Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arclight1988's Mind Worms (Just stories I had develop.)

Arclight1988

Rift-Walker
A friend got a drive by insult for her childish idea so thought I would prove the idiot wrong, and spawn a story. Brother X Sister stories are bot my thing, this story has gore, blood play, violence, incest, and supernatural themes.
'Damn these clouds, damn this rain, and most of all damn my luck' Those were the thoughts running trough Rio's mind as he left the medicine man's hovel he had been too late to get his sister's medicine, which meant days of fear as they listened to his sister cough get worse waiting for the medicine or for her last breath. His leg shifted and he ended up sprawled in the muck as the bottom sole of his shoe came undone. He could glue it again, but there was not enough material the boots were too warn. His wool trousers were soaked, and they were the nicest pair he owned. Mr. Loom would give a fit if it looked like some street urchin was working on the roofs so he would have to clean them as well as his leather vest that went over his shirt he used to hang tools from. "Damn this life, I wish for a new one."

"Careful, now sweet young man words can be so difficult to take back." Her voice was slow, and silky smoothblike gentle silk on the ears. Her blond hair seemed to shimmer in the fading light as her deep purple eyes seemed to stun whatever they pleased in place less they offend the perfect beauty they held. (Vampire Seduction DC 18) Her aoft dress clung to her keeping her perfectly modest at first glance, however the blue silk showed where all the right curves were, and the mind was quick to observe she appeared more than willing for an embrace.

Rio looked up, and for a second was lost in her beauty fumbling over his words though he kept his wits about him. (DC: Success - Iron Will) This women was too perfect, and something struck him as wrong though by the time he had pulled himself to his senses she had cleaned his hand with a cloth, and felt the need to exit the conversation. "I am sorry, thank you for dressing my hand, but I am in a hurry my sister is very sick she needs someone to tend to her." Withdrawing from her touch he then

The women nearly smiled and moĵ7⁷ùùúùoķò 9th⁰ved by him like he was just a foolish peasant though she did favor them young she swayed her body t would had drawn most men to stumble over themselves to follow yet this young man resisted with a strange ease. She did not show the annoyance, the smile light on her lips as she thought of the pleasure she would find ripping his throat out. No one resisted the Countess's call and once he was gone no one will ever have escaped her net. Once the young man was gone she pulled out the cloth with his blood taking a small sniff, and with a wider grin swayed more eager for the events of the night.

Rio spent a little time making his route confusing not wanting any trouble from a noble he knew she might have felt a slight at him, and hoped she took it as a peasants foolishness it was not unheard of what nobles could do when insulted families vanishing, or coming down with strange sicknesses that caused all kinds of issues. As he came in the front door he smiled to his parents handing them the money from his days labor, and explaining about the medicine. They looked dejected, but they knew how dear medicine was and this was not the first nor would it be the last time they could only prey for her to get through the week.

Lua smiled at the sight of her brother still in his thick laborers clothing they did not have much room for privacy, but she turned as he whispered about getting dressed. Her cough came sudden and harsh causing her to wince as it ended her voice playful and light, "Were Twins you ain't got nothing I haven't seen." She teased him trying to keep the mood light as she knew there was no medicine he would have given her that first. Lua was in her night clothes a small top that kept her breast well concealed though her sweat made it cling to her in a rather provocative way she pulled at it to make it more decent. His leggings were like wise loose fitting, covering down to her ankles modesty, and comfort. The house knew changing into heavier clothing was often too much of a burden a little Lua, her brother had grown broader her sickly body not keeping up making them look much less like the twins they were. She felt like such a burden, but if she kept smiling everyone else seemed happier so she did her best.

Rio smiled not letting his worry show as he looked at Lua, her frailty showing so clear it worried him. Her dull green eyes seemed to show the lack of strength behind her smile. The unsure way she spread her mouth as fake as always just like his the games they played to just get through another grueling day. "Don't worry the doctor said we can try again in a few days at least by next week, not a full month wait this time." Rio could not tell his family about the Noble any more burdens was just too much to bear it frightened him yet here he was. He had always had to protect his family, Any time his dad got injured he worked extra so they could still eat. If his mom was sick he maintained the house. A thousand little tasks to patch up, and without fail he had always been there to make it right. His dull green eyes also had lost any shine of life it was drudgery or starvation. He did not have the time to break.

Last edited:
Why not to Summon an Incubus! NSFW writings you have been warned...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom