Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inside the mind (Cassandraks & Vyttor)

Ricardo’s words made her more than a little hot, her knees tightening on his leg as she pushes even harder against him as her pussy clenches with the thought of him inside of her. Has she ever had a man this was for her? Maybe. Has she ever had a man so ready to explode, that he would do or say anything she says to do? This was a first, and she couldn’t help but think she needed to extend this a little bit longer.

Her hand moves down from his hair, teasing the skin along his throat then grabs his chin firmly in her hand. She brings her lips down just barely against his, enough so he can feel her move them but her hand firm enough so he couldn’t push in any further. Her hot breath teased over his lips, as she spoke “And I will give you a chance to do each and every thing you would like to do…” Her tongue comes out and brushes up against his lips “Perhaps we will keep them as rewards, you do something that pleases me and I will give you a reward. You do something that displeases me, hmmm…we will have to think on that.” There was an amused naughtiness to her voice.

Her thumb comes up and sits on the edge of his bottom lip pulling it down, gently but firmly “Now you have to figure out your one reward for today…or I have an idea. Maybe two since you have been such a good boy, but you have to do one more thing for me.” Before he can even answer, she moves herself back. Then he will feel her move off to the left side of him like before, she places her legs over his lap again making sure to rub over his cock with then every time she had a chance. “These stalking’s and shoes are very much bothering me, I want you to remove them. Slowly.” She got an inkling last time that he enjoyed her feet, almost as much as her hands. She wanted to see just how much.

Ricardo sighed softly as her fingertips slid along his throat. Sure enough his instinct was to lean his head forward just that little bit, his lips burning with desire for hers, but he actually moaned lowly as he felt his head gently but firmly held in place by her hands. His mouth opened slightly at the tease of her tongue, at the same time his body temperature rose with the perspective of the promised rewards, but he could feel her grin in her voice when she spoke about displeasing her and it almost made him scared.

He would have whimpered when she pulled back, wanting her to stay where she was, however he hadn't even understood what was happening until once again her legs were over him. Each rub against his cock milked him of a drop of pre-cum, creating a wet spot where his white underwear strained with his tip.

Something on her voice then made Ricardo pulse with a submissive compulsion to do what she wanted. His mind wasn't clear enough to notice, but it was probably because she started voicing her demand less as a polite request and more as a command. Anyway, his hands slid slowly over her stockings towards her right shoe and positioned themselves to pull it off, twisting it gently from her heel. He put it aside with care and looked for the other one to do the same.

After the shoe, Ricardo's fingers felt their way back to the top of her stockings. His fingertips gently inserted themselves below their top, as if looking for a holding strap, enjoying the feel of her thighs almost as much as a teenage boy on his first night with a woman. Slowly he rolled down first one then the other, all the while breathing deeply and long in a feeble attempt to control the arousal which she pumped up with her legs on his cock. He couldn't help but marvel at how soft her skin was even at her feet as he brushed against them when pulling the stockings off.

His left hand caressed her now bare thigh softly, waiting for what would come next and never saying a word. Would he have to decide, as she'd suggested? He could barely think, all thoughts scrambled by pleasure...

Rebecca watched Ricardo doing as he was commanded, the way he face took on almost a boyish look as he removed her shoes and stalking. She smiles softly at this specifically because he could not see, it was interesting to see the boy in the man. He would hear her breathing catching and quickening, feeling his fingertips moving over her legs and feet. Her feet themselves tightening when his hands moved over them, as if she was ticklish there. She also watched as he breathed, knowing he was trying so hard not to cum just by her minimal teasing.

“Very good, though I would have thought you would have taken more enjoyment with that. You did so seem to enjoy my feet so very much last week, perhaps we will explore that more later. Now my pet, since you have done so good. You may have your rewards, and to help ease you along I will give you your first one. Though the second will be of your own choosing.” She chooses not to move, she wanted to see exactly what he would do when she said her words “Ricardo, I want you to fuck me hard.”

Her mention of her feet quickly flashed in his mind the way she had touched him with them during their previous encounter. Ricardo had never imagined a woman pleasuring him so much with the touch of a foot but much as he found if somewhat humiliating he couldn't deny it had felt heavenly, and the memory of it made his cock twitch at her words. "Your feet are... very tender..." He didn't know what to say. He was sure he was making a fool of himself, sounding like a lost boy, but his thoughts were all scrambled inside his head.

Something clicked inside of him when Rebecca called him 'pet'. I'm not your little dog... However he didn't say a thing for even the thought of it was already feeble, and actually he felt a shiver run through his whole body when she'd called him that. He could but sigh in pleasure. He hesitated only slightly at her command.

His hands ran up her thighs touching the sensitive skin very lightly with his fingertips until he found her panties. As he did it, his arms forced her skirt up more than a little bit. Perhaps it was the blindfold, perhaps the state she had him in, or perhaps both, that heightened the sensation in his hands. He felt the laced fabric, he noticed how small her panties were, and he realized how soaked she was. He trembled himself before pulling down her underwear. He felt like he could almost tell their color just with his touch.

Quickly the panties were lost as he squirmed out of his own briefs without getting out from below her legs. He inhaled sharply as his sensitive and now naked cock brushed against her calves, and then proceeded to fold one of her legs to get in between them. At that moment he conjured an image of her in his mind, that wonderful body laying down before him on the sofa, those amazing breasts standing up proudly, those long beautiful legs ready to wrap around him and never ever let go... quickly he lowered himself on top of her, the moist tip of his manhood sliding up the insides of her thighs slowly until wetness met with wetness.

The moan-gasp-sigh of pleasure that left his mouth when he entered her was a small indication of what he felt. All of a sudden he was in paradise, and every millimeter he went further into it was an augmented drop of pleasure directly into his brain. His cock was thick and filled her nicely. Her pussy felt like a perfect fit for him, slippery yet very tight around him. He had to make an effort not to cum in the first thrust, after a whole week of holding back. Internal muscles clenched behind his crotch holding back the flood and then his abs and butt went to work, starting to move in and out slowly at first, feeling every side of that delicious warmth.

After a couple of slow thrusts Ricardo rearranged himself to support his weight on one arm over the back of the sofa, while the other hand started fondling her gorgeous breasts through her blouse. At that position, with his back leaning up above Rebecca, he started picking up the rhythm, thrusting faster and harder into her. His long hard cock reached deep inside her body, rubbing against every inch inside her as each time he leaned a little bit to one or the other side.

His breathing and heartbeat were irregular and accelerated, and it took all of his concentration to hold back the orgasm for a little while. The long period without cumming made sure he was on the brink of it by the very first thrust. This was paradise and Ricardo felt like any soft push would make him explode in pleasure inside of her.

My feet are very tender? Rebecca though, she had to hold back a laugh at the word though eventually a giggle did come out “Why thank you for the compliment? They do so enjoy teasing you though, just like the rest of my body. He will feel one of her legs bend up, and one foot with her toes curled under caress over his erection “Oh yes, I don’t think I have ever felt anything so wonderfully hard in my life.” She breaths out with pleasure.

She enjoyed what her words did to him, he had been enjoying the ‘good boy’ parts and now she brought it out a little more calling him her ‘pet’. As a man she knew he would want to fight her, but it moved through him so easily now. She was sure he would do nearly anything she requested now, and she had to use that wisely.

Rebecca felt shivers as his hands moved up her legs, releasing a light moan and gasp from her lips as his fingertips trailed goose bumps along her skin. She felt her skirt pushed up to sit over her hips revealing the thong red laced panties that he couldn’t even see right now. But that fact made it so perfect, she could feel his fingers move over them at first learning searching out what exactly he was touching. Her hips moved up slightly to help him remove her panties, her body quivering under his touch and her smooth pussy being exposed. Her breathing was quickening as he brings them down and releases them from her legs, her walls were already clenching in eagerness of having his cock inside of her now. She couldn’t even concentrate on anything else at this point.

She watches as he doesn’t even bother moving her legs as he pulls his own underwear off of himself, the feel of his cock released and bare up against her legs instinctively made her start to open her own legs as she moans. Her legs move easily for him as he finally begins to move himself into place, her eyes were wild and hungry now her hand reaching out for Ricardo as he moves over her body. Her breathing rough and heavy, easily giving away how turned on she was her hand gripping his shoulders tight to show how much she needed him.

He was moving so achingly slow, slower then she would have expected a horny man who has not cum for a week to move. But she soon feels it, the tip pressing against her folds. A whimper escapes her lips as he begins to enter her, her walls stretching to fit around him causing that wonderful ache deep inside of her. Her hands reach up over his sides, her fingers brush up and down his back lightly at first but the more he moved the more her fingers dug in.

The blindfold thing was working better then she could ever imagine, as he soon figured out the best way to move and get what he wanted. Her moans came frequent and without hesitation, as his hand moved to her breasts causing even more pleasure to move through her. He knew what he was doing, and seemingly was moving to give her the best pleasure possible. Her walls clenched hard around him as he thrust his hips into her, one hand digs her nails into his back and the other hand comes up to cup his cheek.

It was difficult for her to think and talk, but she makes due as she can “How is my boy feeling, was this all worth it making that cock of yours so hard that I cannot imagine having any other fucking cock in me again. Oooohhh yes…” She moans getting distracted a moment “You did so wonderful my good boy, you so very much earned your rewards. Do you want to cum now?” She moans again, she was so close already her voice keeps catching as he moves inside of her. “Do you want to cum deep in my pussy like a good boy, do you want to satisfy me? Keep me happy? Cum inside of me, release all of that delicious cum in me.” She was lost now, she wasn’t even fully sure what she was saying anymore.

Ricardo had had his share of women, of several races and ages, and he didn't need his eyes to tell when one of them was willing. Knowing that Rebecca wanted him so made him even more aroused. He moaned without holding back when he felt her pussy gripping him tighter, sighed in pleasure when her fingernails teased him and gasped in surprise when they dug into his skin. When her other hand came to his face his mouth searched for it hungrily, lips quickly finding her thumb and suckling dreamily. If he could think he would probably realize he didn't remember many fucks as good as that one, if any at all.

He was so aroused however that it didn't take him long to cum, and Rebecca's encouragement made it even quicker. He was unable to say a word between moans of lust and ragged breath. Much as he wished that the heavenly pleasure would last forever, pretty soon his movement became a hard and deep pounding through which his cock pulsed as his cum shot like a rocket inside her. It was amazingly wonderful, he could feel his whole body melting with pleasure and his cock blasting. Through his orgasm he hammered deep once, twice, thrice, and then he just held his hip plunged forward as if trying to bury himself deep inside that divine pussy forever, with his spine arched back towering over the woman on the couch, all his lean muscles on a display worthy of a master sculptor.

He had been so sensitive that the orgasm seemed to send electricity all over his body.

If she was paying attention to the goal at hand anymore, she would notice how much he was finally relaxing releasing himself to her. But all she could hear was the moans, his wonderful deep moans that let her know he was enjoying this and in turn making her so damn hot. When he searched for her thumb when she brought her hand up to his face, her hand adjusted to give him full access enjoying the feel of his lips wrapped around it.

She knew he wouldn’t take long, and was impressed he was able to still hold back so well once they started. Other men would have spent with some of her trips even before she climbed up on their lap, Ricardo she was finding was a rare treat. He had confidence and the ability to control his body, and he was so eager now to let her take over. When he plunges into her harder and deeper, she also couldn’t contain herself. His movements with her pussy wrapped so tightly around his cock, was a combination for amazing pleasure. Her body shook under him, and her breath caught in the middle of a moan. And he might feel that split second where the world paused for her that point before her release where everything tightened to that perfect ache. Then suddenly she would be crying out, her moans loud with pleasure. Her own hips pushing forward feeling him release inside of her, holding to him to keep him deep as he did the same. Her body arched forward, as the waves of pleasure moved through her.

She only made one other movement before she started calming back down, her hands moved up to take off the blindfold. And before him he would see a wreck that he caused, her body still vibrating from the orgasm and a sheen of sweat glistening over her flushed skin with their bodies still connected together.

Ricardo smacked his dry lips looking over the woman below him. Had it been worth it? She had asked the question just a moment ago, hadn't she? That was surely a trick question though. It had to be. It had been an amazing orgasm, one of the most powerful and intense he could remember. The feeling of Rebecca wrapped around his manhood was simply divine, before, during and now after cumming as well. The way she tightened around him made him feel like he belonged there forever.

The patient didn't take long just admiring her clothed body. He was still quite horny and since the therapist didn't utter a word after taking the blindfold off, he just let his hands slide under her sweater and start pulling it up, fingertips teasing along her abdomen slowly inching towards her breasts, those gorgeous orbs that worked like irresistible magnets to his eyes.

His hips had stopped pumping, but his cock remained deep inside her, and impressively hard. His ragged breath gently turned into soft slow sighs. As the red sweater climbed up Ricardo started lowering his face down upon her, adjusting his supporting arm as necessary.

Rebecca had gotten lost in everything for a couple of moments, the feel of him still hard in her was an amazing feeling. Had she been convinced the week without sex would work? Maybe, she wondered how long it would take to get him soft now and if they might go past the appointment time. She could also see the gears working in his mind, and that he wasn’t saying anything she would need to change that. “Be open with me, tell me what you are thinking. Communication can be the key to great sex.” She said in her therapist voice, she wore many hats right now for him it was best she use them all.

She intakes a breath as his hands start to move on her, seemingly removing her sweater. The feel of his fingers moving over her sensitive skin, sent shivers through her body. Her mind tried to concentrate right now, the feeling of needing to tease him or something but her got her to distracted. Her arms moved up as he raised her sweater more, to help with getting it off. But as it raised close to her head blocking her eyes from view a moment, she felt his lips press down on her skin.

Her body clenches around him, her walls tightening over his length as her hips push forward against his. “Trying to cause trouble are we? Do you think that cock of yours can satisfy me again?” As she said that her hips pump hard against him.

"God, I just feel so good... I feel great. I'm thinking... Actually I believe I'm not really thinking..." A strange smile crossed his lips at the realization. It was an oddly pleasurable sensation, not thinking, although he wasn't sure whether it was right or wrong or anything. "Or maybe..." the smile turned into a wide lustful grin, "... I'm thinking your breasts look and feel too amazing to be hidden like that."

He didn't bother unclasping the bra, kneading the breasts over it and kissing and nibbling her skin above its line. A moan of pleasure coming unchecked through his lips made him pause briefly when she clenched around his cock. "Go-oh... it feels so good..."

He looked up at her face briefly. "Trouble? I believe trouble is what I've gone through this last week..." He pumped back once at her, fast and deep. "Is satisfaction part of the... nngh" he paused mid-sentence, her wet pussy too heavenly tight around his shaft as he pushed into her, "... of the therapy?" His voice had a slightly higher pitch than usual when he finished the phrase and brought his lips down once more to resume their work on her breasts, while one hand slowly inched below her looking to unclasp the bra.

Rebecca grins as she watches him work through his thoughts, his words making her very happy and her face shows it. “So I take it not thinking is a good thing then? I thought you might like it, if you think too much things can get stale. And I have no doubt you are normally a thinker, always thinking of your job you next plans how you are going to satisfy your wife.” Her smile widens and she chuckles which makes her breast shake a little bit in his gaze “Mmm…I am thinking that is a very good thought.”

She moans as he pushes his face into her breasts again, the feel of his hands gripping at them made her crazy. Her hands pull on his hair a little, though doesn’t pull him away. His reaction to her gripping his length was amazing, and she enjoyed causing that I him.

She smirks as he call what he went through the past week trouble, then catches her off guard ass he pumps into her. She groans out her hand tightening on the back of his head, and her knees push hard into his hips. “Trouble? You call that trouble, I would think it would be more like torture. Perhaps I should make you go another week? Let you only cum once, how long do you think doing that before you might just explode with just a touch of my toe on the end of your red aching cock?” Her voice was heavy with desire, and also the ache of making him ache.

She could tell he was distracted a little so she took a chance moving herself quickly grabbing on tight to him with her arms and legs, she pushes over rolling the both of them to the floor and herself on top of him. Thankfully they just missed the table which was pushed aside with their bodies. She pushes her body forward so her breasts in her bra still hang down right in front of his eyes, her hips rock slightly and slowly on him as she looks down at his face “Satisfaction might be part of the therapy, depends on how good of a boy you are.” Her hands moves down from his shoulders, and over his chest her nails dragging along and flicking over his nipples.

She had him there - he couldn't deny he was a thinker, always rationalizing everything. He had learned - through tremendous effort - not to overdo it, but not thinking at all was something new to him. It was true, even with his wife he was constantly braining it out.

Cassandraks said:
“Trouble? You call that trouble, I would think it would be more like torture. Perhaps I should make you go another week? Let you only cum once, how long do you think doing that before you might just explode with just a touch of my toe on the end of your red aching cock?”

Yes, torture. He would have said it, but the rest of her taunting got him stuck into place at the idea. Her toe... he remembered how good her foot her felt on his cock the week before, how incredibly skilled her toes proved to be. Exploding at the touch of her toe... could she wield that much power over him? Wouldn't he feel humiliated? He did, he felt a little humiliated at the suggestion of it, and yet very aroused as well.

Ricardo was caught a little by surprise by her movement, but he rolled with it expertly enough so as not to get hurt when his back hit the floor. His eyes were wide, though he wasn't sure whether from the previous suggestion of more torture, from the sudden inversion of their positions, or just form admiring her rack so clearly exposed above his face - any observer could tell it was from all three. However it didn't stop his hands from unclasping her bra at her back.

"You said I was being a good boy... don't torture me-eeeah..." his voice trailed off as her nails expertly teased him, sending small shocks of pleasure in small waves through his body. He tried to look at her beautiful fingers but soon his back was arching at her touch and his eyes closed basking in the sensation, while he still held the bra around her body.

Again her feet seemed to get him in some place where he would lose himself, getting distracted even with the thought. That was certainly something she would have to play more with, he was so much fun to play with. She looks down at him under her, he was all but hers to do what she would with him right now. Her breasts heaving against the material of her bra, in which he felt him finally unclasp. She could feel the slight movement of release from her bra, even though it was being held still on her she could feel her nipples tickle against the material sending spikes of pleasure thought her as her walls crushed over his manhood.

The way he said he was being a good boy did something to her, even though she had control before it gave a different sense of control from that. There was a smirk on her face as she looked down at him, her face moves into his her bra covered breasts pressing against him. As she licks up over his lips with her tongue, as she rocks her hips on him again. Her fingers move to take his nipples in between her thumb and finger, and she gives them a quick twist and squeeze “You are mine now, good or bad I can do as I desire with you now. If I want to torture you I will, and you will do as I say and enjoy it because I know you enjoyed this. And you cannot tell me you were not thinking about it…” She picks up her hips slowly then slams down against his hips with a slap then grinds against him “Waiting another week with that aching cock of yours, your hand barely touching it to take a piss nearly makes you cum. But you won’t because you need my voice, you need me to tell you to cum. And that is if I don’t just make you wait another week, but don’t worry I would make your cock ache for my pussy again before you leave.” Her lips press close to his but do not touch, as she begins to ride him slow at first but she soon quickens the pace as she speaks. Her voice deep with lust and arousal, her breath quick warming his lips.

“What do you think you would do if I left you like that for a few weeks…ahhh yesss…your cock swollen hard aching when you leave from here? To the point that the touch of any material nearly too much against you. And one day perhaps when you are at the office, perhaps in a meeting or even out in public. I call you and when you answer, all you hear is a whisper from me saying ‘Cum for me Ricardo, come for me right now. My aching pussy needs to know, you are cuming right now for me.’ What would you do?” Her voice was staining now, as she was getting close again.

Ricardo lusted to see Rebecca's amazing breasts but his eyes wouldn't open - they barely fluttered as he was assaulted by the sensations from her hip slowly rocking into him and her fingernails skillfully teasing the hell out of his chest and nipples. Soon his hands felt like paralyzed, only holding her body firmly besides her breasts, feeling her pressed against him as she danced on his cock.

Moaning and sighing he listened to her description of another week and his need for her voice. "Pl... please... not another week..." His voice was low and pleading and his cock was pulsing hard inside her wet pussy even before she started picking up the pace. He needed her, yes. Her touch, her teasing, and now her voice... he had never consciously thought of it, and certainly wouldn't at the moment for he was lost in pleasure, but her soft commands had power over him, and now it was cementing on his subconscious as Rebecca explicitly described how much he needed it.

His mind went on creating the images as she described while riding him faster and faster. Days without cumming... his cock aching hard... every touch arousing... his cell phone ringing, heart beating faster at the anticipation that it might be her... then her voice... her beautiful, soft yet authoritative, powerful voice... only that he didn't have to imagine. She said it seductively at his face and he exploded in another orgasm at that exact moment as she commanded it.

Ricardo moaned loudly this time, his hip pushing up against her as he shot deep inside her pussy, his load even heavier than before. His fingers grabbed firmly at her flesh and his whole body shuddered under her. His orgasm lasted long and sent waves of pleasure to every cell deep within every corner of his body. When he finally opened his eyes Rebecca seemed to glow on top of him, a beautiful angel of lust and desire. He still blinked hard and frequently, and his mouth gaped open too dry to say anything. He could barely believe he had cum at her command.

The way every word and every action she made towards him, the way he reacted he took it in and just everything building inside of him. Her own words were too much for her, the fact that her own torture towards him strained her body to the brink so quickly again. She felt his hips thrust up as he came, her walls contracted as she cried out in pleasure. Her body grinding and moving against him to extend the pleasure for both of them, the way he looked at her when she opened her eyes her body still shaking from the pleasure sensitive that every movement she made sent shocks through her.

Rebecca’s body drops down against him, laying her head on his chest trying to catch her breath. Her hand reaches up to his face, her fingers moving lightly over his cheek then his lips. Her own mouth quite dry also, knowing fucking like that twice was a lot for both their bodies no matter how healthy they are. It took her a couple more moments before she finally sits up, then pulls herself up onto the couch disposing of her bra finally. She leans back looking down at him, her feet resting on his stomach though one does reach out to poke at his cock “Very good my pet, now go get us some water in the waiting room. And no you cannot put any clothing on to do it.”

At first Ricardo made small mention to get up with Rebecca, specially intent on getting a good long look at her now completely naked breasts, but quickly her feet rested on top of him and gently held him there - of course not by force but by the authority that she had already asserted over him. The gentle poking at his sensitive still half erect cock sent shivers through him. He still remembered how good her toes had felt when he was highly excited the previous session, but now he felt spent and knew that more stimulation might actually be painful.

Still lying on the floor, he opened his mouth to voice some sort of protest, but swallowed it before it came out of his lips. He wasn't sure whether he was bothered by being bossed around, by being called a pet or by not being allowed to dress, and when he considered it he realized he might not have been bothered by any of these at all. These were feelings he still couldn't quite understand. What he knew was that he was also very thirsty and could use some water himself.

He had thought that being alone with Rebecca there was no problem in being naked, but as soon as he started walking to the adjoining room he noticed it made him feel a little awkward and embarrassed. So much so that he actually poked his head out through the door first, making sure there was nobody else there to see him in that predicament.

Quickly enough he was back standing by the side of the couch, looking down on that amazing pair of breasts. His own hard toned abs stood proud beside Rebecca as he held out one of his hands holding two water filled glasses for her to take one. His other hand held the jar with more. Only then he found the spirit to say something, and all he could say was "Err... 'pet'?"

What am I now? A puppy?

Rebecca watches as he moves out of the room, for such a confident man she could see him turning into almost an embarrassed boy as he heads towards the other room. She wondered if he was always like that. He had a damn good body, and the confidence for it one would think he would have no issue strutting himself even naked in front of others. Or is it just because of her? Because she has taken control now.

He was no doubt thing also, he did seem to do that quite a lot trying to figure out what is happening. Trying to understand why he enjoys her power over him so much that would be a tough answer for him to figure out. And he was best to just enjoy it.

Her eyes landed on him as he entered back into the room, she didn’t hide the fact at all that she was clearly admiring his body. Her eyes when they landed on his again, were firm and still heated. She had her legs crossed now (I believe she still had her skirt on), her skirt pulled down slightly over her lap but barely enough to hide much. She notices his eyes staring at her breasts again, quite openly this time too and couldn’t help but smirk. One hand couldn’t help but rub over the area of her stomach just below her breasts, they moved slow and as her arm passed under her breast they would lift up just a little bit as he watched. Her other hand reached out for the glass of water, only enough to lift her hand she never moved forward letting him move as needed to place it into her hand. “Thank you.” She says then takes a few sips, as he finally decides to say something.

“What? You don’t like it?” She says almost as if slightly offended, and as she did her left leg which was crossed over her right moves reaching out to him. Starting at his ankle her big to moves slowly up his leg “You are my pet are you not, a good little pet that likes to keep their mistress happy? I only give treats to my best pets, you were doing so well becoming one of my best. Do you not want to be one of my pets anymore?” She said with a pout.

There it was, all his thoughts running from his mind once again. He was becoming conditioned - the view of her curves, her skilled touch... it drove him away from reason, to a place where he was pliable and agreeable. "I... I..." Ricardo stammered as he felt her toe sliding up his skin, his hard and slim abs tensing visibly. The sensations of the two recent orgasms were still fresh within his body, still making him weak.

Even so, there was some internal struggle inside. It seemed to him that there would always be so, but at that moment he was clearly losing it. Suddenly not even Rebecca was clear in his vision - between all she gave him to look and the distraction of her touch, he would probably remember these few moments a little blurry forever. He took a sip from the other glass in his hand and blinked hard before trying again.

"Y-yes, I... want to make you happy... a... a pet, yes..." his voice was just a little louder than a whisper, but it was firm and more decided than he had thought it would be. Saying it sent a tingling up and down his spine, a good tingling. He was becoming convinced this woman could manipulate him into saying anything she wanted, she seemed to have some power over him and it only made her hotter in his eyes, and harder to refuse.

He took another, longer sip, and lowered his head, looking down at her thighs and her teasing foot. His naked body stood proud over firm toned legs.

Rebecca’s lips curled into a grin as he stammered, then finally agreed that he wanted to be her pet. The power she had over this man was intoxicating, to make such a proud strong man weak for her enough to do whatever she says.

Her eyes still looking firmly at him, her foot moves up over his thigh just slightly on the inside then to the area where his leg meets his hip. Her big toe rubs lightly over that crevice so close to his cock, but not touching it a dark grin on her lips. “So should I torture you into cuming again for me? I imagine you must be getting sore, all this attention must be rough on you. Or…” She looks at her watch, there was still a little time left “Or should I let the good boy go home early tonight, since he behaved so well?”

She was clearly enjoying this, as her hand moved between her legs her juices and his cum leaking out of her now. Her fingers dip inside of her to gather some, as she begins to rub her clit with their combined juices. “Either way, I think I want you to beg me on your knees for what you want.”

Ricardo's breathing deepened as her gentle foot teased its way up his thigh. A short involuntary whimper passed through his semi open lips when her skilled toe rubbed lightly against the sensitive spot, so close yet so far from his cock. His hips trembled with anticipation, longing for more of her touch, and his eyes fluttered at the prospect when Rebecca suggested the chance for another orgasm. A long sigh escaped his lungs that could have been mistaken for a whisper of yes.

His eyes would have closed completely, but they stayed open only because of the show she was putting for him. His gaze was captivated by her legs, and most of all by her beautiful fingers dancing around herself in search for more pleasure. He alternated quickly back and forth between deep concentration in observing some part of her and melting away from consciousness with her teasing. It was driving him crazy and she seemed to need no effort for it, which made him desire her even more. Against all the soreness and fatigue, his cock was slowly becoming erect again.

The last casual remark drove him a little out of the reverie. "B-beg on my knees?" He had to catch his voice to avoid stammering more. He hadn't said it very loud, but his tone indicated clearly that he believed the notion to be at least somewhat absurd. Yet when his mouth opened again no other word came out, as if he had no power to object further than that first question. He tried once more to speak, and again no sound was produced. He stood and lowered his eyes and considered. He had just admitted to being her pet... so perhaps the idea wasn't so outrageous. His knees buckled but he held his place standing before his therapist tall and lean and with the natural pride that his body carried. Yet he felt like a mouse being played with by a cat, about to go down at any second.

Was this too much for him? Rebecca thought as he clearly was fighting what he knew he should do, and again she could stop if she wanted. But she didn’t want to, and about only half of it was about it being good for him. The other half of her the part that was enjoying this probably more then she should, she wanted to see him beg knowing he is uncomfortable and embarrassed.

When he questioned her, and she seen he would not do it or at least was still fighting against it. A small smirk appeared on her lips, but she quickly cocked her head to the side and her look became unhappy with him “Yes, beg for what you want.” She then stops playing with herself and him gets up from the couch, her skirt still stuck on her hips only dropping slightly to give barely a hint of her pussy underneath. She moves by him brushing him slightly, but this time giving a glare as she walks towards her desk.

“Yes, until you bed for what you want. You will continue to stand there, naked for anyone who walks into this office to see. You can neither leave or release until you beg it from me.

The part of Ricardo's mind that still showed some resistance was almost screaming inside his head. What's to stop you from getting out then? This is all completely nuts! Your clothes are right outside, no one can stop you just going there and getting dressed! What's that nonsense?

And yet Rebecca seemed so sure of what she'd said, so confident in her walk, that it disarmed him. And the longing for her now absent touch invaded him once again. Desire burned within his soul as an irresistible drive, compelling him to do what he was told. He turned around slowly, meekly, and swallowed before speaking again.

"Pl-please... I..." Ricardo hesitated. He took half a step towards her desk, than stopped, swayed lightly where he stood. He didn't know what to do with his hands and it showed. "Please, I'd like to... to release again." His cock pulsed when he said it, his submission making him more aroused and making it grow a little more, still not fully erect. He came slowly closer to the desk, but still a part of him refused to kneel. "Please..."

“No…” Rebecca said not very loud, and not even looking at Ricardo her voice was just high enough for him to hear and commanding enough that this was the only answer. She moves behind her desk as if looking for something, opening drawers and looking in. She made no move to look at him at all, almost ignoring him. Her featured looked annoyed.

She finally seemed to have found something, pulling it out it was a simple wooden ruler nothing fancy. She then looks back up at him coming back from behind her desk the ruler held in between her hands, her features still quite annoyed. “As I have said before, you only get a reward when you are good. You have made me tell you twice now, of what I wanted you to do. You are becoming a very, bad boy. And your mistress is very displeased with this.”

Her eyes look hard up into his, firm and dark letting him know to step carefully. “This time…” She said with a slap of the ruler into her palm, making a loud noise “You WILL kneel before me, but you will not just kneel anymore. Oh no, your release is so very much not my concern now. No you will kneel and bend yourself over, you ass raised in the air ready to take your punishment.”

She raises a hand up to his chin, to make sure he was looking her in the eye “You do not do as I say this time, you can leave. But if you leave you can never come back.”

Ricardo swallowed and listened to everything in silence, shoulders drooping and cock slowly rising before her soft sensual power. Soon he was looking down and only saw he feet approaching, and the slap of the ruler into her palm startled him. By the time she gently grabbed his chin, her hand was almost the only thing holding him up. Looking into her eyes like that he tremble, and as soon as she let go he dropped, almost fell to his knees and lowered his head. The only pride displayed in his body now was his erect cock.

"I'm sorry... mistress. I'm... I'm sorry." He bowed further, until he had to support his weight with his hand in front of him and his forehead was close to the ground. "I beg for your forgiveness, for having displeased you." His voice was almost cracking with sincere sadness, and in that position his toned male buttocks already stood up and exposed. He gulped in anticipation of the pain and didn't dare look up, Rebecca's dainty feet the only thing in his view.

Rebecca circled him one she let go, seeing him drop so easily to the ground made her smirk. This power she had over him was intoxicating, seeing Ricardo powerless at her feet caused her great satisfaction. She had no intention on getting into this tonight, but he was given his choices and he chose this. She wondered if he realized the true power was in his hands, that everything was happening was by his own will. In the end she was just truly his toy, he just gave her power to bring it out in him.

She stopped in back of him, his firm ass up in the air her hand reaching down to caress over the mounds of his back side. She had a smile on her face again, but he wouldn’t be able to see it. She didn’t need to tell him how to properly sit for her “Very good, much better my pet. You were reluctant, nervous I understand. You will get used to it, you will lean to crave following my every order. You have made me happy again, though I still do need to punish you. You do need to learn from your mistakes after all.”

Just the thought of what she was going to do next made her sex ache, she had no doubt he would enjoy this too. She had to wonder though, if he knew that yet? Her fingers moving over the skin of his cheek, running lightly over it then suddenly her hand will move but just as it does he will feel the ruler come down slapping against him. It wasn’t too hard, but just enough to surprise and leave a sting to it. And right after that one, the same thing happens on his other cheek.

Her hand will move over the areas gently rubbing, then moving towards the middle her hand will trail down between his legs. Her hand rubbing over his testicles, then his length. Her breathing heavy with list as she does this.

Back
Top Bottom