Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geos: A Modern Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena landed them close outside the Violet Valley caves and cast another spell. 'Alright, this spell will allow us to communicate silently, Rookie, right?' Lena thought aloud. 'Focus your thoughts like _this_,' a feeling of how it should be done is broadcasted, 'And I'll pick it up.' She didn't want to mess up by making to much noise, so she followed with a Silence and then gestured for him to lead. 'This is more your domain than mine. Without Divinations, you'll need to find the people we're looking for. Ready?'

Fontina thought hard. She wanted that fool who attacked her found and executed, if only so that her father did not do worse... however, that would be bad right now. She could not leave safety until negotiations tomorrow. At that time...

.... Although, the negotiation location would be easy for someone like the local mob boss to find out.

"I will stay here, where it is safe," Fontina began. "You, however... I need you to find Zeheris tonight. Inform him of the location of the negotiations. I doubt he has any way of reliably finding the place. If we are attacked... No. WHEN we are attacked, I would like as much firepower on our side of the field as possible. It will be in the conference room on the 14th floor of the Pallick-Hibbs Tower, at 2 in the afternoon. The only magical wards will be the ones I bring with me."

Fontina closed her eyes, truthfully about ready for bed. She was tired, and it had been a long day. "If you cannot find him before 2 AM, return to me. You will need your rest."

'Right,' Rookie thought to her. He crouched, stealthily moving along the wall. With a careful check around the corner, (to find no one and nothing) he enters, thoroughly exploring the cave. He even checked for traps and hidden doors. But there was nothing. So he continued to the next cave. And the next. And the next. It was the one after that that yielded results.

Zeheris wondered if Tsukasa had noticed the little gift he'd left behind. A specialized panic button, keyed to his frequency of ki and magic. Zeheris would be able to pinpoint where it was anywhere on the planet, when activated. Nothing could block it out completely. As for the Secretary, she hadn't revealed herself coming back. But someone had picked up her clothes, and there had been a faint trace of sloppy wind magic. He figured Asura had handled whatever the problem was, otherwise he wouldn't have needed her clothes.

Lena almost sighed. Of course they were having a rally. Now they would have to wait. At least they were all gathered together, so it would be easier to track them down. 'Good work. But we'll have to wait before we do anything. Tsukasa wants it quiet, remember?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom