Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers: New Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter chuckled forgetting entirely about his drink. He really wasn't here for it and really had no need for it. "Well in these harsh times a photographer does what he has to do to survive." The cappy was getting a little friendly with the woman behind the bar and he was almost shocked that he was extending the 'A' invitation. But it wasn't his business but now he saw the girl in a whole new light. She must have been something special right under his nose. He returned his attention back to Carol though when a terrific idea came to mind.

"Well you know I got a tip saying spidey was going into action in this area some time soon. I need photos and I hear you need a scoop. Maybe we should 'team up' like old times." It would be nice to swing webs with the fanatastic Ms.Marvel at his side. Besides it would get lil jamsie off his back for a while. A smirk stretched his face.

NaTosha who was laughing it up with Clint . She looked to see bobby Drake and waved her hand at him saying "hey there bobby whats cooking". She was getting a little lose with her drink but knew it would take more then one screwdiver to make her get tipsy. she also knew if she hung out with ol Tony stork she would get drunk in no time but also the two did not have a very good past and he did not trust her as far as he could throw her.

Carol lifted her eyebrows, her irritation at her empty glass momentarily melting away. Her eyes lit up at Petey's suggestion. "I like the sound of that," she said with a nod.

She glanced back over at Cap. She couldn't make out what he was saying to the waitress, but she knew that Peter, with his heightened senses, could. Her curiosity was getting the better of her, and after several moments of glancing back and forth, she couldn't take it any more. "What's going on?" she asked, lowering her voice to a whisper. "You look pretty interested in their conversation, too." She grinned a little. She was looking forward to getting out as Ms Marvel again, and it was exciting her.

As much of a ladies man Bobby Drake was, he wasn't about to go over and steal the Cap'n's swag! Iceman was sipping on his Hennessy and Coke, which he raised to the Black Widow. "Hey." He responded simply, thinking to himself how she should put her drink down. A small smirk crossed the man's face as he shot a finger at Steve. "Big guy." Reassuring nod, and all.

The Spidey-Marvel team was back in business and now he wasn't so outnumbered. With that nod his chances of survival increased times 2.

Carol was trying desperately to hear the conversation. Peter was exactly hearing the conversation either insteas he preffered to use a unique technique. He focused on their lips and the vibrations of thei voices. It helped that the glasses were on the table because it was amplifying every little vibration. Score one spidey. "Nosey nosey Carol no wonder your a reporter." Peter leaned closer to her and repeated every word that they said. He shot webs under the bar down towards the duo. Every word was crystal clear with his webs becoming another source of picking up their words.

It was the same way a spider felt the movement in its webs to find and devour it's prey. Peterhad picked up a bunch of new tricks with the help of his nerdy knowledge.

Carol's grin widened. There may have been other spies that were more well known than either of them, at least in that respect, but she practically revered Peter right now. Every mutant had their own special powers, and his was one of the most interesting, as far as she was concerned. She'd just fused DNA with an alien hero; he'd actually had his as a type of... what, infection? As infiltrators, these two could be a pretty fantastic team.

She picked up her glass to raise it to him, and remembered it was empty. Carol frowned and put it back down, the melting ice clinking against the sides and each other. "They're starting up the Avengers?" she murmured to Peter, lifting her eyebrows. "Well, if Fury was leading the way he used to, I would have gotten the invite." she smiled wryly. "Well, maybe we'll get the memo eventually." She shrugged nonchalantly.

Widow got bored and got up and walked over to Bobby and sat down and said "so Bobby can i get you anther drink or do you think drinking with me would be a bad idea ". Clint moved closer to Carol and peter and said "hello ". He got himself anther beer and said to Carol "would the lady like anther drink I can get you one from the extra waitress who seems to be taking over the bar for the main one ". He was being nice but he had to adimit Carol was hot and so was Natasha and the waitress that capin America was talking to .

Carol looked over at Clint. She'd known him, once, when they were on the team. They'd been quite... close. She flashed him her smile. "The lady would love another drink," she said sweetly, her body still facing slightly towards Peter. She might be a terrible flirt, but she wasn't going to be rude and back out of the conversation she'd just been so deeply immersed in. Alas, the gossiping would have to cease for now, though.

Yassen comes into the scene after a targeting practice to ease his mind. As he walked down further, he saw the others and an ever so slight smirk formed on his cold, chisled lips. Did I miss anything exciting?

"Feel free, really." He said with a smile, as he finished his. Black Widow and her Russian-y games. Some things never change at all. Light hues bounced from the contents of his glass, which was mostly ice to widow. "How have things been these days?" Bobby was a bit out of the loop sometimes, and he most definitely wasn't the most intelligent. Fighting is where all of his strength lies.

"Why me?" she was curious. Her father would have been a better choice she thought, big bad-assed navy SEAL. Still she was quick to think about things and smart enough not to just say yes right off the bat....for all she really knew this guy was some foreign terrorist looking for a sucker to use. "What makes you think I have any useful skills that could be of use?" his answer would tell her if he really talked to her father because as far as she knew only her family and Xaviers knew her special gifts

Peter noticed the odd combination that all the Avengers were starting to pop up out of no where. Not that he minded in the least but it was rare. His eyes flitted to Steven who was still in conversation. Was this all his idea? To get the Avengers all in one area and assemble them again? He wanted to follow such a theory but he hadn't been invited in the first place and neither did Carol. So maybe it was just by chance. That or Spider-man and Ms.Marvel weren't being invited back into the Avengers.

Yassen stood behind Peter, towering above him with his arms crossed with broad chest. He was unlike the rest, full human, no special abilities, much like Black Widow.

Carol looked over Peter's shoulder at the newcomer. "Finally, a less familiar face. To me, at least..." she took a sip of the drink Clint had bought her, crossing her legs smoothly. She was itching for some action, and her eyes met Peter's again.

"Say, when did you say your source mentioned Spidey's visit to the rest of the city?" Her lips curled up in a suggestive smirk.

Peter felt the body heat on his back and he looked up at the man questioningly. Carol's words caught his attention and he smirked with here. He checked his watch keeping the charade. "Oh my god he's showing up any minute now." He started grabbing his coat and held out a hand to Carol. "Right this way m'lady."

Natasha looked over at Yassen and gave him a smile the man was handsome. She then looked at the both of them and said "well nothing right now but it seems steve has some bisness here as for me Iam up to nothing ". Client watched as peter got ready to leave taking carol with him . He looked over at Natasha and knew once that girl started drinking there was no stopping her.

Yassen notices the smile Natasha gave and in return gave a nod and a slight wink, before sitting down, crossing his arms over his broad chest and placing one leg over the other.

Natasha looked at Yassen and said "so what brings you here never seen you around before ". she had downed yet anther drink and then smirked "do you drink"?

Clint turned to bobby and sat down beside him saying "so whats up man "?

Yassen faces Natasha when she asked him the two questions. He uncrossed his arms and ran his fingers through his hair. Nothing much at the moment and yes, I do drink.

Natasha grinned he was just up her ally . She then smiled "alright want to drink with me we could go some where private and drink up to you".

NAtasha did not need to be asked twice as she took his hand and said "yes we shall".

Yassen lead them both to a private area where they can began thier drinking. A slight rare smile formed on his chisled lips.

Natasha had brought along the booze strong vodka drinks and opening one bottle and taking two glasses she filled them both and handed him one. she took a sip then smirked "bottoms up". and downed the whole thing.

Yassen raised his glass and drowned the whole thing as well. He reached over, grabbed the vodka bottle and poured each of them another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom