesting that they would send the two most sexually repressed of your warrior group to confront me. Tell me ladies, do you always give your opponent such a show before a fight? How dirty and thoughtful of you". He then pointed a bony finger at Jupiter, saying delightedly, "And how ironic is it, that you, Sailor Jupiter.....named after the Roman God King, would be even less modestly dressed than the one named after the goddess of lust and sexuality" Famine then clapped a hand to his forehead and laughed at his own insult; it was clear that he didn't take them very seriously. However, his laughter soon died down before he finally focused. He then took his scales and raised them up in front of him; the eye present at its center opened to gaze upon Venus, its "iris" glowing for a few brief moments before dimming once more. The plate to the Senshi's left then dropped significantly, causing Famine to emit yet another chuckle, "Oh, my......You embody your namesake in spades, Sailor Venus. And as for you, Jupiter, I don't need to read you; your revealing dress is more than enough proof of your repressed promiscuity".

Famine's energy then skyrocketed as he added, "But don't worry, I'll give you all you desire and more. All you have to do....is give in. Feed that which you crave most. Feed me......Feed me like your subjects have been doing so nicely". Black tendrils of energy wrapped around Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter, as well as the remaining denizens of Crystal Tokyo in this sector, working to bring out that which they had kept locked away for so long, that which they'd denied themselves in terms of desire in order to fulfill their roles as Senshi. Many of the denizens, especially the males already under the sway of Famine's influence, slid out of their current partners and began to encircle the two of them, their shame quite clearly exposed for the Senshi to see.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Sailor+Venus&offset=192#/dsue86http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Sailor+Venus&offset=192#/dsue86
The above names are links to their respective images.​

The bodies littered the ground in droves of writhing limbs and various other body parts. It was becoming impossible to find a place to look that didn't assault your vision with wildly flailing, bucking and slamming bodies accompanied with the screams and moans of the insatiable lust these beings held for the pleasures of the flesh. It was obvious that this Horsemen did not just influence ones hunger for food but, influenced any and all types of hungers one may have. Jupiter was a little shocked at how many denizens of Crystal Tokyo hungered for the feeling of physical release; just seeing how wildly and desperately they groped around, plunging their members into whatever hole they could find, made her shiver inwardly. It was worsened by the sight of people eating whatever crossed their path even the corpses of the fallen. The farther in they walked the more it seemed that they had left their world, it didn't seem quite real and yet her churning stomach told her it was very real. "Fallen souls....." she thought with a slight wrinkle of her nose. She would not spare those who so willingly gave themselves to this monster.

While Jupiter felt nothing but disdain and anger at these people Venus couldn't help but watch in horrified fascination at the lewd acts being preformed out in public. She wanted so badly to look away, to feel some sort of negativity for these depraved souls but to her complete horror she felt fascinated by them. They were so enveloped in the throes of sex and pleasure that nothing seemed to matter, not the corpses, nor the blood that was puddled and streaming through the streets and covering them. It was disgusting, it was sickening, it was repulsive, it was completely.....interesting. What would her dear Jupiter think of her if she were to know her thoughts? "What kind of person am I?" she thought disgusted with herself. Shaking her head she focused her gaze straight ahead but back in the depths of her mind the thoughts stirred. She wanted to be with them, with Jupiter on those streets.

The journey through those streets didn't take very much time but, it felt like it had gone on forever. When they came into view of their enemy they had to take a step back, if they thought what they had seen out there was bad, around him it was a thousand times worse. Jupiter had to sit there and physically force down the bile that threatened to over come her. Closing her eyes she held her weapons ever more tightly and clenched her jaw closed. After a minute her body relaxed and she opened her eyes focusing them intently onto the monster before her. Jupiter remained silent while he talked and only raised her brow in a cursory nature. "Oh...?" she said as he kept on. "Sexually repressed am I?" she said with a bit of a smirk. "I don't pretend to know what past civilizations called my Guardian Home. As for my style of clothing it's really quite simple. One it's really easy to move around in and Two, what better way of showing the men who dumped me in fear of my strength and size, exactly what they were missing out on than to give them a little look." She said giving a little shrug. " I entertain no desires to be with such cowardly beings." she said waving her hand in a dismissive nature. Her past incarnation had made sure of that, with all the times her heart had been broken because of men's silly fears. How many times had she left herself open to such attacks? No matter how well she could cook or clean, it still wasn't enough for them. She had decided she would no longer chase hopelessly after such weak beings and would instead spend her days taunting them, showing them exactly what they could have had.

Jupiter was sure and strong enough not to be taken in by him but, she hadn't considered Venus. That True to her planet's past history she would be oh so susceptible to this certain horseman. Electricity crackled around her, charging the already charged air even more. "Give in? To what? Don't lump me in with these weak creatures." she said raising her weapons ready to attack.

Venus was standing slightly behind Jupiter and just watched wide eyed at the grotesque and erotic sight that seemed to just smack her in the face. Sweet, innocent little Venus felt herself being torn into two. One was a being that had always been with her, a being that was inherent to her from her birth. Love and sex, is what they desired but would take either or in great quantities. No matter how many times she re-incarnated, this part of her always followed and around him gained strength. Unknown to all of the others she held an internal battle to maintain control, she couldn't let Jupiter of all people see this side of her. She heard them talking, somewhere they were talking but the words were blurred and muffled and she couldn't really make sense of it. Blinking she opened her eyes; she had closed them? She realized why everything was muffled, she'd covered her ears with her hands to stop the voices inside of her head. Slowly she straightened herself up and stared at the Horsemen with a small frown. She remembered him raising those scales and the eye looked straight through her; what had it shown him? Did he know of all her deep desires and dark wishes? The mere thought horrified her, before she could react, men began to circle them. The blatant hunger in their eyes scared her and she instinctively moved closer to Jupiter.

Jupiter stared at them with a look of disgust "You think....that this will be enough to stop me? They have handed themselves over to you and are therefore my enemy." she stated simply. A bolt of lightening struck down, cooking and killing those around it. The lightening jumped around Jupiter, threatening to electrocute any who tried to lay a single finger on her. "The God King you said...." she said trailing off with a little smile "Both the Greeks and Romans attributed me to the Rulers of the heavens...both were also male. I stand here ruler of the Planet Jupiter, I see no almighty man. " she said as if the mere thought of a man ruling her planet was some comical joke. "Don't pester me any longer with the whimsical idea's that people long dead held." she said a bolt of lightening jumping from her body and into the ground.

If they could see Famine's expression beneath the mask he wore, its perimeter glowing with a ghastly blue-white light, they would see quite an amused grin stretching across his frail-looking, tight-skinned face. Strife was starting to get a bit antsy, likely due to Jupiter's growing impatience with him, but the black bony steed was quieted down with relative ease as Famine's near-skeletal digits roamed the beast's powerful neck. "It really makes no difference to me, Jupiter, of why it is you choose to dress this way; the fact of the matter is, as you just said, you enjoy having these pathetic mortals fawn over you. Gazing upon your fiercely athletic build and your supple bosom......All things a man SHOULD seek in a woman" Famine then replied to her heated statement about how the men always fled from her simply because she was better than them. Stronger, faster, and all the makings of a great housewife. Who would be so stupid to turn down a choice specimen of female as this? Famine then let out a sigh, adding, "But I guess it can't be helped......At least I'm getting a great show, having two incredibly attractive women come before me, hahahaha"

On the outside, it might seem he was complimenting her; ironically, he was. But it was beyond simply giving credit where credit was due; the fact was her soul was simply delicious and he just had to have it. But he wasn't stupid enough to simply charge in and take it; he knew all too well, like the rest of his brothers and especially Death, just how fearsome Jupiter's power had become. And however strong Famine's power was, he simply was not yet ready to tackle a big challenge like her. Her friend on the other hand, was a different matter altogether. His eyes wandered over to Venus, who seemed to be in quite the internal conflict with herself. Although not a master Soul Reader like his brother Death, he more specialized in reading the body language of others; based on what he could tell, it seemed his words and actions had gotten to the buxom Senshi. Well, at least his foot was in the door....Now all he had to do was open it.

However, his plans would come to a halt as Jupiter's mastery of the Lightning Element literally fried all of the male and female citizens that wanted, at that moment, nothing more than to ravage the well-formed bodies of the two Sailor Scouts. The air was soon filled with the stench of burnt flesh, bodies having ruptured from the extreme heat influx. Organs boiled, blood evaporated into fine mist and filled the air with a metallic smell, and bones cracked and popped as the roiling marrow squeezed out through the network of fissures. Within moments, Jupiter had just ended the lives of over a dozen of the people she had sworn to protect. This was...brilliant, just brilliant.

Famine couldn't help but laugh out loud as Jupiter re-assumed a defensive stance, his hand once again reaching up to his forehead as his demented, echoing cackles filled the air around them. "Hehehahaha, oh Jupiter, how you never cease to amaze me!" he finally said after he calmed down, wiping a tear away from his eye as he reveled in the depravity of the violence. "You know, Jupiter, you would make an excellent wife for War. Well, either you, Saturn or Mars, really; you three seem to have quite the strong sides to you. All this time, I keep telling that old sourbag to find a woman, one that could help take his edge off. The problem is that he never gets a proper challenge, always thirsting to find his equal in combat. Of course, when you're the embodiment of violence and rage itself, there are few that can stand up to you. But as for me......I am the embodiment of hunger in all its forms, and I'm feeling particularly.......Famished". His eyes seemed to glow with unholy black energy, the tendrils that erupted from his body growing both size and strength to enrapture those still alive, both mortal and demon alike.

Within moments, the ground split into a wide chasm, the sound of breaking crystal banging off like a horrific symphony as more demons poured from the depths of the abyss. All at once they charged right at Jupiter and Venus; the bulk of them got fried almost immediately, but their sheer mass eventually tackled the two warriors, separating them. Jupiter would have her hands full trying to stave off demons that wanted to devour her flesh, Venus would have an entirely different problem. One group of winged demons each grasped a limb of the Yellow Planet's warrior, holding her down as other demons started tearing her clothes off, exposing ever increasing amounts of skin. "Yes, my subjects! Feed your hunger! Feed me!" Famine shouted gleefully; two different sources would certainly grant this Horseman enormous amounts of power. This of course was Famine's little scheme all along; now he just had to see what would happen. All the while, Strife just happily munched away on the dead, roasted carcasses so thoughtfully provided by Jupiter's hasty actions.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Sailor+Venus&offset=192#/dsue86http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Sailor+Venus&offset=192#/dsue86

The conversation slipped by Venus, none of it truly registered in her chaotic and flustered mind. Lightening played around Jupiter in a fantastic display of light's and sound. The stench of burnt bodies filled the air adding to the disgusting assault to the senses. Jupiter seemed unfazed by the stench that swirled around the air, it was foul and the sight of the charred corpses, stomach churning and grotesque. Jupiter was already fighting but she couldn't even bring herself to speak. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest and her whole being felt like it had been turned to stone. A cold sweat broke out all over her body and her skin felt so hot but so cold. She found it difficult to breath like her heart was slowly beginning to suffocate her, beating harder and harder inside her chest; did it intend to rip itself free of her body? Did they hear her heart beating inside? She knew they couldn't physically hear it, it was impossible but it was so very loud to her. So impossibly loud, how could it beat so wildly when....nothing but an exchange of words between the Horseman and Jupiter had taken place? Could it be that this being that stood before them had caused this? Was there a place inside of her that truly feared this being and his abilities? "you know he can see, he knows, all of your dirty little secrets." the voice taunted her. "what would dear Jupiter think if she heard your thoughts?" the voice urged on giggling in glee. "Oh don't be angry with me! Might want to kill him before he lets all of your secrets out" the voice said giggling as it faded away. Yes, just, just kill him;silence him before he can speak any more!

Venus's internal struggle remained unnoticed by Jupiter as she stared down the Horseman. Jupiter was a strong self-assured woman, with abilities and skills in both the fighting and homely aspects of life. One thing she never was able to do though, was pick up on the doubts and insecurities of others. She was never able to understand the weakness that some held in their hearts; Chitose Kino, Princess and Ruler of Jupiter and an Amazon among the people of earth felt that such weakness were unbecoming of the Sailor Senshi. She'd cast out her own frail desires of wanting to be accepted when her last incarnation, Makoto had died and she reincarnated into her form today. "Enjoy the sight as much as you can Horseman. I swear you this; it will be the last thing I let you see. She said stiffening her shoulders; you know how some say "fire burned deep within their eyes" in this case it was more like lightening striking the ground in explosive rage. " What a ludicrous thing to say. I would never become wife to such self important creatures." she said with a surprised lift of her brow.

A chasm opened up between them and yet more demons spilled forth into their world. It seemed each of the horseman could command their own armies; so troublesome. They all rushed them, most fell quickly by Jupiter's Lightening. Just like before though, if one fell a hundred more took it's place and it was not long before the demons had driven the two soldiers apart.

Jupiter felt their greedy hands grasp for her body and her nose wrinkled in disgust "filthy creatures..." she said. The air around her become more volatile and electrically charged, Raising her hand she hollered out "Come, Thunder Dragon!" her voice rang out and thunder boomed in the skies above, A screech echoed in the heavens as a series of lightening strikes fused together forming a giant Lightening Dragon. It descended onto the chaos quickly cutting through the swath of demons as swiftly as if it were a blade. It reared back and let out another long screech before ascending back into the skies where it began to....disassemble. Each bolt of lightening that made up it's body detached itself and fell to the ground striking at random points, destroying all in it's path. Thunder and lightening continued to jump and boom in the skies just waiting for Jupiter to call on them and bring them down with the ferocity that only she could manage. "I will not allow these beings to do as they please and destroy everything on a whim." she swore to herself slaying everything mercilessly.

Venus on the other hand was not faring so well as her dearest Jupiter. She'd been taken by surprise, the demons had caught her without any trouble or struggle. She fell to the ground, her hands, arms, legs and head pinned down while her clothes were ripped away slowly exposing her to the hungry eye's of the monsters. Fear stole over her once more and her body shook in uncontrollable spasms, screams clawed at her throat begging to be released but not a sound escaped her mouth. Her fingers clawed at the stone beneath her fingers, tearing the nails from the skin and bloodying her fingers. More and more of her clothes were torn away and finally it came "JUPITER!" the words tore from her mouth in a desperate and terrified scream. Another scream tore from her throat as tears fell from her closed eyes, light flared in the gem in her tiara, the higher the scream got the brighter the light shone , the light shot upwards into the sky; beams of light fell around her as random as the lightening strikes that Jupiter had summoned.

Jupiter blinked in surprise and looked behind her, she could not see Venus. All she could see was a mass of demons in a large group. A beam of light shot upwards into the sky before raining down around the horde of demons. " Furious Crescent Beam....." Jupiter thought eyes widening. It wasn't a move that Venus used often, it knew not who was friend or foe but attacked anyone in the area surrounding her with beams of light energy. Venus was in trouble. Jupiter let out a soft growl cutting into the enemies to try and make her way to help Venus but, even the powerful Jupiter struggled to make any head way through this mass of writhing demons. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Jupiter yelled. Bringing her hands together a ball of electricity formed in front of her daggers before shooting off into the crowd and exploding on contact, body parts were thrown around, the blood evaporating from the extreme heat of the electricity. How could she have left Venus? He had separated them and instead of working her way back she'd just contented herself with destroying the demons. What a fool she was. She should have never let Venus follow her, she knew she'd have been better off dealing with this alone "Damn it!" she thought. Would she be able to help Venus? For once doubt slipped into the Warrior's heart.

Famine didn't really care what Jupiter's words were; in the end, she would submit to his influence and be defeated like the rest of her colleagues. "Oh, I assure you, Senshi......It will unfortunately be the last time I will get to gaze upon your perfect figure" he replied cheekily, his mask hiding a somewhat demented grin on his face. No matter what manner of power she possessed, be it in physical excellence or magical prowess, she was still human on the inside and subject to some form of character weakness. And being the Horseman that preyed on these things, it likely wouldn't stay hidden for long. Not from someone like him, not now, not ever. The same could not be said for her young nubile friend, however; her weakness was plain as day. Such repressed lust, such strong feelings of forbidden attraction for her strong-willed, strong-bodied friend. It was absolutely delicious and he loved it.

As the demons drove them apart, each group intent on fulfilling their own selfish desires and consequently feeding Famine, the Black Horsemen could feel the raging desires fuel him and give him strength; the amount was enormous. His nearly skeletal form began to fill out, going from what many would consider to be a walking zombie to a physical appearance of a well-bred, pampered foreign prince. The bones slowly disappeared under layers of delicate, pale flesh and his black pupil-less eyes started to come out, ridding his face of that dreadful sunken appearance. Even Strife's own bony form was beginning to take on greater definition; the taut skin over his maw loosened and began to shine with an uncharacteristic brilliance. Even with just this much, there was so much raw instinct, raw want....The mask glowed more and more brilliantly as the desires and wants of each individual demon flowed into his hidden maw, its perimeter a vibrant pulsing shade of bluish-white.

However, he would feel the flux decrease; he looked up to see Jupiter giving his own demonic forces a royal beat-down. "Nothing short of what I would expect from the Amazon of the Earth. But still....She's going to cause me problems if I don't deal with her soon" Famine commented as bolt after bolt of her Thunder Dragon technique decimated her enemies. But he was soon distracted by Venus' pained screams as the demons tore away her clothing little by little; she was putting up quite the resistance, but with her.....She would fall the quickest of them all. Strife soon strolled up beside his master, munching on a fallen demon's corpse with his Rider watching as inch by inch of the Senshi of Love's creamy flesh was revealed to him, his hollow voice saying, "Oh.....Very nice. Jupiter may have that athletic build, but you Venus....So very curvy and well-formed...." However, his monologue would be interrupted by Jupiter's own advances, watching as she began cutting through the mass of demons surrounding Venus to stop them from their little party. "You really are becoming a bit of a nuisance, Jupiter....Thankfully, I've been made sure to have something on hand for just this situation. I may loathe my brother Death for being such a know-it-all, but he predicted your movements quite well"

Famine's eyes glowed that ghastly black once more; at once a gigantic eel-like creature burst from the ground and raised its slimy black head towards Jupiter. A giant frill popped out from its neck as it hissed in a high-volume screeching fashion before emitting a guttural growl; it then seemed to make hacking sounds before shooting a green glob of goo right at Jupiter with incredible accuracy. The ball of viscous, snot-like fluid would make her fly back, its sticky nature completely encompassing her form as it rolled to a stop with her in the middle; however, she would be in for quite the surprise should she try to use her electrical techniques to free herself. The creature's mandibles then latched onto the ball and seemed to hold itself there, its cylindrical tongue hooking onto the surface of the translucent green sphere. Famine merely cackled as Jupiter hung within the hemisphere of goo, "That should hold you for a good long while". Oh sure, she might try to break herself free, but she would find such things to be....well, 'difficult'.

