Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of the Exs (Kolath x Chelseacraig)

Jason kissed her deeply pressing close moving over her as she lay back. His hand slowly brushed up her side gently moving the night shirt she had on up without really realizing it. He wasn't trying to push anything on her just reacting to the passion he felt in her. His body was acting on its own, and the morning wood that he had lost a few moments ago quickly returned with full strength pressing against her stomach as he knelt on the bed over her. His hand on her side moved up and brushed the underside of her breast through her shirt. He suddenly stopped gently pulling back from the kiss and moving his hand away from her breast. "I'm sorry….your right we should…go out to have breakfast." He was still kneeling over her his breathing a little heavy.

Chelsea was so deep in passion, moaning softly as she just kissed him and her hands were all over his body. She cringed at the touch of his hand near her breast but she didn't stop, still kissing him, especially when she felt just how hard he was again. His morning wood was back.

And then he pulled away. Chelsea looked at him, so much confusion in her eyes but she felt embarrassed that she was the very excited one. She sighed, raising herself up with her elbows supporting her. "Okay, maybe we should have breakfast," she said as she looked down and started to get up from the bed.

The last thing that Jason wanted to do was stop the kiss or stop touching her. His hands ached to be on her body, his body needed to be close to hers feeling her pressing against him. He blushed a bit before moving toward the bathroom to drain his bladder for the morning before they left for breakfast.

His cock being hard made it a little more difficult but he finally got everything out and aimed right. Standing there was plagued by thoughts of her body, the softness of her breast under his hand, the warmth of her body close to his. He wanted her but was trying his best to respect the wishes that she had to wait.

Chelsea waited patiently by the door, wearing one of his team jackets that he gave her when they were still together. It seemed like an appropriate time to wear it as she stood, her arms crossed in front of her. She sighed, thinking of how much she really missed Jason.

He was just there, inside the bathroom and yet it still felt very far. Chelsea wanted to tell him so many things, wanted to ask him just as much. Hell, she just wants to get back together but she didn't know what was keeping her from saying just that. Was it pride? Or fear that he might leave again? Or maybe it was the pressure that when they get back together, she'd be pressured to have sex with him... She knew he was so much more than that.

So, she stayed there, standing and waiting. Right now, she just wants to be with him and spend some time with him.

Jason finished in the bathroom washing his hands before he left. His mind was worrying over how much he was unsure of right now. Just what was it that Chelsea wanted from him? He wanted whatever she would let him have, a friendship at least, more if she wanted it. He sighed opening the door and stopped seeing Chelsea standing there clearly waiting for him.

He stared at her his eyes doing a once over her body slowly. He knew her body's curves like the back of his hand but still it was a joy to see them even in clothes. His eyes returned to face and stepped a little closer brushing his hand against her cheek. "Chelsea, you know what I want from you. I want to be with you again what ever that means. I know you don't know what you want from me right now and that’s okay. I'm willing to wait…" his eyes stayed locked with hers for a long moment, "…I will wait for anything, and everything you want me to wait for."

Chelsea smiled as he got out of the bathroom. He looked fine even in the morning.

His words hit her hard. That's exactly what she wanted. And right at this moment, she was thinking already that maybe she should give it a go. By the way Jason went to the trouble of protecting her reputation, she was quite sure that he still loved her.

"Jason, are you sure that's what you want?" She asked him, removing his hand from her cheek and holding both his hands in hers. "Because if I give you one more chance, and you blow it, I'll be gone forever."

Jason nodded slowly his eyes never leaving hers as he stepped a bit closer and pressed his lips to hers in a deep passionate kiss. He kept her there in a gentle hold not letting her pull away before he finally pulled back looking again into her eyes. "Yes Chelsea, I'm sure, I want you back more than I can say. I'm sorry I hurt you. I was honestly a jerk back then, but a lot has happened since we broke up. I learned some hard lessons about what was important in life." He smiled slightly, "I want you to leave me if I dare hurt you again. I don't deserve you honestly and you should just slap me and tell me to get the fuck out of here for even asking you this."

She was so engaged in the kiss that he initiated. Chelsea loved it when they kissed, it just removes all the worries, the tiredness, everything. She's just at ease whenever they're together. It's been so hard when they broke up. But now that he was here, everything seemed right again.

"You know me," she started, "I'm weak when it comes to these things. I love you and I'm taking you back. So if you do plan to leave me again, just tell me now so I won't get attached anymore. Because, really, Jason, I love you and I don't think I'll ever love anybody as much as I love you." She looked at him straight in the eyes, her words and voice sincere.

He smiled and brushed her cheek again leaning back though all he wanted to do was kiss her again. His body ached to be close to her to hold her to kiss her, to make love to her if she let him. However he needed to think clearly for a moment as he looked at her eyes as she spoke about what she wanted. It touched his heart so deeply it was all he could do not to drop to his knees and beg for her forgiveness for leaving her. As it was he did have tears slip down his cheeks, something that had never happened in front of her before.

He wasn't ashamed of his feelings anymore, the tears in his mind was only a mark of the truth of his feelings. Pressing close to her he leaned in kissing her once again before nodding slowly. "I know Chelsea, and I don't ever want to leave you again. I want you beside me through the rest of my life. I just wasn't right without you, I could have gone through everything so much easier had you just been there with me." He kissed her again slightly deeper, not noticing the effect their closeness and all the kissing was having on his cock, it was quickly hard again pressing against her through his jeans.

She wiped the tears from his face, wrapping her arms around his waist sweetly. She looked up at him, a smile on her face as she brushed away his worries and guilt. "Jason, I just want you to promise me that it will never happen again. Just that, no more going back to the past and simply leaving it behind. That's what I want," she told him seriously.

She knew he had a hard-on again. She could feel it but she didn't mind, as long as Jason was just there. "Let's get breakfast and then we can talk more," she suggested, nuzzling her cheek against his chest as she hugged him closer.

He smiled kissing her again softly. "I can promise that Chelsea, I will never leave you again. I can't promise we won't fight, and that I won't sometimes just leave the room or house to cool down. But I will always come back." He smiled and leaned in again kissing her before pulling back and nodding slowly. "yeah breakfast that’s a good idea."

He took her hand and led her out of the room heading down stairs and out the front of the building at which point he stopped realizing a problem. "My car is still at the frat house. And there isn't much within walking distance." He sighed looking at her seeing if she had any suggestions.

Chelsea knew he was sincere and serious this time. That's what's important. She just didn't want anything to between them again, ever. She was serious on keeping him and she wished that he felt the same way, which she thinks he does actually.

As they walked out, she felt like it was just like before, them getting breakfast together and just hanging out. "Hmm," she said, thinking a while as they held hands. "There's nothing to eat in our dorm but I really wanna get something to eat," she pouted a little. She didn't want to but she knew it was their only choice. "Come on, let's get your car," she suggested, squeezing his hand.

His mind reached the same thought about the moment she said it and nodded still holding her hand. Gently he led her through the campus back over to the frat house. Fortunately it looked like almost the whole house was still down from the night before. Going around back he went to his white Ford SUV and reached into his pocket.

Cursing softly he looked at her and sighed. "My keys are inside, you want to come with me? Or stay out here while I get them?" he knew that going back inside with her might not be the best choice as that bastard might see her and try and make up for last night. Not to mention that he had bloodied most of the team the night before.

She walked with him to the frat house, just holding his hand the entire time and thinking where they could have breakfast together. When they reached the frat house, she was a little anxious. Not only was the jerk who tried to get her in his bed in that same house but he also got in trouble with his teammates last night. She didn't want to be the cause of bad blood among them.

"Okay, I'll just wait for you here," she said, squeezing his hand as she let him go to get his keys. She crossed her arms in front of her, sighing as she waited. This was gonna be a big jump for both of them but she knew he was serious when he said he wouldn't leave her again.

He squeezed her hand once more before letting it go and heading inside. It wasn't going to be long just a quick run up to his room to grab is keys and wallet. Stepping into his room he grabbed what he needed and just happened to look out the window. It looked onto the back where he had parked his car. "Shit!" he turned and ran back down the stairs trying to hurry out.

Mark had come out of the frat house just a few moments after Jason had gone in. smiling at seeing her there he slowly came over to her, his face bruised from the fight the night before. "Hey there beautiful. I knew you would be back for more." His hand grabbed her arm and pulled her close before she could run.

She spun around, thinking the footsteps were Jason's. But when she saw who it was, she nearly jumped out of her skin. "Mark," she gasped. He looked horrible. Bloodshot eyes, he reeked of beer and he had bruises. She wanted to throw up at remembering that they even dated for a few days.

In a blink of an eye, Mark had gripped her hand and it was harder this time than last night. "Let go of me!" She said sternly, tugging her hand but he wouldn't let it go. "Mark, I said let go of me, you ass!" At that word, he just burst. He grabbed her chin close to his face and looked at her face before he spoke dangerously, "Yes, I might be an ass but I'm one damn ass to mess with, Chelsea. I get what I want!"

Chelsea was scared. Really scared. He looked as if he was just about to do anything he should just to get her inside and she did the only thing she could think of. "Jason! Jason!" She screamed helplessly as Mark pulled her closer and started kissing her neck hungrily. "Jason! Please! Jason! Help me!"

At this point Mark didn't care at all, inside, outside it didn't matter to him. All that mattered what that this bitch gave him what was rightfully his. He had put out too much time not to get anything from her, she wasn't going to deny him again. His hands came up grabbing at her pants with one hand working the belt open as the other hand held her tight.

A moment later Jason came out of the house and pulled Mark off of her. The fight was over before it had honestly even started. With as hung over as Mark was Jason was quickly able to drop him with a well placed knee to the groin. Mark doubled over not being able to scream in pain or anything just dropped to his knees and rolled to his side as Jason came over brsuhing his hand through Chelsea's hair. "Are you alright?"

Chelsea was horrified. She couldn't do anything as Mark groped to undo her jeans with one hand. Luckily, Jason was there in a blink of an eye and she was saved, yet again. Mark was on the ground, grimacing in pain. Chelsea just looked at him and stepped back.

"Let's get out of here," she begged Jason, tugging at his hand. "Please, Jason, let's just get out of here now," there was a frown on her face and it was obvious that she was still very scared. It was traumatic, really. She just wanted to leave and never see that bastard again.

Nodding Jason opened the door to his large white SUV and helped Chelsea get in the passenger side before going around and getting in to drive away. It wasn't until they were off the campus and heading into town that he reached over and gently took her hand. "I'm sorry Chelsea, I wasn't there when you needed me." He pulled over into a parking lot a moment later stopping and turning to look at her waiting for her to calm down.

She hastily got in his car, buckling herself and not even glancing at Mark's hurting figure on the sidewalk. She just wanted to get away. She just wanted to leave that rotten place because Mark has done nothing but try to take advantage of her. Chelsea glanced at Jason as he drove them out of the campus. When he pulled into a parking lot, she held his hand and squeezed it. She held on to it firmly. "You came right on time," she said, assuring him that he did nothing wrong.

"I really don't know where I would end up without you, Jason. I really don't. So don't get tired of being my hero, okay?" she said as she leaned forward, her one hand unbuckling herself and she was a few centimeters away from his face when she mouthed 'thank you' and kissed him softly.

He sat there not feeling what she was saying that he was there when she needed him and just sighed deeply. His lips pressed into hers his hand coming up and gently brushing her cheek before lightly moving back to tangle in her hair. She always did know just what to say to make him feel better about himself.

Slowly he released her letting her lean back if she wanted as he smiled and nodded. "Okay, you know I will always come for you when you need me Chelsea." He smiled and leaned back in his seat before sighing again. "So where shall we go? Anywhere is fine just need to get breakfast before its time for lunch."

She smiled at him, nodding. Chelsea held Jason's hand and pointed forward. "There's a diner on the street after the second corner," she suggested. "We can have breakfast there if you want." She was hungry too and she just wanted to eat with him. She wanted to feel the way they were before, always spending time together and having fun with each other.

Jason smiled back at her nodding before moving back into the seat correctly and setting into drive. The diner wasn't far down the road and within a few moments they were there and he was pulling them into a parking space. He got out and came around to open her door for her and help her out of the SUV. It wasn't something that he had always done, never having shown this side of himself to her before always having hidden behind bluster and the tough guy façade. He offered her his hand before heading inside.

Chelsea appreciated that he was really trying to change. She clasped his hand, her other hand holding his arm as they walked to the diner. Once inside, she pointed to a booth for the two of them and she sat across him. This was like any other morning they had when they were still together.

"What would you like? They make awesome pancakes here," she said smiling.

He sat across from her and just looked over the menu for a moment before setting it aside already knwoing what he wanted. The waitress wasn't far from coming as asking for their orders, and he ordered a side of corned beef hash and a side of hash browns like he almost always did, with a coke. After the waitress was done with him she turned to Chelsea waiting for her order.

Back
Top Bottom