Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An assassin's game [Sweet Angel Jocelyn x Suuns)

Little_Arielle

Super-Earth
Max let out a soft grunt as he slowly woke up to the shrill sound of his cellphone ringing next to the bed. Rubbing through his grey eyes with one hand, he reached at his cell with the other. As he looked at the number that was calling him, he immediately was wide awake. After clearing his throat, he picked up. “I’m listening.”
“We got a new contract for you. We’ve already send you the details.” While listening to the other voice, Max got out of bed, walked to his laptop and opened his screen. Opening the new data, he started to read the file. “The targets name is Leon Maximilian, ceo of Maximilian corp. He’s been working for our organization for many years, specializing in money laundering. But recently he became greedy and started to ask for a bigger cut. He even threatens to expose our organization if we don’t. As you know, we don’t take kindly to threats. We want him eliminated for good. If you choose to accept this contract, you have one week to complete it. If not completed by then, you know what’ll happen. Off course if in any way it looks like he’s going to expose the organization, he must be taken out there and then.”
Max listened carefully while he was reading the file. “Price?”
“Two and half million will be transferred to your bank account in the Cayman as soon as you accept.”
“I accept.” And without further ado, he hang up the phone.

After reading through the entire file, he went to do his morning routine of exercises before taking a shower. With a towel hanging around his waist and another drying off his short black hair, he made his way to his walk-in-closet. There he put on a white shirt with a grey custom tailored suit with matching tie before walking to the back of the closet. Here was a little armory of guns that could come out of any gun fanatics’ wet dreams. Taking the pair of beretta 92, also custom made, he put them in their holsters. Then he filled a simple duffel bag with some other weapons just in case he needed them. Put the bag into his car and drove off towards the headquarters of Maximilian corp. Parking his car nearby, he took a walk around the building trying to scope out its security details before taking a room across the street. From there out he just simply watched the place to see what his marks daily routines would be.

After a month of 'dating' Leon Maximillian, Jude Tierney was looking forward to getting the job done. The twenty-three year old redhead was ready to be done with the little game. After working for the CIA for three years the young woman, a former Marine with specialized training from the time she was sixteen, was a lethal weapon. She could take care of anyone quickly, but that wasn't the only qualification she had for the job.

Jude was breath-takingly beautiful. Her brilliant red hair flowed down her back in thick but gentle curls. She gave off an aura of glamour in everything that she did. Standing at five feet four inches tall, the young woman wasn't exactly an imposing force, but that was what made her perfect. Her aqua blue eyes shined and brought others straight to her. She had a curvy figure, though she remained fit. It was just her natural build, full, firm breasts and rounded hips along with a smaller waist gave an hourglass figure men died to possess.

Special Agent Tierney was a hired killer for the CIA. She was working to take down a man believed to be part of a terrorist organization and stop him from giving them money. The man was Maximilian, and she'd easily won over his affection. The presents and other things she was given were a plus, part of her paycheck as far as she was concerned.

On the sunny day, Jude as dressed in a nice pair of slacks that hugged her hips but was loose down her legs and a nice, light blue blouse, her hair free down her back as she made her way into the building. In the next few days he'd be dead and she'd be gone.

Max just had installed himself in his hotel room as a car pulled up in front of the building. Something that wouldn’t be so special if not for the person getting out of the vehicle. As soon as he caught a glimpse of the red hair, he was entranced by it. Without realizing it, he kept staring at the woman as she walked inside and then finally disappeared. Even then her looks and the way she had moved was still imprinted on his eyes.

However her presence also caused a problem since she hadn’t been mentioned in the file. So who was she? The way she had walked inside without a problem and how the guards had greeted her, clearly showed she had some sort of stature. So he made a note that at the next opportunity, he would take a few pictures off her and find out more about her. Then an idea came to him, there was a way he could get to know more of her information right away. Taking up the hotel phone, he made some orders.

Half an hour later, he was dressed in a simple blue jeans with, black T-shirt and baseball cap while holding a large bouquet of red roses as he walked up towards the front desk. “Hi, I was told to come and deliver these flowers to a certain lady. The trouble is, the moron who ordered them never left a name just this address and that the redheaded lady has stolen his heart and bla bla bla. And pall these roses aren’t cheap so do you got an idea who this redhead could be?”
“Oh that would be Miss Tierney. You can leave them over here and I’ll make sure she gets them.”
“Yeah pall, I haven’t been born yesterday. Like I said, these roses aren’t cheap and I’ve seen it before where I leave them at the front desk and the guy behind takes it home to his lady. So no thank you. Just tell me which floor I have to go to see this Miss Tierney or whatever her name is.”

Jude walked right through the large building, a smile on her face as she did that. She walked with her chin held high, a designer handbag under her arm as she made her way straight through the people, rolling her eyes as some people tried talk to her. Leon liked a woman with so much confidence that she wouldn't speak to the people that worked for him, beside to be polite. She hated being a bitch to the people, but Leon was falling in love with the bitchy woman.

"Let Mr. Maximilian know that I'm here." She told his secretary when she got to his office on the fifteenth floor. She sat down in a plush leather couch and took out a book. Leon could be busy on occasion, and she didn't burst in unless she needed something. What she really needed to do was figure out the best way to 'take care of' him. But, she couldn't do that there, she couldn't work with her projections or ideas for things until she was alone.

"Miss Tierney." Leon's secretary said in her nervous way after answering a phone call. "There is a delivery man coming up with some flowers for you." Jude sighed and looked at Leon's door. "He should be another fifteen minutes, at least, if you want to go wait for them."

Jude nodded and walked out to stand by the door of the office to wait for the man.

Max listened as the guy at the front desk called upstairs. “Ok, now you go past the security to make sure you don’t have any weapons on you and then you can go on your way up.” The man said, pointing at the metal detector and the four mean looking guards that stood next to it.
“Come on dude, I’m only bringing up some flowers, is this all necessary?” He complained as the guards stopped him and made him open his coat. The guards only grunted a answer that made no real sense so he just ignored it.

Instead he was checking out their equipment. It was nothing special as they were wearing a standard Glock 9mm as firearm, a nightstick and a bulletproof vest. They probably were ex cops that were hired by some security firm which could become a pain in the ass if something had to go down. It would be easy enough to take care of them, but they probably still had some old friends on the force. So if something would happen, it was sure that this place would be crawling with cops in a matter of few minutes.

Thus he kept his mouth shut, was glad he had left his guns back in the hotel room and let the guards do their job. When he checked out, he stepped inside the elevator together with an elderly lady. “Oh are those roses for me?” She asked with a big smile. So he smiled back. “I’m sorry but they are for Miss Tierney from a secret admirer or something.”
“Oh, I could have guessed these would be for her. And no secret admirer son, they probably are from Mr. Maximilian himself.”
This little information caught his ear, so he turned towards the elderly woman. “Really? Why would they be from Mr. Maximilian himself. Are they an item?”
The woman now turned towards him and leaned in closer. “An item you ask? The two of them are inseparable. She showed up a month or so ago and now she’s practically running this place together with him. I swear, that woman has to be like a demon in the sack to have so much influence over Mr. Maximilian.” The way she was talking, it was clear the elderly lady didn’t like Jude very much.
“Well you always have those that screw their way up.” He said with a wink and when the elevator stopped, he took out a rose from the bouquet and gave it to her. “Don’t tell anyone you got it from me.”

It was his way to thank the lady for the information he gave her because as soon as she mentioned that Miss Tierney only had been around for a month or so, he started to connect some dots. After all it was only a few months ago that Leon started threatening to reveal his organizations secrets. So perhaps she was a member of some government organization, planted there to make sure he’ll give them all the information he wanted. Or perhaps he was preparing for someone to take over his place since he was sensing his time was coming to an end. Both made perfect sense to him and both meant that he really had to make sure who she was and what her position truly was. In the worst case scenario it meant that he had an extra target.

Though off course he didn’t let any of that out when the doors opened on his floor. With an agitated look on his face, he stepped outside. “So who is Miss Tierney? I got some roses for her. If she would be so kind to step forward and sign this please.” He asked, looking around and ignoring Jude, even though he already knew who she was. At the same time he took out his tablet. Getting her signature and at the same time a fingerprint would enable him to do a thorough background check when he got back.

Jude pulled out a compact and the balm that went over her lipstain. Her lips were a full red, making her look even more the seductress. She was just pushing at her hair when the elevator door opened and the flowers walked out, followed by a man. She looked him over the best she could, noticing that he had a little too much of an air about him to be just a delivery man. She wondered about him.

"I'm Jude Tierney." The young woman said as she moved forward. She took him in, coming off as bored, she hoped. She'd been working on the persona for a few months and had finally gotten to use it. It was easier to pull off then she'd originally thought..

She rolled her eyes as she took the tablet and signed her name with her finger. "Any idea who sent these?" She asked the man, curious about him. She wasn't worried about him finding anything from her name or finger prints, there was a completely plausible background all cooked up for her. She was a waitress from a middle class family. There were school records, a birth certificate and work records. What she really wondered was who the man was. Leon had a special florist that he used and sent to her at her apartment, never his work place.

Max finally turned his attention to Jude when she spoke up. Though it was clear that in a matter of seconds she had changed her facial expression, from curious to bored. This meant this woman really was great at hiding her emotions. Which once again made the alarms in his head go off. And they rang even louder when she almost nonchalantly gave her fingerprint away. It was as if she didn’t care people could go and check her background.

While he handed over the roses, he shrugged his shoulders. “They’re from a secret admirer. All I know is that he kept going on and on about how beautiful you are and how happy he is that you’re working for the company now. Heck he even forgot to give me your name and I had to use his descriptions of you at the front desk to find out who you were. So lady all I care about is that he paid handsomely for an ordinary bundle of flowers for a women who’s shagging her boss.” He said as he took back his tablet. “Now if you excuse me, I have to go back downtown to pick up another bundle of flowers for a guy’s mistress.” He tapped his cap before turning around.

Jude smirked and shook her head. No men sent her flowers except for Leon because Leon was a dangerous man. And the man's description didn't help matters. She was instantly suspicious as she took the flowers and put them down. "I forgot something in my car, I'll go down with you." She told him.

"So, what did the man look like?" Jude asked as she walked out of the office with him. "Because I don't work here." She informed him, raising an eyebrow. The flowers might not have been for her, except that she was the only redhead that might be confused for working there. She eyed the delivery man suspiciously for a few seconds, then smiled. "I'm just curious, of course, so that I can thank him, properly. A man doesn't order flowers like that without looking forward to having some kind of acknowledgement for what he's done." She told him.

Max patiently listened to the Jude’s questions. “How did he look like? Miss, do I look like some kind of person who remembers all his customers? I’m just the delivery guy and normally I don’t even take in orders. But since one of the assistants go sick today, I had to help out in the shop for a while. You got to think there were a dozen guys buying a dozen roses for girls they admired or loved and what not. All I care about is, he paid for them and I got them to you. Like I said, I got to go all the way across town now to deliver another pair of the same roses for some guys mistress.” He said, acting frustrated as they went down with the elevator.

“If I were you, I just enjoy them and wouldn’t care to much where they came from. If the guy wants to come forward he’ll do or otherwise he’ll keep watching you from a distance. But read my lips; I don’t care.” He kept up his act, looking at his watch from time to time. “Besides I don’t want to even mingle myself in that business of yours. Because look at it, you are sleeping with your boss but someone else is also sending you flowers. And when I told the guy downstairs your description, he was practically drooling just remembering you. So before I fall under whatever sort of spell you are using, I’ll be on my way.” He said as the elevator doors opened and he stepped out.

Jude smirked and raised an eyebrow. She didn't need to point out to someone, again, that she didn't work there. She thought he looked like the type that remembered a lot, and he didn't look like a delivery guy, not to her. He didn't have the same body language people that delivered some things had. He had a sharper look in his eyes.

"Very well." She said, nodding her head as the elevator doors opened. "Thank you for the delivery." She offered, walking out, but toward the security table. She wanted to check out the man's signature. She wanted to see what if his signature told her anything about him, because she was very suspicious.

Max smiled and tapped his cap. “Good luck with the hunt for your mystery lover.” He said before leaving the building. Crossing the street, he entered the van from a local flower shop. It was owned by people working for the Syndicate and used as a front to deal drugs from. He had called them, told what he wanted and gone there to pick up the van. If by chance someone would be following him, it would seem that he indeed was a delivery guy.

Though the next address he stopped, was a safe house he used. Inside he uploaded Jude’s fingerprint scan and started a general search. It didn’t take long for information about her to pop up. The more he read, the more he frowned his eyebrows. All this information was about a normal woman and college student. But the way she was connected with Leon Maximilian didn’t point out to her being a normal woman. So this could mean two things. Either she really was an cop set there to protect him or she was his second in command and was given a fake background to keep a low profile. Whatever it meant, it confirmed that she probably needed to be taken care off.

Jude analyzed the very careful lines of the man's signature and she noticed that there were spots he took care not to stop, though there were hesitation marks. She could tell very easily that he had been sure not to stutter or stop. She looked at the security guard as she analyzed and she smiled. "Thank you, honey." She said sweetly, winking playfully at him.

Jude made her way back up to the office, thinking about the strange encounter with the man. When she got back to Leon's office, she saw him out, looking at the flowers. "Oh, baby. These are beautiful. Thank you so much for sending them." She cooed, hoping to take his mind off of suspicions. It wouldn't be against the norm for him to forget he sent her flowers.

She hurried into his arms and kissed him. "I will put them right into my house bedroom, where they will be near me when I sleep." She breathed, kissing his lips. Then, the two walked into the office.

Back
Top Bottom