And with that, he would make his way back to Venus, whose lush body was now merely clothed in a bra, her skirt, gloves and heels. Stepping down from his mount to let his horse eat without his Rider's weight on him, Famine walked calmly over to Venus with his hands behind his back, his eyes wide with piercing interest and clearly roaming every inch of her exposed body. Some of the demons parted to let their Master have a better look, "Mhmmm.....Even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You take very good care of yourself, my slutty little Senshi; I bet you had to beat the boys away with a stick, didn't you? But this troublesome piece of fabric is in the way" His hand reached down and ripped the bra she wore clean off her chest, exposing both of her nicely sized breasts to the open, warm air. Famine felt a flash of arousal come over him; oh how he wanted to just jump her and start pounding away. But he liked to tease himself by watching his subordinates have some fun; several of said demons were already sporting throbbing erections, their variously colored lengths stiff as steel and some even dripping with clear fluid.

"Hehehe........Here's how this is going to work Venus. This is a little experiment of mine. I want to see just how much of a slut you really are, just how much you REALLY crave a male's touch. So I'm providing it to you in spades, and I'm sure they will be trying to make you touch it as well. Have fun" Famine then stepped back, the circle closing once more to reveal more twisted demonic faces and pulsing hardons. Several demons began licking at her flesh with their long, prehensile tongues, making grunts of approval while others busied themselves with teasing her supple globes on her chest. Some would rub their hardened dicks on various parts of her body, the slimy pre-cum dripping onto her flesh. Famine would just sit and watch for a while, his grin from the prospect of how much energy he would obtain from this encounter once again hidden by that shiny metal mask over his mouth.

However...That would be the least of Venus' worries; as the demons might get themselves closer to her, Famine would raise his scales once more. That eerie eye at the center casting an illusion upon her mind; soon, she would feel her consciousness start to drift. Not enough to knock her out cold, but enough to where she might start thinking it's a dream. However, she would still be very much aware...Though she would then hear something that she might not expect, the effects of Famine's aura starting to wear away at her mental defenses.

"Ohayo, Minako-chan....Oooh, looks like you're about to have a party!" the Senshi of Love would then hear a voice say in her head; the tone was jovial and playful, not at all sinister or foreboding. "Well? Whatcha waiting for?! Spread those legs, girl!"

Last edited:

Jupiter felt beads of sweat roll down her temple and drip off her chin and onto her heaving bosom. Even though they weren't difficult to kill the sheer number of them were beginning to make her breathing heavy. No matter how many fell to her electrical attacks, no matter how many she cut through, she could not seem to get anywhere near Venus. She could see the mass of writhing demons, which she now knew were surrounding and holding Venus. The feeling of a hand grabbing at her breasts brought her crashing down to reality and in one movement she sliced through the demons neck, electricity ran through it's veins burning it from the inside out. The air around her began to crackle with electricity once more electrocuting those who dared get near her. Which of course since they were all mindless creatures intent on only one thing; the satisfying of their hunger, it was only natural that they all tried to come at her. She was so close to helping her fallen comrade, so close and yet not close enough to do a damn thing. If she tried jumping they would only grab at her legs and pin her down and then what sort of help would she be? "Oh? and what help are you now?" the little voice teased. She wanted to snap back, to argue back that she was help but the words failed her. For in all truth, she was of no help to Venus or to anyone else, she was useless. That feeling of complete uselessness, feeling as if every movement is a waste every attempt to fight back a failure; feeling useless was the worst thing to feel on a battlefield and now it had gained a place in Jupiters being.

Venus struggled in vain to free herself from the hands of these demons and creatures, but every time it felt like she had freed herself from one pair of hands, three more grabbed at her body. She felt them, on her ankles, calves, her thighs, hips, waist, arms, shoulders and so many other places. They did not grip her hard but she could feel their fingers roaming over her skin, touching her in ways she never allowed any to touch her before. The panic within her grew ever more as more hands grabbed at her, touched her, violated her. Where was Jupiter? Why had she not come? Why had she not answered back? She left you, you'll become something to fill these demons varying types of hunger. Your body, Your soul and your sanity; theirs to feed from." the voice in her head chirruped. Her bloodied fingers and torn nails continuously clawed at the ground desperately wanting a way out of this personal hell. She could feel their hungry stares, just imagine the grins on their faces at the thought of what they would do to her. Thinking of all the wonderful ways to defile and destroy her. She closed her eyes tighter trying to erase the images from her mind, trying to escape the feelings of their hands on her body, trying to run away into the depths of her mind so she wouldn't feel a thing. "I don't want to die like this...." she thought tears streaming down her cheeks.

Anger and frustration welled up within Jupiter in dangerous quantities, how could she let herself be stopped by such weak creatures as these? She let out a guttural growl, the rage and frustration dripping from the sound in streams and rivers. Lightening struck down with such violent accuracy, the ground beneath them began to crumble and break away from the sheer power behind each strike. Her rage fueled her power and she once more began to cut through the mass of starved demons. She seemed to finally be making some progress, finally getting somewhere. The demons grabbed at her desperately but to no avail; Jupiter was not going to allow them to stop her. However as most things go, right when things began to look up for her; the enemy called up something to hinder her progress. From the ground a large creature burst from the tattered and torn ground and aimed straight at Jupiter. From all appearances the creature looked as if it was readying to attack her outright but instead it shot out a green mass of slime that struck her; it wrapped around her pinned her to a collapsed wall.

Jupiter struggled against the goo trying to break free from it with just her brute strength but, she couldn't move a single muscle. It was like being trapped inside concrete. "AHG!" she screamed out in ever growing frustration. She continued to struggle against it for a little longer before falling still, it took a lot just to try and move inside of this stuff and it was wearing her out very quickly. Her breathing was heavy and ragged, sweat beaded her forehead and her hair stuck to her moist skin. She managed to get her breathing back under control and did her best to steady her unstable emotions. She let out a slow breath and gazed up at the sky, thunder began booming in the clouds and lightening bolts jumped around before slamming down onto the slime that was restraining her. It hit the goo....and disappeared, Jupiter stared at it in disbelief. There was no way; was she weakening? Had the strain of battle and her use of her abilities drained her this much? Jupiter once more let her emotions run rampant and used her ability to create electricity around her; which was usually a more defensive move, to try and melt the goo around her. Once again her lightening just disappeared and moments later she saw lightening jump around inside the goo and strike her, "AHHHHHHHHH" the sound ripped from Jupiter throat as pain seared through her body. Once it stopped she felt herself go limp inside of the goo, it seemed like this creature had been summoned especially to seal her away.

Venus could feel the cool wind run across her bared skin, nothing but her bra, skirt and heels remained. She could hear them grunting, could hear the grins in the noise and felt sick to her stomach. The creatures quieted down and she dared open her eyes only to the Horseman staring at her hungrily. Her eyes widened as he reached down and tore off her bra. She shook her head a scream in her gaze, the cold air slid over her bared breasts causing the nipples to perk slightly. The grips of the demons tightened and she could feel them forcing her legs open a little at a time. She shook her head, sobs sounding from her trembling lips. The tears had stopped but fear filled her eyes as quickly as lust filled the gazes of the ones who held her. She dared not look at them and her eyes remained transfixed on the Horsemen trying to plead. Then she heard it, the pained scream of Jupiter. The agony in her voice tore at Venus's heart causing her to struggle against her captors once more. " No, No P-please No...don't No...." she sobbed out. The feeling of the creatures pre-cum dripping onto her made her skin crawl, feeling them rubbing their engorged members against her made her stomach lurch. She could feel them gripping her inner thighs forcing her legs apart, knowing what they wanted to get at made the bile rise in her throat.

She felt so disgusted with herself, she could feel her body reacting to their touch. It was so sickening, why would her body react this way? Betray her like this? She hated herself so much in that moment that all she longed for was the sweet embrace of death.

Famine was thoroughly and utterly enjoying this; he watched as Venus valiantly struggled against the grip of the demons, seeing those delightful buds at the peaks of those supple mounds stiffen up despite her verbal and physical protests. It was so cute that she still tried to resist what her body was clearly telling her: That she enjoyed it, that the presence of so many "fuckmuscles" aroused her. Brought out the true nature of her Guardian Planet within her. Be it Venus or Aphrodite, both incarnations of that delightful whore in the heavens above would lay with anyone that proved themselves a warrior and sometimes even those who didn't. "You really shouldn't struggle so much, my dear; all you do is make it worse on yourself. But I will say this.....Seeing you like this is quite the sight indeed; though I really wish you didn't tear off your fingernails like that. But oh well....An extremely minor imperfection that can be easily fixed. But I should probably go check on your friend; seems she clear knocked herself unconscious. You'd think she'd recognize an Energy Leech when she saw it....Don't go too hard on her now, my friends".

"Oooh, you're such a spoilsport! I thought you were all about love and having fun! Well, this could be fun if you let it be, ya goof!" the voice replied, seeming quite a bit huffy with Venus' rejection. "You know, no one likes a stick in the mud; now a nice flesh stick between your legs? Ah, that is so much better; just imagine feeling a man's desire as he takes you. Over and over...There's nothing else like iiiiiiit~ You should try it some time, break way from that 'No man loves me' Jupiter; let me tell you, it's not just her figure and build that scare men off, after all. Even you have to notice THAT." the voice then added; it was almost as if it knew where to poke, even as the demons continued to go further with their defilement of Venus' glorious body.

While the demons had fun with the large-breasted Senshi, Famine meagerly stood over to see just how dear Jupiter was faring; her pained screams made him think that she'd gone and killed herself. With how much power she put out, not to mention how much bigger the Leech had become upon absorbing her Lightning energy, it was surely a fatal blow. Upon closer inspection, he would notice her own sizable chest rising and falling.....Subtly, but she was clearly still breathing. Good for him, because he wanted to have some fun with her as well. And as long as the Leech held her in place, it would definitely be possible. She seemed to be quite exhausted, but still conscious nonetheless.

"Well, well, well my beautiful Amazoness.....Seems you got quite the shocking surprise, didn't you?" he then asked rhetorically as Jupiter floated in the ball of slime; he looked up to see the Leech's body coursing with undigested electrical power. "My, my, you must have REALLY wanted to get out if you put that much power into your attacks. Sadly, the Leech can absorb much more than you have any hope of dishing out even at your physical and mental peak; though I'll admit he certainly does look happier. It's been a while since he's been treated to such a feast"
His hungry pupil-less eyes roamed Jupiter's figure; maybe he'd been too hasty in judging her appearance. She was certainly leaner than Venus, but every inch of Jupiter's body was sinfully curvaceous. "Mhmmmm....such a delicious body you have, my dear. Perhaps once my little friends finish with your dear Venus, they'd like to have a go at you. It's been a while since they've had any form of release you see; the Succubi are more attracted to your species' males than the demons you see, for whatever reason, and thus don't really pay any attention to my...oh, what's the word.....'associates'. And yet they wonder why they're so hungry all the time". Famine then seemed to just shrug his shoulders and add, "Oh well, not my fault they choose to starve themselves, I suppose; I still think they look fantastic. But honestly their figures have nothing on you and Venus over there".

Famine happened to turn away from the ensnared Senshi to see the glorious spectacle, a demented chuckle escaping his lips as he then returned to Jupiter and said, "Looks like fun, doesn't it? As I told her, this was an experiment; I want to see just how many rounds she can hold out mentally before she gives in, and then I'll have my fun with her and still be plenty charged to ravage you, my sweet" He then tapped his chin in thought for a few moments before adding, "Oh, I know! How about a wager? If she can last more than five rounds before giving in, all you have to do is give my not-so-mini-me a lick....If I can't, I get to stuff that pretty little flower of yours and fill you over and over again until I'm satisfied! How's that sound, Jupiter?" Just as he proposed his deal, the second set of demons advanced on Venus to stuff their members into her and begin her humiliation once more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom