Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The thin line between life and death

Bell sighed leaning into him, closign her eyes s she felt safe, letting his power sooth to sleep.

Nearly a week later Bell stumbled a little as she let Connor walk down with her in the aisle, looking around at the nobles who had just witnessed her marry her cousin,but there ws something wrong.Despite the belladonna, she was confused and fighting, her own powers amplified by the child she carried, and xerxes' distance presence, trying to fight the drug that was holding her captive.

Connor was overjoyed that everything was working just the way he wanted it. he had enjoyed Bell's body as often as she allowed, using her like the whore she was soon going to be. he had Xerxes mostly under control, and he was sitting as a guard outside. he didn't trust the Demon near Bell. Imriel was smiling as he watched her, so doped up he wasn't even sure who she was, but BOY was she pretty! he led her up to the priest and gave her a slow, lingering kiss. "i love you, my darling." he murmured, setting a hand on her slightly rounding belly. it wasn't much, the dress hid it, but she was starting to grow, and it delighted him immensely. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we gather here today to bear witness to the merging of Isabelle, and Connor." the priest began the marriage ceremony, Connor smiling, looking ever so smug and pleased. and why shouldn't he be? he was getting everything he wanted.

Bell smled a little as she looked up at her fiancee shaking her head as she heard the words of the priest,shaking her head a little as she took a step back."No...no...not right..."She muttered trying to sort out wht her mind was telling her, this was to much. It was breaking her.

Connor smiled before he frowned as she stepped back. "Bell, what is it? what's wrong? are you feeling unwell again? did you remember to take your medicine?" he asked, digging the belladonna extract pills from his pocket, trying to slip it into her mouth. "here lovely, this will make you feel better... do you need to sit down?" he asked, gripping her arm tightly, as if helping her to keep her balance as he led her to a bench, gently sweeping her hair out of her face, turning her face to his, so all she could see was him. "are you getting cold feet darling? it's alright.." he promised, smiling at her. "we love each other, and i will always love you." he rubbed her belly. "we're going to raise a family together, aren't we?" he asked, smiling at her. "just rest for a moment, we'll try again in a moment." he promised her.

"My head hurts...no..."Bell whispered turning her head away as he tried to make her take the pill, refusing to take it s she looked up t him."Somethings wrong Connor..I cant do this..."She whispered resting her hands on her stomach."I'm tired...I can't do this..."

he grimaced a little and he stroked her hair. "it will make the headache go away love." he promised her softly, looking both annoyed, and worried as he shook his head. "it's alright... you don't have to." he promised. the wedding was only for show anyway, they where already legally married. she'd even signed the paperwork. she was his, in every sense of the word, and there was nothing that anyone could do to stop it. not now. "come on love, we'll go home." he promised, looking around at all the people waiting for the wedding. "my Wife isn't feeling well... i'm afraid the wedding is canceled." he stated, carefully helping her to stand. he would have to start putting a little more Belladonna in her food... he couldn't risk her fighting him. he needed that Demon child, and her powers if he was going to control the world!

Bell whined softly leaning into connors hand as she let him lead her out of the room, her head fuzzy even as her powers lashed out, instinct fighting the drug, power understnding tht even if her mind didn't, that she was in trouble. Searching for the only person who'd be able to help she wrapped that power around xerxes, the same power that had allowed her to give him life, she shoved it into him to try and push away the drugs in his system, needing him.

Connor led her quickly to the carriage waiting outside, Xerxes standing there, spear in hand, staring out at nothing. and as the Carriage started off, her powers struck him, hard and he blinked, a shudder rippling through him as he blinked stupidly as he dropped to his knees, and puked. her powers concentrating the drugs all into one place, his stomach, which he promptly vomited out of his system. and for the first time in a week, he could think, and a viscous snarl left his lips as the other Guards attacked him. they where ordered to if Xerxes showed any signs of hostility... he ripped them to shreds with his bare claws, and went into the church to fetch Imriel, trying to snap him out of it. but he was a normal Human... Imriel was going to have to come out of his drug induced stupor naturally. Bell on the other hand... Xerxe's power lashed through the air, striking Connor so hard that he cried out, and collapsed in his carriage, before that power wrapped tightly around Bell, breaking the power of the Drug, letting her think, letting her remember... freeing her.

Bell gasped, eyes widening trembling violently as the memories crashed over her. Gasping as she pulled away from connor, and even as the carriage went faster she tried to fight against the grip connor had on her arm to get away. She needed away. Needed to get back to xerxes, because she was sure tht he would be able to protect her from connor.

Connor snarled as he gripped tighter to her. "no! your mine dammit!" he hissed, gripping her tightly, howling as the door was suddenly ripped off it's hinges, and he was ripped out into the street, left to roll in the dirt as Imriel was tossed into the Carriage, followed by Xerxes. "thanks Bell, you really saved my ass back there. Connor's been drugging us since we got there the bastard." Xerxes complained, carefully settling Imriel onto the bench, making the other comfortable. "Imriel is bad off, but he'll recover." Xerxes promised, stroking her hair. "how are you? did he hurt you?"

Bell gasped whimpering as connor gripped her arm, trying to get away before looking at xerxes, pain showing in her eyes as she climbed into his arms, leaning against him, closing her eyes as she sobbed."I-I slept with him.I did whatever she wanted-"She whimpered crying so hard her chest hurt.

Xerxes held her tightly, shuddering a little. "i know.. i know.." he whispered softly. "your not the only one love... he had us all doing things that we will forever regret." he whispered. "... i was a bit of a whore there for a while... apparently a lot of men and women like the thought of fucking a Demon." he admitted with a shudder. "i never want to fuck again." he admitted kissing her gently as the Carriage stopped. "we don't have time, we have to go... can you walk? i don't think i can carry you AND Imriel." he admitted. "Imri's too heavy." he admitted, blinking at her as he gently urged her to her feet, rushing her into the woods around the castle, worried that Connor would catch up to them.

Back
Top Bottom