Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The thin line between life and death

Xerxes eyes narrowed at the insinuation that she had been sleeping with Imriel, and be bared his teeth at her, showing her his sharp, deadly fangs and raking his long, deadly sharp claws through the air. "you would do well to not mock me, princess." he hissed softly before settling down, laying on a pile of pillows in the other corner, staring at the ceiling for a long moment then. "do you know how the Necromancers where first created?" he asked, smiling a little. "a Demon Lord slept with a mortal woman." he admitted suddenly. "he fell in love, My Father, and through ancient magic, he laid with a mortal woman, and from her womb was born a human, with all the powers of the dead." he admitted simply. "through my father, all Necromancers, and i, are connected through the powers of the dead." he admitted. "the closer to death a Necromancer is, the more power i hold over them, and the more control i have over them." he admitted simply. "by now, any blood we might have shared, is long dead and gone, but the power that he gave to mortals is still there, ever strong."

"Why?I can bind you faster than you can hurt me."She said rolling her eyes a little. confident he wouldnt hurt her, not from her own talents, but because he still found her interesting. Lookign surprised she looked thoughtful, "But I am close to death, and I don't feel you controllign me. if anything, I drew you into me."She said looking confused because she couldnt understand how that made her different from the others."So, do you usually follow necromancers around like this?Protecting them and all?"she said lookign thoughtful.

he narrowed his eyes at her. "you can't bind me you arrogant little Bint!" clearly the insinuation that she could control him was very insulting to him. "and your not that close to death... most necromancers have a foot in death, and a foot in life... but they usually lean closer to death... but not you, your leaning more into life... and at your age, that simply shouldn't be possible... because your more in life, than you are in death, i cannot control you as i do the others..." he admitted smirking a little. "and no, i don't normally follow Necromancers around... but then, most of them are boring and uninteresting." he admitted simply, smirking as he stood up and moved closer to her in a slow, almost predatory way. "most Necromancers are not so beautiful, so interesting, or so... talented, as you are." he admitted, setting a hand on her thigh. "i wonder... why it is that we can touch..." he mused, looking interested as he touched her face, the tips of his claws barley brushing her skin. "i've never been able to touch a mortal with my real body before... i have to admit it's very..." he smiled a little. "nice..."

"Ahhh, but I bind you by your own unwillingness to harm me, even if I am insulting you."She said smiling softly looking thoughtful. "That's...odd. Should not I have less control than the older ones?"She said looking confused at the thought because she had no idea how to think about this. Eyes widening as she looked up at him, shivering a ltitle at his touch."It is very od."She said looking interested and why he was as close to her as he was."I am sure there is a good reason why we can."She muttered smiling a little, not even thinking about where he was going with this

he snarled at her, his eyes narrowing. "i would kill you if it suited my desires." he admitted simply. "and no, the older you are, the closer to death you become. the more you use your powers, the more immersed into death you become." he admitted simply. "every time you see, or talk to the dead... you should move closer into Death, until all you are is death in the living world." he admitted simply, smiling at her a little as he cradled her face in his hand, his thumb stroking her cheek with a smirk. "i wonder... what it would be like... to kiss someone with my own lips?" he wondered softly, leaning forward and pressing his lips to hers, kissing her deeply, running his fingers through the others hair, giving the long locks a gentle tug. "so soft... everything about you is smooth and soft..." he muttered softly, smiling a little. "everything about you is warm and gentle and.... so, full of life." he whispered, kissing her neck. "i want you Bell... i want you all to myself."

"Ah,but we both agree you will not kill me."She said sighing softly before looking up at him, leaning into his hand even as she looked nervous to have him so close."So I am odd?I don't want to be weird!"she whined shaing her head a ltitle before moaning softly as he kissed her,shivering as he ran his fingers through her hair, looking up at him with slightly cloudly eyes."I'm not so soft. Or smooth.I have sars."She muttered looking up at him, frowning slightly."You've never kissed someone before?"She said giggling a little at the idea, before sighing."ohhh well you can't have me. I don't belong to death."She said whining a little, teasing him

he snorted a little. "i never said i wouldn't kill you." he stated simply with a smirk. "and oddity is a good thing." he muttered softly. "after all, if you weren't different from other necromancers, i wouldn't have saved you." he muttered softly, smirking at her. "i don't care about Scars... in fact, i rather enjoy them." he admitted. "they mark you as human, as alive." he admitted, smiling at her. "and i have kissed people before, but not in my own body..." he admitted simply. "the dead aren't much for sex, and to fuck, i have to possess a mortal body." he admitted. "this is the first time in a very long time that i've been able to touch something with my own, physical body." he admitted, smirking at her. "and i will have you eventually." he whispered softly. "i want you now, but i can wait until your further into death if i have to."

Bell looked thoughtful as she stared at him, as if trying to figure out what to think of his confession before a smile dimpled her cheek."ahhhh so you're a virgin.Thats a disturbing thought."She teased before laying back onto the blankets, absently playing with his hair as she felt the wagon swaying under them."Do you think I'll get closer to death the older I get?If I am this alive, do you not think that I will move away from you."

he snorted a little. "of course i'm not a virgin, i've had sex, just not with this body." he admitted with a smirk, feeling her fingers carding through her hair with a small sniff as he settled over her, his eyes narrowed little. "you'll die eventually little one." he growled happily. "and i will have you then." he teased snickering a little as he bent down and kissed her again, his tongue slipping into her mouth, kissing her properly this time. "you will be mine Isabella." he growled happily as his hands ran down her sides. "eventually, you won't be able to resist me."

"That's almost as good as a virgin."she said giggling a little before smiling softly, "I'm not the little one in this conversation."She teased eyes flickering over him before sighing softly. "I belong to no one."She growled as she shuddered as he touched her kissing her back before pulling away looking up at him."Not even you,demon lord."

he chuckled a little as he shook his head before smirking at her. "i'm taller than you, heavier than you, bigger than you, stronger than you, and have more power than you do... how do you reckon that your not the little one in this conversation?" he asked, his eyes narrowed almost playfully as he leaned down and kissed her again. "you will belong to me, there is no fighting it... i might have to wait until your dead, but eventually, you will be mine, my little Necromancer." he growled happily, pressing his mouth to her neck and suckling on it. "mmm and you taste wonderful."

"Hmm well there's one thing you could be smaller in."She said smirking a little as she ran a hand down his chest, smiling a little before sighing softly, moaning with a sigh, squirming a little."Noooo..."She moaned shivering."No, not to anyone.I belong to me."She muttered running her fingers trhough his hair.

he snickered a little and looked at her. "the only way i'm smaller than you is in humility and kindness and i find both of those things a waste of my time." he stated simply, smirking at her. "and if your never going to belong to someone, your never going to fall in love." he warned. "that's what love is you know, belonging to someone, and them belonging to you." he teased, his grin wicked. "you belong to Imreil in a sense, he's your best friend, and he believes that you belong to him in a manner of protection." he admitted simply. "you belong to these gypsies as their very important guest, and a wounded girl who needs fixing and feeding." he smirked. "you belong to me in death, and the sooner you accept that, the happier you will be." he growled, pressing his lips tightly to hers again, his hands slowly sliding up her shirt.

Bell looked thoughtful at the words because she had no idea what to think before sighing softly, shivering uner his hands, whimpering ever so softly in pleasure."Ohh so what are you going to do, now that I accept your possessiveness?"She said looking thoughtful as she raised a hand, running her fingers through his hair with a smile

he smirked at her, his eyes narrowed as he studied her. "i'm going to make you mine, and make sure that you never want another again." he hissed softly, bending down and kissing her again, his tongue slipping into her mouth, stroking and teasing her mouth with a moan and a shudder as his hands slid higher until they where cupping her breasts, giving them a small, firm squeeze and a gentle rub, pressing his hard, thick length against her, grinding against her. "i'm going to make sure you never want to leave me." he whispered against her ear before pulling the earlobe into his mouth and giving a firm suckle and a nip.

Bell moaned shivering as she squirmed, looking uncomfortable as he pressed against her, innocence making her eyes widen as he sucked at her earlobe."A-are you sure you can?"She shuttered moaning as her hips pressing against his, moaning as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

he smiled at her, before smirking rather viciously. "oh yes, i'm very sure my little Virgin Princess." he growled playfully. "i can already feel your wanton desires, and your need to have me. you want me, don't even try to deny it." he purred, slowly working her shirt up, over her head, tossing it to the floor before kissing her again as his power slipped around, filling in every crack and cranny in the cart they where in. "there, now you can be as loud as you want, and no one can hear you." he purred, pressing his engorged length against her crotch, letting her feel the warm of private against private. "mmm your so warm..."

Bell growled at him, looking nervous." wanton am I?"She muttered whining softly as she tugged his clothes, shivering as she slid her hands over his chest, moaning at the feel of tight muscles under smooth if cool skin."You're chilly."She whined laughing a little as she kissed him gasping a little as he pressed in against her.

he snickered a little. "yes, wanton." he teased as he allowed her to strip him of his clothes, pressing his cold body against hers as he kissed her deeply. "of course i'm cold, i'm dead." he muttered, sounding all too amused at her as he nibbled along her neck and down, running his tongue along her breasts as he worked his way lower and lower until he was slowly yanking her pants off, being careful not to aggravate her injury, running his tongue along her hot, wet folds with a murmur of delight.

Bell moaned squirming, moaning as he nibbled at her skin, whining softly as his cool skin slid over her overly hot skin. Swallowing hard whimpering in pleasure as he undressed her, gasping as he slid his tongue into her, fingers grasping his haiar."Xer..."She gasped shuddering as he played with her, trembling with pleasure as he touched her.

he growled in delight as she whined and whimpered, his tongue teasing her folds as she whined at him and gripped his hair, his hands sliding along her inner thighs as he teased her flesh before he shed all of his clothes, leaving them both naked, kissing her deeply as he slipped inside, stealing her virginity, taking her body for his own as his cock twitched and jerked in pleasure inside of her. but he had to force himself to be still, to let her adjust to the intrusion. once she was ready, he eagerly moaned as he moved inside of her, slipping in and out, stroking those places deep inside of her with an eager moan and groan, panting in delight. "fuck.. you feel so good." he moaned, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "yesss you feel so good, taking my undead dick inside your hot, wet, life filled folds."

Bell whimpered and whined in pleasure enjoying the feel of the man moving in her, wrapping her arms around him before her eyes went wide, her nails digging into his back or a moment,"You...you talk oddly when having sex."She teased gasping as she came, her back arching as she clung to him.

he laughed at her comment, unable to help himself as he felt her arching against him, a low growl falling from his lips as he bent down and kissed her deeply, shuddering as he too came, spilling deep inside of her, never once thinking about what that might mean. after all, for most humans, he was infertile, even when 'borrowing' bodies. so he'd never had to worry about it before, so as he came, he spilled his seed deep inside of her, and then sighed happily as he kissed her again, his tongue tangling with hers. "and how was that, my little Necromancer?" he asked, smirking at her a little. "did you enjoy your orgasm?"

Bell groaned as she kissed him back, before shifting pushing him around untilhe was laying on his back resting her head on his chest as she settled downclose to him."IT was nice. airly good for a man who was a virgin."She teased nuzzling him a little even as she yawned.

he snorted a little and shook his head a little. "i am not a virgin." he grumbled, annoyed as he ran his fingers through her hair, feeling strangely... content, and happy with her laying on top of him. "go to sleep." he ordered simply, snorting at her. when she woke, she was cleaned, and dressed, and someone was gently shaking her shoulder. "miss, we've stopped for the night, your Imreil asked me to come and get you, since he's helping to set up tents... he is a very good worker, does any job the Men ask him to and doesn't complain in the least." the young girl admitted with a small giggle. "we have dinner waiting for you, and the Healer wants to tend to your leg after dinner." the girl admitted. "do you need help getting to the Fire?"

Back
Top Bottom