Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a good time! (updated: 12-03-2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arclight1988

Rift-Walker
So everyone knows... My hours at work are jumbled my responses over the next month or so will be shaky. I apologize, but real life comes before fantasy. Sweet, sweet fantasy.

Okay, here we go updated, and revamped!

I am willing to play:
Males,
Females,
Futanari,
Monsters,
Multiple Characters,
'Forces'

I want in the RP:
Fantasy Themes
Plot-Progression
Switch Partners

Kinks:
Teasing
Cuddling
Oral
Bondage
Coercion/Blackmail
And more!

About Me/Roleplaying:
Okay things to know about me, first I am a twenty Six years. I am also a male in real life so my characters are usually around that age. It is easiest to know a character inside, and out if they are similar to you. However I will play older/younger characters based on wishes to limits. My experiences as well as my skill favors between one, and three paragraphs though I could post more or less it seems to be rather hard to get into the roleplay. Less than a single paragraph makes the roleplay feel like idle chat, and difficult to enjoy the story. Then the other end more than three paragraphs make me feel like I am writing a story alone, as opposed to a proper joint effort to make something enjoyable for both.

Roleplay mediums:
Fourms
Private Messages

In order of preference, though forum, and private message are about the same. Though as for the forum are much preferred for long term...

As I mentioned long term... I see a short term roleplay as having a decisive ending. A rapist being caught/or the kidnapped getting away ending the RP in some form. As for long term I mean having no end point set clearly. Just because it is short term I do not think it should end in a night, but probably not lasting more than a week or two if we are constantly posting.

What I am looking for:
Female characters
Futanari (Still needs a far better story to be allowed)
Story Progression from both sides
Humor, and suggestions on what to do next
Understanding for small mistakes

I have several plots, and Ideas as well as willing to create more on the spot. If you are into adventurous role plays feel free send me a Time Period, and a area/era set up. I will create something as well. Also if you wish to just go off some kind of pairing simply let me know.

Medieval Europe
Feudal Era Japan
I will do research on any era you enjoy to try my best to match it. I will find it more the fun that way!

RE: Looking for an interesting roleplay. Male looking for Female!

Short Term Pairings: Dominant played by myself

Short Term Pairings: Myself Playing Submissive

---

My short term post is in the Uncategorized section, if you have something short term you want to suggest I am always willing to take suggestions...

Long Term Plots! (Me X You)

The Incubus's Plaything (Male or Futa X Female)

---This plot is centered around a girl who thinks very highly of herself, then makes the mistake of one day publicly belittling a class mate who had accidently walked into her. What she did not know was at the time he was visiting the human world to better understand his victims. Now he follows her throughout her daily life, and follows her on dates making her do things she normally would not do. These things include such things as playing with her in public though she can not see him, she knows he is there from touch. He would be able to make her more lustful so his gentle teasing would make her need to masturbate in public. (His presence would keep anyone from calling the police or recording it, but they would see as well as remember) Making objects come alive, and 'assalt her' as well as make men lose control to take their lusts from her. Then what should be her only refuge he invades personally showing her his own touch in her dreams. If she tried to hide in home he would make those dreams very harsh for denying his fun in the day time.

The Scientists/Magus Experiments! (Male or Futa X Female)

-Only ask to join this if you are open to playing any type of creature, as the roleplay focuses on transforming your character into many different monster girls, and things of my own creation.
--This is not meant to pure smut, each transformation will have various needs. I will also describe other needs, such as a mermaid needing water ect. Thought it is prolly more or less 70% smut, 30% plot I do not want the 30% ignored.
---The roleplay involves my character kidnapping, requesting, or using a daughter/wife to be his new experiment toy. He uses magic or injections to change her into various creatures, then researches the behavior of each monster created. He truly cares for his subject, but his experiments take priority this can go many ways from being a slow Romance, to being a delusional captivity, or something else entirely. Not a whole lot to add to this one, so hope to find some interests in this plot.

Side plots...
I have three other plots I am working on, and only have a framework for each various plot. If you want to try them ask me about them, but know they are more broad plots that are set in their own worlds. They are set to be epic fantasies so it is far more than smut.

Warrior Guardian X Mage Princess
Summoner X Warrior Woman
Necromancer X 'Unlucky' Maiden

Sooo yea if you need or want to know more about any of these hit me up, and we can work something out.

Mini-update, and off to my inbox I go!

Actual want this time, looking for a thread based RP for this one hope to hear from someone.

New phone, miss my old full keyboard. Though, I am starting to get a hang of it so looking again!

RE: Looking for a good roleplay as always, looking for female roleplays.

Okay, did a more proper update. Still need to come up with some real plots that will keep me running to this site day to day!

Yea caught up on replies sooo. Whats up y'all!

Um...I have an idea, but if you don't want it, just tell me and I'll choose one of yours :) maybe we could do a bad boy/church-good girl?

Bump, now off to finish a reply!

Bump! Trying to think of some long term ideas, but would love to make a plot together if anyone has any ideas.

Bumping my post then off too my replies.

RE: Looking for a good time! (updated: 11-29-2012)

Hello all, Dragging my feet for the moment with replies sorry, drank last night. With that I have had a little trouble concentrating should reply shortly.

Bump!

Ohh... and RAMEN FOR THE WIN! It keeps me sane when I am poor aha! Not to mention it is sustenance... Tasty, Tasty Sustenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom