Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Prophecy (Moon Struck Fox & I)

she chuckled at his reactions to her warm, soft body and she pressed a single kiss to his neck before she vanished. she wanted to see what he would do, and he also wanted him to fuck her. it had been so long since she'd had a mostly willing participant, and even an unwilling partner... it had been too long. she smirked licking her lips as she examined his thick rod, jutting up from the water. she licked her lips again as he shot over to her, she didn't fight him as he pulled her close, pressing her hips tightly to his, pressing herself against his cock, rubbing along it as if she was just that desperate for a fuck. "yes... i want that." she growled, shuddering at his words before looking confused at his following words, her head tilted a little at him, utterly baffled. "gently?" she asked, looking confused. "sex can't be gentle... it's sex!" had she really never had a gentle lover? or maybe she'd just never had the right lover? she studied him curiously for a long moment, simply examining his face for any sign of a trick or a lie before shrugging her shoulder. "sure... gentle... i guess i could try it." she mused stepping away from him for a moment as she studied his entire body.

then she smirked and glanced at him. "but first, there's something i want to do." she purred, dropping to her knees. this was one of her most favorite things to do. she gathered his length in her palms, stroking the flesh as if he needed to be any harder, and ran her tongue along his length with a shuddered sigh and a happy moan as she closed her eyes and pulled him slowly, ever so slowly into her mouth. one inch at a time her tongue curled around his length as she pulled him into her hot, wet, tight mouth until his balls hit her chin, making her groan happily around his length, her eyes flicking up to see his reaction to this interesting treatment as she sucked and slurped and started to bob her head, taking him deep into her throat with nary a gag. clearly, she had done this a lot.

It was true that in most instances, sex was a rough, enduring experience. But, over the years, humans have developed certain techniques or methods to make the process more...sensual in nature. If this assassin was really intent on getting laid by him, this would be the way Sol would have it. In all honesty, he didn't have it in him to harm a woman in that way. That's why he held back against her in their little fight. If he had chosen to really exert himself, then he might have ended up permanently harming this beautiful little creature called a woman. Instead, the two of them were naked, locked in a passionate embrace. And then, without a hint of shame or dignity, she went down on him.

It wasn't quite what the monk expected from her, but with the little he knew about her already, he wasn't surprised at the act. Thus, he remained standing as she took his shaft of flesh into her hands and ran her tongue all over it. There was no doubt that she had experience in this field, for as the slimy appendage slid along his length, waves of pleasure began to course through his body. He wanted to lay down right then and there, his hands behind his head as she consumed him with that vaccum-like mouth of hers. As she looked into his eyes to gauge his reaction, so did he look back down upon her and by the look on his face, Sol was clearly pleased. But there was also a hint of confusion laced within like he didn't understand what she was doing. "You look like you've been wanting to do that all day. Not that I don't mind it or anything, but wouldn't you prefer we do this in the comfort of a bonfire and not in this chilly water? I wouldn't want either of us to get a cold, after all."

Though he said this, he could still feel the suction of the assassin's mouth around him and for a moment, he regretted his words, prefering to stay here and let the pleasure continue rather than walk all the way back to the cave and letting his cock go limp in the process. It would all be up to her at this point, though.

she chuckled at the shock she saw on Sol's face when she slid down him and pulled him into her mouth. she moaned happily as she suckled and sucked and stroked and rubbed his length with her tongue, her lips, her teeth, everything she had at her disposal. she groaned and smirked as she watched him. bobbing her head back and forth, she took him deeper into her throat until his balls struck her chin, not even a choke as she swallowed around him, her throat massaging his head as she worked his length. she pulled away to laugh at his comment and shook her head. "you really are a strange man Sol Gareth." she admitted with a laugh as she stood up, letting him head out of the River as she gathered her clothes, and followed him, as naked as the day she was born, breasts bouncing in the open air as she headed back to the cave where they where staying.

once there, she carefully spread her wet clothes out to heat by the fire, drying as she smirked as she leaned forward and kissed him again, her tongue thrusting into his mouth as she stroked and teased his mouth, her hands stroking his length again as she hummed happily. "i do so enjoy a firm body." she whispered, smirking at him a little. "well, since clearly you and i have different idea's of what Sex is... why don't you show me your way?" she asked, looking curious, and eager. "show me how you fuck, little Monk."

The minute his length left the comfort of the girl's mouth, Sol felt a bit of cold and yearning as if he were disappointed in himself for saying what he said. To him, it must have been one of the best blowjobs he ever got, even if was brief. As she was gathering her clothing, so too did he, but unlike her, he prefered to keep something over his nude body as he headed back to the cave with her. It was strange that, despite not being an assassin, he was more wary of prying eyes than she was. Either she was really confident, or she was just stupid, but regardless, it kept her alive and gave him the opprotunity to have a round of passionate sex with her. As soon as they got back to the cave, she was upon him again, digging into his mouth with her tongue and reinstating the shaft to its full and upright position. With a simple command from her mouth, it was now his turn to show her the art of pleasure.

Despite his somewhat apprehensive nature towards naked women, Sol did have quite the experience when it came to pleasing them. It was a little something he developed himself when he was trying to relax and get his mind off of the burden the world placed on him. This assassin would definetley be in for a treat once he got his hands on her. "Well, if you insist," he started, wrapping his arms around her body and slowly lowering the girl to the ground. His body loomed over hers then, like a beast about to consume its prey. Any normal man would have gotten to pounding that pussy of hers right away, but the monk had a different way of doing things as he demonstrated by placing his hand gently on her forehead. "First, you must close your eyes," he continued, lowing his hand over her eyelids and coaxing them shut before caressing her cheek. "Try to relax your mind and body. Remove the vision of this cave from your mind and all other distracting thoughts. Right now, there is only me, you and the feeling of my touch. Concentrate on the touch..."

Sol finally began to work his magic, moving his hands over the assassin's beautiful, naked body. He started from her cheeks and slowly went down every inch of her body. Her neck, her shoulders, her arms. No spot was left unstimulated, untouched. He took her hands in his and moved her arms out to her sides, trying to make her imagine herself ready to embrace his technique with open arms. He lowered his head to hers, placing a short kiss on her lips, then her chin and slowly downwards while his hands continued their path down her body. His fingers lightly grazed her sides and hips, intentionally passing up her breasts for there would be a stronger sensation for her than his hands could produce very shortly. From her hips, the monk reached around to take hold of the flesh of her rear, pulling her forward slightly while his light kisses were laid between her breasts. Here is where he believed the stimulation might get intense for her. As he ran his hands along the back of her legs and her rear, he moved to one of her breasts and placed a kiss on it, just above the areola and then, without much warning, his own tongue came out and gave the nipple a gentle lick.

She wanted to see what he had talked about, she was very curious in nature, and he seamed so kind and gentle. she'd never been with a partner who hadn't wanted her dead, so this was also a new experience. she blinked at him as he wrapped his arms around her, and gently laid her on the cool stone ground, she looked puzzled and confused, but not afraid or wary. she knew she could stop him if he decided to try and stab her, but he didn't seam like the sort to try such a thing. she spread her legs, expecting him to just get to work, but he didn't. she tensed as he closed her eyes and she swallowed nervously. it took a long moment for her to relax into the touches, and she sighed softly as he traced every inch of her body, her eyes closed as she leaned into every little touch, like a cat begging to be stroked.

she smiled as he grabbed her ass, arching against him a little as he felt his tongue on her breasts, a small, pleased noise falling from her lips. it felt so good that she couldn't help herself, she had to make a noise, and then she made another as his mouth settled onto her breast and she groaned eagerly, arching into his mouth. clearly she wasn't used to such good stimulation. she was still expecting pain and intensity, and the gentleness was striking every happy nerve in her body.every lick on her nipples drew a happy noise from her until she suddenly pushed him off of her, pushing him carefully down until he was laying on his back, and she copied his movements. she slowly traced his body, her eyes soaking up every bit of his body as her fingers, rough and harsh, stroked him as gently as he had stroked her. clearly, she was... learning. she was trying to figure out how, and why he would do such things to her... what pleasure did he get out of it? she couldn't find anything but satisfaction any time she made him make a noise of pleasure. finally she decided she simply wouldn't understand, and decided to do something that they would both enjoy very much.

so, she took him into her mouth again, this time, slow, teasing. her tongue stroked and tasted every inch of his cock, slicking his meat with a delighted sound before slowly pulling him deeply into her mouth, suckling and stroking, her mouth working his flesh in and out of her mouth and throat with happy sounds that filled his cock with vibrations. she really did enjoy sucking cock.

What Sol was doing to this girl seemed to be working. She was beginning to make little noises and squeaks of pleasure, a sign that she was rather enjoying herself. He wondered if she had ever experienced such sensations before, especially when they were amplified by the tricks he was trying to play in her mind. But as he was about to start going even lower, she already seemed to have enough of it, opting to instead, bring him to the ground and try to manipulate his techniques. For the most part, she had it down, tracing her hands along his body, trying to bring about the same reactions from him as he did her. Apart from a few light moans though, he didn't really show the same kind of enjoyment she had from touching him all over.

This seemed to be the tipping point for the assassin who, perhaps in a fit of frustration, decided to go back to what she knew best and that was sucking his cock. Sol looked up just in time to see her gorging on his length much like she did back in the stream. With a sigh, he put his head back down in an admittance of defeat and decided to let the girl have her way for once. If she was going to fellate him like this, he might as well give her her money's worth. As she bobbed her head up and down, he reached up with his hand began to stroke and pet the top of her head like some kind of pet that wanted attention. All the while, he could feel his orgasm beginning to build inside of him and as he was getting near, he let her know so that she would be prepared for what was coming next.

"I think I really am going to pop soon. I hope your ready for it." It was at that point that the monk began to thrust his hips in the air slightly, putting just a few more millimeters of his length into her mouth. It wasn't long before that 'pop' of his came in the form of his sticky white semen. As it poured into the assassin's mouth, Sol let out a grunt of pleasure and grabbed hold of the assassin's hair.

she really did enjoy, very much the things he did to her, the light touches all over her body had been so glorious, that it had frightened her a little. the last thing she wanted, was to enjoy him too much... because she knew she'd never get to keep him. it was dangerous, to grow attached to people. so she tipped him back, tried to repeat the maneuvers, and when it failed, she simply resorted to what she knew best. she wasn't the most patient of people after all, and while she enjoyed her games, she enjoyed pleasure more, and so she desire to bring about her own satisfaction by guzzling his cum. she moaned a little as he pet her, closing her eyes as she enjoyed this new sensation, and she smiled as he spoke, pressing down just as he pushed up, sucking harder and swallowing every drop of his seed that he had to offer, moaning as she tipped her head back once he was finished to enjoy the slide of the semen down her throat.

"mmmm yum." she murmured happily, licking her lips as she looked back down at him with a small grin. "that was lovely." she teased him with a chuckle as she leaned into the grip he had on her hair. "keep doing that." she ordered, sounding pleased. "i like it..." she wanted more pets?... how little interaction did this woman get, if a little petting made her feel good? being an assassin was answer enough to that question. "Sol... will you show me more?" she didn't want to be strong, just this once.. she wanted to enjoy something, without worrying about what it might mean later. he had shown her something... amazing... she wanted to experience more.

Every inch of Sol's body quivered with delight while the assassin took in his seed. Though he thought the idea of a woman slurping it down like that was a bit disgusting, he couldn't deny the pleasure it brought to his body. He stared at her as she pulled up, looking rather pleased at what she did. He never let go of her head, even though she told him not to, perhaps a sign that she enjoyed a bit of petting and continued to stroke her hair like some kind of domesticated animal. And despite all this, she wanted more. The monk could only assume that she wanted him to take it one step further and he was more than willing to at this point. "Will you promise stay still for more than a minute this time?" he teased, knowing what she did just moments ago. "I don't wanna have to pin you down, but I will if I must. Hell, who am I kidding, you'd probably enjoy that too, wouldn't you?"

Regardless of her answer, Sol was already trying to sit up so he could put the woman on her back. He didn't worry about being so forward about it as he knew the assassin would probably encourage him to do so anyway. When their positions were reversed once more, he continued from where he left off earlier, stimulating her nipples with his fingers. This time however, his head drifted lower down her body with a clear target in mind. He stopped briefly to give her belly button a teasing lick, something to stimulate her slightly for the main event that was to follow. As his head reached that particular spot between her legs, his hands began to drift down, taking hold of her thighs and spreading them slightly to get a better view of what he would be taking on. He wondered then just how horny the assassin was and figured she'd be wet as hell down there and quite eager to have him stick his meat inside of her. But he wasn't going to do that just yet. No, he wanted to repay her in kind for the pleasure she granted his body and what better way than to start using his tongue to lick her out?

she grinned a little as he continued to stroke her, sighing a little and she chuckled at his slight annoyance. "sorry... i got excited." she lied, looking amused. "and yes, i would like to be pinned down. i even have some rope if you'd like." she teased with a small snicker as she lay on her back as she was ordered, sighing happily as she was touched again. she moaned as he stroked her nipples, and shuddered as he licked her belly button, arching into it just a little as she hummed softly. "feels so good..." she mumbled softly, panting a little as she looked at him, blinking slowly, squeeling as she felt his tongue on her cunt. "oh my GOD!" that was a shock, people just didn't do that with her, of course, most people wheren't all that willing to be there with her in the first place, and she wasn't about to let her most sensitive place where someone might try to bite. "oh... ooooh..."

but oh damn it felt... SO good! Sol's tongue was hot, and wet, and warm and he touched all the right ways... she moaned and arched and wriggled as he licked and sucked, and unlike last time, she laid there, and let him do it, sounds of glee and pleasure falling from her lips as her hips moved in time with his. "oh... god... Sol... please! i can't take it! please!" she moaned, tossing her head back as she bucked and writhed, reaching down, grabbing his hair, the only part she could reach, tugging on it, trying to pull him up, away from her cunt, so close, so close to an orgasm. "please! fuck me... please..." she moaned, arching again. she wanted to cum with him inside of her, wanted to feel her cunt wrapping tightly around that impressive tick of his. but she couldn't seam to find the strength to force his head away from her. if he didn't stop soon, she was going to cum, hard.

Judging by her reactions, Sol's techniques of pleaure were effective...perhaps too much so. As she writhed beneath the touch of his tongue, she reached out for his hair much like he did to her. But in this instance, it was in a plea to stop. She would rather have him fuck her hard right now before he got her off and to this, he finally decided to be agressive with her. Becoming even more eager now that she was trying to resist him, he dug further with his tongue, using is as sort of a mini dildo and shoving it in and out of her with quite a bit of force. Every time he did so, he could feel the walls of her cunt close around him as if trying to trap his slimy orafice inside. The monk knew she was close to cumming and quite frankly, he didn't seem to care anymore. He would be much more satisfied finishing her off here before getting to the full on sexual activity.

And it was here Sol went in for the kill. With a few licks, he made his way up slightly until he reached that little rosy pearl between her legs. He could see it protruding from her like a tiny, erect dick just eager to be teased. Without hesitation, the monk closed his lips around it and began suckling it like a teat. He would alternate this with a technique in which he clamped the clit lightly between his teeth and began to grind, tweaking it back and forth while the tip of his tongue began to tickle the tip lightly. He knew this would more than likely send the assassin over the edge and he prepared himself by taking a deep breath so he could endure the juices that would flow from between her legs.

she moaned and gasped, writhed and wriggled as he worked her over with his tongue. she gasped and groaned, strugging as he denied her, moaning and mewling as she felt his tongue reaching in even deeper, unleashing a cry of delight as her thighs squeezed together, not that such a thing could stop Sol Gareth. she arched and writhed, both fhands tankgled in his hair niw as she cried out for him, again and again as she struggled to hold back her own orgasm, gasping as he peirced her with his tongue again, and again. it was impossible to resist, impossible to ignore, and she gasped with the effort of controlling herself. she didn't want to cum yet dammit!... that was destroyed the second his tongue hit her clit, and she arched her back, tossed her head, and screamed as if she was undergoing the most horrible torture in the world.

she was cumming, hard, her cum sliding out of her like little rivers as she shuddered and jerked and bucked and wailed as she felt him eating the wet sweetness that was spilling out of her, making her wriggle all over again, her hips jerking, her body bucking as he didn't let up, driving her to the hardest, longest orgasm she'd ever had in her life, leaving her panting for air, limp on the floor once she'd finished, her eyes glazed with passion, and pleasure as she tried to figure out what had happened, and how to make it happen again. "so good... oh god..." she moaned, her hips rocking slowly still, matching his tongue with her hips as she tried to come down from her orgasmic high.

Sol's technique, needless to say, was flawless. When the assassin hit her high, her juices flowed like a stream making his face as wet as her cunt at that moment. He slowly began to lap up these orgasmic juices, the sweet taste pleasing both his tongue and his mind knowing that, like with most other women, he turned her into a writhing mass of pleasure and submission. There was no way she wouldn't desire more and sure enough, as he continued to lap up her juices, she moved her hips to try and get some more of that sweet, sweet tongue of his. But the monk had enough of tasting her sex then and decided she should experience the full force of what he had to offer.

Sol remained kneeled between her legs, his gaze down upon the woman. She looked ready now to recieve him and judging by the newly formed erection between his legs, he was ready for her as well. "Well, that was fun," he started, wiping his face clean of her sex juices. "But I suppose you're finally ready for the rest of me. I just hope your body doesn't explode before then." This was, of course, a reference to the way she reacted when he got her off with his tongue. If doing that was able to drive her insane, imagine what his cock was capable of. Slowly, the monk advanced, his hands running up the assassins body. He took hold of her shoulders, leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her neck before looking into her eyes. As he did this, the tip of his length began to tease her entrance. It seemed that he was still fond of teasing her even now, but soon, the teasing ended and the real fun began.

Sol began to push his length into the assassin. Each inch he pushed into her, he could feel the walls of her vagina closing around it. It felt so damn good then and the monk let out a light grunt just as he got all the way inside.

she gasped and moaned as she came around his tongue, feeling as if the world was melting around her. she couldn't help it, she wanted more, and more, and more. and would do almost anything to get it, would do anything she could to make sure he used that tongue on her every possible, available chance. she whined as he pulled away, and looked down at him, shuddering as she realized, it was finally time for the main course. she could see his thick dick, hard, and ready to pierce her, spread her tight cunt wide, perfectly, wonderfully wide. "yesss, yesss please. oh please." she moaned, arching against him as she felt that head pressing against her, her tight pussy already trying to grip around it, her tight little cunt clenching as she desperately tried to urge him deep inside of her. and finally, he was sliding into her, making her arch and moan as she wrapped her arms around him, trying to pull him into her faster, making her shudder and shiver.

"if you don't stop teasing and start fucking me properly right now, your going to wish i'd killed you." she finally snarled. she couldn't take anymore teasing, she wanted more pleasure, and she wanted it now! if he didn't start fucking her, right then and there... she was no doubt going to force him to the floor and fuck herself on that perfect cock of his... of course, maybe he'd enjoy being ridden.

It seemed the assassin was eager, perhaps a bit to eager to have Sol plow her by the way she made her demands. The monk simply grinned to her response and let out simply, "You should be careful what you ask for. You might just get it..." The second he finished that last syllable, he pushed hard into her. With his length now completely inside of her, he began to thrust and grind. It started slow at first, but soon, he was speeding up and the intensity of the pleasure along with it. With the strength of his body, the impact of his cock punching into her made both of them quake slightly. But Sol wanted to drive even harder. He put his hands on the assassin's shoulders for leverage and began to really go at it. Yes, this is what she wanted, no, demanded of him. If it would get her to be a little less critical of him, then Sol would do just about anything at this point.

Meanwhile, outside the cave, there was another village nearby called Raigo. It was a small, quiet village which thrived by the river which flowed directly from the ocean. All sorts of fish and wildlife seemed to converge on the place making it the perfect hunting town, though despite their apparent economical advantage, the buildings remained small and primitive compared to the bigger cities in the world around it. No one would ever think evil would visit a place like this. But soon, that would all change. A shadow loomed over the hillside, looking down upon the little people moving back and forth, completely unaware of the destruction that would come into their lives.

she moaned in delight as he spoke to her, and she smirked at him. "as if you could give me anything i cant handle." she taunted with a wicked little snicker, gasping as she was suddenly filled to the brim. oh god how GOOD, how BIG his cock was! how good he was with it! he struck every part i her that made her world light up and the most erotic sounds fall from her lips as she writhed under him, her fingers tightening in his hair as she tried to ground herself into reality and not drown in the pleasure he was giving her... he was right, she should have been more careful about what she wished for. he could kill her right then if he wanted to, and she'd be helpless under him. it was hard to focus on that when he gripped her shoulders and really started to pound into him, and the world fell away into pleasure. she came, hard for him, clinging to him almost desperately as she wriggled and writhed and cried out in her passion.

she didn't let him go though, clinging to him, begging for him to keep going with sounds and movements as she let him take her to places she'd never thought was possible. as they wound down, she was panting hard under him, her eyes closed as she swallowed thickly, trying to work moisture into her mouth. "that was so amazing..." she moaned happily. "i've never felt something so amazing before... i didn't know sex could BE like that... god for a Monk... you REALLY know how to sin!" she purred, all to happy to lay there and bask in her pleasure.

It must have seemed like hours the way the pair looked after having sex with each other. The assassin was completely overcome with pleasure now, her whimpering, moaning and writhing only serving to prove Sol's point that she should have been careful with her words. Now she was hanging on to him like some kind of lovesick puppy, even after she came long and hard for him. Just for good measure, he gave her a few more short thrusts before pulling out and laying beside her, his body just as covered in sweat as hers must have been. He let out a long deep breath of exhaustion before hearing her words and turning to her with a grin on his face.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of priest or something?" Sol mused, feeling the woman might not know as much about monks as he first thought. "We monks ain't men of god. I mean, sure we try to be in tune with spirits and all that stuff, but we aren't bound by the limitations of chastity like those other guys. We can afford a night of pleasure here and there, though we try to act like it really isn't in our best interests. Of course, you probably wouldn't care either way, am I right?" The monk gave the assassin a gentle poke in the side, feeling that he was probably right about what he said.

she panted a little as she laid next to him, simply resting after that amazing, amazing sex. "i've never had a fucking like that." she admitted after a moment before blinking at him. "i thought Monks where... oh never mind it doesn't matter. i don't get money for knowing weird thing's like that." she admitted with a yawn as she shook her head. "and no, i wouldn't care. i'd just have raped you... wouldn't be the first holy man i've defiled." she admitted with a wicked little smirk before she sat up and stretched, bones popping and cracking as she groaned and squirmed a little before settling back down with a contented sound. "now the only question is... where are we going?" she asked with another yawn. "at this point, my job is to protect you, until you either go Mad, or we find out whose really setting off all of those fires." she admitted looking at him.

"you said there was a fire when you where a child, yes?" she asked. "we should go check your childhood home, if you can face the memories. the other places have been looked over with a fine toothed comb... but whoever is starting these fires clearly started with your home town, or before that even... we might find something there. if you don't think you can handle the memories though, i'll have someone else go there." she promised him, blinking at him as she waited for an answer.

"I ain't a holy man!" Sol snapped back in a mild fit of annoyance. He suddenly sighed then and continued, "Ah, whatever." Then he began to think of what his next move would be. He had spent so much time running from this assassin that he hadn't given it much thought. After a few moments and a suggestion from the woman, he finally gave his reply. "Actually, I already went back five years ago. It was part of my training. You know, the whole facing your tragic past and putting it behind you thing. Even if we went back now, there wouldn't be much we could look for. The whole town's been pretty much rebuilt already. There isn't a shred of it's former glory anymore."

Sol abruptly sat up then and went to put on his clothing before continuing. "If we're going to find answers, I would suggest going to the monks sanctuary in the north mountains. That's where the majority of my training took place and the people who found me still reside there. If there's any clues to what happened back then, they might know something."

she snickered at his fit of annoyance and shook her head a little before sobering at the mention of his old town, a small scowl as she pondered that. "well crap." she muttered, lifting a finger to her mouth and proceeding to chew on the nail as she thought before nodding at his suggestion. "very well, to the Monks then." she agreed as she started tugging on her own clothes before pausing. "...do you hear that?" she asked, frowning as she finished dressing quickly before grabbing her weapon and rushing outside, her breath catching in her throat as she witnessed the flames... the village, only a mile away from them... was burning, and they could hear the faint hints of the screams as the people inside the village burned to death. "oh my god!" she hissed, sounding horrified. she didn't pause, she ran straight for the village. it was her job to protect the innocent, though normally that was by killing the wicked, she couldn't just stand there and watch a village burn... it was too late though, by the time she reached the village, the flames had died away, and there was no one left but the dead.

Back
Top Bottom