Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of the Exs (Kolath x Chelseacraig)

Chelsea tensed a bit when she saw him half-naked. Gulping, she walked to Trina's bed quickly. Putting away the towel, she sat on the bed. "Yeah, of course, I'm sure." She smiled at him briefly. Turning her mobile phone's alarm off, she turned to him, "Sleep well."

She laid down on the bed, pulling up the comforter up to her chin. She closed her eyes, speaking to herself in a quite loud voice, "I really hope there's no storm." She was so scared of thunder and lightning. She wouldn't know what to do if the power suddenly went off. She was just staring at the ceiling, blankly.

Almost as if on cue there was a loud peel of thunder and the sound of rain starting to fall in large amounts. The storm went from a nice night to a torrential downpour in just a few moments. The lightening shot across the sky causing the nights shadows to jump. The thunder rolled through the dorm in loud booms.

Jason was fully aware of Chelsea's fear and as the storm continued to grow he slipped out of her bed and came over kneeling next to the bed she was in. "Chelsea? You okay?"

Chelsea almost shivered when she heard the thunder, covering herself with the comforter. She just wished it would stop raining already. She had always feared heavy rain at night since she attended a lecture on how sleeping people were the first to be the victims of a storm or a flash flood.

She heard Jason get out of bed and come to her side. "Not really," she said honestly. Chelsea didn't want to seem too cowardly. "Jason, just go back to sleep." She said softly as she turned her head away. What she really wanted to do was get back in her own bed and snuggle close to him until the rain stopped. But she didn't know if it would be okay to ask.

Jason smiled as she struggled through what was going on and knew just how much she was scared of the storm. "Hey, come on its me, I know how you are feeling." He reached over and gently took her hand smiling. "I know how scared you are. Come on." He gently stood tugging on her hand. "You always felt better when you were close to someone during a storm." He went back over to her bed and laid down moving back to give her enough room to join him.

She was deeply touched that he remembered that little thing about her. He always looked more handsome when he smiled. She followed him to her own bed quietly, joining him in bed. "Thank you, Jason," she said softly. She turned awkwardly so her back was facing him. She did feel better knowing he was right there beside her.

Covering her face with both hands, she whispered to nobody in particular, "I wish it'd stop raining. It's getting cold."

Even before she finished her comment he was already wrapping her and him both up in the covers. It had been his intention to wrap her up close. He laid on his side moving close up behind her slipping an arm around her waist and gently pulling her back into him. "Hey, relax." His face was very close to her hair and could smell the scent of it soft and subtle. "This is just to help you sleep that is all." He honestly missed holding her and there was something that just felt so right about having her in his arms.

"I'm scared," she admitted finally. Chelsea held the hand that he wrapped around her waist, lacing her fingers through his. "Don't go, okay?" She asked Jason as she moved closer to him, pressing her back against his strong chest. She could feel the nice warmth that surrounded them. For a moment, she didn't think about the storm that frightened her or the thunder that kept cracking.

He smiled and brushed her hair lightly nuzzling into it like he had so many times while they were together. "Don't worry Chelsea, I will be here when you wake." He let his lips brush through her hair gently placing a soft kiss on her neck. His arm gently held her against his chest and he thought nothing of it as he slowly let sleep wash over him.

The storm would continue through the night, and his arm would never leave its place around her waist. In the morning he would be deeply asleep not normally waking very early since it was a Saturday and just letting himself sleep in. However part of his body was fully awake and felt her warmth against him and reacted to her presence. His cock was hard and bulging his pants out pressing against her ass as she had been snuggling against him when he fell asleep.

Chelsea didn't fall asleep as easily as he did but she felt safe knowing he was there. She snuggled closer, closing her eyes and willing herself to go to sleep. She didn't want to keep hearing the thunder and see the flashes of lightning. Chelsea held his hand tighter as she slept.

The next morning, her eyes slowly fluttered open. The sun was pouring through the small slits in the blinds on their dorm's windows. She felt his warmth around her and she had to smile at the good feeling. But, elsewhere, Chelsea could feel a part of him against her. She blushed hard, thinking of what she should do. Sighing a few moments later, she decided to do what she'd been thinking of since last night when he said he wouldn't leave her.

Chelsea slowly and gently turned around so as not to wake him, wrapping an arm around him as she cuddled close to Jason. She whispered to him even if he was still asleep, "Mornin', Jason." Smiling as she closed her eyes, enjoying the closeness of their bodies.

Jason was a heavy sleeper had always been that way. He had several alarm clocks just to help him get up in time for school. On saturday it was lucky if he got up before noon, though that normally was because of the party from the night before. Today he was just so totally passed out that he didn't notice her moving and only snored in response to her saying good morning.

Even though his mind was still asleep his cock was wide awake and fully aware of the beautiful female that was snuggled against him. It pressed against her through all her movements throbbing hard through his jeans that he had worn to bed.

She giggled at him snoring in response. She reached up to kiss his chin but immediately bit her lip in embarrassment. She almost forgot - no, she did forget - that they weren't together anymore, she just gave him a place to sleep in because of what happened at the party last night. She didn't even know if Jason was into her anymore.

Staring at his face as he slept, she wondered how it would feel if they were together again. She traced his eyes, then his nose and lastly, the outline of his lips with her finger. He was adorable, so adorable that she's missed him too much already.

Jason shifted slightly at the kiss moving to roll onto his back. The touches of her hand just bringing a slight smile to his still sleeping face. It wasn't a moment later that he snored softly again clearly still deep in some dream. And from the tent of the covers and his pants it was clear that it was a very hot dream. If she could only have seen into his mind at that time she would know that he still wanted her, he respected her choice to wait till they were married, and so was dreaming about their wedding night and the treasure that he would unwrap that night.

Chelsea giggled at him snoring again. It was adorable just watching him sleep peacefully, that smile on his face so charming. She cuddled close again, her arm over his chest as her leg tangled with his. She whispered, "Jason, it's morning already." She knew he was such a heavy sleeper.

Out of nowhere, her curiosity grew. She could see just how hard he was and she didn't know if it was just the morning wood or he was dreaming of something. Her hand reached out and touched it, just touching it very gently before pulling her hand back. She wished he would wake up already. She wanted them to talk.

She obviously had forgotten how she used to wake him up in the morning as well. He might have been a very heave sleeper but any touch to his cock quickly brought him out of it. He woke slowly feeling her touch on his cock for that brief moment before it was removed. Shifting he arched his back and sighed turning his head to look at her laying beside him.

Without even thinking instinct took over and he leaned down kissing her hair softly. He whispered to her like he had so many other morning that they had slept together. "Hey there, find something you like?" it was only after it was already out of his mouth that his mind totally woke up and he returned to remember they weren't together any more. He blushed deeply. "I'm sorry Chelsea, I didn't…god…"

Chelsea smiled at him, she loved the feeling when he kissed her hair. She actually blushed at his sudden question. But he didn't have to apologize because she didn't get offended by it, she was just reminded at how good they were before.

"Hey, it's okay," she shushed him, a finger on his lips. "Did you have a good sleep?" She asked sweetly.

Jason swallowed hard at her comment and nodded still blushing horribly about the whole situation. He could barely believe that he had lived through the embarrassment of that moment. "Yeah, I haven't slept this good since…" he stopped thinking and blushing again before moving up onto his elbow next to her looking down at her as she was laying beside him. "Since you were laying beside me last."

Chelsea's heart melted at what he said. She missed him and this must mean that he just missed her as much. "Really?" She asked as she traced his lips with the tip of her finger. "I missed you," she simply said. She was hoping that he would just say the same or at least, not embarrass her this morning.

He lay there looking down at her for a long moment as she admitted to missing him. He noticed that she used the past tense of having missed him not still missing him. Deep down he hoped that meant she wanted him back. It would be horrible to have to know that she still thought of him just like he did of her but didn't want her back. "Chelsea…I missed you too." Without thinking he leaned down lightly pressing his lips to her kissing her softly. It was a soft kiss nothing hot and needy just something that could be passed off as friendly if he had read her totally wrong.

At the touch of his lips against hers, Chelsea closed her eyes and her hands went to his shoulders almost immediately. It was the kind of touch she missed doing and giving to him. Jason had never been replaced in her heart. Ever. And she didn't think it would happen, not when his kiss made her feel things she haven't felt in a long time.

Chelsea still loved him, she realized it last night when he offered the space beside him because he knew how scared of the storm she was.

Jason felt her pull closer moving her hands to his shoulders and smiled into the kiss knowing that she still wanted this just like he did. Slowly pulling back from the kiss his hands came up taking hers gently and bringing them to his mouth. He kissed her knuckles gently one by one moving up to the back of her hand before his eyes returned to hers.

"Chelsea, I am so sorry about what happened…I don't know how to tell you how sorry I am. I didn't know what I had, how special you were till you weren't there for me." He leaned in pressing his forehead to hers lightly, "I know I don't deserve it, but will you give me a second chance?

Chelsea just looked at him as he kissed her knuckles. Could this mean that he felt what she was feeling too? She sighed, looking into his own eyes. There was a faint smile on her face as she listened to Jason. Her heart was beating rapidly and the smile just got bigger and brighter.

"It's okay, it's all okay now, Jason. I missed you so much but you would understand if I'm a little bit more careful now, won't you?" She said softly. "But you know I don't think there'd be anybody else in my life but you."

He nodded understanding or at least thinking that he did. She didn't want him back even though she felt the same way. He couldn't blame her for not wanting him after how cruel he had been before, and as he said he didn't deserve the second chance. He had totally missed the smile on her face, and her words about being careful and escaped their true meaning.

"I understand Chelsea, and I don't blame you." He sat up in bed sighing softly and trying not to let the tears that threatened at the edges of his eyes fall. He was so convinced that he didn't deserve her that he had only heard what he thought she meant to say not what she really had said.

She saw how different his reaction was with what she was counting on. Chelsea sat up, wrapping her arms around Jason from behind and spoke to him gently, "Don't be sad, honey." She knelt behind him, so her hands were now caressing his front and she rested her chin on his shoulder.

"We can always talk about this some other day when our heads are clearer. Right?" She smiled at him, kissing his cheek gently. "You wanna go out for breakfast?" Chelsea was trying to lighten up their morning.

Jason sighed softly leaning back into Chelsea a bit loving the feeling of her being so close to him. He had always loved the touch of her body against his when she held him so close. He leaned his head back and lightly kissed her cheek before nodding and gently pulling away from her. "Yeah…your right why rush into anything."

He was still hurt a little but he was going to push it down letting himself relax a little and just enjoy that she wanted him back at all. He looked at her there kneeling on the bed and couldn't stop himself as he leaned down lightly pressing his lips to hers, his hand slipped around to tangle in her hair just kissing her deeply, passionately letting her feel all the feelings he had for her.

She knew he wasn't convinced yet just how much she wanted him back. But they could deal with that later, she thought.

Until he leaned down and kissed her. Chelsea's eyes just shut close, her hands going up to wrap around his neck. She pulled him down with her as she laid back down on the bed. Yes, she wanted his kiss so much and she couldn't help but just give it to him, laying all she had in that one kiss. "Jason," she moaned in his mouth as their kiss deepened. She just wanted him to stay, that was all.

Back
Top Bottom