Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of the Exs (Kolath x Chelseacraig)

Kolath

Pulsar
Jason walked up the sidewalk to the frat dorm that he and the rest of the lacrosse team stayed in. He wasn't really feeling like the party tonight. Sure it was friday and there was no reason not to have a party as the weekend would allow them sleep of any ill effects that would come from it. Jason just wasn't in the mood for a party at all, he had just found out that his ex girlfriend was going to be coming to the party tonight as well.

That wasn't the real problem, they had parted slightly roughly, but had let it go behind them to some degree. He had known that he was a bit of a jerk, having gone through some rough times himself in the past couple weeks. He had been sure that he had made a mistake and hurt her badly when he had left her for the dozens of girls that had been throwing themselves at him. Well he had come back this last week from being away from collage, and found out the hard way that his ex was now with one of his teammates. That had hurt the most…he had wanted to talk to her maybe somehow make it up to her, but now it was going to be impossible to. Especially since he knew why the teammate had hooked up with her.

Sighing deeply he came up into the house going up to his room to lay down. He would need to have all his strength for the party in the next few hours.

There was something about Fridays that excited her. Chelsea was never one to party a lot or too much, but ever since she decided to be less uptight, Fridays have been her most-awaited days. Saturdays, too, if her friends could drag her into some more celebrations. Tonight, in particular, she assured herself that she was going to have a good time.

Wearing a dress she's just bought, she was a spectator in her ex boyfriend's frat party. But no, he wasn't the reason why she was here. He let go of her once and she was convinced that in no way would they get back together. He was too full of his own ideas of being in a relationship and he didn't want the feeling of being tied down. There were just some things they couldn't and maybe wouldn't agree on.

Mark was here though. Mark was Jason's teammate and he has been nothing but a gentleman for the past couple of weeks. He was talking to her and telling her about their upcoming games as Jason walked through the door. Chelsea immediately focused all her attention to Mark. She didn't want to see anymore of Jason tonight.

Just because Chelsea didn't want to see Jason didn't mean that Mark didn't. in fact that was the very reason that he had started dating Chelsea. He pretended to pay attention to Chelsea as his team captain walked by ignoring them both and all mark could do was smirk. The whole team knew that Jason their captain hadn't had any luck getting Chelsea into his bed, which is one reason they had broken up. Mark was sure that he could do it and so had stepped in at the first chance he could and was finding it almost too easy to get inside Chelsea's pants. Granted nothing had happened yet but she was receptive and it wouldn't be long now. That was going to be the best getting the girl that their captain couldn't and tonight was going to be the night.

An hour later the party had started and the early crowd was there and the drinking was in full swing. Mark had Chelsea out on the dance floor with him, his arm around her waist holding her close his lips gently trailing over her neck. Jason was standing off in a corner of the main room just taking everything in with a beer in his hand trying not to focus on what was going on with Chelsea.

Chelsea was having a pleasant time but Mark has been quite touchy tonight. "Mark," she said softly and politely as she brushed off his hand at her bum. She liked the attention, definitely, but even if she's changed things about herself, she still wasn't very open to guys just touching her whenever they liked.

Once they were on the dance floor already, they stood so close to each other. Jason and Chelsea had once danced like this, it was a good feeling, really. With a slight buzz and Mark's arm around her waist, she started to dance pretty well. His kisses were making her insides tingle as they danced. After a few drinks, she was becoming more and more comfortable, and even threw her head back giggling as he kissed her skin.

Mark knew that he was getting somewhere as she was starting to accept his touches and kissing. He became bolder letting his hand dip down again past her waist down to brush over her ass. His eyes moved to look over at Jason as his lips moved down her neck to her shoulder brushing one of the straps down off her shoulder.

Jason had been doing rather well not looking over and Chelsea, keeping his mind off of her and the pain that he felt when he looked at her. The girls that he had given her up for held no interest for him even as they tried to get his attention throughout the night. Chelsea knew him better then he knew himself and that was why she had left, he knew that…but he couldn't help but wish to now have one last chance with her. His eyes landed on Chelsea and Mark at the moment when Mark was clearly taking advantage of her slightly drunk state. The anger that was building in Jason was immense, he knew he had to get out of here fast.

Mark's hand was groping everywhere. Chelsea had half the mind to brush it off from time to time. She thought he was just teasing but one time, he squeezed her ass and she tugged at his hand to remove it. He apologized by kissing off one strap on her shoulder. Whatever he was doing was pretty hot. She has opened herself to possibilities ever since she and Jason broke up--or rather, Jason left her. But she has yet to find out her limits. She still couldn't quite see herself just doing things at a whim. No, not with Mark that is. Their 'relationship' was quite new.

"Mark, I think we should slow down a little," she told him as she pushed him gently by his chest. "But why?" Mark frowned, pulling her closer still, his hand slowly creeping up inside her top from behind. She was suddenly alarmed but she still tried to remain calm and polite. "Because we're in public. Please, Mark," she said softly as she removed his hand a little firmly from inside her top. Mark has been a gentlemen the whole time, maybe it was just the booze. She tried to convince herself that Mark just didn't know what he was doing.

Mark was honestly getting tired of her prudishness he would have himself some of her tonight and there was little that she could do about it. However he also knew that he needed to play it cool enough to keep her at ease long enough to get her where she couldn't say no anymore. He took his hand out and sighed softly leaning in pressing his forehead to hers. "I'm sorry baby, just being in all the noise and the party makes me confused and horny…you mind if we go to my room where it isn't so noisy?" without waiting for her to answer he took her hand and started to lead her toward the stairs.

Jason's eyes narrowed as the scene continued to get worse and worse. He was glad to see Chelsea still standing up for herself but watching Mark man handle her was getting to be too much. Downing the rest of his beer he tried to look away focusing on another girl that had been trying to get his attention all night. It wasn't a moment later when one of his team mates came over and throwing a drunken arm around him said, "Hey Jason looks like Mark is getting something you never could close on."

She just smiled at him when he apologized. But her eyes went wild when he grabbed her hand. "Wait," she told Mark. She tried to tug her hand off of his grip but he wouldn't let go, he wouldn't even look at her. "Mark, I said wait!" She said a bit more sternly now. But he still wouldn't stop. She didn't want to call for more attention than they already were getting. The people probably know what's just about to happen and she didn't want it to happen.

"Mark, listen to me. I said wait!" She finally yelled when they reached the top of the stairs, violently pulling back her hand. She didn't want this to get messed up but she wasn't about to let him have his way with her.

"The hell? Chelsea what is your problem? I have waited patiently for you to get comfortable, but this is getting insane." Mark reached over grabbing her arm roughly. "I have waited long enough for you to decide that you were ready, well its time to be ready bitch."

Downstairs Jason watched as Chelsea was taken upstairs and that was enough. He didn't hear the fight going on between Mark and her all he knew was that she had gone with him upstairs. A couple of the team mates were laughing and shouting encouragement to Mark about what to do with Chelsea. Jason wasn't having any of that. Stepping over he proceeded to slam his fist into first one then the other feeling a nose break under the attack. The rest of the team that was there quickly tried to stop him but a full out brawl started with Jason taking on the whole time pissed that they would demean Chelsea like that.

"You don't call me like that!" She was really taken aback by how we was treating her. This definitely was not the personality Mark has been showing her these past few weeks. "You've waited?!" She asked, her voice so angry now. "You were being nice just to get me to sleep with you?!" She removed her arm from his grip. "Mark, you're an asshole. I want you to know that." She said to him as she ran down the stairs as quickly as she could.

When she got down, she was even more surprised at what she saw. "Oh my gosh," she gasped, both her hands covering her mouth. There was Jason, taking on almost half of their lacrosse team. "Jason, Jason!" She called to him, trying to get in the brawl to get him off of one guy's face. "Please Jason," she begged as she pried him away from the rest.

Mark was back downstairs, looking for her like a mad dog. "Chelsea, you better come back here, you bitch." She heard him but she didn't want to deal with him yet. She wanted to get Jason off of this fight.

Jason was giving as good as he got nearly every guy that touched him ended up with a busted nose, split lip, and at least a bruised rib. Even in his drunk state he could handle most of the team, he fought with his heart and put every ounce of himself into every blow. It made a difference as most of the guys were easily cowed by his brute strength. His fist slammed once more into the left guard's nose hearing it pop loudly, just before he felt a soft pair of hands on his arm.

Looking back he saw Chelsea, and the world returned in that moment the blood draining from his ears letting him hear Mark going on. His eyes narrowed as he turned to look at Mark, and clearly there was murder in his eyes. He wouldn't stand for anyone talking to Chelsea like that no matter what. He was about to stand and charge Mark once again the only thing stopping him was Chelsea's voice.

She saw him turn to her. There was a really intimidating look on his face. He was angry, alright. She gathered up all her courage and spoke louder. "Jason, please, let's just go." She didn't even know why she said it but she knew it was the only rational thing to do, to get out.

Chelsea turned to Mark and just said in a low voice, no emotion at all, "Get the hell out of my way." She took Jason's hand and held on to it firmly. She wasn't going to let him get into any more fights tonight, that was sure. This really wasn't how she imagined her night to be but Chelsea had no choice, right now, all she wanted to do was probably talk some sense into him.

Jason stood slowly and followed Chelsea out of the party, the only thing stopping him from teaching Mark a lesson was Chelsea holding his hand. Stepping out into the cool night air helped him cool down a lot and the silence from the frat house was almost as good, since he knew that everyone in there was worried about provoking him to come back in there.

He walked with Chelsea down the street heading back into campus a bit to let the night air calm him down. Finally he pulled back a bit to stop her. "Chelsea, I'm sorry about all that. Are you okay?"

Chelsea didn't say a word as they walked. She was glad they were out of the frat house but what now? She sighed as they neared the campus. A few blocks away and they'd be in her dormitory building. She felt Jason pull back a little. She slowly turned to him without letting go of his hand. Really, she couldn't let him get back in there. He'd get in so much trouble and even if he broke up with her, she was still concerned for him.

"I'm fine." Chelsea looked down at her shoes. "It's okay, I'm just glad you're out of trouble now. I... I don't like it when you get in stuff like that." She was still embarrassed because he might not like the concern but she had to be honest. "I really don't wanna go back there anyway. Mark was," she kept looking down, "he wanted something." It wasn't probably the smartest thing to say but she had to let it out. She really scared when Mark tightened his grip around her arm, she thought she wouldn't be able to get away. Luckily, she did and now, she's here outside with Jason.

Jason sighed and stepped a little closer to Chelsea, reaching up to brush his hand over her cheek as she spoke about what had happened and Mark. "Hey I don't get into stuff like that so much anymore. I just…well I couldn't let them talk about you that way." He smiled looking down and gently lifting her chin to look her in the eyes. "I was worried when Mark started taking you upstairs. I…I still care for you Chelsea even if we aren't together. And Mark was just using you to get at me, he knew I still cared for you and wanted to hurt me and hoped to take over being the team lead." He let his fingers gently brush through her long hair. "Please promise me you will leave him?"

Chelsea's face grew warm when he touched her cheek. "Thanks," she said softly. She was really moved that Jason was concerned about her but, at the back of her mind, she thought maybe it was just a battle of egos between Mark and him. She drew a sigh, "I got worried too, I didn't know he was such a jerk."

With that request from him, Chelsea looked at him confused but nodded anyway. "Yes, I'll do that." There was absolutely no way she'd be seeing that guy again. If anything, he was lucky Chelsea didn't hit him with anything hard found in the frat house. She hated him so much. She was embarrassed that she actually went out with him.

She didn't know where they were going from here. She was just happy that they're finally out of all that mess.

Jason smiled and nodded glad to hear that she wasn't going to see Mark anymore, that was a great load off his mind. He was still holding her hand and started toward her dorm room again. "Listen Chelsea, I know that when we stopped seeing each other I was a no good jerk much like Mark is. There have been some things that happened that changed my life so I hope." He paused and stopped walking again turning to look at her. "I hope we can start being friends, not together or anything just something we never had before, just friends."

They walked to her dorm, much like the old days when he'd walk her to the door holding hands. It felt so good, really. She looked into his eyes as he spoke. She smirked a little, "Yeah, I remember clearly why you broke up with me." Chelsea smiled at him, nodding, "That's good, I mean, that there have been changes in your life. Maybe that'll eventually lead you to somebody. Don't worry, we could be friends."

That hurt her a little bit. She thought she was over him but being with him again made her think just how wonderful they could really be and she doubted if she could handle it if she saw him with somebody else.

He smiled feeling the hurt in his own heart that he had to watch her find yet another someone else to be with beside him. He was careful not to let any of that show on his face as he walked with her back to her dorm. Both guys and girls were in this dorm so there was nothing stopping him from walking her all the way up to the dorm room door but he wasn't sure if she would like that. He sighed a little before smiling and motioning to the door. "Well here you are, I suppose I should go find some friend of mine that can put me up for the night. I doubt they will let me back into the frat tonight."

"Oh," she looked at him, that worried look back on her face. No way was she going to let him get back there anyway. Who knows how aggravated his teammates are? A part of her wanted to make him sleepover, her roommate's out anyway but she thought he might just reject the idea. Chelsea walked ahead of him but when she turned around, he was just over there, not walking.

Sighing, she smiled at him. "Jason," she was doing this because he got in trouble for her and she'd be so worried where he might sleep tonight. "My roommate's out for the weekend. Would you like to sleep over?" She shrugged, afraid that he might laugh at her.

He turned to look back at her as she offered to give him a place for the night and smiled. The thoughts that rushed through his head he quickly had to put away since that is clearly not what she meant. Besides he wouldn't take advantage of her like that would he?

Stepping back over toward the door he let his eyes look up at hers for a moment before he realized just how dangerous this was going to be, being alone with her again. He felt the old wants and desires, the love he held for her from before and now rising wanting to just reach out and kiss her deeply. "I don't…I don't want to intrude."

The smile on her face grew bigger. He was cute when he looked unsure. "You're not intruding, okay?" She turned to unlock the door. Opening it for him, she warned, "I'm not sure if we've cleaned up enough but you'll have a space to sleep in."

She stepped inside and closed the door behind them. "You can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on Trina's. You need anything?" Chelsea asked as she sat on the foot of her own bed, removing her shoes. "Do you think you and your teammates will be okay by next week?" She was worried that he must have tainted their relationship as a team already.

He was still unsure but he nodded and followed her into her dorm room. He looked over it and found it ten times cleaner then the frat house so there was nothing for him to complain about. He just smiled and said nothing about it being clean or not. As it was suggested that he sleep in Chelsea's bed he blushed even knowing she meant to sleep in her roommate's bed still being in the bed that she slept in normally.

He could remember when it was his bed that she slept in so much that it had taken on her scent and he could still smell her there days after they had broken up. He shook his head and tried to pass it off. "No pleas I'm the guest here you should have your own bed, I can take the floor and be perfectly fine please."

Chelsea found it funny how Jason was acting like such a nice guy. It was cute, really. She removed her shoes and put it under her bed. She grabbed a set of clothes from inside her drawer. Chelsea needed to shower and remove all of that jerk's scent on her. Thankfully, their dormitory halls did have bathrooms in each room for two. Before she stepped into the bathroom, she turned to him.

"Jason, it's o-kay. I'm not letting you sleep on the floor. You always made me sleep on your own bed, you deserve it. Though my bed's quite smaller than yours, which is why I never invited you here," she winked as she went in and started to shower. Her usual clothes when she slept was a t-shirt and some short cottony shorts.

She stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later, wiping her hair with the towel. "Settled in already?" She asked him with a smile.

Jason sighed as he knew that she was not going to let him pick any other path then what she had set in motion for him. Just the few months they had been together had told him that much about her. It was the thing that made him the most frustrated at her and made him love her the most at the same time.

He sat on her bed and sighed taking off his shoes and then before thinking better of it pulled his shirt off. He had always slept in his pants and underwear as long as she had known him. As he finished pulling the shirt off there was the sound of a thunder clap outside signaling a storm was brewing. She had also just come back into the room his naked chest revealed to her with even more a refined body then he had before when they were together. "Yeah…your sure about your bed?"

Back
Top Bottom