Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel's Yuri Yummys (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Hiyas to everyone here! I hope that whatever time that you see this that its going well for you. I hope that it will get a little better after you see what I have to offer y'all.

I am open to a LOT of ideas from a variety of realms. My main ideas come from the Modern world and Sci-Fi... but I can get into the fantasy worlds if you can help me with creating the world and helping me to see your vision of it. I can also add ideas from your own ideas as well if y'all would let me.

I have some picture plots that I would also like to try out. Hope that they can give you all some inspiration to expand on these ideas:

Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
Picture #5
Picture #6
Picture #7
Picture #8

I only have three requests as I end this sweet message... that the RP be FxF only, that we have a LOT of communication (Especially after the initial discussion of the RP) and that you won't leave me behind without letting me know. If you can accomplish all three of those things consistently, than I will love you to death!

I hope to hear from y'all soon. Please feel free to send me a PM if this feels like something that you would fancy playing out!

RE: Angel's (hopefully not) Last Hurrah (FxF)

I love pic #4.....would love a steamy kinky storyline wrapped around it.....
don't wanna blurt it out here, that would be like somebody telling you the ending of a book your'e reading....pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom