Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Drayke to looked cornered s he moved to sit on the ground next to zane,sitting with him because there ws nothing comforting he could offer zane, so he'd just sty with him. Glancing at jax he swallowed, guilt and pain in his face, he knew this hd no good ending.

Zane looked relieved at that tought before smiling slightly, "Thank you,rina."He muttered before standing looking at the other two."You should be going.You're not supposed to be here."Zane said glaring at drayke, for the first time really registering his presence. "I know.Just go.We'll stay here with kate."Drayke said ignoring the look his best friend gave him as he walked into the bedroom, knowing zane would think better if they were here with kate. Sitting on the edge of the bed he started down at kate, before looking up at jax."She can't stay here. Zane'll commit suicide if he loses someone else he protected.Espicially if he thinks its his fault."Drayke said knowing his friend, while jax might wonder what would happen, Drayke knew Zane would never be able to live with the guilt. Getting him through sorsen had been bad enough, he'd never make it through this.

Zane frowned before rolling his eyes tehn looked at carina in worry, "About what? Did they do permenant damage?"Zane said sounding anxious as he lead the doctor into his office in the adjoining room, shutting the door before he looked at her.

"Well, no," Carina answered, sitting on the edge of the desk. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at him. It was times like these that made working for the mob hard. She saw a lot of cases like this, even if Kate was special. "How long have you had her here? A few months?" she asked, then sighed. "I don't know if she was a virgin when she came here, or maybe she had a boyfriend back home... Whatever the case may be, she was pregnant. About seven weeks, if I had to guess. The rape made her miscarry, which is what caused all of the blood. It's quite obvious she wasn't aware, or she would have said something." She frowned a reached up to rub her face. It was obvious that she'd been up for a few nights straight at the hospital, and this didn't make her feel better. "But Zane, I wouldn't tell her. Even if she was not planning on having a child, which her age indicates she probably wasn't at the time, there is still a very high probability that she would go into a depression because of it... I think it's best she didn't know."

Jax looked down at Drayke, reaching out to slide his hand down the other man's back. "I know," he murmured, "But I'm not exactly sure if there is a place on earth she is safe." He frowned, looking so heartbroken for his brother and the frail girl the laid in his bed.

Zane's head snapped around to stare at the woman, the brandy he had been pouring for himself falling from his fingers, loking at a loss for words before swallowing. He didn't know what to say.There just...he couldn't think of anything."She's been here for months. With me."He muttered blushing ever so softly, because the poor man had no idea what to think, no frame of reference for how to deal with this, because he'd always been so careful not to get any of them pregnnt. "I...I wont. She wont know."He said staring at the floor.He hated not telling her,but he'd defer to the expert's opnion on this, because he knew carina was probably right.

Drayke sighed a little shivering as the other touched his back,"Sad enough, the safest place for them both would be here."he laughed short and bitterly before pulling jax around for a kiss, before leaning back."we need to talk...later. Not now,but...there's something you need to know."He muttered guilt showing in his eyes,but this attack on kate had mde him realize something. He'd been lying to them both, for no reason t all, and tht if he wanted a real relationship with jax, it had to be built on truth, not lies. Because otherwise he was going to end up more twisted and deprieved then lexander, who he knew had ordered this."Zane's going to go after your father the moment he realizes the guards had permission for this..."

Carina frowned a little, knowing that the only explanation was that Zane was the father of Kate's miscarriage. "I'm sorry," she murmured quietly, looking away from him. Just by the way he dropped his class and looked like he was at a loss for words told her that this was not only a surprise, but something that was going to effect him. That surprised her a little. It definitely was not the Zane she grew up with. "When she wakes up, have her take some of the pills on the nightstand. She could probably use a day in bed. No moving around or anything. Then she should be okay." She offered him a soft smile, then gathered her things. "Call me if you need me, Zane," she said, then quietly departed.

Jax looked concerned, but kissed Drayke back and nodded. "We have plenty of time to talk. I don't think I'll be able to get any sleep tonight, honestly." He shook his head. "You don't know they had permission. If Kate would have told Zane that, don't you think he'd be raising hell by now? I don't think she ever came down from her shock long enough to tell him..." When he saw Carina leave, he grabbed their helmets. "We have to go before one of the guards tells my Dad they think they saw you."

Zane frowned a little staring around the room because he didn't know what to say before taking a deep breath."I'll call."He said before shaking his head and downed the whiskey. he so didn't want to be sober tonight.

drayke looked tense but smirked slightly."You think the guards would enter Zane's room without a guarentee they'd be protected from him?You're not that stupid jax."he muttered because while he didn't know they had permission, Zane was well known for guarding his privacy and private areas so fiercely that only te sucidial entered without permission. Standing he shook his head little."True.We're lucky they hadnt noticed yet.."he swallowed nervously, resting a hand zane's shoulder as the man walked back in,"Call if you need anything."He muttered knowing better then to stay as he headed downstairs.And while he wasn't eager to get to his talk with jax, he was more eager to get away from zane, who looked so shell shocked that there was nothing theyd be ble to do until he cleared his head again."I will."Zane muttered watching them go before climbing into the bed with kate, curling up against her not touching her but almost.

Drayke swalllowed hard before walking out with jax, and by the time they got back to his place he was almost as jumpy as zane, toeing off his boots as he sat on the couch, running his fingers through his hair making the curly black locks stick up every which way."This is going to be ugly."He muttered because he didn't know wht form zane's anger was going to take, vengence against the guards or self hatred. He new despite his arrogance, the complicated lawyer hated himself on a level tht few could even comprehend, let alone understand.And it was only tonight tht he'd figred out why.

Jax sat down on the couch, pulling off his boots before moving to the kitchen to make some coffee. "I know it is, but there's really not much to do," he murmured, "Not now, anyway. But fuck, if Zane really does find out that my father gave the guards permission to do that... I'm not sure what lengths he would go to to make sure it never happened again." He shivered at the thought. "Did you see how awful he looked when he walked out of his office? I wonder what Carina told him."

Later on through the night, or early morning rather, Kate woke up and looked over at Zane. She felt sore and tired, but better than before. "Zane?" she murmured, trying to peer at him through the darkness of the room.

"It'll be a legend,even among gangs known for being bloody."Dryke snorted a little because if zane would declare war, there was no doubt that he'd make sure everyone went down in bloody flames. Wtching the man get coffee he sighed."Whatever it was, it wasn't good.But he wont talk, so we might as well forget about asking him."Drayke smiled a little taking a glass of coffee from the other as he came back in, tugging him down onto the couch next to him, kissing him gently before leaning back studying his face."There's something you need to know. If...if this...thing we have is going to work...you need to know."He said sounding so very nervous, but he wanted it to work so badly, and e was scared jax'd walk away if he knew.

"I'm here."Zane muttered tiredly, proof that he hadn't been to sleep yet, despite having to fight his own medication to stay that way. Rubbing his eyes he sat up on his elbow leaning over closer to her so she could see the worry and pain in his face despite the darkness of the room."How do you feel?Do you need me to get Rina back?"He muttered gently stroking her hair.

Jax looked at the other man with concern, draping his arm around the back of the couch and leaning back. "I want this to work," he murmured, thinking about it for a moment. "It's not going to be easy... What is it?" He frowned and studied the man, worry growing inside of him at just the sight of Drayke's scared expression. "Are you okay?" He suddenly feared that he was sick or something... His hand moved to clutch Drayke's, lacing his fingers within his.

Kate looked up at Zane, and he nearly looked like a different person. The bags under his eyes showed how little sleep had gotten, and his eyes showed a tone of worry that she certainly did not expect. "No, I'm fine," she murmured, smiling up at him a little. Just enough so that he might believe her. Sighing, she moved to snuggle against him. Even if it hurt a little, she wanted him holding her. She needed the comfort his strong, powerful arms provided. "This is it, isn't it? I'm expired now. Damaged." She bit her lip, trying not to cry. It still had not registered to her that she was not just another one of the many sluts he alternated between. "You're going to get rid of me and upgrade now... I mean, I knew it was coming, but I just..." She sniffed. If he actually did get rid of her, she was as good as dead.

Drayke studied te other before using his clutched hand,tugging the other man closer, wrpping his rms around him, holding him close and refusing to meet his eyes. "I know part of shy zane's reacting badly to this."he muttered."you remember me and him alwaus fijting after I joined the force right?I was young nd stupid,didn't believe him that the cops were using me juat as much as alexander was.but zane knew better...the result was we spent that year before sorsen died at each others throats."he took a shuddering breath because hs knew jax knew this he just had to tell sverything to get it off his chest."we raided zanes dorm on a niht I knew he'd be there,because i trusted that he was smart enough to be quick on his feet to figure something out and not fight back. What I didn't know,was sorsen was staying with him,or that the cops id gone in with had no honor and saw her as just a mobsters daughter,not a scared 16 year old....they hurt her jaz,after they hadncuffed zane so he couldn't get in the way.and I tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't....I tried to shoot one of them,but I wasmt a good shot...I shot zane by accident,and he'd managed to undo his cuffs. You know that thing he does to dislocate his thumb?yea he knows that because he stole my cuffs to practice getting out...but a dislocated thumb made him less accurate aim.when he shot the other cop he didnt do a body shot to avoid sorsen,he shot the man hogh on the shoulder, caught sorsen...well you know what the bullwt did to her..she died there before we could do anything,and zane past out from blood loss...so...I made ip thhe story of what happened,blaming the dead cop zane shot for shooting sorsen,and until tonight I assumed he hadn't known what happened...but he remembers jax...I think its why hes never allowed himself to care about another girl. Because he killsd one,he doesn't want ro be responsible for another..."He shuddered a little."Zane failed to protect sorsen, and he thinks he failed kate now..."He muttered rambling because he knew this was it.The end of everything.

Zane relaxed smiling tiredly, so tired he was willing to believe the lie before he laid back down,wrapping his arms around her as he closed his eyes,"What?Kate what..." Zane sounded so confused at her words, that it was actually sort of adorable.After the emotional night he'd had, he wasn't up to figuring out what she was taking about."Did I say I was leaving...I didn't mean it!I mean, I talk in my sleep,but I didn't think I slept..."he said sounding so upset that it was endearing and very obvious that he was confused on wht se was thinking.In the light of day he'd be embarassed with how emotional he was being, but in the dark, tired, and after the stress of the day, the man was reacting badly.

Jax listened to him in stunned silence, pulling away in order to look in Drayke's eyes. He went a little pale at the news, swallowing hard. It felt like he had been kicked in the gut. "W-what? You caused all of that... You called that raid?" A look of hurt spread across his face and he pushed his himself off the couch, standing and staring down at the other man. "So you started the raid and Zane shot her. Zane killed Sorsen..." His heart thudded in his chest with a mixture of hurt and rage. He was pissed - beyond piss. He was pissed for his sister, whom he had loved so, so much... It hurt to find out that his lover and his brother were the one's who initially took her away from him. Walking across the room, he grabbed his jacket and keys off the table. "I need to go... I need some air."

Kate looked up at him with confusion. "I just... I thought you would eventually get rid of me and get a new girl," she whispered, tears in her eyes. "And I figured this would be the best time to do it. I mean, don't you just think of me as another one of the girls? Aren't I just temporary?" The way she looked up at him made it clear that the way he treated her had not effected her thoughts on where she stood. She was just so sure that he did not think of her as anything more than another slut, and that she was primarily there for sex. Nothing else. And while she knew she was starting to develope feelings for him, she had no idea that he was doing to same for her.

Drayke swallowed hard."I did.I didn't...I didn't know Sorsen was there. I had intended to just scare Zane..."he sighed a little because it hurt badly and the guilt ate him alive. Even knowing neither had meant to kill sorsen, they had both buried the truth, and let the event change them. Zane became vicious, and drayke had become more recluse, refusing to let anyone close to him,even his partner on the force.The only thing that had survived, had been his friendships. Looking up as Jax picked up his keys he swllowed hard, nodding."I'll...I'll leave the door open if you want to come back."He muttered before shuffling back towards the bedroom,starting to get ready for bed. Even if sleep remained elusive as he tossed and turned.

Zane frowned looking just as confused, because it ws like kick in the chest to know she thought that. The emotional distant man was soooo out of his element. He had no idea how to handle weeping women, or how to reassure her. Rolling on his back he sighed a little, a arm resting over his eyes as he tried to relax, trying not to think about how very untemporary things had almost been.Thinking about a child with his hair and her eyes was to painful."No.Now go to sleep."he ordered a rough edge to his voice, retreating into what he knew, shutting off the emotions and hiding, because he had no idea how to deal with this.

Jax left without a word, getting in his car and driving out on to the highway. It took him a while to decide what to do, but after driving for a few miles, it became clear. Turning off the road, he pulled into a bar and drank the night away. In fact, he did not leave until the bartender cut him off. He staggered out the door, amazingly made it back to Drayke's alive, and stumbled drunkenly into the apartment. He broke a lamp on the way in, and he fell once as he walking through the living room. Hell, he didn't care. The pain was numbed when he was drunk, and that's the way he liked it. He didn't want to think of the death of his sister or the betrayal that caused it. Not at all... Cursing under his breath as he walked into Drayke's bedroom, he pulled off his clothes and stumbled in to bed. It was very clear that he was beyond wasted.

Kate wiped her tears away, looking at him with a sigh of relief. While his short answer told her that she was safe, his reaction worried her. Did he know something that she didn't? Swallowing hard, she nodded and rested back against the bed, making no move to snuggle into him while he was in a bad mood. Even if she wanted some sort of comfort, she wouldn't bother him, because she had a feeling that his temper was not one to mess with. "Okay," she whispered, closing her eyes and desperately trying to go back to sleep.

Drayke grumbled little as he was nearly sat on, "You, are very drunk."He muttered before pulling him into the bed, making sure the other was comfortable before gathering up his own blanket and pillow, making himself comfortable in the window seat. And when morning came, the tall darkly handsome mn looked like he'd slept fitfully, the window misting with his breath even as he shivered.but...he'd let Jax have that huge bed all to himself, because he hadn't been sure if he'd be welcome.Despite jax being in his aprtment, he figured it was because he didn't trust himself to not rat him and zane out to alexander-who would indeed kill them- rather than any real desire to be with him.

Zane sighed softly as he thought, a hand absently sliding up and down her back as he gently pulled her to rest against him when he thought she was asleep,absently stroking her back as he thought. The man was starting to think to much, and turning all that scary twisting logic onto the night he'd just went through.And he was so going to have his revenge. Drifting off to sleep with thoughts of blood and gore he woke hours later, blinking sleepily at the woman looking down at him."You're supposed to be resting...doesn't that mean sleeping?"He muttered because despite everything, a small smile quirked his lips.

Jax woke up late the next morning, cursing to himself through his horrendous hangover. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes and groaned. "Fuck," he murmured, then looked over to see Drayke. He frowned and wondered how awful he was to Drayke... He barely remembered last night, but he remembered the confession and driving off with anger flowing through his veins. Dammit. He let his emotions run away with him. "Hey," he murmured to Drayke, looking sad as ever. "I'm... I'm sorry. I was just upset... It was like opening up my old wounds."

Kate smiled a little at him. "Says the person who has barely stayed in bed after his stint in the hospital," she quickly replied, resting her chin on his stomach looking up at him with amused eyes. Last night made her feel better. In a way. She was still sore, but she saw the lengths he would go to take care of her, and he told her that he was not going to get rid of her any time soon, even if the answer was short and subtle. Reaching up, she ran his fingers through his hair, enjoying the short moment of vulnerability he gave her when he was still barely awake.

Drayke stirred a little s the other moved over to him,yawning as he looked up at him."... I know...but..."He shrugged little looking tired and worn, guilt showing in his eyes as he stretched."I couldn't do...this...without telling you.It wasn't fair."he said looking up at him, pain showing in his eyes. Hating that he had hurt him so badly, nd twitching a little, wnting to hold him but not brave enough. Longing showing in his dark eyes, and fear, as if he was afrid he'd lost one more piece of home.Home wasn't just the house, it was the people there.

Zane laughed."I only posioned myself, not...that."he muttered awkwardness showing in his face, guilt showing in his eyes because he had no idea how to talk bout it before smiling slightly as he absently stroking her back, closing his eyes as he leaned into her hand,content to get petted."You should sleep. I have to get up and del with this."The rage that flaired through his eyes was as scary as it was fierce, because it wsn't something warm, his rage had slipped from that panicked rge to the cold logic of a borderline sociopath. Which was what his doctor had diganosed him as,even if it wasn't strictly true. His doctor told him he had the traits, because he'd been so easy to cut himself off from everything, but it had been necessity not coldness that had ripped apart zane's bonds to the world. In those vulnerable moments, it ws obvious kate was starting to reconnect him to things.

"I respect you for that," Jax admitted with a sigh. "I do. I mean, I know it took a lot. But you have to understand how this makes me feel. Sorsen and I were so close, and just like Zane, I had promised to take care of her. And I didn't. If I had, she may not have went to Zane's dorm at all. I should have not let her... I should have been there for her." He shook his head and held out his hand, looking the other man deep in the eyes. "Come here. You look pitiful, and I can't have that. Not when I already feel so shitty."

Kate raised her eyebrows. "Y-you can't leave me here alone again, Zane," she murmured, panic in her voice. It was obvious that the night before had truly instilled quite a bit of terror in her. "Please, Zane, don't leave..." Her lip quivered a little and she scrambled up the bed until she was as close to him as possible, her arms wrapped desperately around him. "What if they came back?" She was ashamed of the way she was acting. Bach home, she was so much more independent. She didn't need a man to protect her. However, it showed exactly how this place had effected her. She felt so helpless...

Drayke studied the other, sighing softly. "I know."He said staring at the floor shuddering a little,"And sorsen wanted to see him for his birthday....I hadn't thought anyone would be there. I thought youd all be at the house....and I shouldn't have made the choice to believe tht all cops were good, or zane shouldn't have tried shooting me...your mistakes wont define you, but your memories will.Rule 10.."He muttered snickering a little as he qouted the rules that zane had years ago laid down to live his life by ,before smirking up at the man watching him.,"Me?Pitiful?I am never pitiful. I think you've been spending time looking in the mirror.You look pitiful."He said smirking a little as he wrapped arm round him, climbing bck into the bed with him,cuddling close.

Zane looked startled at her reaction, having not expected it. After so long of not relying on others, he wasn't used to taking in other's feelings into account when choosing to do things."OKay, I wont leave."He muttered wrapping his rms around her, pressing a kiss to her head with a sigh, wondering if he could convince drayke or jax over to sit with her while he worked."They wouldn't dare come back, I promise."He muttered though for the first time there was doubt in his voice, because he didn't trust his father to not try agin. Whether it was to destroy kate, or force zane to do something, zane knew he had to deal with this soon.Which meant tlking to te oters.

Jax snuggled up to him, smirking a bit through his sadness. "Oh, I'm not the one all curled up in a window seat," he murmured, reaching up to stroke his lover's cheek. It was just too hard to be angry with a man who knew him so well. Their connection was bone deep, and if anyone knew the horrors of his life, it was Drake. Leaning up, he took Drayke's face in his hand and pulled him down for a slow, heartfelt kiss. His body pressed against the other's. "Will you forgive me for the way I acted last night?"

Kate crawled into his lap and rest her head on his chest. "I'm sorry. I'm being ridiculous," she admitted, "But I'm scared... especially since Alexander gave them permission to do that to me. They don't even have to sneak around. Your father is in their defense." Rubbing her hand along his toned bicep, she let out a sigh. The way he was acting scared her. Something about the way he was being so closed off since she woke up last night told her that he knew something she didn't, though she was way too scared to ask.

"I wasn't climbing in bed with you! You were so drunk that with my luck I would have gotten kicked or raped or something."drayke grumbled though the real reasonj had been he'd been afraid of beimg rejected.smiling slightly he looked relieved at the others words,"only if you forgive me for hiding it...if id known zane'd alreadhy knew I would have told you years ago, but..."he shrugged kissing the other lightly before smirking."how long do you think it'll take zane to clean his head enough to start plotting his next move?"

"Its not riddiculous to be scared after last night kate."zane muttered pressing a kiss to her head as he tensed at the confirmation of what he'd started to supect.hiding his face against her hair so she couldn't see the dark smirk curling his lips he sighed holding her ever so gently like he was afraid shed break."there are a few things I need to do-"to start a whole new game, cause this attack was drawing all new lines in the father-son private war"-but they can wait till later. Ill have jax or carina come sit with you while I'm out.would that be okay?"he asked more anxious then evem 2 months ago someone would have thought hmi capable of.but the cold ruthlessness behind that aniety left no doubt that he was still the same vicious man,maybe even worse.because now he had someone to protect who couldn't protect themselves. He tried to protect drayke and jax,but they could protect themselves mostly, kate didn't.and zane was going to bhe comppletely ruthless in her defense.

Jax laughed and rolled his eyes. "You such a drama queen," he teased, wrapping his arms around the other man. Leaning in, he pressed a kiss to Drayke's neck. A sigh left his lips, and he gently closed his eyes. "I know when we were younger, you and Zane thought I was just a little kid who constantly followed you around and annoyed the hell out of you, but... I'm not a kid anymore, Drake. You can tell me things and you can be honest with me." Reaching up, he stroked his finger tips across the stubble on Drayke's cheek. "Just promise me you won't keep me in the dark anymore, alright? We can't do things like that if we want this to work. We have to stick together." He smiled a bit, leaning in to kiss his lover. "If I know my brother, he's already plotting."

Kate swallowed hard, but nodded. "I'd feel okay if your brother stayed with me. He seems nice. Even nicer that you," she murmured, amusement flickering in her grey eyes. Smirking, she shrugged a bit. "I might even like him more than I like you, if it wasn't for my deep attraction to your dark, mysterious-ness. I guess I have a thing for men who make me constantly wonder." She smirked a bit, then laid back against the pillows and looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes. Part of her was just now warming up to him, and then there was part of her that wondered if like was always going to be like this. Was she ever going to have a normal life? Was she ever going to see her home? Or was she destined for a life with Zane, who was very, very far from normal...

"I am not a drama queen. Living with zane makes you cautious to getting in bed with drunk people."he said snickering at the memory of the beating he'd gotten for daring to snuggle a drunk zane when they'd both been plastered.smiling at the other man he shivered as he touched his cheek leaning over to kiss him."no more secrets. Thouh that was the only real thing you didn't know about,that you would want to know. I know all kinds of things about zane that no sane person wants to know."he said smieking a little before sighing."that's what I thought."he muttered wondering juat his bad this was going to go for them all.@

Sitting up in the bed, Jax rubbed his hand over his face. "Well, let's go get some breakfast. This hangover is making me crave an omelet and pancakes..." He grinned and leaned over to kissed the other man, looking young and happy for a moment. He grabbed his jeans and grey, v-neck shit off the ground, throwing them on then pushing his fingers through his hair. It was truly amazing how Jax managed to look so effortlessly handsome and stylish even with a hangover. "We should hire a housekeeper," he murmured, nodding to the already messy apartment. "It's not like we are the neatest guys in the world... My mother would be ashamed." With that, he chuckled and grabbed his keys off the dresser. "Hurry, I'm starving," he whined.

Drayke growled refusing to get up even as he kissed him back. Looking at the man he rolled his eyes a little, amused that even hung over the man made it so easy to look good. "I thought you said we weren't staying at long. Who cres if it's messy for that long? Your mother wont see it."He said chuckling s he stood, running his hands through his hair as he headed for the kitchen, starting to make jax's food as he looked over at him."We should probably call Zane sometime today, make sure he hasn't gotten himself killed yet."He said sounding slightly worried because he couldn't shake the feeling that zane's new emotionl connection was going to make him even more unpredictable when dealing with this.

Zane's eyes flickered with something close to anger at her words, sitting up on his elbows to look at her, "I'm dark and mysterious, am I?"He said raising a eyebrow, looking as if e wasn't sure what to think at her words before laying down again with a sigh,closing his eyes before reaching for his phone, listening to jax's phone ring s he waited.

Kate thought this would be the perfect time to mess with Zane. Moving over, she rolled on top of him as he called Jax, leaning over to begin kissing his neck. As the phone rang, and Jax picked up, she slowly kissed down his neck, down his chest... His hands moved down his thighs, massaging them gently as she kissed his stomach and hipbones, her hair gently caressing his thighs and her eyes looking up at him beneath her lashes. Yes, she was still sore and scared from last night, it seemed that he took her mind off of it a little. And she was hoping that she could catch him off guard and make him stumble over his words for the first time.

"I told you I was high maintenance...," Jax murmured, smirking a bit. Pulling out his phone, he glanced at he call. "Speak of the devil..." He picked up the phone and let out a sigh. "Yea?" he answered, standing up and walking out of the room. The last thing he needed was for Zane to hear Drayke in the background. Once in the living room, he sat down on the couch. "What's up? How's your girl doing? I'm assuming she's your girl now... I don't know what slave has their master so concerned about them. Not like how you were last night."

Zane gave off a breathy sigh as he felt her kissing his body,closing his eyes as he tried to focus on jaxs words instead of what kate was doing to bim,even as his stomach flexed,hips shiftkng as he tried to not roll her over and teach her a lesson for teasing him.that was the very last thing she needed."m-my girl?I don't date jaz,ever."zane growled breathily as his body told him just how much it aperciated what kate was doing, his hand absenrly stroking her hair,to distracted by her to wonder where jaz was and why drayke hadn't shown up yet."I need you to come stay with kate. My 'slave'doesnt want to stay by h-herself and I have a few things I need to take care of."he said swallowing hard as he fisted a hand in her hair as a warning as he ztuttered a bit."I was pissed about it,not concerned.you're dillusional."he growled annoydx that jax had seen what he'd tried so hard to not admir to himself.he cared for kate,and he was starting to realkze just how much even as he tried to deny it

Back
Top Bottom