Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of the Exs (Kolath x Chelseacraig)

She watched him as he made his order. She smiled at the waitress, her positive attitude clear now as she spoke. "Pancakes. Three pieces, with lots of chocolate syrup please," she said nicely. She liked sweet things in the morning especially today, having Jason here with her during breakfast.

When the waitress left, she just stared at Jason, her chin propped on her hand. "I missed this kind of mornings, honestly."

Jason leaned back looking across the table at her as she made her order and then looked at him. He smiled leaning forward onto his own hand his face just a short distance from hers as they both leaned over the table. "I agree, there is nothing better than waking up next to the most lovely woman in the world and then getting to take her to breakfast." His hand reached out brushing a hair back into place as it had fallen over her forehead as he was talking his eyes just locked with hers.

((Sorry about the long delay I will totally understand if you aren't still interested in our game. However I'm mostly back still struggling with my father's recovery but able to post more if you are still wanting to continue.))

Back
Top Bottom