Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlilxmissx

Planetoid

Good evening, lovies. This is little miss, back from hiatus and craving your benevolent attention yet again. I'm putting the Somnaphilia scenario on hold, but the second idea is still very much on the table. Come play with me, yes?

First Time Anal Experience. Slightly non-con. Or rather, a lot of reluctance and resistance from my character. Coercion, seduction, shame for loving such a depraved act, all our favorite ingredients rolled into one delicious little scene. Encouragement (in whatever form we see fit) would be necessary here. Somewhere along the lines of making a good girl like what she's really not supposed to like. What do you think?

Monsters and Innocents. Like the name implies. I want savagery, humiliation and shame. Again, let's make the good girl like what she's really supposed to hate, yes?

--

If that really isn't your cup of tea but you're in the market for a player in your own little fantasy, drop me a line. I just might have some time for sweet indulgence. RH is on my profile for perusal and inspiration. <3

Love,
Little Miss.

PS. PM is my preferred medium, thank you.

RE: A Shy Little Request

Yup, I'm already adding other cravings. This is so addictive!

#2: First Time Anal Experience.

Soo.. yeah. I feel like such a pervert right now, for some reason. <_<

I dropped you a pm...this is a bump to get you more attention my dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom