Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Caleb+Lane+2.jpg

Zane Santara sighed softly as he looked at his younger brother, and always his heart twinged a little at the sight. While he took after their lightly colored nordic father, his younger siblings took after their mother. Though his brother was the only one left, their sister, the only girl and the one in the middle, had died 5 years before. And every time he looked at his youngest sibling, he felt the fierce need to protect him,even if he knew the man wouldn't allow him to do so. "You're being awfully quiet."He mused as he leaned back into his seat as he drove.

Coming home after a month in europe wsn't the best thought, but they needed to come home, even if neither were actually excited about it. The 27 year old lawyer was his father's representive, so no matter what happened when things went sideways with the men in their organization, Zane had to drop whatever he was doing to come home to take care of it. The ruggedly handsome blond looked nothing what most people expected from the child prodigy lawyer, but Zane had learned quickly that people underestimated his intelligence because of his looks. Which was all the better. But this time it wasn't his father who had asked them to return, but their mother, to deal with their father's most recent 'project', which she hadn't been able to tell them over the phone, but had been something to do with Zane.

Pulling into the garage he glanced at his brother, moving to get out of the car and grabbing his bag, before sighing softly."I know you hate being here most of the time, but mother asked us to cut our trip short. So come on.Maybe we'll be able to return for a bit. I saw those swedish twins checking you out last night."He teased the boy-well man, he guessed he couldn't call his younger brother a kid to him,even if he couldn't see past the childhood that had taught him to take care of his brother, and their sister's death had reinforced the need to take care of him.

tumblr_m73ybmM7gi1r1euo8o1_400.jpg

Jax was slouched back in his seat, looking out the window and watching the scenery go by. The 24-year-old had enjoyed his vacation with his older brother, for it seemed that the only time he could really bond with Zane was when they were away from their father. When they were home, everything was about the mob. He loved his brother, but there were more differences between them that met the eye. Yes, he favored their mother with dark hair and mysterious features unlike his brother, but there was also the fact that Zane was a fish out of water at home. He hated seeing naked women walking from bedroom to bedroom in order to pay their debt, he hated having to have two body guards just to go to the store, he hated the fact that he was required to have a bullet proof window in his bedroom…

“You know exactly why I’m quiet,” he murmured, leaning his head on his hand. “I’m trying to decide exactly what our father has in store. The fact that it is a present for you is rather frightening.” He looked over at his brother and smirked. While they had different views on things, Jax would still take a bullet for his brother.

“Well of course the Swedish girls were checking me out,” he said, grinning a bit and checking his tie. He watched as a few guards came out and took their bags, then walked in along side his brother into the huge mansion. Their mother, Lily, met them at the door with a huge grin. She always loved to see her boys home and safe, especially after what happened to her daughter. Her sons were her life. “Ah, there you are,” Lily said, moving in to hug Jax, allowing him to lean over so she could kiss his forehead. She then moved to Zane to do the same, holding on to him. “I trust you took good care of your brother,” she said to her eldest son, arching an eyebrow. Jax rolled his eyes. Sometimes he wondered if he mother realized her sons were 27 and 24 years old.

"I know, but its no excuse to be quiet.Be happy to be home. It's loud and there's that maid who always hit on you."Zane said snickering, looking amused because he enjoyed putting his brother on the spot, and definately found it amusing when Jax seemed so out of place among his family. Looking affronted he tilted his head,"Hey,hey just because the last thing he got me was a leopard kitten, doesn't mean it's to frightening."Zane pouted a little as if he wasn't quite aware that anything his father got him was going to please him greatly and probably disquiet his younger brother.

"Ah mother, yes here we are."Zane smirked a little, the smirk fading into a small content smile, the only genuine smile that usually graced his face, and it only showed up when he was with his mother. Kissing her forehead he tilted his head."Oh, well as good care as he'd let me. Jax continually refused to let me set him up with the girls, or score him anything, or introduce him to anyone interesting. Otherwise, it was amazing."He said teasing his mother just as much as he was his younger brother. Just because he didn't understand the younger man's view in life, he did love him, and strived to make him feel welcome."Now, what is this present I have to deal with?If you tell me he's in jail again, I'm going to sulk and leave him there."Zane pouted sighing a little trying very hard to not think about the legal gymnastics it'd taken to get him out of trouble last time.

Lilly scowled at her son, putting her hands on her hips. "If he heard you say such a thing..." she warned, shaking her head. "And you wouldn't leave him there, because he's your father... Now, he wants you to meet him on the third floor at the cell hall." She nodded to the stairs, then turned to go back in to the kitchen. By cell hall, she meant the cells that they kept the women in. And by women, she meant enslaved prostitutes. Their father made money in lots of illegal ways, and buying and selling women was one of them. In fact, he was well-known for it. He didn't just cell crack-induced whores who were out of their mind. He sold well-groomed, well-trained women for millions of dollars a piece. Of course, Lily didn't like to talk about that, so she stayed off the third floor.

Jax turned to his brother and raised his eye brows. "I don't think it's a leopard this time," he said, shrugging a bit. "But I have a feeling it's something I don't want to witness." He smirked and rolled his eyes, moving up the stairs and toward his room; the place he spent most of his time at home.

Zane smirked a little at his mother's scowl,"I totally would. You didn't see the favors I owed Jack last time around."he said sulking a little at the memory of that blow job. His best friend had a sick sense of humor for a cop. That, and he knew his friend got off on the idea of bossing around a guy so tightly wound and in control as Zane was. Looking startled at the mention of the cells he tilted his head a little before smirking."Well. At least she'll be worth cutting Europe short."His smile dimpled his cheek as his body hardened, already thinking about the whore his father had called him home to see to. AFter all, she had to be special if it demanded his presence.

Heading up the stairs he smiled as Raja butted her head against his thigh in greeting, the snow leopard rubbing against his leg as he walked into the cell hall, knocking his knuckles against the glass to get his father's attention in whatever cell he was in as he stopped at the door. Having no intention of searching for him. Rubbing raja's ears he smiled as he waited wondering just who his father had found.

A security guard came to the door as Zane knocked, wearing the usual uniformed suit and earpiece. He nodded to Zane and held the door open for him. "Good evening, Master Zane," the man said formally, "Your father is in cell 23. He's asked for you to wait outside of it." With that, he turned the light on to reveal a long hall of cells, one or two women in each one. The cell hall was two stories high and consisted of 100 gold painted cells, each one locked and bolted. As Zane walked by, the naked women watched him with interest, looking hopeful that he would pick them to go to his bedroom. Not only had they heard he was talented, but if he picked them as his personal lover, then they would be saved from the slave trade.

"There's my boy!" Alexander, Zane and Jax's father and the leader of the mob, bellowed from the end of the hall. He stepped out of the cell and looked a this eldest son with a charming smile. Standing at lean, but strong 6'2 with groomed, greying hair and sharp blue eyes, Alexander almost looked too charming to be as cruel as he truly was. People said that's why he made such a great mob boss. He could charm almost anyone, a trait that he passed down to his eldest son. "I'd ask where Jax is, but I will save my breath," he said, knowing that his son was probably cooped up in his room. However, he let it pass. He was a little oblivious to Jax's distaste for the mob and assumed that his youngest son was simply busy with his studies. Jax was studying politics to hopefully became a political leader of the area in the future, something that would help his father just as much as having a successful lawyer in the family...

"Now, I just could not pass up on the chance on this one," he murmured, taking his keys out of his pocket. "I knew you'd love her the minute I found her, and trust me, it took a while to catch her. Had to send one of my men to drug her at a college party." He snickered at that, the unlocked the dimly lit cell. Opening it up, he flipped a light on to reveal Kate Abernathy, the daughter of the Chief Detective that had him convicted and put in jail the last time. Thankfully, Zane had got him released within a month, but Alexander had been out for blood ever since. This was his chance for the ultimate revenge, and hopefully his chance to get the Chief Detective to back the fuck off.

Gagged and bound in a chair, Kate looked up at the men with fear in her blue green eyes, her mascara running down her cheeks.

Hayden-Panettiere-2-320x4801.jpg

Zane looed thoughtful as he nodded to the guard."It's ood to be back.Thank you, Morgan."He said noding slightl as he walked down the hall looking thoughtful as he thought over the rules his father had taught him. Know your men. If they think that you know and care about them, the guards will be more willing to lay down their lives to protect you. Not to mention that Zane did careeven if the man wasnt very good at expressing the interest in the people around him, he knew exactly how to be a good boss,vicious and cold, with a streak of honor and a strict need to stick to his own set of rules, Zane made life interesting for himself.

"Father, you look well."Zane said smiling slightly before laughing under his breath because it amused him that alexander so willingly blinded himself to jax's hatred for the mob, even if his father was one of the most honest people he knew. There was just something about jax that allowed their honest driven father to lie about things."Yes ,well he's tired. The twins kept him busy."He mused making up the excuse without even thinking about it, even if he found his father's obliviousness amusing, he knew that his father would still freak out if he knew how jax really felt.

Looking starled as he walked into the cell he raised a eyebrow, smirking a little as he considered the pretty blond. Zane wasn't a stupid man, he knew who she was.After all the man was a child prodigy, had learned early that no matter your oppenant, you better know who the hell you were facing in the courtroom. Which meant that zane way, way overreasearched and followed the cops that had been investigating his family, which meant as he looked at kate abernathy, the gut wrenching lust that had made his knees weak just from seeing her from a distance, hit him full force like a fist to the stomach, even as he tried to not let the tears bother him.She'd stop crying soon enough. Zane hated women crying made him antsy, he was so going to take care of that."Father....you always get the most interesting presents. I assume she is mine?"He said dark eyes even darker as he considered what he would be doing with her as soon as he got to his own rooms.

Alexander leaned against the cell wall, looking down at the young girl. She was still wearing her low rise jeans and blank tank top that she had on at the party, making her new situation even more amusing to him. Oh, he's be well pleased to know that his son would do things to her that would make her father cringe. The only reason she kept her living was because he liked the idea of her living to pay her father's debt. "Of course she's your's," he said, looking at his eldest son. He grinned, taking in the sight of the young man. People were not lying when they said that when you looked at Zane, it was like seeing a picture of Alexander twenty-five years ago. "She's your present for helping me with the last case. Thought you would find the same amusement in her captivity as I would." That was the exact reason he gave her to Zane; Jax would not appreciate her as much as his eldest son.

Kate was now making whimpering noises behind her gag, crying so hard that her chest was starting to hurt. If she did not have the piece of cloth in her mouth, she'd be screaming her head off... She knew who this man was. He was the man that kept her father so busy over the years, the man that had taken him away from many of family dinners and school functions. She hated this man, but not for the same reasons as her father. She hated Alexander because he made her father crazy with need to put him behind bars.

This was bad. This was so bad... She didn't exactly know what the two men were talking about, but she wasn't an idiot. She could read between the lines. It was becoming more and more obvious with each passing second that she was not going home. She was not going to see her steady (but often emotionally passive and distant) boyfriend at University. She wasn't going to see her mom or younger brother again... This was the end.

"If you are planning to take her out in public, you'll want to have her hair dyed," Alexander murmured, leaning forward to take a lock of Kate's blond hair. "Preferrably dark. After all, this one is going to be on the news for a while. People will be looking for her... Of course, that makes everything that much more exciting, am I right?" He grinned at his son. "When you get sick of her, we will sell her. She's a beauty. Can you imagine the money we could get for her? Normally the loss of her virginity would lower her price, but she's got something about her that will be hard to pass up."

"I do.Without her father I wouldn't have jack making fun of me every time I see him."He said sulking a little as he sighed. Not that he really minded his friend making fun of him, it made their fights even more amusing when they had such things to make fun of."Though I don't usually like my girl's crying."He said tilting hs head a little as he moved over, gently easing the gag out of her mouth, absently strokng her hair."No screaming, Kate. I want to have sex tonight, which means I can't have a headache."Zane mused looking amused before doing something that was one of his chararistic odd things.

Stripping out of his shirt he used it to wipe her face off, showing off a toned body that the lawyer wasn't truly aware of. It wasnt the body of the bookiah lawyer who never left the courteoom that most of the world axcused him of, but of a toned fit man who there was no doubt about who knew how much pressure it would take to.cruah.a.man's throat. While he used his looks to seduce everyone around him, male or female, the man truly didn't understand how handsome he was. The man would be as happy waking ugly but with his intelligence intact that would please him. At least then he wouldn't have to worry about getting groped every time he walked into the courtroom,by everyone. As he pulled off his shirt the silver necklace he always wore shone in the light,the slight misshapened wolf head hanging between them as he bent over to wipe off her face. Which lead to the question,a man who could afford the most expansive jewelry,what was he doing wearing something like that?

"I would, but I don't plan on letting her out of the bedroom anytime soon."Zane smirked as he glanced up at his father,"It would be a shame to dye hair this beautiful."The man muttered thinking about it as he undid the bonds holding her to the chair holding a arm absently across her chest to keep her in the chair for a moment."We would make enough to make up for the risk of taking a cop's kid."He said his smile dimpling his cheek, making a sudden change, looing more like a careless teen then a mob lawyer for a moment before picking up kate, tucking his arms around the girl to keep her from fighting him as he carried her out of the room.

"Don't fight,kate. I don't want to hurt you.Sex hurts if you get in a fight beforehand."He said looking down at the girl in his arms, swallowing hard as he felt the press of her ass against his cock, his body hardening as he resisted the urge to jer tighter against him as he headed upstairs to his bedroom.

alexandria-mansion-bedroom-set.jpg

Nudging the door open, he smirked as he crossed the dark bedroom's floor effortlessly, dropping her onto the bed."Now.No fighting. I have a offer for you."His smirk widened as he loked down at her, already anticipating her reaction to it, and knowing that he was going to enjoy this fight. Not only because her father had had him wasting over a month in court, but because he always loved fighting with beautiful women.

Kate shivered when she watched him take his shirt off. Even in her moment of terror, some part of her brain would not allow her to dismiss the sight of his physic. The man may be twisted, but he had abs... However, the words that were coming from his and his father's mouth seemed to not register in her head through the trauma. Did he say bedroom? What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Was he going to tie her up and rape her until he got tired of her? Her stomach dropped, and she immediately felt sick. It was the only thing that kept her from struggling or speaking on the long walk to his bedroom.

Her eyes scanned the lavishly decorated room, and even in her state of fear, she appreciated it. Damn. Her bedroom was complete with a twin sized bed, an old Adam Levine poster from the "Songs About Jane" days, and a desk with a mismatched chair. It wasn't that her mother wouldn't have probably helped her decorate a little, but she just didn't spend much time in her childhood bedroom even if her college wasn't but a few miles away. She'd rather be out and about where she didn't have to be at home with her father who continuously obsessed over work... As he laid her on the bed, Kate finally found her spunky sense of self. She glared at him, taken back by his words, and growled.

"Fuck you," she snapped, "I don't give a shit about any sort of offer you have for me." Her grey-ish green eyes sparked with anger and she felt herself shaking, both with fear and anger. This man... This man scared her. He scared her enough to make her do things, she was sure, but she didn't want to admit it. Right now, she was in denial with exactly how much power he could have over her. Just by the horror stories she had heard about the mob from her father, she knew that this was not going to end well. Not at all.

Zane tilted his head as he studied the woman sitting on the bed, for a moment looking at a loss of what to do. The man had no idea what to think about this girl talking back to him. Turning away, trusting her at his back, because while he wouldn't put it past her to attack him from behind, he was truly confident that he'd come out on top if she did. Turning away from her he moved to the bar in the room, pouring himself a drink, gnoring that most people wouldn't be sipping scotch at 11 in the morning. "Well, you're still going to hear the offer, because otherwise it will be...unpleasant for you."He said a smile dimpling his cheek as he moved to sit on the bed next to her, reaching up and stroking that silvery blond hair, loving the feel of it between his fingers, his body responding to the nearness of such a beautiful woman.

"You can either be my mistress, and only have to please me, in whatever I choose to do, or I will hand you over to the men. And they are not allowed having any of the girls in the house, so they are fequentantly to rough to be pleasant. Me, I enjoy sex, and like making sure the girl does to.Be mine."He said growling the words, amused because the choice really wasn't a choice at all. Gang raped or bedding him. No, really not that bad. Because despite what he said, he wouldn't rape her,even if he gave a illusion to the fact that he would. He knew the difference between rape and real sex, and it shredded his ego to think that he had to rape someone to get sex. oh no, the man was above sex, if only because he was so self reassured that he could get anyone he wanted.

Kate swallowed hard as he sat down beside her, reaching up to hold her knees to her chest. His words echoed through her head... Mistress... Well he obviously made it very clear that it was either going to happen his way, or she was going to be gang raped and in enough pain to regret her decision. It didn't seem like much of a choice at all. Her eyes closed when he ran his hand through her hair, but not out of pleasure. No, she was trying to pretend that this all wasn't happening. "I can see why you like this bogus offer," she snapped, though her voice lost the strength it had a moment ago. Her eyes opened to him, and she narrowed them. "You are the only one benefiting from it." Looking down, she noted the scotch. Damn. The only people she knew that drank scotch were rich men or old guys... And even then, they were only on television. The idea that the mob lived lavishly was an understatement.

"I want to know I'm here," she growled, "If you think that I have any information, I don't. My father doesn't tell me anything. And if you are assuming I'm going to be this great deal of blackmail to him, you're wrong. It will probably take him a while to even realize I'm gone with all the work he does; work to put your monster of a father behind bars. He was almost successful and our life was almost normal, but you managed to get him out." She shook her head, her tone full of bitterness. "Who's dick did you have to blow to get him out of that mess?"

She glared at him, losing the sense to know that she was playing with fire. This man could snap her in half if he wanted... All the while, she still had not given him a straight answer concerning his offer.

Dark eyes swirled with lust and amusement as Zane sipped on his drink watching her. It was amazing that he was finding her more amusing then annoying. But then again, he knew part of the attraction was that the minute her father found out she was gone ,the man was going to climb the walls. "It's not a bogus offer."He said wrinkling his nsoe a little at the term, a little disgusted at the influence on his vocabulary. Jax was constantly giving him a hard time about being over wordy and explaining. "Besides, you benefit from multiple long orgasms. You should worship me just for the offer."He said smirking before laughing at her words.

"Oh you're here beause I spent a month jumping through hoops and sucking off my best friend, though it really wasn't necessary considering you're father fucked up his warrant. Jack just enjoys fucking with my head."he said sulking a little because the man hadn't told him about the cluster fuck of a wrongly served warrant until after he'd gotten blown."My father gives me gifts when I do things for him."He smiled nodding towards the leopard walking into the room,"Last time it was Raja, this time, you."Zane said with the careless shrug that one would usually use about getting a necklace or something. Standing he started undoing his belt, letting the dress slacks hit the floor as he looked at her."Now shove over. I just got back from europe, and I plan on having sex before I totally pass out."He said climbing under the covers and tugging her towards him wondering just how far he could push her without getting hit.

tumblr_m0u4ynghY31rp47nqo1_500.jpg

"Jax, where's zane?"Jack Ryan said as he stuck his head into the younger man's room, the tall 27 year old a errie look alike for zane, though more lanky and tall. They'd even spent their teen years posing at each other, attending classes the other didn't want to go to. And having heard his best friend was back state side, he was wondering just what kind of trouble Zane had gotten into that made him cut the trip short. Assuming that it was zane who'd caused trouble in europe, not that alexander had caused trouble.

Kate tilted her head to the side, still looking just as bitter as he brought to her attention that she was a "gift"; a gift for him keeping his cruel father out of jail. This was worse than she thought - sick even. She went to snap at him with biting remark about how much of a pig she thought he was, but instead let out a scream at the sight of the snow leopard stalking into the room. She gasped and moved up the bed, toward the head board with fear in her eyes. What the fuck...

She turned to watch him shed his slacks, her eyes going a little wide at the size of the bulge that she could see through his boxers. She swallowed, ignoring the heat rising between her legs that came with nature. Dammit. How could she be feeling like this at such a time? She was in danger and in the bed of her father's enemy, the son of the most dangerous man in the nation... And she couldn't take her eyes off his cock.

"I'm not having sex with you," she said quickly, pushing against him. He was sexy as hell, yes, but she was stubborn. And not only that, but she was scared. "I have a boyfriend... Kind of." She bit the inside of her cheek and watched to see what he was going to do next, not fully realizing what a dangerous man he could be if taunted.

Jax turned in his chair, away from the text books he was studying from, and raised his eyebrows. A grin spread across his face at the sign of his older brother's best friend, and he shook his head. "Upstairs," he said, "And considering our father asked him to meet him in the cell hall, I assume he's fucking some poor girl senseless. Why? What's up?"

Zane laughed out loud at her reaction to Raja, smirking as he watched the girl before smirking."No need to be afraid. She only bites Jack."He said snickering harder amused because it was true. While his cat would pounce on jax and anyone else that would get near her, Jack was the only person she regularly bit and that was only because he usually hid the snacks he brought for her. Smirking as he watched her watch him he leaned back against the headboard, a leg propped up, the blankets pooled around his thighs as he absently stroked himself, looking at her."Ahh you know you want to."He said smirking before his dark eyes filled with anger for a moment as he considered what her boyfriend could have done with her. Damned if he wasn't picky about his women and he genuinely enjoyed having a virgin in his bed because then they'd always compare everyone else to him.

Growling as he moved, as smooth as the cat laying at the end of the bed, like he had muscles where normal people didn't, rolling effortlessly and pinning her under him, hips pressing tightly against hers, using a thigh to push her legs apart, a hard muscled thigh pressing against her, flexing a little, rubbing against her."Well I kind of don't care about your kind of boyfriend."He said snickering, dark eyes filled with lust and amusement, blond hair falling into his eyes.

"But Jax, you know if Zane's fucking her, then there's nothing poor about that luck."jack smiled a little as he leaned against the doorframe before walking into the room at the other's words, knowing better than to interrupt that fucking session.At least for a little while.He'd interrupt later.After zane had had a chance to convince the girl to bed him.Not that it usually took alot of effort.Walking to the bed he through himself back onto it, looking amused as he made himself comfortable, getting along with jax as well as he did zane. Treating both brothers like amily. "Nothing really. I was in town when one of the guys at the office said Zane was back. So I decided to come and see if he finally corrupted your virgin ass."He teased, the cop looking amused and way to comfortable with the fact that he was in a mobster's house, discussing his best friend's idea to get his brother not only laid but high.

Kate looked up at him, still wearing he tank top and blue jeans, but feel as naked as ever. "I'm not sure I even want to know who Jack is," she said, looking over at Raja suspiciously, then back at him. If being in a room with a mobster didn't scare her, being in a room with a huge leopard did... She watch him start to stroke his large, impressive member with a confidence that could be seen from space. Well, he had a reason to be confident... "No, I really don't," she snapped, though her voice broke with a tremor of lust. Dammit. He was breaking her down.

She gasped when he rolled over on top of her, her cheeks turned red as she felt his body pressed into her. She whimpered, feeling his muscled thigh against her clothed sex. Never had her jeans felt so, so uncomfortable. "But... I... I don't want to... I never.... never have," she murmured weakly, finally giving in to the fear of the situation. She bit her lip and tried not to let out a groan at the feeling of his member pressing against her thigh. Oh God.... Oh... How embarrassing was it that he was getting her turned on, and she was having to admit that she'd never had sex with her boyfriend in college before?

"Oh, she's probably in heaven right now..." Jax laughed shaking his head. He sighed and sat back down in his chair, swinging it around to look at his friend on the bed. Rolling his eyes, he leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm not virgin. Just because I don't fuck anything I see, does not mean I'm a virgin or a prude. I had plenty of sex with my ex..." He grumbled and turned to face his books, trying not to think about the girlfriend from a year ago that stomped on his heart when she found out about his family and left him.

Zane smirked looking amused at the idea of not knowing jack, knowing that eventually she'd meet him.He'd just leave it off for a surprise for now. she was going to find it shocking enough to find a cop in his house he didn't ant to interrupt his night to just talk about the bastard who was probably gloating at the moment he'd fooled zane for once. "Ah yes you do."Zane said smirking moaning sotly as his body hardened painfully in his hand as he stroked himself.

Looking down at the woman under him he sighed softly, rubbing himself against her thigh a little in response to her whimper. Looking amused at her words he grinned instantly and geninuely, the grin like quick silver there and gone in a moment before he shifted down."Well thenI'll just have to show you what your prissy kind of boyfriend was letting you miss out on."He said grinning as he shifted down, flicking his thumbs, undoing the button of her jeans and tugging them down with quick tugs of his hands. Tossing them onto the floor he grinned as he shifted down elbowing her legs apart as he wedged his torso between her thighs, before lowering his head, glancing up at her as he lowered his mouth to her. Having every intention of keeping her off balance enough and wanting him to do more that she agreed to whatever he wanted.

Jack smired a little sitting on his elbows as he looked over at him."Zne doesn't fuck Everything. He avoids the hookers."He pointed out amused, before his smirk widened laughing a little."You do know she's the reason zane rides your ass about getting laid right?She was a prude.Didn't even grope him.Figured if he wasn't getting groped, she was sucking at sex, figured you needed something interesting...like swedish twins."he said before sitting up, nudging the younger man's chair with his foot."Come on. You're coming with me.You're not going to want to miss this."He said getting up

Kate whimpered as he slid her jeans past her slender, yet womanly thighs and watching him with wide eyes. She bit her lip, gripping the sheets in her hands on either side of her. Her stomach trembled and her thighs quivered... This man was apparently very talented in the sexual department. "What are you doing?" she whispered, anxiety in her voice. She knew this was her only chance at surviving, but she was still scared. And yet, as she looked into his dark eyes, she was aroused. There was something so dangerous, so forbidden about it... He reeked of sex and she was drinking it in, previously starved from sexual activity by her on again off again boyfriend whom only allowed her to give him hand jobs and blow jobs through the months. It was almost embarrassing how experienced she was.

She pulled back, wigging backwards against the head board so his mouth couldn't reach her sex. She looked at him in the eyes, wanting to not be distracted by the feel of his hands on her trembling thighs. "If... If I do this.... I want to know you won't hand me over to those... those guards," she whispered, "And I want to know that your father will not touch a hair on my little brother's head... I want you to say it!"

Jax rolled his eyes. "She wasn't a prude," he grumbled, "She just didn't approve of organized crime. I wonder why..." He sighed and stood up, following the man. He watched Jack with curiosity. It seemed that anything his brother's friend was involved with was always interesting. "And what exactly is it that I don't want to miss?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm going to do exactly what I want."Zane said groling at her, lust making his voice rough as he held her thighs to keep her from getting to far way, growling nnoyed as she suirmed bckwards. Rising his head he looed up at her in annoyance as he wiped his mouth clean, annoyed at having his fun interrupted by the wman he was trying to please. "Fine no guards. I dislike sharing so that's easy enough. And my father wont touch yours."He said before gripping her thighs a little tigther pulllng her back down,"Now. Lay still and ket me please you."he growled before lowering his head back down to her, ignoring the door when it opened. He was to interested in what he was doing to see who it was.

"Neither do alot of people,but it doesn't keep zane from getting groped by the district attorney."He said snickering before smirking as he paused in front of zane's door."Oh, a lesson in how idiotic your brother can be sometimes when he hasn't been laid."He said smirking as he pushed open the door, quiet as he watched the scene in front of him clearing his throat when it became obvious zane was indeed ignoring them in favor of continuing to eat her out.

Kate watched him, nodding slowly at his rude, but straight-forward promise. All she could do was hope that he wouldn't go back on it, and attempt to enjoy herself. This was her only hope, so she might as well get used to it... The authority in his voice made her skin both crawl with fear and lust. It was a highly unusual and scary feeling. She fist the sheets in her hands again, watching him carefully as he lowered his mouth to her. When he tongue reached her clit, she moaned. She couldn't stop herself. It felt amazing... "Shit," she cursed under her breath, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. Her long blond hair fanned out on the pillow behind her, and her ass involuntarily raised to get his mouth closer into her pussy.

When the door up, her eyes flew open and she raised her hand to shove at Zane's shoulder, physically pleading with him to get up and let her cover herself. She had no idea that the women (or at least the pleasure giving ones) almost always walked around naked and gave out sexual favors in front of whom every wanted to watch... No, she had no idea.

Jax smirked and leaned against the door way, taking in the view of the gorgeous, naked woman on his brother's dad. He was not the slightest uncomfortable at the situation before him. Hell, he's walked in on his brother way too many times to count. Wait... "Zane, is that the fucking detective's daughter?" Jax snapped, his eyebrows raising with concern. "Wh... Did you take her? Did dad? Shit... Zane... Can you take your mouth off her cunt for five seconds?" He ran his hand through his hair and looked at Jack. "This is not good for us, is it?"

Zane growled at her when she shoved at his shoulder annoyed at being pushed around ignoring the two emn watching. hey,if they wanted lessons. Groaning at his brother's demand Zane raised his head, growling with annoyance as he wiped his mouth, shifting to lay between her legs, his head pillowed on her stomach, each breath letting his chest rub against her cunt even as he pulled the blanket up over her, not wanting to share the view with the two."Now why would I come home early ust for her?No, she's the present mother asked me to come home to deal with."Zane growled annoyed at having his fun delayed for a moment.

Jack looked a little shocked as he figured out where he knew her from, "Bloody hell zane. You're going to get yourself killed. He's going to feed you your heart."Jack said concern showing through, for the first time actually looking worried about his completely capble friend glancing at jax, nodding a little."Yea its not good for you, though I doubt he knows she's gone yet." Zane sighed a little as he glared at the two shifting a little to lay down next to her a arm around her waist, fingers playing with her even as he looked at the other two men.Covering her up with the blanket so they couldn't see even if he was completely aware that they knew he was fingering her. He just didn't want to share the sight of his pretty pretty girl. He had every intention of returning to his fun as soon as they left."Now, are you two done bothering me?"He growled.

For some reason, at the presence of the other two men, Kate found herself huddling closer to him. She trusted that maybe he was barbaric enough to want her around long enough to fuck her into oblivion, not hand her over to be killed or worse. Plus, if she moved, she'd be completely exposed... However, as she peered across the large room, she realized exactly who was standing there. "J-jack?" she murmured in disbelief. There standing in the middle of Alexander Lindstrom's mansion was one of her father's policeman... Her face said it all, and she wiggled away from Zane's fingers, but not his arms. She was scared of him, yes, but it seemed that her life was falling around her. Everything seemed like a lie now... She needed comfort, even from a sadistic man who only wanted her for what lay between her legs. "Jack, what are you doing here? Wh-... Do you work for them?"

Jax looked worried, and even more so when the girl seemed to recognize Jack. He shook his head and looked at his brother with a disapproving glare. "Zane, this is Detective Abernathy's daughter. Do you have an idea exactly how much shit this could get us in..." he grumbled, but knew it was no use. He had no doubt it was their father's idea, but still. He reached up and ran a hand through his hair. For some reason, this really sent him over the edge. He hated their lifestyle to begin with, but this was too much... Way too much. He turned to Jack. "There's no point in talking to him when he'd got a boner and his hand is between a pretty girl's legs," he sighed, then turned to leave.

Zane smirked a little as he felt the woman huddling closer to him, pressing a kiss t her head before sighing as he looked up at the other two. Looking mused at her rection to find jack there."Bloody hell zane.You're going to get yourself killed."jack scowled annoyed at his best friend for taking the risk, but knowing better than to try and talk him out of it. If anything the danger of doing it would make her even more interesting t zane. zane loved playing wiht fire, even if it could cost him everything. "No I don't."He said frowning t Kate wen she talked to him."His father adopted me when I was a kid. Never really left here, even if I don't work for them."He said because his own parents had abndoned him as a child and the then 8 year old zane had demanded that his father take in his best friend from school, jack couldn't betray him, even if he knew exactly what happened in the house.

"And how much shit could the coke and prositutes get us into? Or someone knowing I screwed a cop to get dad out of jail?Or..."Zane trailed off distracted by the girl wiggling away from him, glaring at his brother for the words."I'm capable of thinking, I just don't want to talk to you." "No, there really isn't."Jack said shaking his head as he followed jax out f the room, for once looking worried. After all, unlike zane he could truly be afraid of what his boss would do if he realized what was happening to his daughter. While Zane might be able to convince her to willingly bed him, he knew that if his friend was brought up on rape charges the system was going to eat the mob lawyer alive."I have to go."Jack said eyeing the younger mobster walking with him,"Leave him alone. You know he wont rape her,and he'll keep anyone else from harming her.Forthe moment, she's safest in his presence. If you convince him to give her up he might decide to just turn her out and let her find her way home if she could."Jack said shuddering a little, because he knew if zane let her go, it would mean that he'd let her go for real, but she'd have to walk through the house alone, and if she had to do that, without zane watching over her, then the guards would take her.

Zane rolled away from Kate, growling in frustration as he ran his fingers throuh his hair. While his father had only managed to make him want to punish her father, and seduce the pretty girl in his bed, his brother and friend had managed to remind him just how much he could stand to lose if this went badly. Growling under his breath as he realizzed that he was going to have to deny himself, which was something the man truly hated. He was a hendoist of the highest order he lived for pleasure andfor court dates, which in turn was his true passion in life after sex. So self denial was not something he enjoyed. Standing he turned to look at her, anger instead of lust in his eyes,"I'm getting a shower. a cold one, if you want to join me and cool off. No one's having sex tonight."He snarled in anger as he headed for the bathroom without waiting for a answer

Jax looked at Jack and rolled his eyes. Sometimes, his brother was an idiot. An incredibly intelligent idiot, but an idiot nonetheless. Nodding to the stairs, he sighed. "Want to go grab a drink?" he said, raising his eyebrows. "I could use one, and if I don't consume sort of alcohol soon, I'm never going to be able to sleep tonight. Not while knowing that a fucking cop's daughter is in my brother's bed." With that, he started heading down the stairs and toward the car garage, fishing his keys out of his pocket. "Zane told me you got a new partner at work. How's that going?" he said, smirking, "After all, wasn't it you who said you would never work with a partner?"

Kate looked up at him, a little relieved to have him moving away. She pulled the blankets up and over her body, watching him leave and taking a moment to appreciate the site of his ass from the backside view... Wait. Shit. Kate stumbled out of the bed, ignoring she was naked (she supposed it didn't matter anymore) and ran after him. "Wait, are you mad?" he asked, looking suddenly fearful. "I mean, are you... are you calling off our deal? Are giving me to them? Look, I'll do anything to keep my family safe and to keep myself from being gang banged by those guys..." She shuddered at that, looking up at him and in the eyes. Now that they were standing close to eachother, she realized exactly how much bigger he was than her.

Jack sighed a little following Jax out of the room. While he knew Zane could score off the charts on a intelligence test, he sometimes thought that the man's book smart and saucy attitude, got in the way of the man seeing the reality of things. Zane could read the declaration of independance backwards from memory, but as illustrated by this stunt the man could sometimes be a idiot. "I would love a drink if I'm going to convince Zane to take her home."he said following the other man because he so wanted to be away from that room before zane got to work again. Having the same faith that jax did in the other man, assuming that the man wouldn't walk away from sex. After all, it was zane, zane didn't deny himself anything he wanted. Twitching at the mention of the partner he sulked a little."She is a pain in my ass, and a punishment from the brat's father for telling him I wasn't leaving Zane out in the cold."He said shrugging a little as he climbed into the car, closing his eyes as Jax drove.

Zane flippped on the water with a angry twist of his wrist, glancing over at her as she came in. Angry pushing the wet hair out of his face he set about washing off before answering."I am pissed, but no, you're not getting out of sex that easily with me."He said smile showing on his face for a moment, a wickedly murderous smile because it injured his pride to think that she was only getting in bed with him to keep her family safe. While he had the confidence he could seduce her, at the moment he wasn't in the mood to be gentle, and gentle was what she deserved, at least for her fist time. Glaring at the shorter smaller girl he ruthlessly crushed the overwhelming notion that he should just take care of her, and made him think of his sister, which just pissed him off even worse."Are you getting in here with me?"He said starting to wash his stomach, a soapy hand dropping down and cupping himself before stroking himself back to full hardness, though the anger showing in his eyes said he wasn't just thinking about sex anymore.

Back
Top Bottom