Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geos: A Modern Fantasy OOC

So, my first post in this is posted, and now there's this. Feel free to comment and whatever else here, as long as it follows site rules, I don't care. Have fun creating!

Asura should join a guild I'm going to make... I've got a character in the works.
@Harper: Oi, that character I talked about for my crossover fanfiction... Would he fit in this world? Er, minus the reality shattering powers, of course.

... hrmm... true. I'd have to limit him to... what? Hrm.. okay, let me cut out the puppets, and the wires... but keep a weakened 'written language' and 'tools' power,
and the 'voice,' 'chi,' and 'mana' powers. Minus the totally gamebreaking ones. Sound good?

Also..
It's... a "Helping Guild." =D A group of "Independent Contractors" who only take jobs they feel can help people.
Essentially, it is Mercenary work. Sometimes, some people won't like the job. However, every job helps people. ... Unless that person is an evil douche. Then they get kicked out.
I'll send more info via PM.

"Ah, the right to refuse service. I love the private sector." -Guildmaster Shīzi Cheung

Cool with me. Like I said, it's open to anyone. Wanna describe other cities? Go ahead. Have adventures elsewhere? Feel free. I was gonna have my character in one city at the moment, describe his war with the magical mafia.

Asura's a wanderer right now, until he finds someone to protect.

That's what pure, unrestrained brutality is for. Not much skill in magic, but will kick your ass if you get too close.

True. But he does have a few tricks up his sleeve as well. I don't see Asura killing him here, but perhaps making him flee.

Asura is making me smile. follow stranger, demand food from mob boss, kill the mob bosses minions, doesnt get food, wants to go find the mob bosses house NOT to kill him, but to make him pay for food.

I think Asura is the most like me. x3
Well, I'm pretty tired, and it doesn't seem like Ghai will be dropping in soon, so I'm gonna head to bed. G'night!

Back
Top Bottom