Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Drayke growled softly as the other pressed against him, shivering a little as the other's lips touched his neck, lowering his head,resting his forehead on the other's shoulder as he laughed."Oh, I'm definately high maintance enough to demand you share my bed.After all, servants should be lose to their masters."He sid smirking a little, teasing him as he turned his head biting him ever so gently."But if you want, I guess I could allow you to stay in the guest room,since your mom's paying for this riddiculously big place."

Something dark and dangerous filled his head as he watched her, something that said he was going to take pleasure intorturing her for this teasing before it warmed to amusement at her description of his glasses."Well.Maybe I'll wear them more now, so I can get laid by all the geeks I know who like scholarly men."he said trying to goad her into being angry at him for seeing others before settling back at her words against the bed picking up his book."You better.Then we'll do something when you get out."Hes said as he started reading again, not telling her anything of what he was going to do.

Jax laughed a bit and shook his head. "Oh, you would know a lot about being a servant, wouldn't you?" he teased, then moaned as the other bit him gently. He thrust his hips forward a little at the feeling, his hands moving down Drayke's sides. His fingers brushed over the tattoo on his back, and he leaned down to suck at his neck. "Those boxes are not going to unpack themselves..."

Kate glared at him, looking absolutely offended. "I'm not a geek!" she defended, pouting a little. It was obvious that this was no act. She was truly upset that he had called her such a thing. To anyone who was watching, they would have thought that was the worst thing he had done to her yet."Well, I will let you get to it then," she mumbled, rolling her eyes. She turned away from him, the let her hands down from her naked body and moved into the bathroom, closing the door and drawing her bath. Once she was settled in the bathtub, she crossed her arms over her chest like a child and tilted her head back to shout, "And I was lying! I don't like the glasses at all!" With that, she huffed. She really did like the glasses, but dammit, she was not a geek.

"Hmm no,I just know a lot about having people wanting to serve my every whim."Hesirked groaning as the other pressed against him,laughing with amusement as he brushed his nose against the other's neck,shivering as Jax touched his back, thrusting against him a little,"I know...."He groaned pulling away."Come on, we can christen the place after we get all sweaty unpacking."

Zane stared at her, seemingly at a loss of words.Which anyone would tell you,was a truly rare thing. But of course, after a moment he got it under control again."You'd think I just bent you over my knee and paddled your ass, for how much you're fussing."He said bemused before smirking."Well then!I'll never wear them again, if you wish."Zane yelled back before getting up, knowing it was useless to try and work,moving into the bathroom, having slid his sweater off but kept the sweat pants on, intending to seduce her, not make her fuss over if he got cold or not. But he moved over, leaning over the edge of the room, the glasses fogging a little in the warm air as he leaned close,a hand resting on the far side of the tub as he leaned close his lips almost brushing hers."you don't like them?Not at all?"

Jax laughed a little and moved away to turn the water off. He grabbed a towel off the bathroom counter and wrapped it around his waist, the handed a towel to Drayke. "Ah, now that sounds pretty good..." He grinned and moved into the bedroom, his hands on his hips as he surveyed the boxes. "I had no idea you even owned the much stuff." He shook his head, looking worn out over just thinking about the idea of unpacking all of these boxes.

Kate looked up at him, still pouting. However, it slowly faded as she looked through his foggy glasses at the sexy man that stood over her. "No," she replied stubbornly, "I don't. You look like a geek if you ask me." She shrugged at that, smirking a little, then went about washing herself as if he was not hovering over her intensely. She made a point to look down at the water, not up at him, for if she tilted her head up at all, her lips might brush against his.... And if she did that, she knew she would lose herself in him.

Drayke grinned looking at him as he tugged on a pair of jeans,"You're kidding right? Zane's always bought me things. Hell, I had a room dedicated to the useless crap that he'd bring me just because he could."Drayke rolled his eyes looking amused because he'd tolerated the gift giving because it was the one way zane had been able to show he still cared,that the emotionally locked down man hadn't forgotten what it was like to feel."We could always just leave it in boxes.I'm hoping to not be staying her for a long time."

Zanesmirked looking at her, amused as she looked up at him."I know I'm a geek. Not only did I get through law school with flying colors, I scored a 170 on the IQ test,"-oh mister brilliant could be stupid sometimes, like emotionally-"and I read x-men.I know I'm a geek. But I get all the geekets I want,cause I'm the best looking geek aroun."He said smirking a little because he was well aware it wasn't his self admitted geekiness that drew people to him, but the money and power that came with being his.

Jax grinned and moved over to tug on a pair of Drayke's jeans. The didn't fit perfectly, but they would work until he ha some more clothes from home. "You're exactly right," Jax murmured, "There is no point of unpacking. You will be back home before you know it, and then you and I will have to find away to sneak around at night." With that, he smirked and moved into the kitchen, happy to find some of his mom's cooking that she had sent with Drayke. The woman really did think of everything... "What are you hungry for? I think it's nearly lunch time..."

Kate looked up at him with amused eyes. "Really? That's how you get the ladies? I thought they would be a little more distracted with your involvement in the most dangerous mob in the world, and your mysterious demeanor... But my bad. It must be the X-Men comic knowledge that brings all the girls to the yard." With that, she rolled her eyes and moved to stand up in the tub. There she was, naked and completely exposed with water dripping down every curve and crevice of her body. "I thought you had studying to do, Mr. Lindstrom," she murmured, arching an eyebrow.

"I'm glad we agree on that."He sai grinning glad that they didn't unpack, eager to believe that he'd be going home soon,even if he idn't believe it relly."Hmm I think I could go for some of her lasanga. I saw I plate of that in there."He said movingover as the man started cooking, leaning against his back, lowering his head to press a kiss to his neck."What do you want?"He muttered sounding soamused."Ohhh you think we coul sneak around without zane thinking we're insane?"he said snickering, already thinking about zane's willingness to believe anything they said.

"Oh no, they like that I'm a geek.Espcially the sci-fi con fangirls."He smirked before laughing."Though being rich helps."He smirked looking up at her, eyes dark and amused as he took off his glasses, leaning forward to lick the water off her skin as his nose brushed against her stomach when she stood."Hmm I do, but I think I want to study you."He said smirking as he picked her up effortlessly, setting her on the counter as he sank to his knees, nudging her legs apart so he could get to what he wanted, licking and sucking at her as he held her legs apart with a firm grip refusing to let her move away. Back to his usual controlling self.

"Lasagna sounds good," Jax murmured, smirking a bit as Drayke leaned against his back. He began to settle the good into a glass dish and started to preheat the oven. When he thought about it, he knew that it would be nearly impossible to sneak around Zane. The things about his brother was that he knew everything that went on in the mansion, second only to their father. He sighed, "Well, no, not really." He shrugged. "But it's not like we could tell him. Not now. I'm still not absolutely sure how he will react... The only thing we can hope for is that Kate somehow warmed his cold little heart, but that's a long shot." He chuckled at that, then turned around to look at the man before him, his eyes soft.

Kate immediately submitted to him, leaning against the mirror. She grabbed the edge of the counter with one hand, and ran her fingers through his hair with the other hand. "Oh! Ohhhh," she whined, sounding conflicted with the amount of pleasure she was feeling. "Mmm, you look good on your knees, Mr. Lindstrom," she teased through her moans. She bit her lip and reached up to fondle her own breasts, getting lost in her fast approaching orgasm... Her thighs practically quivered on either side of his head with anticipation.

"Nuclear bombs going off will make that explosion look small."Drayke smile a little pressing a kiss to the other's neck,sighing softly before laughing, knowing zane would completely lose it when he realized they'd both been hiding things from him."Lucifer will be wearing ice skates before anyone warms zane's heart."Drayke smirked a little because while he knew the man cared for kate, the cop knew that the damage went to deep and zane's frozen heart would never unfreeze."What?"Drayke said going a little cross eyed trying to see,blushing ever so slightly at the look on jax's face.

Zane grinned against her skin, smirking as his teeth brushed over that sensitive skin, hands keeping her legs apart, his laughter muffled against her skin as he felt her tremble. Smirking as she came apart he stood, wiping his mouth clean, cupping her face in his hands as he drew the girl off the counter, lowering her to her knees, a hand stroking over his cock as he fisted a hand in her hair, looking down at her with a smirk that left no question what he wanted.

Jax reached out and stroked the other man's cheek, letting his finger tips slide over his morning stubble. "Nothing," he murmured, smirking a bit. "I just... Well, I wish I had known. That's all. If I'd known you might have considered me all this time, I wouldn't have felt so... lonely." The oven beeped, and Jax turned around to put the food in the oven. Alexander may not have approved of Ja knowing how to do "low life domestic things" but his mother would never allow him to go out in the world without knowing how to cook for himself. She felt like that was the ultimate survival tool in the world, not a gun. "I'm actually a little surprised everything has been so calm the past few days... Besides my father's outburst over Zane looking weak, things have been pretty easy going."

Kate came down from orgasm, shaking before him with lust-filled eyes. After that, she was willing to do just about anything for the man in front of her, sinking to her knees as he silently directed. Her hands moved to his thighs, feeling those rippling muscles, and she looked up at him innocently from beneath her eyelashes. Before lowering her mouth on his cock, she kissed his lower abdomen gently. "I was lying when I said I was lying," she whispered against his skin. "Those glasses get me wet." And with that, she smirked.

"Ah,well,me to.It gets lonely sometimes."Drayke muttered smiling a little as he turned his face into the other's fingers, pressing a kiss to his finger tips before grinning a little as the stove went off. It amused him that the woman was so demanding in making sure that the three of them knew how to cook before she'd approve of them going away for any length of time."Dammit Jax, don't say that. Besides getting zane posioned, and kicked out of the house, its been quiet, but now its going to be totally messy."

Zaane smirked looking at her, stroking her hair absently, shivering slightly as she pressed a kiss to his stomach."Ahhh I knew it. No one can resist me."He teased shivering as her lips brushed against his skin,gently urging her towards his cock."Now sweetherat, show me just how pleased you are with the glasses."He smiled stroking her hair, one hand still fisted in the length, almost tight enough to hurt but not really. Just enough to be aware that he was in control and could make her do what he wanted.

Jax looked over at Drayke and shook his head. "Calm down," he murmured, "In all the years I've known you, I've never seen you be so distraught. Everything will be fine. It always is. This is just another one of Alexander Lindstrom's irrational temper tantrums, and he'll forget about it long enough to be angry at someone else before you know it." With that, Jax ushered he other man toward the couch and made him sit down before sitting beside him, his arm draped along the back of the couch and around Drayke. "Chill out. Stress doesn't suit you." He smirked a little at that.

Kate grinned, her hands massaging his beautifully toned thighs as she looked up at him. This man had her so turned on, she felt like she was going to go crazy with lust. At this point, if he wanted her to suck his cock, she'd do it. If he wanted to dominate her, spank her, tell her she's a bad girl... She'd let him. And she had a feeling that it had to do with more than how absolutely sexy he was, but the fact that she was finally starting to get a glimpse into his heart. Just a glimpse. "Well, only because you called me such a nice name this time," she teased, the leaned down to lick his cock from base to tip, then enveloped it into her mouth. Gently, she began to suck his impressive length, moaning a little around him. She never thought she'd be such a slut one day, but it was looking that way. Blowing him was turning her on beyond belief, but she was being easy with him. She didn't want him to cum this way. In fact, she wanted him to fuck her before the night was over.

Drayke pouted a little before looking at the other man, but submitted to being pushed down on the couch. While he knew he was being irrational and distraught, he couldn't help it. There had only been one time when he'd truly been afraid for zane, and it had been the night his friend had been shot the same night sorsen had been. Since then, he seemed to get a little irrational if he thought either zane or jax were in trouble. And he was scared zane was getting in over his head with kate, and what alexander would do to jax if he realized they were together. Not to mention being outcast from the house, that had him all twisted up. Shifting he laid down on the couch,resting his head in jax's lap, raising a eyebrow as he closed his eyes."Hmmm I can think of a way you can help me chill out."He said smirking.

Zane groaned a laugh at her words as she touched him, his eyes shutting for a moment as he tilted his head back staring at the cieling because he couldn't watch that beautiful mouth sliding over his cock otherwise this was going to end way to soon.Panting ever so as he went over the his list of rules, the constantly shifting rules he lived his life by, the basics always the same, but he changed them, going over them to not think about how amazing her mouth felt. After a few minutes he growled, his hand tightening in her hair and pulling hard enough to hurt but not injure."Enough."He growled as he used her hair as a handle and pulled her to her feet, shoving her towards the door, but not hard enough that she'd fall."On the bed. Hands and knees,geek."He added with a teasing smirk, wondering just how much he could get her riled up.

Jax laughed a bit, his hand sliding down to rest on the other's abdomen. He fingers spread along Drayke's toned stomach as he looked down into his eyes. "Oh, I'm sure you have plenty of things in mind, but I'd like to watch a bit of the news," he murmured, reaching over to grab the remote and turn the television on. As he flipped through the channels, he stroked Drayke's hair. "I don't know why. It always seems to be more like self-torture than news these days. My dad should have his own television show."

Kate yelped with surprise and slight pain as he pulled her up by the hair, the stumbled a bit toward the bed. She was about to submit and present herself on her hands and knees like he asked, but being called a geek set her off. She turned around and pouted. "You hurt my hair," she whined, then without thinking about the consequences, shoved at him a little. "And I'm not a geek! I'm not to one who reads X-Men comics." With that, she narrowed her eyes and looked at him with a mixture of irritation and pure, dark lust.

Drayke shuddered a little as jax rested a hand on his stomach, making a small whine in the bck of his throat at being denied before looking up at the other in amusement, snickering."I can see it now. The Lindstroms, instead of the waltons..... Your mother would love it. Zane'd kill a cameraman and all the girls would fall madly in love with the dashingly handsome youngest son."He sighed watching the news, wincing a little as he watched the news, disliking that they seemed so focused on going over everything that had ever happened to zane, leading up to his posioning. There was so many reasons he didn't want anyone looking to closely at the traumas that had changed them all, and only one of them was because it would be painful.

"Surely I did not damage your hair to much."Zane smirked watching her before laughing as she pouted stumbling slightly as he was shoved, hands resting on his hips as he watched her, rocking a little on his toes, toned muscles flexing, his erection bobbing a little,as if daring her to touch him. "X men is not for geeks. It is for those intellectuals that need a break from real life."He said dark amusement and pleasure showing in his eyes, a twisted perversity shining in his eyes as he considered just how badly he could hurt her, and how very much he was in control.He was a sadist in the truest sense of the word, but more then his desire to cause pain, the man was a control freak, and had to have everything just so, and having his woman want him still even when he hurt her, was just one of those things he liked."Hands and knees, geeekkk."He said purring the word as he raised a eyebrow, wondering what she'd do.

Jax sighed as he watched the news, continuing to stroke the other's hair and only pausing when he saw a picture of his sister flash across the screen. He tensed, and his eyes started to go soft with pain. Swallowing hard, he watched as the anchorman started to skim over the events of Soren's death. It was still so hard to here about his sweet younger sister being murdered. They were close, and they bonded over being the "spares" in the family, fully knowing their older brother was the heir to everything in the long run. After a few moments of torture, he grabbed the remote and turned to channel to a basketball game. It was obvious he was greatly effected by he news, but couldn't bring himself to admit it.

Kate looked at him, licking her lips a little. "That's something only people who read X-Men comics say," she murmured, smirking a bit. Slowly, she began to walk backwards, letting the back of her knees bump against the bed. In order to defy his orders a bit, she gently climbed on to the bed and laid on her back, looking up at him with dreamy, lustful eyes. There she was, laying in a heap of feminine flesh. "Why, Master Lindstrom? What is it that you plan to do to me?" she asked sweetly, batting her eyes in a teasingly innocent way.

Drayke opened his eyes as he listened to the news, looking up at the man watching the basketball game. Studying the man, he reached up, tugging on a piece of his hair to get his attention."Zane misses her to, you know.He still goes to visit her on his days off."He said studying the man, rememebering the fights that had exploded through the lindstrom house on the days following sorsen's death, remembering the moment zane's heart had frosted over when Jax accused him of not caring. Freshly shot and mourning zane had turned vicious, and the brawl had ended with both of them in the ER with broken bones.Shifting his attention to the basketball game he sighed, trying to figure out how to distract the other. "Sadly, we drank all the alcohol last night, otherwise I'd let you get drunk.But at least this way, I can have a conversation with you without slurring."he teased a little.

"You, my dear, are denying a truth you know.We're both geeks."He said wrinkling his nose a little looking to amused, growlign a little as she laid back, something close to anger swirling through his eyes,but not anger, not yet. "I'm going to bend you over my knee and paddle your ass, if you keep it up."He growled at her as he moved to the edge of the bed, gripping her ankle in his hand and pulling her hard enough towards him that it had to hurt, hands finding her hips and forcing her to her stomach, before resting a hand on her back to keep her there."I said hands and knees kate."He growled something dark and dangerous, and lustful in his voice.

Jax sighed, swallowing hard and nodding. "I know he does," he murmured, guilt in his voice. Because he simply couldn't make himself go visit his sister's grave. It hurt too much, because he never said goodbye, and he really never wanted to. In fact, he still got choked up at the thought. Leaning on the arm of the couch, he grabbed the other's hand and kept his eyes on the basketball game, trying to keep his emotions together. "There are some things that can't even be cured by a bottle of scotch," he admitted, "But it's okay. She's safer in the ground than she ever as on this earth with my father alive." He clenched his jaw a little, hating himself for the tears that were welling up in his eyes.

Kate yelped as he flipped her over, then let out a slutty moan at the feeling of being held down. "Mmm, I'm sorry... I misunderstood," she murmured, looking over her shoulder at him with a smirk. To taunt him, she ground her ass up in the air toward him, rolling her body into his hand. "Is that how you are going to punish me? You're going to spank me?" She raised her eyebrows. "And what if I never behave, Mr. Lindstrom?"

Drayke looked up at him looking startled as jax took his hand, lacing his fingers through his, before sighing softly. guilt showing in his eyes as he looked away his heart breaking because this as his fault He cost his best friends to much, and it was killing him to never tell them,but he couldn't. Not when he knew the truth would destroy the three of them. Shifting he made the other lay down in front of him, wrapping his arms around him, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck, sighing ever so softly,nuzzling him a little"jax, I can't make you feel better if you're going to be morbid."He muttered biting him ever so gently.

"You misunderstood alot. Now lay there.Still!"He ordered as she ground up against his hand, leaning ver for a moment to retrieve the belt laying on the floor before smirking."Oh yes.Then I'm going to fuck you until you can't move."Zane smirked sitting down on the bed, pulling her across his knees, holding her there as he smirked."Well, if you never behave, then you're never going to be able to sit down again."He said dark lust shining in his eyes as he brought the belt down on the creamy skin of her ass with a sharp snap.

Jax sighed a little, moving into a laying down position and snuggling back into the slightly older man. His hand moved to down to hold Drayke's arms around him, closing his eyes at the feeling of complete and total comfort. It was nice to have someone who cared if he was upset, even if he was not showing exactly how sad he was. "I'm just telling the truth," he murmured, his eyes following the basketball game on the large television screen. "I'm sorry... I know. It's just... I hate that our lives are so screwed up. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to grow up in an average, well rounded family." He shrugged like a little kid that was trying so hard not to show how much effort he was putting into not crying.

Kate jumped a little when he yelled at her, but did what she was told. She could see the way his eyes were darkening, and she knew that he was no longer playing a game. She could taunt him a little, but in the end, she was going to have to submit to him or else. "Ah!" she screamed, whimpering a little as her ass began to sting. Oddly, the pain was starting to bring her an erotic sense of pleasure, and before long, she could feel the inside of her thighs becoming slick with arousal. "Why is it that I think you are enjoying this?" she murmured, looking up at him with lust filled eyes.

Drayke smiled gently nuzzling him a little, relaxing as the other snuggled back against him, closing his eyes as his heart ached for the other."You and me probably wouldn't be having this conversation.We'd be with sme normal boring person because your father wouldn't be a bastard and zane wouldn't be trying to keep his ass out of jail for kidnapping. All in all, it would be boring."He muttered holding him tighter, raising his head to look down at him."You can cry you know."He muttered because it was painful to see the man so upset

Zane smirked a little watching her as he belted her, setting the belt aside after a few hits, gently stroking his fingers over the red skin on her ass as he rested a arm over her back to hold her still."Hmm because I am. Your ass looks so ie all stripped."He muttered his fingers dancing over her skin before dipping lower, slipping into her, finger fucking her hard and fast having every intention of being as rough and harsh as he could be, just to see how she would handle him, needing to know if she could accept all of him, and not just the parts that her nice and normal. To much a man who enjoyed his life to pretend to be something else.

Jax sniffed, nodding a little as a tear slid down his cheek. He reached down and grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch, pulling it over them. Turning around in Drayke's arms, he pressed his face into his chest. "Even if we lived boring lives, Drayke, we would have ended up together," he murmured, letting the other man hold him. He needed it now, just like Drayke needed his comfort last night. It was obvious that the youngest Lindstrom brother had been locking up a lot of emotions over the past couple of years.

Kate shivered as he ran his fingers along the swollen lashes on her ass. She panted heavily, quivering in his arms. She was absolutely drunk off pleasure... "Oh, Zane," she murmured, bucking up a little but slumping back down when she realized he was still holding her down. When he began to roughly fuck her with his fingers, she screamed out in pleasure, writhing and moaning in his lap. She was fighting his hold on her, wishing that he would just let her go and fuck her. She needed him so bad...

Drayke smiled a little as he wrapped his arms around him tighter, pressing a kiss to drayk's forehead, smiling a little as the blanket settle over them,closing his eyes even as he smiled.While jax had obviously been more emotional than zane had, it sesemed the man had been just as locked up from his emotions as the eldest lindstrom had been."Hhmm just think, it still would have been interesting to have to tell zane,even if he was a normal overprotective annoying bastard."drayke went quiet for a moment nuzzling him a little,"how long do you think he wont talk to us for?"the man said thoughtfully knowing zane was going to be pissed,and trying to get jax thinking about anything but sorsen, so not needing the man starting to look to closely at that night.It made him feel guily to be the only one who really knew what happened,but he couldn't tell them, because it would destroy them with guilt. He knew it'd eat zane alive, and turn jax on his brother and to live with alexander, they all needed to work together.

Zane smirked as she slumped, grinning to himself as she screamed before pulling his fingers out of her,"hm you scream so nicely."he purred before shoving her onto the bed, looking at her sprawling there before pulling her to her hands and knees as he turned, kneeling behind her as he thrust into her hard, a hand fisted in her hair as he pulled her head back so he could kiss her as he fucked her.

Jax leaned into the other man's gentle kiss, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around the other's middle, snuggling him like a child would a teddy bear. He frowned a little. "I don't know," he admitted, "A while... He won't take it lightly. Not at all. He had no idea I was bi anyway. It will be... A shock." Leaning up, he nuzzled Drayke's neck. "I don't even want to think about it. It's enough that I have to go home this evening and help my father with another shipment of women. He's going to have an auction tonight. Sadly, it might be a nice distraction for him. He loves his auctions and the money he gets from them." He rolled his eyes a little. Unlike Zane, Jax didn't really like to even go down to the cell hall, let alone groom the girls to be sold.

Kate groaned like a bitch in heat, reaching back to wrap her arms around his neck and lean her back against his chest as he took her from behind. Her breasts bounced lewdly with his fucking, but she loved it. She loved being taken like this, and while she knew she would be a little ashamed by her slutty actions in the morning, she didn't care right now. The pleasure was unbelievable. "Ahhh...." she cried out, "Fuck me... Oh, fuck me hard..."

Drayke smiled sotly amused as the other snuggled him, holding him as he thought about it."A shock to say in the least."he muttered groaning as the other nuzzled im, swallowing hard as he pressed against the other,his body reacting without thinking about it, apperciating the other being pressed so close."That is sad, but probably the best thing. It'll keep him from thinking about me or zane, which is always good."he said stroking jax's hair, hating that jax had to go when he really didn't want to."are you sure you couldn't get zane to go for you?"

Zane growled softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding her hips s he pulled her back against him,surely leaving bruises where his hands were as he nuzzled her neck, his teet finding her skin as he bit her hard, fucking her as hard and as fast as he wanted, ignoring being gentle with her, because he didn't want to be gentle, and she was his. She should know just how violent he could be, and he had to know if she could handle it before he became even more involved then he already was.Unconsciously testing her,not even realizing that was what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom