Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers: New Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
NaTosha took the glass and downed the one he poured and got the bottle and got herself anther one and said after the booze started its work on her "so handsome tell me what brings you around in these parts".

Yassen took his drink, sets the drink down as if he just won a drinking game and anwsered her question. Well miss, boredom, traveling, killing people here and there. The usual things.

Natasha nodded her head and said "yea well i can feel you cause right now i have no job all my other ones done ended mission all over now i set on this stupid plane waiting around for some fun ". she sat down her cup and looked him in the eyes and added "gosh the wait is the worst thing about my job where are all those villians when one needs one".

Natasha full of drink crept closer to him and took a finger and ran it down his chest and said " so what shall we do after we get piss drunk or do you want to go dancing or something ". she was looking at him in a very lustful way.

Yassen watches her every move, he was about to push her back but when she began to lightly play with his chest, he thought he could use a break. He let her continue for a few minutes before replying in a mock way, hm, I wonder what that something might be.

She got real close to his face and said "well want to find out i bet i can make this night fun or does the read hair chase you off think you can handle a girl like me". she cocked her head this way and that.

Natasha was not expecting the kiss to come from him more the other way around she would have to make the first move. she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the kiss with her arms wrapped around yassen.

when he deepened the kiss Natasha took it one step further by sticking her tongue in his mouth.

She took his tongue into her mouth and played with it. she moaned into the kiss as her hands whent up and down his back.

(bees?)
His touch was making Natasha want him more. she broke the kiss and gave him a smirk then went and to move her hands to his chest again then down to his pants. she then started kissing his neck while resting her hands on his pants.

Yassen breathed heavily after the kiss then began to moan when she kissed his neck and a low growl when she placed her hands on his pants.

She did not see him stopping her so she kept on right on kissing but this time she went to his chest and kissed it all the way down to his belly then got down on her knees in from of him and then looked up and said "want me to stop now or keep going"?

Natasha smirked and said "alrighty then" she unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his knees then took his cock into her mouth and started teasing him with her mouth and tongue while one of her hands played with his balls and the other held him close to her.

Yassen growled in pleasure as she teased him with her mouth. It had been a while since this had happen and it felt great.

Natasha soon stuck her mouth down all the way she could go before gagging. she kept it up but with more speed then before. she was going to town on his cock. her eyes were closed and she moaned out in pleasure at the feel of his cock inside of her mouth.

Natasha liked how he pulled her hair. she worked him harder and faster using her hands to rub up and down his shaft as she worked his cock over. she soon stopped and took off her shirt and bra. she then went back to his cock and while sucking on it she played with her breasts and even used them to pleasure his cock.

Carol grinned at Peter and followed his lead, taking his hand. "Anything for a good story, right?" Not to mention, the return of Ms Marvel would probably get Jameson off her back, at least for a while. She had never been the type to document sightings of herself, the way Peter did, but at this point she was desperate, and anything to get her back in costume. "I take it you still wear your old gear under your civvies, the way you always did in the old days?" She grinned. No tacky telephone booths for Spiderman. Good thing, too. Most of them were nonexistent these days.

She, of course, had her own ways. She waited until there were no civilians, no cars, nobody to see, and in the blink of an eye had changed, at will, into her good old Ms Marvel costume. Thanks to her mutation, she had no need to actually take off or put on anything. Just a little concentration. She grinned, raising her eyebrows above the mask a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom